Loving Amy - Cover

Loving Amy

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a love story. Brad Pittson mournes the loss of his wife even after four years. He sells the business he and his wife had built because it held no satisfaction for him anymore. He befriends a girl and gives her a home. He finds a new reason to live and they slowly fall in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Spanking   Slow  

Brad arose from his chair and said, "Let's go."

He led Amy from the restaurant and headed towards his car. The rain had slowed down to light drizzle. As Brad and Amy got to his car she tensed up.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You need a place to stay. I have a large house with just me in it. Now get in," Brad said as he held the passenger door open.

Amy look into his eyes if trying to ascertain if it was safe and then got into the car. Amy sat as close as she could to the door. She was silent for most of the ride to Brad's house. As he pulled into the driveway he pushed the button to open the garage door. This made Amy sit up in her seat. Apparently she realized that once inside the garage she would be trapped. Brad saw the fear in her face and stopped just outside the garage.

"Look Amy, I promise that I am only trying to help you. You have nothing to fear from me. If you do not feel comfortable going into my home I will understand."

Amy relaxed and said, "It's ok." Brad continued into the garage.

After closing the garage door and locking the Jaguar, Brad and Amy went into the house. The garage door to the house led into a mudroom off of the kitchen. Brad had made the mudroom large enough to also be used as the laundry room.

"Amy let me get something for you to wear and I'll throw your clothes in the washer and get you into something dry." Brad offered.

Amy didn't reply. She walked into the kitchen and smiled. "You have a beautiful place. Where is your wife?" Amy asked.

"She was killed by a drunk driver several years ago," Brad replied. "That's why I sold the business. It just wasn't the same without her. It didn't make sense to me to beat my brains out for only myself."

"I'm sorry I asked," she said.

"That's ok. Now I have to get you something dry to wear," Brad replied as he headed up the stairs to the bedroom.

Brad came back with a huge bathrobe in his arms and handed it to her.

"Why don't you go to the top of the stairs and find the bathroom, draw yourself a hot bath and a soak until you get all wrinkly. Amy smiled at this and started up the stairs. Brad called after her; "There's a pair of Vera's pajamas inside of the robe. I hope they fit you."

Brad heard the water run in the tub. Amy filled the tub with water as hot as she could stand it almost to the overflow. She stripped off her wet clothes and slipped into the pleasantly hot water.

Brad fixed himself a cup of tea and waited for Amy to come back downstairs. After about forty-five minutes she came into the kitchen. She was clutching the bathrobe tightly around her.

"That bath was great. I hope I didn't take too long." she said.

"No, you didn't take too long," Brad, replied. "I was just having a cup of tea. Would you like one."?

Amy shook her head no. She started grinning.

"What's wrong," Brad asked.

"Your wife wore sexy pajamas," she grinned. Brad's face got red.

He hadn't thought about that. "I'm sorry. I didn't think about that. If you're uncomfortable with them, I'll see if I can find you something else," Brad replied, his face getting redder.

"No, that's ok. They feel good," Amy mused. She came over to the breakfast bar and sat two seats away from Brad.

Brad looked at Amy and said, "I think that maybe you should tell me what happened tonight. Why were you running away from home?"

"I had a big fight with my father," Amy started. "I went out on a date a while ago and this boy and I started kissing and making out. He started to do things I didn't want to do. I tried to stop him, but he kept going. He forced me to have sex with him. It hurt real bad and I didn't like it. I don't know why people think sex is so good. It isn't good for a girl."

"Why would this cause a fight between you and your father," Brad asked.

Tears started rolling down Amy's face. "I told him about it because I'm pregnant," she cried. "He called me a whore and started beating me and then started beating my mother."

"How far along are you Amy?" Brad asked.

Amy broke down, "Three weeks."

"Amy you couldn't know if you were three weeks pregnant, Brad said.

"But I missed my last period," she exclaimed, "It was supposed to be last week."

Brad got up and walked over to Amy and put his arm around her shoulders. "Amy, there are any number if reasons why you're period could be late. I think that the fact that this boy forced you to have sex has got your thinking out of kilter," he said. "We can sort this out tomorrow. Now, why don't you put your clothes in the washer so you have clean dry clothes tomorrow," he asked.

Amy started the wash cycle and came back into the kitchen. "I have to go to the bathroom," she said as she headed for the stairs. Brad had looked up the phone number for Myron Walton while Amy was taking a bath. Amy's trip to the bathroom gave him an opportunity to call the Walton household and let them know that Amy was all right. He was hoping that Mrs. Walton and not Myron would answer. The phone rang once and was answered by a voice that was obviously younger than Myron Walton.

"Is Myron there," Brad asked.

"Who is calling please," the voice at the other end asked.

"This is Brad Pittson of Pittson Construction," Brad replied.

"This is Corporal Harrison of the State Police, Mr. Pittson. I worked for you several summers while I was in college, sir," Corporal Harrison said.

"Yeah, I remember you. You were an excellent worker," Brad said.

"You have business with Mr. Walton, sir?" Corporal Harrison asked.

"Yes I do. Is something wrong there?" Brad inquired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.