Sex Ed - Cover

Sex Ed

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Spinster aunt poisons sis's mind until brother 'cums' to the recsue!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Sometimes naiveté can be appealing and sometimes it's a downright pain in the ass! Throw in a little truth, mixed with a bullshit 'spin' and you can fuck up even the most normal kids around.

Our mother died when we were babies and babies need mothers more than anything.

Dad still had to work, so the only relative available was his spinster sister (Maude).

She showed us affection and performed the duties of surrogate mother probably as well as anyone could ever expect. It was a fine sacrifice on her part and I won't diminish it by nit picking.

Dad made plenty of money, so Maude put her career (office worker) on hold and came to live with us.

We bonded with her as mother until we were old enough to understand the truth about our real mother. It was important for them to make us understand so we wouldn't question why they slept in separate bedrooms or why dad went out many nights and didn't come home.

Maybe, just maybe, because dad already had an efficient 'mother' at home with his kids, he was much more exacting about who might be acceptable as his next wife, but then the other side of the coin would be: After all dad's machinations to find another woman, it might be that SHE didn't want to become mother to someone else's kids. Dad often spoke about ZPG (zero population growth, which only occurs when there are not more than two kids per family).

The upshot of all this is that dad remained a widower long past his youth. He was now almost forty while we were attending puberty.

Dad pulled me aside first. I was the eldest by two years and was now almost fourteen. My sister is Sher (she liked the "Cher" pronunciation because, like her famous idol, they were both named Sherrilyn). She was eleven when dad gave me the "speech".

Dad was an agnostic and perhaps THAT also had something to do with his not finding another woman. He believed in evolution instead of deities, so when he gave me the facts of life (as HE knew them), I innocently asked him a question that would eat at him for a long time.

I asked him why he didn't make Maude his wife if he loved her!

He had explained the medical reasoning for avoiding incest, but it was without deep conviction. Besides, he always said that ZPG (zero population growth) was important, so having children by Maude wasn't a likely option, anyway.

For that, dad had no cogent answer.

I had found classmates' budding bodies to my liking and, thanks to today's movies, TV, and the internet, there was ample hedonism available to feed my new desires.

I lost my cherry as a high school freshman and continued to have sex at every opportunity while attending that last bastion of young pussy: high school.

Perhaps I had gotten to dad because he changed his demeanor toward Maude and tried to mold their relationship into something new, but she rebuked him. It must have been extremely frustrating.

I never saw her with another woman, so it didn't seem likely that Maude was gay, but she DID dress "frumpy" and she passed that tastelessness onto Sher.

By the time I was a senior in HS, Sher was a sophomore and quite unpopular with the boys, having had only a few dates, and in each case they wanted to grope her at the movies in the dark!

One day, I heard the crying from Sher's room and investigated.

I knocked once and just barged in, and what I found astonished me!

Sher was "clad" in underwear from the nineteeth century... or early twentieth!

She looked like a sheep - I couldn't see a friggin' thing!

I said, "What in the hell is all this? Are you going to a 'Little Bo Peep' convention?"

My little sister then broke down and told me the whole story, saying, "Maude won't let me wear anything sexy. She says if I dress like a slut they'll treat me like a slut, maybe even you and daddy."

"What else has she taught you?" I now probed.

To condense the whole sordid affair: It turns out that Maude was raped when she was young. It gave her a complex that she had transfered to Sher, keeping her frumpy and out of harm's way. The hair, the dressing, it all made sense, now.

I decided to act.

I gave Cher the real facts of life as I know them today, not much different than what Maude taught Sher, but with the proper spin to allow her to make her own decisions about sex, and sex had been repressed for soooooo long.

Sher had already snuck some real undies into her drawer so I told her to try them on. She ordered me to turn around while she switched undies and bra, and I waited until I couldn't hold back any longer. I spun around before she finshed and caught sight of the most beautiful sixteen year old breasts I've ever seen!

Sher was just pulling up those panties over what my glimpse caught was a well trimmed bush, but she was intent on looking down at herself, so I had a good ten seconds of view at those two beautiful (maybe 34C) dark ringed and pouting nippled breasts.

When she finally caught me, she yelled, "Michael! You promised!"

I told her, "Hey, Don't be ashamed at how beautful you are! I have always wanted to see you naked, ever since we no longer took baths together."

My compliment removed the spectre of embarrassment, so Sher said to me, "Do you really mean it? You're not just saying it?"

I pointed to my tented pants to prove how sexy my little sister was and she immediately turned her attention to me.

She wanted to see it.

"Don't get carried away, kiddo!" I said to my overeager little beaver.

I peeled off my shorts and let my thing out for some air.

Now, I wasn't fully mature yet, so a modest six inches didn't bother me at all. Moreover, since all girls seem to have found a way to have espied their father's penises, my thickness wasn't up to full maturity yet, either, as confirmed by Sher.

As it turned out, that wasn't a bad thing, at all!

Now, we all know that we piss through these things, but Sher was made to gag at the thought of kissing one.

Do doubt, Maude was probably made to suck off her attacker, too.

I explained, "Listen, men's genitalia are considered external sex organs, as opposed to women's being internal, and as such, are inherently less cheesy."

"Except for the jism, it's just like thumb sucking. Boys lick girls as a service so show them oral sex is not fatal and to lubricate them for the grand finale," I continued, "But even without shooting jism, many girls don't clean themselves properly, so oral sex becomes a chore for the boy."

"Then there's that 'love' bullshit. You like to think that the one boy you finally let inside you 'loves' you, but you are only kidding yourself," I had to be blunt.

"We are all products of our desires and needs, and when we become comfortable that our partner will see to our needs, then taking the next step becomes all the more easier, don't you think?" I baited Sher by finishing with a query.

When she nodded her assent, I took the initiative, saying, "Right now is as good a time as any. Let's try oral."

Sher took my meaning as "blow me" and recoiled.

I smiled as I tripped out of my shorts while Sher grabbed a pillow(?) for protection, but she didn't run!

She was forced to sit on her bed as I advanced, then she put the pillow over her face when I pushed her down on the bed. But her legs flailed up in the air which made yanking off her new panties a cinch, leaving my sister's beautiful pussy exposed to my horny gaze!

But not for long, as I clmbed astride Sher and began kissing her lovely taut nipples, feeling them respond without conscious effort. Sher moaned with such passion that I had to teach her more.

She was a bit ticklish as I kissed my way down to her trimmed vee, then lower until I parted her labia, exposing her nub to my tongue.

Between my manipulations and my oral dipping, Sher ground her pussy into my face hard, then continued to fuck my face with her hips!

When she creamed, it was a monumental explosion of years of frustration all at once seeping onto my tongue. I had to continue oralizing Sher until she built another climax, so she'd know that sex is just as addictive to girls as it is to boys!

I probably could have plunged my rock hardness inside Sher at that point, but then I would be subjecting her perhaps to a similar rape as Aunt Maude had.

No, I continued to nibble on her clit until she begged me to stop, then she realized what I wanted from her, but I wouldn't - couldn't - force her to do.

She let me crawl up her body until I was straddling her head, my raging bone just inches from her mouth.

With her protective pillow under her head, where it belongs, Sher took hold of my priapus and steered it to her not yet gaping lips. She licked around my crown for a few moments, a nice touch, and then she just parted her lips and my tube was sucked inside.

I told her, "Just as the man's tongue simulates sex for the woman by driving against the clit, like a penis might, the girl simulates sex for the man by taking several inches inside her mouth like a vagina might."

At this point, it became clear that Sher was going to do whatever I ordered her to do, but only because I ordered it, and that conflicted me. I wanted my sister to enjoy this new sexual foray to places unknown.

Needless to say, she gagged a little when my penis tickled the back of her throat hollow, so I had to slow down.

When I pulled back, Sher was obviously relieved that she wouldn't have to swallow my load, so I asked her to finish me by hand so she could witness an orgasm.

She was icky about my cumming on her chest, but it beat the alternative, so we finished our first session without Sher having to lose her cherry, and it's a good thing too, because just after we emerged from our bathroom clean ups, Maude walked in the front door.

Later, it became clear that Maude had gotten to Sher, either because she smelled sex, or she was just suspicious when she found us home alone!

Suddenly, Sher had regressed back to almost psychosis, claiming that I was only interested in making her pregnant!

Something had to be done about Maude, and fast!

I cut school the very next day. I purposely left my books at home after heading off to school. Maude had seen them, so when I finally showed up for them, even though much later than expected, Maude didn't find my presence either surprising or untoward.

I didn't even touch the books because I expected not to return to school. That is exactly when Maude realized I was home to see her!

I began by lecturing her about making Sher suffer because of HER suffering, years ago, and I told her I understood, but this was the twenty first century.

"Maude," I said, "Dad loves you enough to make you his wife, but you made him feel like shit. There ARE orgasms that you have yet to feel under the loving caresses of a man, but you have to take the first step or you'll always feel raped."

When Maude ran to her bedroom, I just ran after her, noticing that she didn't try to bar the door. Was that her first step?

When Maude stood next to her bed and grabbed a pillow, just like Sher, it finally hit me that they compared notes or at least Sher told her everyhing.

I closed the distance and began to undress Maude, who stiffened in silence but did not fight me!

She wore all those old trappings, the layers of underwear, right out of an old western movie, but that only made the anticipation grow.

When I had Maude naked, I left my duds on, if only to calm her down, but it was time to drink from the well of sex and Maude let me push her down on the bed.

Depite her age, the main thing not sexy about Maude was the paleness of her body, but I was on a mission here, so I dove right in and began to give my aunt what her first love should have given her: a rip roaring, animated facial between her legs until she begged for more!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.