Daddy's Girl

by Trog

Copyright© 2002 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: Just a little something to while away the time as you wait for that download to complete. It started with a phone call, her hurried readiness and punishment when late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Size   .

Abbey hurried to dress for her date. She was late and didn't want her daddy to have to wait. She had carefully chosen her clothing. Her blouse was a shear little number that couldn't have hid anything even in total darkness. The skirt was one of those seldom seen yet she knew it's just what he wanted her to wear. It was pleated and stopped at the middle of her thighs. Beneath her see through blouse Abbey wore her half cup bra and as she looked at herself in the mirror she could almost see her nipples above the lace. The last thing she put on was her panties, but even they were very old fashioned. Cotton. That's right, just plain white cotton panties thick in the crotch where it covered her privates.

She stood in front of the full length mirror and checked herself out. Just right, she thought. I look like a school girl ready for cheerleading practice. Abbey slowly turned to make sure everything was just right, then she moved faster making her skirt rise higher. She caught the sight of her white cotton panties underneath her skirt and her bare legs. Only socks were on her feet, no nylons, pantyhose or stockings, just white socks. She was certain her daddy would be pleased.

It was a lovely evening as Abbey left her apartment and stepped to her car. Opening the door she slipped behind the steering wheel and almost cursed. Because she was so short she had the seat pulled up almost as far as it would go so her feet could reach the pedals, but that had always created another problem. You see Abbey's chest measured an easy 44DD and it always took a few moments to adjust herself and not get her huge breasts caught in the spokes of the steering wheel. This was, she reflected once again, the only time she cursed her large breasts. What would it be like if she were to become even bigger because of her breasts being filled with milk? She shuddered to think of how her chest would ever get behind the wheel then.

The drive to daddy's house was short and Abbey quickly parked and got out. Checking her watch she found herself ten minutes late and knew daddy would be very angry. He hated to be made to wait for her even though his call only gave her half and hour to get ready and arrive. Still her body tingled with excitement as she raced to the door and rang the bell.

"It's about time young lady," the man said opening the door.

"Sorry daddy, but you didn't give me much time," Abbey replied breathlessly stepping inside the large house.

"You know I always call you on Mondays and should have anticipated me. Well, you're here now so come in and have a seat."

"Do you like my new outfit daddy?" Abbey asked moving towards the sofa. She posed and turned allowing him to really see her.

"Nice, very nice. You know I love it when you leave your legs bare. Now why don't you come over here and sit on daddy's lap."

Abbey quickly did as he asked and gently sat on his lap. Instantly she could feel his arousal as it pressed firmly against her buttocks.

"Ooooo, daddy, you feel so good," she exclaimed. Her head moved to one side and their lips met.

Abbey opened her mouth and felt his tongue slip deep inside. She knew from the past the deeper his tongue went at the beginning the more aroused he was in his need and lust for her. An instant tingling course through her body and centered between her legs and in her rapidly hardening nipples. She felt one of his hands rubbing her back as the other quickly began squeezing her breasts. Before long both were breathing heavy as their body heat rose.

"You were late," he said breaking the passionate kiss.

"I really am sorry daddy," Abbey said her head dropping. "Please forgive me."

"I'll forgive you after you've been punished." He turned her over his knees, lifted her short skirt and gently rubbed her cotton panted bottom. After a few gentle strokes he pulled her panties down to her knees exposing her naked buttocks. The first smack of his hand caused Abbey to gasp and her legs to stick out straight. The second and third strokes caused her to moan.

"Oooooohhhhhhh daddy, I'm so sorry I was late. Please don't hurt me, I promise I'll be a good little girl."

The bare hand smacking her naked buttocks didn't stop however. It just kept spanking her bare bottom leaving it red and sore. Finally he stopped and just gently rubbed the sore tender skin.

Tears were running down Abbey's cheeks as she sat up rather gingerly. Then she smiled.

"I really am sorry daddy and I will try harder next time to not be late. Would you like me to make it up to you? You know I'll do anything you want."

Abbey slipped from his lap and knelt between his legs. She unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. With the utmost gentleness she extracted his throbbing hard organ and swollen testicles. She spent a few minutes cupping and feeling the heaviness of his full sack and gently caressing his erection. Seeing the clear drops oozing from the tip Abbey opened her lips and placed them around his organ. She tasted his pre-cum and lapped the almost rock hard glans. Feeling and tasting him was a special delight to her and she did her best to take as much of him as she could. A long time before she had measured him and found his throbbing erection an easy eight inches long and very close to being three inches around. He fit inside her greedy mouth just right and Abbey loved the feeling of him inside her mouth. Over and over she slowly moved her head up and down his heated shaft until she heard him panting. Only then did she release him from her tightly clamped lips, look up and smile.

"Did you like that daddy? Did I make you feel good?" she asked her best imitation of a young high school girl.

"You did just fine little girl, but now it's time daddy looked at his little girl."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.