Little Discipline for Cordell

by Minolta

Copyright© 2002 by Minolta

Erotica Sex Story: A guy who thinks of his own sexual needs, gets a little discipline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Cordell likes to watch porno movies while he gets his dick and nuts licked. He never gives head, but he always gets head. I got a little tired of Cordell and decided that he was in need of a little discipline.

It took me a couple of minutes to remove his dick from deep down in my throat because he held my head in place until he squirted out all of his cum. But after I swallowed it, I went through the house and picked up a few items necessary for disciplinary measures.

Cordell was lying on his back with his legs spread. His dick was limp and oozing cum. I turned the movie off and ordered him down to his knees. He was slow about moving at first, so I grabbed him by his hair forcefully until he complied. Kiss my feet, you jerk! Suck my toes, lick my ankles!

His tongue was wet and slippery, and felt good behind my knees, but he was staring up at me, and I told him not to, so I tied a blindfold around his head and told him to lick me up and down every inch of my thighs. He laced his arms between my thighs and spread them apart. I was beginning to feel aroused, so I got in bed and ordered Cordell to get on top of me in a 69 position and lick some pussy. He did it, but it was awful, and it made me angry, so I told him to suck my pussy better than that! Suck my pussy, lick my pussy. Lick the letters of the alphabet in my pussy! Lick me an A. Now lick a B into my pussy. Curve your tongue around and draw a C around my clit with your tongue. Suck me, Suck me. Suck my clit. Use your lips and circle me an O.

I took a rubber spatula and spanked him on his ass with it. I popped his ass repeatedly making him flinch with each blow. It turned me on watching his ass jumping and quivering around while he sucked harder and harder on my pussy. Make me cum, suck me til I cum, you selfish fuck!

Cordell's dick looked delicious in this position, hanging in my face. I sucked him and slurped my tongue around the shaft of his dick, and had myself a spitty, licking, dick-sucking goog time. Cordell's head was bobbing up and down in my cunt like he was bobbing for apples. He used his fingers to spread my pussy wide open just to look. I didn't tell you to stop lickiing my pussy, I said! Get back to your licking! Stick your tongue up my womb and you'd better have some pussy on it when you pull it out!

I spread Cordell's cheeks apart and said, "You're going to give me some of this too!" He tried tightening his butt, but it was too late. My tongue was already in there licking and juicing up his ass. He didn't want me in there, but I didn't care. I sucked his ass, licked his buns, and teased his sack until his nuts went up in his body. Cordell shot cum in my face. It caught me by surprise and ran down my nose to my mouth. I wiped the cum on his asshole and spread his cheeks further apart. The sight of his entry turned me on. My clit was very hard. I pushed one finger up his ass. He moaned and tightened his ass as though to try to push my finger out, but I held it in place and wiggled it around inside of him, enjoying the feel of being inside of his ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.