Vacation Sex School - Cover

Vacation Sex School

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 1: Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sarah - Mike winds up teaching the girls of Rosemont High about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

Opening Gambit

Man, there weren't many open tables. The food court at the mall was crowded. I had purchased a couple of pairs of jeans and needed a bite to eat before heading back to work. I saw a little two-person table that was empty. I was about to set my tray down when another tray hit the table. I looked up. She was about 17, a brunette with blonde streaks wearing a tight low cut black top, which showed off her breasts, and jeans. She had a little too much makeup but was still quite a little hottie.

"Sorry," I said.

"That's okay, I beat you here fair and square."

I looked around and didn't see any tables. "I know you won but do you suppose I could share?"

She got that frustrated teen look like I was a complete idiot. She looked around and didn't see any tables open either. "Whatever."

I smiled at the tone of her voice but tried to hide it by lowering my face. She saw it and gave a little sniff. I ate my lunch looking past her although I was watching her from the corner of my eyes. I could tell she was doing the same. The more I looked at her the more I noticed that she was quite good looking. Her hazel eyes sparkled. She had full red lips under that glossy ugly raspberry lipstick. Her skin was smooth. But most of all there was a wonderful harmony to her face. She was the kind of girl that at thirty would be even more beautiful than she was at seventeen.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this but you are very beautiful."

There was a momentary pause and then the teenager kicked in with the exasperated tone of voice, "Why did you say that?"

"Because I was struck by the beauty of your face and thought I should tell you."

"You shouldn't be looking at me," she sneered.

"Please excuse me. But I think it is appropriate to let a beautiful woman know that I appreciate her beauty."

"You're old enough to be my father," again with that teen voice.

"And you're old enough to be my lover." That rocked her back. She really didn't expect that answer. I'm sure she expected me to back peddle in full retreat. Open admission that I was looking without apology and confession of my interest surprised her.

"No I'm not. I'm seventeen." I laughed to myself. I bet if she had time to think she'd never have said that.

"Please excuse me. I didn't know you were a little girl."

Now she was torqued. "I'm not."

"I'm confused. Either you are old enough or you're not. Which is it?"

"I'm old enough, just not for you." She smiled triumphantly. She had gotten the better of me.

"Too bad. I admit that is my loss." She smiled at my defeat. "I would have loved to take you for a weekend someplace. San Francisco, maybe Mendocino. Yes, someplace romantic. Candlelight dinners, walks along the beach, evenings in front of the fire. You really are beautiful and I would feel proud walking into a fancy restaurant with you on my arm. Too bad." I finished quietly looking off into space as if I was really seeing it.

She paused caught in the vision. "Well, you can't." She was looking for a better rejoinder but liked the idea of candlelight dinners and couldn't quite get up the enmity for it.

I ate lunch quietly, as did she. She pushed her lunch around the plate taking a few more bites and looking intently at me between bites. I pretended not to notice. "What was your name?"

"Me? Mike." I looked at her expectantly.

"Did you mean that?" she asked seriously.

"Which? Never mind. I meant it all. You are beautiful. I would like to have you on my arm in a fancy restaurant. It would be a kick to take you to Mendocino for a romantic getaway."

"I've never been to Mendocino."

"Oh, it's great. I like to walk along the shore. I go horseback riding on the beach."

"On the beach?"

"Yeah, I get a horse and ride along the beach."

She looked wistful. "I've always wanted to do that."

She was hooked. I talked about the restaurants, the shops, the forest and cliffs rising right up from the ocean. We talked for twenty minutes. After lunch we strolled through the mall. I took her into the Gap and she tried on a couple tops. I bought her one that showed off her shape. As we walked from the store she stopped and said, "Thank you. You didn't need to do that."

"I wanted too."

She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. She looked a little unsure maybe feeling like she had let too much real feeling show. I took her hand in mine and smiled. It was the right thing and she smiled back.

Walking along I said, "Sarah, I'm sorry but I have to get back to work. I wish I could spend the whole afternoon here with you."

"I understand." She stood looking at me. I could tell she wasn't sure what to do.

"Can I call you?" I asked.

"Only if you promise to take me to Mendocino," she said and then looked down embarrassed by her boldness.

I smiled. "Okay. I'll call you and we'll make arrangements for Mendocino." She looked at me and once more kissed me quickly on the cheek. She wrote down her cell phone number on a scrap of paper in her purse and handed it to me.

As she handed me the paper, I held her hand and bent over to kiss it. I smiled as I let her hand drop. "Until we talk." I turned and went out to my car.


I thought about calling her that night but decided to wait. The next night I called. "Hi Beautiful. What are you doing?"

"Who is this?"

"It's Mike."

"You called! I thought you had forgotten or were just messing with me."

"Nope. When do you want to go to Mendocino?" I didn't have any real hope that she was going to go but I didn't mind playing the game. I didn't think it would go much beyond that.

"Last week of May. School ends early this year. My friend Leslie and me have Mom convinced we're going to Tahoe for a camping trip."

Whoa. "Uh, really?"

"Yeah. She said I'm old enough to go on a camping trip with Leslie and some other girls. Actually, the other girls are going. That's how I convinced her. She talked with the other parents. All the girls agreed to cover for me."

Alarm bells were going off. "Do they know who I am?"

"God no. I couldn't tell them I'm going out with somebody as old as my dad. They'd think it was weird. Mike, it's got to be our secret. Is that okay?"

"Sure. I think that's best if we don't let anyone know. I'll call you tomorrow with the details." I stared at the phone for a while as my mind whirled. No way in the world I expected that she would be able to get away with me for a week. I got out the AAA book and started calling inns in Mendocino.


Night 1

Highway 1 is a series of breathtaking curves as it clings to the cliff face along the California coast. Every year when the rains come some section of it winds up in the Pacific. But it is a beautiful drive. Four hours of driving and we hit the town of Mendocino. Sarah had been excited, apprehensive, cheerful and thoughtful during the drive. I could tell this was her first big adventure as an adult. She was going away for a romantic weekend with a man.

We pulled up in front of an old Victorian inn. I had reserved a suite with a big king bed. I was a little nervous registering but the girl at the desk was bored and hardly acknowledged we were there. I humped the bags up to the room and we set out to explore the town.

Mendocino was built by New Englanders who came out to timber the Pine and Redwood forests. I've been there when Hollywood film companies were in town to film movies set in New England. Move the cars and its 1800's New England. The town has an old time romantic feel to it with the ocean on one side and the redwood forests on the other. One night I stepped out of a bar and ran into Julia Roberts. The film guys nearly went ape. But I apologized and she laughed and I went off down the main street as they continued filming

We walked along the ocean, hit all of the art galleries. Dinner was at a romantic candlelit restaurant just like I promised. During dinner Sarah looked at me with something extra in her eyes. I couldn't quite tell what it was. But it was good. I knew that. I ordered wine with dinner and the waiter didn't ask for her ID. By the time dinner was over I could tell Sarah had a little buzz going.

The fog had rolled in during dinner and it was cold and damp outside. As Mark Twain said, he never spent a harder winter than one summer in San Francisco. Mendocino gets the same heavy summer fog. The town had disappeared behind the thick blanket of gray and white. A few spectral lights pierced the gray cloud but other than that we walked alone in the world. On the way to the inn she got giggly and we clowned around in our own world. I opened the door to the room and stood aside. She paused, looked at me uncertainly and finally went in. I started a fire in the fireplace. Once it was going I turned out the lights. We sat in front of the fire enjoying the crackle of redwood.

I turned to her and said, "It's late. Let's hit the sack."

"Mike. Please."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. I'll change." She got up and went in the bath to change. I striped out of my clothes and jumped in the bed. Man it was nice. Just the sort of bed to snuggle in on a cold night with a fire in the grate. She came out wearing a long lacy nightgown. It looked like it was for a honeymoon. She stopped when she saw me staring. "Do you like it?"

"My God Sarah. You look gorgeous. Do I like it? I love it." She smiled and walked over to the bed. She pulled back the sheet and got in. She was well on her side of the bed. I lay back and put out my arm inviting her. She looked and then rolled over till she was snuggled into my side her hand on my chest.

"Mike?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I'm scared."

I was concerned now. "Of me?"

"No. Not that. I mean, I've kind of been pretending that this was all no big deal. But I've never done this before. I've never been in bed with a man before, you know where I was going to sleep with him. It's all kind of strange."

Oh, so that's why the please. "Sweetie, it isn't strange at all. It's the most natural thing there is. It's just new to you is all. This is how it's supposed to be, a man and a woman together. There's no reason to be scared." I kissed her forehead. She smiled and put her hand further on my chest and lay her head on my shoulder. I felt the blood rushing towards my loins. "Sarah, are you a virgin?"

"Oh no. I didn't mean that. I've done it with a guy. It wasn't much. We did it a few times. I didn't like it. It was always over so fast. I knew he didn't really care about if I got off. He just wanted to get off. That's why I agreed to come up here with you. I knew an older man would know how to, well, make a woman feel good. But now I'm kind of nervous. I mean, I don't really know how to please a man. What if you like, just think I'm a stupid little girl? What if I can't please you?"

An untrained girl who wants to please. I can see this turning out all right. We have a week together and I can introduce her to all the pleasures of sex. "Sarah. Here's a deal. I promise I will show you how to please a man and I will show you how a man pleases a woman. You just have to agree to be open to what I say. Agree to try anything with an open mind. Okay?"

"I was hoping that you would teach me things."

"In that case, summer school for sex is open." She giggled at that. "You can start by kissing my nipple," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Yes, men's nipples can be stimulated just like a woman's. Go ahead." She leaned forward and started to kiss my nipples. She was tentative at first but then got into the idea. Soon she was licking and sucking on them like she would have hers done. "Work lower sweetheart." She looked at me and then down at my cock which was standing erect. Again she paused, and then kissed lower until she reached my cock. She put her hand around it.

"It's bigger than Danny's," she said.

"Go ahead," I said. "Kiss it." She started to kiss the tip. Then she opened her mouth and ran her lips down over the glans. She moved her mouth up and down over the tip. She was inexperienced. "Oh baby that feels good." I wanted to encourage her. But she needed directions. "Sweetie. Use your hand as well. Hmm, yes, like that. Yes. Make your hand and mouth work together. Take more of it in your mouth. God yes, baby. Use your tongue too." She was getting the hang of it. Soon her head was bobbing like a pro. God it was feeling good but I didn't want to come in her mouth. This first night I wanted to show her that a man could make her feel really good.

I pulled her up and kissed her. I moved my hand up to her breast and played with it. Her nipple hardened in my fingers. Kissing her throat and neck I worked my way lower. Her nightgown was in the way and I helped her remove it. My first view of her naked. Wow. She lay back and closed her eyes. She had a perfect body. Flawless skin, tight bouncy tits surmounted by small areolas and hard erect nipples, a flat stomach and small waist leading to her dark hair that she had trimmed neatly into a small triangle in which I could see her cleft between her labia and finally long smooth legs which parted as my hand moved down between her legs. She was a vision from some wild wet dream.

My hand resting between her legs provided just a little pressure on her labia to stimulate her clitoris. I moved back to her breasts with my mouth. I kissed and licked around her tits and then took her nipples into my mouth. I pressed my hand against her labia manipulating her clitoris lightly through them. She moaned deep in her throat. "That feels good."

I moved lower kissing along her stomach and down to her cleft. I pushed her legs apart and her pussy gaped open. She was already damp with arousal. "Sarah, if you thought that felt good wait until you feel this," as I bent forward and licked across her gash. "Oh yes. Danny wouldn't do that."

She threw her head back as my tongue grazed her clitoris. "Oh it feels good. Don't stop please." I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and licked it. Her legs closed around my head and pulled my face deep into her pussy. I pushed a finger up in her tight canal and started fucking her with the digit. Her hands tangled in my hair and she squirmed on the bed. My face was flooded with her lubricating fluids. She was getting really hot.

I moved up over her. As I moved up my cock pressed into her pussy. A slight adjustment and I felt it slide into the gap of her labia. She was so wet my cock slid right in. She wrapped her arms around me and her legs corralled my ass and pulled me even deeper into her body. I bottomed out and mashed her clitoris against my cock. Small circular movement had her groaning in pleasure.

"Mike. God that feels good. Oh yes, do me." I pulled out until just the head was in her and then sped down her tight pussy again. I started the age-old cadence of sex. Every thrust brought her clitoris against my cock and a small grunt from Sarah. She was getting her first real fuck and it was driving her delirious. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted in time with the downstrokes.

Her chants got louder and louder. Soon she was almost screaming and then it happened. "Oh GOD! YES! NOW!" She went into overdrive humping savagely against me as I hammered my cock into her. The ferocity of her fucking drove me over the brink as well and I felt the contraction of my balls as they sent my semen down the tube and into her body. Gusher after gusher emptied the cum from my loins.

"I'm cumming. Oh Shit, baby, I'm filling you up with my cum," I grunted in her ear.

"I feel it. I feel it. God yes. I'm cumming. I feel your cum in me. Give it to me." She humped against me until I was spent and stopped. She slowed and gradually stopped. Her cunt gripped my cock like a magic wand that it never wanted to release. Our breathing slowed.

"God Sarah. That was wonderful." I kissed her. "I don't think I need to teach you anything."

She smiled. "Mike. I like having you in me. I feel so full. I never knew it could feel like this. God but you made me cum. I knew I needed a man to make me feel so good. I'm never going back to pimple faced teenagers." She moved her cunt around my cock some more. "Mike. Will you promise to do this anytime I want?"

"I promise to fuck you anytime you want, Sarah." Like I needed to promise that I would fuck this hot blooded beautiful teenager. Like I wouldn't have begged for the pleasure of doing her. Life is strange. She's making me promise to fuck her. I guess I can handle that.


Night 2

The next day we had breakfast delivered to the door and ate in bed. What a wonderful breakfast it was watching this beautiful naked girl eating croissants and sipping coffee. I don't even remember what I ate. Just how sexy she looked. She spilled a little jam on one breast and I leaned over to lick it off. She giggled and then held my head against her breast. I was so close to pushing breakfast off the bed and fucking her silly right there. But I wanted to get her in a state of excitement during the day and have her think about it all day. That would produce the right climate for tonight's activities.

I took her to a stable north of town. We rode along the beach. It looked like the pictures, spray flying off the horse's hoofs as we rode through the waves. Galloping along the beach. Women don't talk about it but when they ride a horse their clitoris is constantly rubbing on the saddle. I knew Sarah was getting that stimulation.

After the ride we headed into Fort Bragg for lunch. I made sure that I touched her and kissed so that she was always feeling stimulation. I was never overt though. No grabbing of tits or something obvious. Maybe massaging her inner thighs just above the knee or kissing her neck just below her ear. It was subtle, loving but it was always sensual. After lunch we headed back to our Inn. I suggested we change clothes from the ride. When we both had clothes off I started to kiss Sarah. She moaned into my mouth and threw herself against me. I had been getting to her. We kissed as I led her to the bed and lay on top of her. My cock was erect as I straddled her body. It pushed against her labia and as we kissed I humped her. She humped back. Too soon, I thought.

I broke the kiss and said we needed to get dressed, She protested but I reminded her that I was the teacher this week. I could tell she was frustrated but went along anyway. I took her shopping in the town. There are lots of little clothing shops. As soon as we hit those stores her spirits lifted. I bought her a top and a skirt that she looked wonderful in. I managed to enter one of the dressing rooms with her and we had a lingering kiss as I fondled her naked body. Once again she was swept up in the passion. She humped against my leg as we kissed. She was ready. Fucking her in the dressing room would have been an unusual experience but the girl knew we were in here. Oh well. Again I let it cool.

I suggested an early dinner. We had a nice dinner overlooking the cliffs and the crashing waves. Candles made it romantic. The wine, which I shared with her, gave her a slight buzz that made all the more impression on her. She was ready.

Back to the inn. I kissed her passionately before the door even closed. I started to remove her dress and she practically tore it off helping me. Little Sarah was about as hot as she could get. Since this morning she had wanted to get fucked and now she was demanding it. She threw her arms around my neck and dragged me to the bed. She fell on top of me and kissed me our tongues dancing together. I reached behind and loosed her bra and pulled her panties down. She lifted up and threw her bra aside and then pulled off her panties before tearing at my clothes. I helped her as fast as I could knowing that it was the only way to save them. In seconds we were both nude and she threw herself back on me.

My cock was standing erect and as hard as it ever got from her passionate attack. She rubbed her slit against it and I felt the wetness stream from her and coat my cock. As soon as my cock was wet I felt her lift up and move her body until the tip of my cock was centered at the entrance to her pussy. No foreplay tonight. She had been stimulated all day and she needed to be fucked. She thrust down and my hard rod speared up into her tight channel.

I reached up and fondled her tits. They were just the right place so I took them into my mouth. Kissing, licking and sucking and fondling her tits combined with her bouncing on my cock was driving her crazy. She had been sexually stimulated all day and it all came roaring to a climax as she rode my cock. I could feel the wetness pooling around my cock. She was really turned on to be so wet. I lightly bit her nipples to add even more sensation. She started to deliberately move up and down my cock savoring each stroke. I grabbed both nipples and pinched and rolled them in my fingers. That did it. She rode my cock hard and leaned back as her mouth opened and a long moan broke forth. I felt her pussy walls spasm as she cried out, "Cumming..." I lunged up into her and felt my own orgasm break as a deep rumble coursed through my loins. Tremors gripped my balls as I also started to cum. I pushed deeply into Sarah as the first blast of cum gushed into her tight hot pussy.

"Take my cum," I cried out continuing to pump blast after blast of spunk.

Sarah froze, her head thrown back as she felt my cum blast into her "GOD, yes. Fill me up. Oh yes. I feel it. You're filling me up. Yes, yes, yes." Her cunt tightly gripped my shaft leaving no room for the cum being pumped into her hole. As fast as I pumped it in it was pumped back out and dripped along my shaft to pool around my cock. Good damn but her pussy was tight. A last few strokes pumping even more of our combined cum out of her pussy and I collapsed. I looked down to see the cum puddling in my hair at the base of my cock.

Sarah was frozen in post orgasm rigor with half of my cock buried. The spell broke and she buried my cock in her and then fell onto my chest moaning softly.

"Oh God Mike. I've been waiting for that all day."

"I know sweetheart," I smiled.

"You do?" She looked up at me.

I stroked her hair and kissed her. "Yes. I've been keeping you hot all day on purpose. I wanted to show you how anticipation can make loving even more intense."

"Did it ever. I was ready to rape you by tonight," she said.

"You practically did and I loved it. Sometimes the man should be the aggressor and sometimes the woman should take over. Keeping sex fresh and unexpected is the secret to a happy sex life."

"Umm, Mike. I'm having a happy sex life with you. I can't wait until tomorrow and more lessons," as she kissed me deeply.


Night 3

The next morning we got up late. After breakfast we headed to the Anderson valley. It is a new wine region just south of Mendocino. The valley channels cool evening ocean breezes into the vineyards but the coastal hills keep much of the fog at bay providing bright sun in the days. The combination provides perfect growing conditions for many varieties of wine. The grapes ripen without being stressed by too much heat and produce a perfect balance of sugar and acid. Add some skill and the wineries can produce great wines.

The drive winds through coastal redwoods before opening into the valley. We held hands on the drive and Sarah put her head on my shoulder.

We stopped at the first winery. They had wonderful examples of Chardonnay and Riesling. They wouldn't give Sarah a glass but looked the other way as I shared with her. She liked the sweetness of the Riesling but didn't care for the oakey tannin of the Chardonnay. I bought a bottle of the Riesling and off we went to the next winery. Two wineries later I stopped in a little store and found some bread and cheese and meats. We found a picnic table at the next winery looking out over their vineyards, a pond and the forested hills beyond. It was an idyllic scene.

After lunch and several more wineries Sarah was getting a little silly. Oops, I thought. Too much wine. I don't want a drunken girl tonight. I took her back to town and an afternoon nap to let her sleep it off.

She woke about seven looking much better. Off to dinner at Café Beaujolais one of the finest restaurants in California. Dinner was perfect. After dinner as we left the restaurant Sarah stopped me on the sidewalk and said, "Mike. I just wanted to thank you."

"What for?"

"For all this. This is so much better than I even dreamed it could be. I knew we could have some good sex, but you make everything perfect. The dinners, the riding, the shopping. Everything." She reached up and kissed me.

"You're welcome. You make it perfect for me. I've never had as much fun in bed and out."

"If you just weren't so old," she said with a smile mimicking her friends.

"Hrmf, like I'm old." I grabbed her and kissed her passionately.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along towards the inn. "It's time for tonight's lesson," she said with a gleam in her eye. I had a plan for tonight, oral night.

Once in the room she quickly shed her clothes while I started another fire. Once it was going I shut off the lights. The only light was now coming from the fire. The light and shadows danced around the room producing the perfect romantic atmosphere. I stripped as well and invited her over to the fire. We lay on the soft rug right next to the fire. The heat warmed us and the crackle and pop provided our background music.

I kissed her softly at first and then more insistently. She pushed her body against me urging me on. Her desire fanned the flames of my desire. The heat of her passion was stronger than the flames in the grate. Her nipples were rock hard and bored into my chest. I kissed lower around her neck and then lower still down across her chest and finally to her breasts. Sarah moaned as I took her tit into my mouth and sucked on her nipple. Her hands wrapped around my head pulling my face into her chest. I ran my hand down across her belly and to her pubic triangle. Her hips lurched up to meet my hand. She was already wet so I spread the wetness around and strummed my fingers across her clitoris. It produced shudders in her. She was ready.

I lowered myself between her legs. They spread wide to accommodate me. I looked at her pussy now opening before my hungry eyes. My hands around her thighs, I spread the labia and ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. Oh God I loved the sweet taste of her pussy. A thought flashed through my head and I remembered the first time I tasted pussy. Back in high school my girlfriend wanted me to go down on her. I had no idea what to do. I licked at her labia not even spreading them. I hated the smell. When she spread her lips and I tasted her for the first time I hated that. It had to be the worst cunnilingus ever given. Man how things change. Now I love the taste of sweet little pussy and I loved having my face buried in a woman's pussy.

I smiled to myself and started licking her pussy like a man possessed. Quick flicks on her clitoris, long strokes and jabs deep into her hole as her juice soaked my face. She was moaning her pleasure and her hands found my head. Her fingers threaded into my hair as she pulled my face into her pussy. I inserted a finger and ran it in until it reached the spongy mass of her G spot. I massaged the spot and her hips bounced with the added sensations I was producing. I sucked her clitoris and nibbled at the base of her clitoris while flicking the top. Her head moved from side to side and she moaned from the triple assault on her senses. Her hips were really bouncing around and I had to hang on to keep my face plastered against her pussy. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she mounted higher and higher towards the pinnacle. My finger was awash in her fluids and I fucked her clitoris with my mouth in unison with my finger jabbing her tight little channel.

Her whole body tensed and became still and then she shuddered and screamed, "Oh GOD! YES!" I continued as her cum drenched my hand and flowed out and down her ass. She trembled and humped against my face. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted as her orgasm flooded her body with the intense pleasures of sexual fulfillment. I slowed my finger and tongue as her orgasm slowly faded and finally I stopped as she collapsed in post-orgasmic bliss.

I moved up and we kissed and she snuggled into my arms. "Oh Mike. Hmm. I loved that. I never knew it could be like that. Now I know why women like that. I don't know what is better, having your cock in me or you licking me, but I want to do both from now on."

I held her for a while as she recovered. She looked up and pulled my head down to kiss me, not with passion, but with thanks and appreciation. "But what about you?" she asked. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my stiff cock.

"Would you like to do me?" I asked.

"I don't know," she answered. "Would you like me too?"

"Oh yes sweetheart. I made you cum with my mouth. It would be special if you did the same."

"But I never did that before."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.