Fun With Santa's Elves - Cover

Fun With Santa's Elves

by Stosh79_00

Copyright© 2002 by Stosh79_00

Erotica Sex Story: Partially true story of the mall santa and his funny, horny little elves. make you think twice about what community service is like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   .

The night was a cold one; it was two days before Christmas. I couldn't take it anymore, being the mall Santa. All those hot M.I.L.F. s with their bratty kids coming in and out of the mall.

I would like to just like to fuck one of them in my fake elf house. Their was this one girl that came close to getting raped in their I tell you. She had the most perfect ass and a set of legs that would make your tongue fall out and hit the floor. I had her come up and the damn kid wanted a new fucking big wheel and all I could think was about sticking my dong in her mommy's ass.

Anyway the day went on as usual, I was forced to do this shit for community service project for college. I couldn't wait for it to be over till one day I was daydreaming I guess because I looked down and there was a huge boner in my trousers. I told my elf Lisa that I needed five minuets. She asked me why and I told her to look down and she gasped.

" We can't have you out here like that I guess." Lisa said

"No, we can't. I will be right back." and I went into my elf house.

When I got there I decided to whip it out and jerk off seeing that would be the fastest way to get it to go down. I started undoing my Santa outfit and I pulled out my cock and started to slowly jerk it to full erectness. I didn't hear the door open because I was imagining fucking one of those moms.

That's when Lisa came around front of me and asked if I needed a hand with anything. I opened my eyes to see her standing there completely nude except for the elf hat. Man, did she look fucking incredible. I told her that people would be waiting.

She said "Don't worry I hung a sign that said, went to check my list again be back soon."

She then pulled my pants the rest of the way down and started to jerk me off.

Then she said, "You have been a naughty Santa, letting your mind wander when you should be talking to those kids."

I didn't even have time to respond when she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking it. Her mouth was so warm and I couldn't help myself I called her a cock-sucking elf. She looked up and smiled. She sucked one of my balls into her mouth and started to roll it around in her mouth and then she snaked her tongue up the underside of my shaft. I shot a load of jism right in her face. She just wiped it off and then smiled at me.

Lisa said "Now its my turn to cum!"

So I put her up on the table and started to go down on her and she was completely shaven down there. I loved every minuet of it. I ate her pussy and sucked on her love button till she erupted with cream all over my face. I pulled her up and bent her over and stuck my already hard cock into her doggie style. She was moaning and bucked her hips against my rod. All I could do was grab her hair and play with her clit while she fucked me. I fucked her till I pulled out and shot a load up her back.

Then that crazy elf said that she would love to do it again later if we had time. But that she wanted to bring Erin the elf in with it. Like I was going to argue with that. So I told her sure but we better get back to work.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.