Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2002 by nomad

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a young man learns of his families incestuous ways on his sixteenth birthday. He also has a big surprise for them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Size  

Ever since Paul's sixteenth birthday pool party earlier that day, he had wondered what his mother wanted to talk to him about. She had caught him alone during the party and told him that when he was ready to go to bed tonight, to stop by her room because she needed to have a serious conversation with him. After getting done with his shower and before going to bed, he did as he was told and went down the hall to his mother and father's bedroom. When he entered the room, his mother was in front of the mirror with her robe on brushing her long blond hair. Even with a robe on covering her shape, Paul knew that under the robe was a body of a twenty-year-old. He had seen it enough times with just a bikini on, and knew that it was comparable to his two sisters, who were both stone foxes. She had a bit rounder hips and larger breast, but other than that he could have been looking at one of his sisters.

Noticing that her son had entered the room, Natalie took a couple of more strokes through her hair, then laid the brush down. Turning to look at her son, she saw that instead of a sixteen year old boy, she was looking at a young man who was just entering the prime of his life. He wasn't skinny, but then he wasn't fat either. He had the body of an athlete, standing six feet tall with the usual blond hair that was a trademark of the family. After a brief glance at him, she went over and sat on the side of her bed.

"Come and sit by me Paul. You may as well be comfortable, as this may take a while." She said to her handsome son, as she patted the bed next to her. As Paul sat next to her, she started to explain, "Honey first off I may as well tell you that everything we talk about tonight is never to be repeated outside of this family. Do I have your promise on that?"

"Sure Mom, if that is what you want, I won't say a word to anyone," Paul promised.

"Paul, from what your older sisters tell me, they don't think that you have had sex yet and I would like to know if that is true. Before you answer, I want you to know that most of the conversation we are to have is going to center on sex, and we need to be as truthful as possible, and don't worry, this isn't the old birds and bees talk like you and your father have already had. As a matter of fact, your father wanted to be able to have this talk with you, but he had that company emergency that he had to take care of down in Bolivia. Now tell me, have you had sex with anyone yet?"

"Well uh, no Mom, not yet," Paul replied with embarrassment.

"Don't worry son, there isn't anything wrong with that. The reason I wanted to know is that you are about to learn a family secret that has to do with sex and are about to be exposed to a lot of it if you want. Your father and I have agreed that at the age of sixteen, any person in this household is considered to be an adult and to make adult decisions. Now that you have reached that age, I am going to inform you of what some of your choices are and let you know what is going on in this family. Not only are we a lustful bunch, but most of our relatives are to. We also believe in something that the rest of society frowns on. That is the main topic of this conversation. To put it simply, we believe in incest. Our family and most of your cousins that are sixteen or over and all your aunts and uncles are committing incest. As a matter of fact, your father and I are half brother and sister, and I am an incest child of my grandfather and his daughter."

"Wow. That must mean that Karen, Janet, and I are incest children also."

"Yes son, that's true. We can talk about the family tree later, but for now I would like to know if you have had any thoughts about sex your sisters or myself? I know that we have had a lot of them about you, and could hardly wait till today to find out how you feel about it. I know that you masturbate a lot from your soiled sheets, but do you think about us when you do it?"

"This is embarrassing as hell Mom, but I guess that with all we are talking about, I can be truthful about it. Most of the time that I masturbate, I am thinking about you or my sisters."

"Son, with the way that your sisters and I feel, you won't have to do that near as often if you don't want to. All three of us would love to fuck you as often as possible. It would also take some of the pressure off of your father, who is screwing all three of us."

"You mean Dad is making love to all of you," Paul replied, embarrassed at his mother's use of the word fuck.

"Yes honey, Jack is fucking all of us, and don't be embarrassed to use all the dirty words like fuck, cunt, prick, pussy, cock, or any others. When you are talking about sex with any member of this family, those words seem more appropriate. From now on, if you want to fuck any of the women in this family, all you have to do is ask, and if they agree, then it just fine with everyone else."

"Oh God. Uh, do you really mean that Mom? I mean like, uh if I asked you, that, you would like really do it with me and Dad wouldn't get mad?"

"Honey, I would love to fuck you, and if anything, your father would probably just join us for a threesome. If you join in the family fun, we won't have to hide it behind closed doors anymore, and we will have some great five-way orgies. With summer just beginning, I believe your sisters and I will probably be wearing you out with all the time we will have for sex."

"Oh shit Mom, it sounds to good to be true, and Dad always said that if it sounds to good there has to be a catch somewhere."

" The only catch is that you can't tell any of your friends, no matter what. That means no getting caught up in bragging sessions or any hints or anything else. As far as they are concerned you are still a virgin unless you screw some girl outside the family. Do you understand that?"

"Don't worry Mom, I wouldn't brag about something like that anyway, even if it was with another girl. Daddy already told me that those who brag don't usually get second chances. Can we do it now, uh I mean can we fuck now?"

"Honey, I was just waiting for you to ask, but first we will start out with some foreplay. I have wanted to see how good a kisser you are for a long time now." Having said that, Natalie put her words to action. Pulling her son's face to hers, she softly put her mouth to his lips and brushed them with her tongue seeking an entrance. His response was automatic. With their lips locked together, and their tongues dancing a duet, Natalie enjoyed her first sexual kiss with her own son.

Paul's first thought was that this was unlike kissing with any of his girlfriends. His mother's mouth and tongue felt like they were going to devour him. There had never been a kiss like it in his short lifetime, and he was greedy for more, as he tried to give as much as he was receiving. As the passionate kiss continued, Paul felt his mother's hand move to his upper thigh. His lust for his mother started to make its self known, as his cock started to become erect in response to the feel of her warm hand just inches away. He timidly reached for her breast, still not sure if he was going to far.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Natalie let him know that it was alright to touch her breast by placing one hand over his to press it into her full breast and saying, "It's ok son, you can do anything with them that you feel like." Returning her lips to his, she continued their lustful kissing as their passions mounted. The longer they kissed the more the urge to rid herself of her robe came over her. She wanted to feel his hands and mouth on the bare skin of her tits. Slipping the robe off of her shoulders, she felt his hand leave her breast long enough for the robe to fall to her waist, leaving her hardened nipples sticking straight out begging to be touched. Lingering with the kiss just a moment longer, Paul could wait no longer to taste his mother's magnificent tits.

As Paul's lips were kissing their way down to his mother's breast as if drawn by a magnet, Natalie was working her hand to the bulge that had formed beneath the fabric of her son's pajama bottoms. Her tits were swelling with lust as they were being manipulated, one with his lips and the other with his hand. Breathing hard with passion, she wrapped her hand around her son's hard swollen prick. The thin fabric of his pajamas offered no obstacle to her questing fingers, as she was able to tell that her son's cock was even larger than she had ever imagined. It felt even bigger than his father's did, and a bit thicker also. She began to rub his huge cock as she felt his lips try to suck her entire breast into his mouth. Failing to accomplish this feat, he seemed to settle for sucking her nipple and running his tongue over it, as her kneaded her other tit with his fingers. It didn't take much of this to make her cunt start to feel the familiar tingles as it produced the juices to make it slick in preparation of a good fuck. Stroking his prick, as her breathing grew more ragged, Natalie knew what she wanted to do next. She wanted to get her lips around that mouth filling cock-head and drain the cum from his balls. Running her thumb over the head of his cock, she felt the pre-cum soaking into his pajamas.

Pulling her nipple away from his strongly suck lips, Natalie got to her knees in front of her son. Reaching to his waist, she pulled the pajamas down, while he helped her by raising his butt to let them slip free of his body. Slipping them off his legs and throwing them to the side, she grasped his cock to take a close look at it for the first time since he was a child. As she had suspected from the feel of it, it was longer than his father's 10-inch cock. It had to be at least 13 inches long and a bit fatter than Jack's cock. Slowly stroking the huge cock in her hand, she had to fight the urge to climb over his body and stuff her cunt full of his rock hard pussy pleaser. Natalie wanted to make sure that she was able to have an orgasm when she did fuck her son. If she fucked him now, he would shoot his load of hot cum to soon for her to cum with him. Loving a mouthful of cum nearly as much as having her cunt filled made the choice easier, a quick suck, and then a long fuck.

Paul was already going ape-shit with the feel of his mother's soft hands on his cock. When he felt his mother's hot breath on his cock, he gasped out loud. It was at that moment that he knew what she was going to do. It was as if he was paralyzed for a moment as his mother's tongue came out and licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock. He couldn't move a muscle or even breath as her mouth kissed and licked the under side of his prick all the way to his balls. As she sucked one of his golf-ball-sized nuts into her mouth, he sucked in a large breath of air, finally filling his lungs again. When his friends had described how blowjobs felt, they had never said that it felt this good or anything about getting their balls sucked. They must have been full of shit, or never had anyone give them a blow-job like his mother was giving him. After having both balls receive a spit bath in his mother's hot mouth, he felt her lips and tongue work their way back to the head of his even harder cock.

Having heard her son's moans increase in intensity, Natalie pulled her head away and commented, "Baby, if you think that feels good, then just stay with me for a while and I will blow your mind away." She then took the head of his cock in her mouth and proceeded to do just that.

His mother's lips pressing into his cock behind the ridge of his cock-head was just the beginning of Paul's climb to nirvana. After licking his piss-hole, her mouth engulfed the first six inches of his cock, before he felt her start to bobbing her head, taking a little more of his prick down her tight stretching throat with every downward thrust. Drool was seeping around his prick as her mouth worked up enough saliva to make his cock slick enough to push its way farther and deeper into her throat.

Even after giving her husband deep throat for years, Natalie was having trouble taking her son's entire cock. The lust had risen so high in her body that she felt a maniacal need to suck her son's prick to the very base. She knew that she could probably have an orgasm just sucking his cock if she could take it all down her throat. Pussy juice was running down her thighs as she got closer to her goal of sucking all of that delicious cock into her mouth. She had never been this hot without direct stimulation in her life, yet now she knew she was close to orgasm without even touching her cunt. Beads of sweat began seeping out of her forehead, as her nostrils flared wide trying to get air to her lungs. As her nose and lips finally brushed up against his pubic hair, her son's hips began to a short fucking rhythm into her mouth. After a few short strokes, she felt his prick throb deep in her throat, then let loose his first volley of fuck cream deep in her gullet. This was all she needed to finally reach the peak she had been striving for. Quickly slipping her mouth back till just the head of his cock was in her mouth, she waited for the next shot so that she could taste his youthful cum. Not being able to resist any longer, her hand reached to her cunt so that she could rub her clit to prolong her orgasm, as she swallowed draught after draught of her own son's virgin sperm. After eight powerful burst of delicious cum, Natalie realized that he was almost drained. Sucking harder as the jets of cum change into a dribble, she stroked his cock trying to get every drop. Finally, after her son was completely drained, she let his semi-erect cock drop from her lips, to lay wetly against his thigh. Getting to her feet, she again sat next to her son on the bed.

"Didn't I promise to blow your mind baby? You won't ever get that feeling from jacking off, that's for sure."

"God Mom, I thought for a minute there that my dick was going to explode into a thousand pieces. A person sure doesn't learn about that in sex education."

"Honey, that was sex education. Sex education class number 1. There are a lot more of then to learn though. By the time your father gets back from Bolivia, your sisters and I will have taught you every thing we know about sex, and some of it is real kinky." She giggled.

"Fuck, if that is just the first lesson, I can't wait to see what's next."

"Well, why don't I let you reciprocate for the next lesson. Every young man should learn how to eat pussy the way a woman likes it. Do you think you would like to try it next?'

"Uh, I guess so. I've thought about it before, but it's been hard to imagine what it would actually be like, since I haven't even seen one in the flesh yet."

Natalie, realizing that her robe was still tied at her waist, untied the belt and opened her robe to her son's gaze. "I guess I was in such a hurry to gobble your cock, that I forgot to finish undressing. Let me lay on the bed with my legs spread and you can get a look at your first naked pussy. I assume you know the parts from looking at all the porno magazines you hide under your mattress."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.