G is for Gazebo

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2002 by Uther Pendragon

Erotica Sex Story: Visiting the husband's family, a couple steal a little time for themselves during a rainstorm. They are in a gazebo at the end of his parents' overgrown back garden.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

She liked his parents. His sister and brother teased him that she was "the only thing he'd ever got right." Still, this visit to his family was wearing.

The gazebo at the end of his parents' overgrown garden had become her refuge. She lay on the wicker couch there after dinner. She read one of his mother's Agatha Christies and dropped it as the light faded.

The next thing she knew, it was full dark and she was covered with a coat. "I'm here," he said. "Did the lightning wake you?" There was a flash of lightning in the distance, followed by its thunder.

"Thunderstorm!" she said. These always turned her on.

"We could make it back to the house before the rain starts. You could watch the storm from our room."

"Are they likely to come looking for us?" She'd like to stay here with him, but not with others.

"No," he said. "They were getting ready for bed. I said that I would take care of you."

"Let's stay," she said. When she stood up to see the approaching storm more clearly, he stood behind her. He undid the buttons down the back of her dress, keeping his touch light. Then he scratched her back on either side of her spine. She gasped when a bolt struck near them. He pulled her back against him and held her breasts through dress and bra. She couldn't tell whether her nipples hardened in response to him or to the lightning.

The approaching rain looked like a wall. She could see it move across the yard, hear it hit the roof in front of them before it hit the roof in back. They were in the midst of the storm, with rain blowing in from one side or the other depending on the gusts.

He unsnapped her bra, slipping his hands around to support her breasts when the bra didn't. He played with her nipples. As thunder rolled directly overhead like an express train, he slid the dress off her arms and over her hips. She was dressed only in panties and sandals when the next lightning flash illuminated them, but the rain hid her.

He kissed her ears as he held her breasts again. He rolled her stiff nipples between his fingers, lightly kissed her neck, sucked hard on an earlobe. The air was chill on her where his skin wasn't warm. She shivered from one of these sensations, maybe from both.

She wanted him to shelter her from the occasional drops driven by the strongest gusts, but she also wanted to run into the rain, be one with the storm. When he eased her panties down, she sat abruptly on the couch. She felt the wicker press into her ass, felt it tickle her pussy lips.

Then he pushed her back, kneeling so he didn't block her vision of the storm. He moved her legs onto his naked shoulders and licked her dripping pussy. She couldn't tell the storm surrounding her from the storm within. The gazebo lit up from a lightning strike; his kiss sucked on her clitoris before the thunder reached them. His hands were again on her breasts, teasing her nipples.

His tongue was loving her center. Wind was dusting them with raindrops. Thunder was rolling overhead. Lightning struck again. His kiss struck. Her climax struck.

For what seemed like an hour, the storm was all within her. Then her feet were back on the ground. She was held in his encircling arms. The sounds of the thunder was less, and seemed to be behind them.

She stood and leaned on the back of the couch to see it recede. He stood behind her, wearing only his slacks. His arms hugged her, his hands held her breasts, his fingers teased her nipples. These had hardened again. Without taking her eyes from the storm, she reached back to tug at his belt. He moved back, but returned a minute later with his trousers and shorts out of the way. He guided her hand to his stiffening cock.

After a minute playing with it, she leaned further forward and reached between her legs. He eased his rod into her slit as slowly as possible. Half way through this tantalizing delay, there was a belated flash of lightning just a block or two away. His reaction drove him all the way into her.

"Oh honey," he said. He gripped her hipbones to pull her against him. She braced against the couch to meet his thrusts. His cock pummeled in and out of her pussy, his agitation rising as the storm's receded.

Then his orgasm triggered hers. They stood pressed together for another instant as he shot his cum into her. Then she collapsed onto the couch as he sank to the floor. He reached one hand up to grip her hip. She put her hand on his.

"We're messes," she said a little later. "And I'm cold."

"I brought raincoats for both of us," he said. "Give me a minute to find them. Did you enjoy your storm?"

"All of them."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.