Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest - Cover

Joel and Ellaynne in the Great Northwest

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The odd changes in Joel Bell's life bring him to meet Ellaynne Pickett. Joel, a seasoned chaser of loose women is the one being chased by an infatuated Ellaynne. Joel, the ex-ballplayer is re-united with an old teammate Don Doomer, who moves to the Seattle area and Joel helps him find his ellusive special someone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

The driver walked them to the back of the vehicle and opened the door extending a hand to the passengers inside to step out. Patsy wanted Laynie to see her gown and how she looked. When Patsy stepped out, she was a dream, draped in mauve, which accented her beautiful red hair. Her gown was daring yet sensible and classy. She was every bit the picture that Laynie was, if not more with her red hair.

"Oh my God, you are stunning!" Laynie told her as they hugged. Doomer got out in his fancy tux and shook Joel's hand. His rugged country look was accent by the western boots he wore with the tux, Doomer was being himself and he looked great. He came up behind Patsy and slid his arm around her.

"I want to thank the both of you for hooking us together. I have never had so much fun and spent so much time with a nicer woman, ever." Doomer said.

Patsy turned as red as her hair and turned and hugged Don. "You are so sweet. You've made me very happy too, and I thank the two of you as well."

The driver showed the 4 back into the limo and they were off after the driver put an over night bag in the trunk for Joel.

The trip to Seattle was filled with small talk, mostly Patsy and Doomer fawning over each other. The kids adored Don and cried when they had to go to their father's house. Today he learned whom Patsy was dating and was almost in shock, making Doomer blush as Patsy told the story.

"When he saw me tonight I think he finally realized that I WAS gone from him. He always acted like some day I would come to my senses and move back in. Coming to my senses is why I moved out." Patsy said with a big grin.

Doomer had arranged for Joel to sit at the head table and be the first introductory speaker. He would tell some story relative to Dons success and then introduce someone else and finally they would introduce the rep from the BBWA and that person would bring up the Commissioner of Baseball who would present the award.

When they got to the hotel for cocktails before the ballroom opened Joel made the rounds introducing Ellaynne to old friends he had played with. The Seattle GM took Joel aside and told him to come and see him as soon as he could throw a little batting practice. "Don says you would have a lot to offer the organization. As long details can be worked out, we are trading or buying your contract from the Dodgers this week, if that's what you want." The GM said.

Joel was bowled over. "What would you trade them, a bottle cap and a rusty can?" he asked.

"We have a low level trade to finish an earlier deal, we will ask them to include you. Very do-able." He assured Joel.

Patsy was coming back from the ladies lounge and stopped to nudge Joel.

"I'm staying with him tonight, umm, he stayed with me last night. Thanks Joel, he is the sweetest man. We talked about us a lot and we are on the same page. If we keep growing like we are, this will be great." Patsy said overflowing with emotion. She appeared to be falling in love.

It was truly Don Doomer's night. The local and national press fawned over him and everyone wanted a picture that included Patsy. The stunning redhead was a hit with Don, and everyone around him. Everyone had the impression that she was an import from LA who came with Don, perhaps a starlet. She was on cloud nine.

The respect that his peers and his managers and coaches had for Don Doomer was evident in their words for him at the banquet. From his old college and rookie ball teammate, Joel Bell, all the way up to his most recent manager in LA, most could find nothing but high praise for Don Doomer, whose work ethic should have served as a mold for all ball players. When he finally spoke he made everyone in the room aware that they were going to get their $50 million dollars worth in headlines, stories and production. Don Doomer didn't accept losing to well and wouldn't stand for a teammate who did. He would truly be the centerpiece of the franchise.

After a night of mingling with old friends and table jumping, and a little dancing, Joel and Ellaynne got to their room about 1:30 in the morning.

Joel came into the room and looked out over the city. "There, but for a few breaks, could have been me. This is something every player comes to grips with long before he is to make it. If he doesn't come to grips with it, he will never make it. I had all the right roadways, all the right channels, every domino lined up perfect, and then," hold up his right arm, "this happened. Next Friday I get it operated on and I might be able to throw batting practice 5 months later. (chuckles)Competitively, I wouldn't be 100 percent for 14 to 18 months. I knew it was over that day. Luckily, I have friends like Don Doomer who think I belong in the game somewhere. I'm gonna work hard to come back as something. Tonight I realized how much I miss the game and the people in it. Hopefully I can stay in Seattle and do something for these guys."

"Hey, no matter what league it is, you'll always be my MVP." He heard Laynie say behind him.

He turned around to thank her for the words and there she stood, in only her thong panty.

"Wow, you are beautiful, and better yet, I love you. Come here, I'll show you the MVP in action." He said.

"No, you come here. Let me undress you and let's go to bed." She said, scolding him.

She took his tuxedo jacket off and pulled the long ago untied tie out of the collar. She undid the cummerbund and undid the studs on his shirt. Peeling the suspenders from his shoulders his pants began to slip off. They caught on his hip and she undid the waist snap. There he stood in just his jockeys. She took his hand and led him to the king size bed and she sat down. She looked at his package and reached out a hand inside his under shorts. With her other hand she pulled them down. She held out his cock and bent to kiss it. After two kisses she put the whole head in her mouth and ran her tongue around it, and popped it out of her mouth. She rolled back on the bed and stuck her thumbs in the sides of her thong and shucked it down her legs. She lifted the covers and slid between the sheets.

"Come here lover boy." She said as she crooked a finger to him.

Joel slid into the bed and rolled to her side. They necked and kissed while their hands kept busy underneath the sheets. He rolled a little further toward her and she went to her back as he shifted his weight and was on top of her. She parted her legs a bit and his cock nudged right to her lips. She wriggled a bit and he slid into her.

Attached at the mouth, her breasts mashed to his chest, he made a circular motion with his hips to develop a friction. After 4 or 5 minutes of his short stroking she looked up at him with the look that she was ready to cum. He settled his knees between her thighs and began to drive her home. Her arms wrapped around his head she cooed and squealed in his ear as she came. He suddenly felt very wet inside of her. She had squirted a bit again. He had fought off the urge to cum earlier, but now the cycle had begun and he drove home, softly biting at her shoulder, in doing so. The distinctive slap of abdomens rang in the room. He grunted in her ear and then hummed loud and shrill as he poured his seed into her. She came again as he finished and lay inside her.

Her voice broke as she whispered into his ear. "I love you, never leave me."

"Don't worry," was his only response.

He never remembered rolling off her and falling asleep.

Cobwebs began to clear and reality was settling in as Joel began to wake up. The puzzle pieces of the situation began to fall into place. Hotel, Seattle, awards ceremony, making love, morning, Ellaynne... he opened his eyes.

"Hi, sleepy head." Laynie said as she bent and kissed him.

"Hi. Umm what time is it, and have you been watching me sleep again?" he asked.

"It's 10:30 and yes I've been watching you for about 15 minutes. If you were on your back I would have given you the special wake-up." She said with a sexy grin.

"It wouldn't have been too nice this morning, after last night. A lot of stale me and stale you on it." He warned her.

Laynie made a face and shrugged her shoulders.

"Your hair is wet, you showered already?" Joel asked.

She smiled an embarrassing smile. "A lot of stale me and stale you on me. What little pubes I have were matted to the sheets. How much did you cum last night?"

"I had inspiration all night, you and all the other pretty women there." He snickered.

"As long as you always go home with me, you can look, ummm, to a point." She laughed. "Wow, is Patsy a vision or what? How could she not have had a line of men wanting to date her? She is absolutely stunning. That red hair is like a magnet for men, and her complexion tells me it's natural too."

"Curtains and carpet." Joel added.

Laynie looked at him confused.

"Her bush is red too. No gray roots there either." He laughed.

"More info than I needed, thank you." she said.

Then after a pregnant pause she looked at Joel and asked innocently, "Is she as beautiful nude as she is dressed up in finery?"

"She is about the most beautiful woman I have ever been with or seen in that state. She looks even more stunning in the nude." Joel said with a grin that told her he was proud to have taken the sight in.

Laynie pouted.

"I said "about". You could pose for Playboy as well. Your figure is damn near perfect and you don't have a blemish anywhere on your body. You have nothing to be jealous of. Besides, who did I wake up next to, when I clearly could have been with her since the day you saw us?" He defended.

"I know. I just like to watch you squirm. Speaking of squirming, go take a shower and come back and see me." She said as she slid under the covers.

Joel gladly jumped from the bed and headed for the stall outside the big bathroom with the Jacuzzi. Five minutes later he was back drying off beside the bed.

She took down the covers and patted the bed where she wanted him. He took her up on the invite.

She got up on one elbow and kissed him full on the lips and then drove her tongue into his mouth. They ground face together for 4 or 5 minutes until she took a breath and saw his cock standing straight up.

"Oooo, somebody's happy to see me!" she said as she moved in one motion to take the head in her mouth.

Joel reached and took the foot from the kneeling form beside him and pulled it to shift her body. She quickly understood what he wanted. They had sort of done this before, but not bottom and top, spread eagle full access. A new experience excited her.

Joel pulled a pillow under his head to tilt him for better access to her. While getting his cock sucked he was lightly licking, flicking her lips. She began to hold his cock with both of her hands and flick her tongue on the head to the same rhythm he had going on her pussy,... when the phone rang.

"Shit, we have to answer that!" Laynie said as she reached over and picked up the receiver and handed it to Joel.

"HE STOLE MY BABIES!! MY HUSBAND STOLE MY BABIES. MY MOTHER WENT TO PICK THEM UP THIS MORNING AND EVERYTHING IS GONE. HE STOLE MY BABIES!!" Patsy screamed and cried into the phone.

"PATSY calm down a bit, getting hysterical is no answer right now, put Doomer on."

Patsy passed the phone to Don, but kept her rage going in the background.

"Ringer, from what I can make out, her Mom went to get the kids this morning at 10 o'clock like either she or Patsy always does, and the house was empty. Her Mom called the police and is supposed to get back to us. Get dressed, I got a call into the Mariners and they are going to get us some transport back to Arlington. Our limo isn't due until one this afternoon. Now, my cell is ringing. Get dressed and help me with her." Doomer instructed.

Joel filled Laynie in on the details as they rushed to get dressed and packed up. Joel had her finish as he rushed to their room.

Patsy was just in a dressing gown, but when she saw Joel she ran to his arms. "JOEL, HE STOLE THEM, THE JEALOUS BASTARD STOLE THEM." She screamed.

Joel hugged her and patted her back and then took her by the shoulders. "Patsy!! You have to calm down if you want to be a help to anyone in finding them. Let me ask you one question; would he hurt the kids, under any circumstances?"

"No, he was a shitty husband and treated me like shit, but he adores the kids and they adore him. As much as he might hate me, he wouldn't hurt them." She said through her tears.

"So listen to me, you don't have anything to worry about as far as their safety, then, right?" he queried.

"No, probably not." She answered.

"OK then, lets calm down. You know he won't hurt them. He thinks he's protecting himself from losing them because you have a boyfriend." Joel figured.

"I told him I might move to Seattle, how stupid was that?" she said tearfully, but she was clearly calming down.

Doomer got off the cell and came over to thank Joel for coming so fast and for calming Patsy down.

"Listen up. There's a heli-pad on the roof and the Mariners have a helicopter they are sending for us. Their legal services will help us, you know the good press, bad press thing they worry about. Patsy endeared herself well with Fordham, the GM and Nakao, the owner, so they want to get this taken care of as quietly as possible." Doomer said as his cell rang again.

He answered it and acknowledged with a couple of OK's and hung up.

"The chopper will be here in 20 minutes. We just have to notify the desk that we need an escort up there. Think of a place where we can set down in Arlington. They have connection with the Seattle State Police who are assisting. A trooper is on the way here to interview Patsy and fly with us to Arlington. Patsy turned to Doomer and smiled for the first time.

"You promised me a wild morning, but I had no idea." Then her smile turned down. "What am I going to do?"

"Try getting dressed and packing so we can leave. Joel is right. He wouldn't hurt the kids. We just have to find them. There may be a good explanation for all this, but I doubt it." Don said as he wondered if he covered all the bases.

A knock came at the door. It was Laynie with their bags. Joel again filled her in on what was happening.

"How can the Mariners have so much pull?" she asked.

"They probably bring in a half billion to the city and state coffers so they protect the PR machine that keeps bad stories off the front page. Doomer dating a divorced woman shouldn't be a big deal, but the ex- husband thing might make it look like adultery started the whole situation. You know, and I know it's not true but..." he explained. "The helicopter is probably on-site for lots of emergency's, even ones like this."

Things were happening quickly as the State trooper showed up and took Patsy aside. He informed her that they were running checks on her ex, his family and possible places he may go for safe haven. He wanted to know from her some favorite places he might go, whether he was violent, suicidal, or ever had any mental or emotional problems.

In what seemed to be just a few minutes, they were on the roof and loading into a helo-cab to bring them all back to Arlington. The Trooper-Investigator was compiling information and receiving it, as they took- off.

"Ma'am are all the funds from the sale of your house in an escrow account waiting for final divorce papers?" the investigator asked Patsy.

"The divorce is final, and he acquired the house from his family before our marriage, but he has to pay me $40,000 in one lump plus interest from the day of the dis-solution. He can't sell the house without my signature and my receipt of a check." Patsy said as the trooper nodded and listened to his earpiece.

"Ma'am he sold the house 5 months ago and has been paying rent on it since. He had one more month on the lease, paid it off Sunday night and put all the furniture in a storage facility in Everett. He paid a year in advance for storage, and had it reserved for January 1st, but rushed it this weekend." He coldly told Patsy.

"Oh my God, he's been planning this for a while then." She said as she began to break.

Doomer took her arm and leaned in and whispered to her. "Don't break down now. Those kids need you to help these people find them. Show them how tough you are." Patsy hugged Doomer and composed herself.

"Are you checking the airports? He always talked about going to Florida, bringing the kids to see Mickey Mouse." She asked, wracking her brain for clues and ideas.

He held up a hand to her and touched his earpiece to signal he was getting something new.

Yes, the airports are being checked, and any 3-person party on any manifest is being examined. We have lists of car rentals in the last 72 hours. Unless he's toughing it in the woods, he can't elude us ma'am." He said.

"He hunts a little, but I made him sell the guns before the first baby was born. He's pretty much a pansy when it comes to roughing it in the woods. My Dad used to take us camping, and he would never go to a place that didn't have a bathroom or like that. He wouldn't do that. Unless he went off the deep end, he wouldn't put the kids in harms way. If he's planned this a long time, I doubt he had an emotional episode, I would have noticed it when I dropped off the kids 3 days a week." Patsy said.

"That's smart thinking ma'am, you're probably right. If he were a nutcase, sorry for the term, If he were a mental risk, he would not have planned so thoroughly and far in advance." He agreed.

Laynie was green from the helicopter flight and was just calming down enough to enjoy the sights, but hanging on to Joel for dear life.

"I'm sorry to hang on you, but the take off really threw my stomach for a loop. I'm feeling a bit better now." She said as she shifted on his lap where he had been holding her tightly to reassure her.

As she shifted she felt his hard-on press against her. She turned and whispered, "You're impossible!"

"You're irresistible," He whispered back.

The trooper apparently was getting more information as he struggled to hear above the ambient flight noise.

"He left his car at a car rental area and rented a jeep wagon saying he needed something to handle Mt. Ranier. He said he would be back in two days and paid the storage fee on his car.

"PARADISE!!" Patsy shouted. "HE'S GOING TO PARADISE. OH MY GOD!"

"Ma'am?" The investigator inquired.

"When we were engaged he brought me there and showed me the view from Paradise Outlook and he said he wanted to die there, he felt so close to God. He wouldn't kill himself would he? What about my babies?" she said trying not to get hysterical.

"Calm down ma'am. Let me get this in to the Park Police and we'll send people in. We know about where he is now, so you shouldn't get so worried. You know he wouldn't hurt his kids." The investigator assured her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.