Gift From The Future - Cover

Gift From The Future

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Roy Baines is one of the top weapons desigers in the government. He has plans to build a super secret weapon that would be light years ahead of what they had now. He is visited by beings from another place. They bring back a woman who had lived 500 years in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

They stopped at the Pet Smart and he asked Thea to wait in the car while he picked up the things he needed. He picked up a dog bed, food and water bowls, dog food and treats, one-a-month flea medicine, dog toys and a book on dog training and another book on German Shepards.

On the ride home she talked to the dog like he was a human. Thor looked at her like he understood what she was saying. She didn't believe Roy when he told her that Thor didn't understand what she was saying to him. She kept pointing out how good he listened.

When they got home, Roy told her to let Thor off of the leash and to let him run. The dog ran around the property checking out everything and marking his territory. Roy gave a whistle and the dog immediately came back to them.

After they were in the house he showed Thea how to feed and water the dog. He explained the purpose of the treats and dog toys. As soon as the dog bed hit the kitchen floor, the dog ran over to it and lay down.

Roy handed Thea the books that he had picked up at the store, and started to fix a sandwich for them. He told her to start reading the books and he would have the sandwiches on the table in a few minutes.

When he turned around with the sandwiches she was sitting on the kitchen chair watching him.

"There is a lot to know about having a dog isn't there?"

He smiled, "Yes, but I'll help you. The books will help you though, I would suggest that you read both of them and maybe even reread them if you don't understand everything."

She looked him as if she didn't understand what he was talking about, "I did read both of them. I understand what was in the books."

"How did you read both books so fast?"

"I did read them both. That was not so fast. I have done better. I didn't know I was supposed to read them fast."

He had her read the book on dog training again and she completed it in 5 _ minutes.

They ate their sandwiches and talked about what she had seen and done that day. He told her that he wanted her to look at the catalog they had picked up and he would make some suggestions about what they should buy when they went to town the next day. Thor kept an eye on her all of the while they were eating and talking.

"I think that you have a friend there," he said pointing at the dog, "He seems to be a one-person dog and he's picked you. That's what I hoped he would do. What I would like for you to do is take over the feeding and care of the dog. I'll be kind to him, but I want him to realize that he belongs to you. That way he'll protect you if he has to. Dogs have been known to give up their own life for their owners."

The rest of the evening, every time Thea went to another room, Thor followed her and plopped down next to her. Soon, even she realized that he belonged to her. She reacted instinctively to his love and they became as one in the house. Roy and Thea went walking outside before it got dark and Thor ran around the property while keeping a watchful eye on Thea.

Roy turned to her, "I'm going to pretend that I'm hurting you. I want to see what the dog does."

He grabbed her arm and started shaking it and talking to her in a gruff voice. Thor took a quick look and bounded toward them growling, barking and showing his teeth. The dog hit Roy in the legs with his feet pushing Roy away from Thea and knocking him down on the grass.

"Thea, pet the dog and tell him how good he was and then come over and help me up. That will impress on him that if anyone hurts you he should attack them."

She did as she was told and Thor sat and wagged his tail and was quite pleased with himself.

When they went to bed, Roy had her tell the dog to stay on his bed n the kitchen. They closed the door to the bedroom. Roy took off his clothes and turned to her and undressed her.

"I didn't think to ask you. Are you sleeping with me tonight?" he said with a grin.

"Will we have sex?"

"I think that I like the term "making love" better. That's what we generally say."

'Then I will sleep with you if we make love."

He got into bed and waited until she followed him. She moved over top of him and straddled his hips. He started to look at him and to trace his body with her fingers.

"You are a very pleasant looking man. I did not know that men looked so nice. Can I look at you and touch you before we make love?"

He nodded and she continued to explore his body and to caress each part of him. She got off of him and took his cock in her hand. She smiled when he started to grow and get hard.

"I did that didn't I?'

He could only nod. He didn't want to rush her, but if she didn't let go of his cock he was going to explode. He pushed her on her back and started to kiss her breasts and roll her nipples between her fingers. She started to respond to his attentions. His kisses trailed past her stomach and he kissed her mound and started to trace his tongue along her slit. She growled deep in her throat when he pulled her clit between his lips. His tongue gently massaged her clit and she rose up to meet his tongue. She pulled him up to her without a word. He positioned himself at her entrance and she guided him into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.