Homecoming - Cover

Homecoming

by SotaGuy

Copyright© 2002 by SotaGuy

Erotica Sex Story: Very short story of a loving homecoming. Ryan, a soldier, has been deployed for several months. His wife has been patiently awaiting his loving touch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   .

Ryan slowly walked up to her, capturing every image of her angelic face for life. The softness of her tone, the love in her eyes, the compassion in her breath. Firmly he slid his left arm around her waist pulling her close, until her flesh pressed tightly to his. His right arm softly caressed her cheek. His hand moved across her jaw line, around her ear, until his fingers flowed through her hair. Her heart raced as her love slowly caressed her. Their eyes never losing contact. The love beaming from one set of eyes to the other. Gently her own hands began to slide along his arms to his shoulders, then chest. They locked in a deep loving embrace. Their lips on fire at the contact, probing, lunging, with the deep urgency that had built over the intervening months. Too many to count. Their bodies had been separate, but their souls had been growing closer with each day. The kisses became slower, and softer spreading over one another's face and neck. He moved his kiss across her lips, her cheek, forehead, and around her eye. Slowly he nibbled at her ear, neck, and jaw. Soon passion took over and encompassed their entire being.

With a look of innocence on her face, she slowly began lifting his shirt. He raised his arms to be freed from the cotton which limited her touch. She flung the shirt across the room and raked her fingers over his chest then down his stomach. Slowly she circled the waistband of his shorts from front to back then slowly worked her fingers up his back to his shoulders. Holding tightly she began to place butterfly kisses along his neck from ear to ear.

Deftly he undid the buttons of her shirt then caressed her sides as he kissed her forehead. Delicately, he slid his fingers under her bra, savoring the hot feel of her silky breasts. Punctuated by hardening nipples. With a gasp from her he slipped one breast from the bra taking her nipple swiftly between his lips. She moaned as he sucked hard then soft, running his tongue all the way around this little treasure. As she threw her shirt to the ground he undid the bra. Allowing both breasts to escape their binding. One in his wet mouth, while the other he felt up with his hand. Her excitement building, she began to dig her fingernails into his back. Swiftly she pulled away, the electricity building in her body. Gasping with pleasure, she smiled as his hands began to undo her shorts. Her hips moved involuntarily as his hands began to peel away the shorts. Stepping out of them, she slid his own shorts off. They caressed and kissed as their bodies reveled in the contact so long deprived.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.