Bliss - Cover

Bliss

Copyright© 2002 by Thorne

Chapter 8: Weakened/Weekend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Weakened/Weekend - A love story with depth.<br> Do not be misled by the Keywords, they will expand as the story unfolds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema  

About two weeks after that wonderful night with Elaine I started to think about trying something else along the same lines. I had been reading through some stuff on the internet and ordered some stuff from a sex toy catalogue. My mind had been racing about a "method" though. I didn't want to try the phone call route again, well, not for a while anyway. Eventually, I formulated a plan and started the ball rolling my organising another surprise for my darling Elaine. I had become infatuated with her and it was an almost manic drive that compelled me to "entertain" her and play out some of her dreams and desires.

My intention was to try and organise a weekend together somewhere, somewhere where we could do as we wish without interference or distraction. I eventually found a small cottage for rent (weekends only), on the outskirts of Dartmoor. The nearest village was about one mile away so it was remote enough for my needs. If we decided to eat out, there was a restaurant and a hotel in the village. The cottage was booked from Friday lunchtime so I could get there before Elaine and get things ready. My problem was how to get Elaine there. I knew the weekend in question would be free for her, I had sneaked a peek at her work diary. In the end it was quite easy. I booked her a single ticket on the train. The ticket was put into an envelope with a letter I had prepared and delivered with a large bouquet of flowers on the Friday morning. I set off for the cottage early on the Friday morning after arranging to meet the owners there. On arrival at the cottage I unpacked my car and had a look around at our accommadation. It was a single storey building. One bedroom with bathroom attached, bath and separate shower with basins and bidet. There was a large lounge with comfortable furnishings and a modern well equipped kitchen. The big plus as far as I was concerned was the large open fireplace, the owners had shown me where the wood logs were stored and there were enough by the fireplace for the night anyway. There was no phone, television or radio. I popped into the local village on foot and found a telephone. I called a local taxi company and organised a taxi to meet Elaine at the train station to drop her at the cottage. Having some time to kill, I visited the local pub to see what it was like. They had a few rooms for rent as well so I was able to find some pamphlets on walks on the moor. I pocketed a couple of them and entered the bar. It was a very nice place, full of atmosphere. The landlord was friendly and we chatted for a while over a couple of decent beers. They had a small dining room that did evening meals, I looked at their menu and decided to book a table for the Saturday night at 8 o'clock. I had a walk round the village before getting back to the cottage. By now, it was 6 o'clock and I wasn't expecting Elaine for another two hours. I was getting very nervous and excited so I had something to eat and read a book for a while to calm myself down a bit. I tidied up and got a nice fire going. Then I started to prepare for Elaines arrival. I didn't have to hurry and spent a lot of time looking about to make sure everything was as I wanted it. Leaving a small lamp on in the lounge I tidied everything up, put my bags in the car and prepared to leave. I propped a letter to Elaine up against a bottle of cooled champagne on the lounge table and left. I took my car to the village and parked it in the pub car park. I went into the pub and prepared to wait until 10 o'clock. I chatted with the barstaff for a while then sat and drank a couple of beers whilst reading the newspaper. At ten precisely, I left the pub and walked to the cottage after getting my holdall from my car. There were no lights showing when I reached the place so I gathered that Elaine had arrived OK and read my letter and carried out my instructions.

I entered the cottage without making any noise and undressed completely in the lounge by the light of the fire. The bedroom door was open and I could see Elaine kneeling on the bed as instructed. She was naked apart from a black thong and the blindfold that I had earlier placed on the pillow. I had a small torch with me and I shone it over Elaines bottom. Under the strip of black separating her buttocks I could see the base of the butt-plug which she had been ordered to insert. Elaine had been offered a choice of plugs, the one she had used earlier or a larger one I had bought. The larger one was black and about one and a half inches across at its widest tapering to one inch at the base. I could see that Elaine had opted to wear the larger of the two plugs. That had prevented her from getting ten extra spanks. I shone the torch around the bedroom, on the bedside table was the bottle of lotion I had left there and a pair of silver nipple clamps. In my hand was a wide leather strap, it was thick and I had tested it and my strength on my palm the day I bought it. I knew it would smart when I strapped Elaines bottom with it but my intention was to get Elaine excited and not harm her.

Silently I worked my way to the side of the bed. Elaine might have heard the swish of the strap travelling through the air on its way to her bottom but the first indication of her knowing she was no longer alone was a scream as the strap landed on her bottom with a loud crack. She jumped in absolute surprise but to her credit she kept perfectly still. The crack was very loud but most of it was effect and I knew that Elaine wasn't hurt. Elaine let out a tremendous breath as if she had been lying there without breathing just waiting for this moment. The next eleven slaps were delivered slowly, about twenty seconds apart. By the time I had delivered them, Elaine was panting quite strongly. I put the strap on the bed and reached over to take Elaine by the shoulders and lifted her until her bottom was resting on her heels. Her wrists were in her lap and were held together with the handcuffs I had left on the table. I took the nipple clamps and fastened the first one to Elaines left nipple, pulling the long nipple away from her breast to make sure it was settled right at the base. The other clamp was fitted, I had ordered Elaine to remove the rod from her piercing. As the clamps were closing Elaine sucked in her breath but soon settled down to a normal breathing rate. Elaine was pushed forward again until her chest was on the bed. I had made the bed up with a black satin sheet. It was very cool to the touch initially and Elaine shivered as her nipples made contact with it. I pressed down firmly on Elaines back between her shoulder blades, this forced her bottom up. Kneeling between Elaines calves I hooked my fingers in the waist band of the thong and lowered it to her upper thighs. I gave the base of the plug a tap and Elaines sphincter gave a twitch which made her arsehole clamp on its base. I'm sure Elaine didn't appreciate my little chuckle. Taking my dick, I rubbed my crown up and down Elaines pussy. Elaine gave a shudder as it passed over her clit, I realised she was very aroused but at this time she was still breathing normally. As I slipped my dick just into her hole I felt the tightness enhanced by the plug in her bum. I slowly eased my dick into her, she was very moist but I felt every ridge of her velvety hole as it clamped against my dick. I also felt the alien prescence of the plug through the membrane at the rear of her pussy. The plug was being forced to move by my dick as I went deeper and this set off a series of twitches from Elaines sphincter muscles. Was I the only one getting pleasure from this? I hoped not.

As soon as my dick was fully seated I reached under Elaines shoulders and lifted her up onto her extended arms. I felt around my knee area and located the weights that I had readied as I was getting onto the bed. They were heavy metal teardrop shaped weights with a small spring clip on the end. The first one was clipped to the clamp on her left nipple and the other went on the right one. Elaine was moaning a lot now and her head was bent upwards as she breathed deeply through her nose. There was still no sign of resistance from her so I continued to play her body according to my plan. I took a firm grip on her hips and started a slow in/out movement. On the culmination of each thrust into her I ground my groin against her pussy for a few seconds the eased out again. The sensations of her pussy muscles gripping my dick were exquisite but I kept up a slow steady pace not wanting to hurry at all. Elaine was coming to the boil nicely now and was just beginning to give out the odd grunt when I pulled out of her and moved off the bed. As ordered she said nothing throughout her ordeal but I knew she was desperate to know what was going on. I slipped quietly into the lounge and got my holdall. I went back into the bedroom and standing by the side of the bed I brought the multi thonged leather whip down across her proferred bottom. She jumped a bit then settled and started to weave her arse about from side to side as if seeking the next lash. It was a full thirty seconds before the next swipe and she must have counted every second of the wait. The next ten swipes were only a few seconds apart and were delivered all over her bum from the crease at her thighs to the top by the small oh her back. I climbed up behind her again and slipped my dick straight back into her hole. The clamping action started immediately I was fully in so I held there to enjoy the sensation whilst grinding myself into her pussy. Elaines pussy really started to clamp me now and she grunted into a small but deep orgasm. Her nostrils were flaring and her head shook from side to side. I slipped from her as she recovered and entered the bathroom. I took a drink of water to cool me down a bit and took a glass of water into the bedroom. Elaine was still in position so I eased her up onto her knees with her bottom resting on her heels and placed the glass against her bottom lip. She drank the water quickly. I noticed that she had no discomfort with her bottom resting on her heels. That was a bit of a relief to me, those cracks with the belt had sounded loud in the small bedroom.

I placed the empty glass on the bedside table and got onto the bed placing myself in the centre in front of Elaine. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I eased her towards me and she came forward to rest her hands on the bed. Her mouth was now only inches away from my dick so I moved forward a bit and as soon as she felt me on her lips she opened her mouth and took my crown in. At last I was able to relax a bit, Elaine didn't bite my dick off so she obviously wasn't angry with me. In fact she started to swirl her tongue around my crown with gusto. Soon I was at full length and as Elaine slipped more of me into her mouth I gently pulled the weights attached to her nipples. When my crown was just lodged at the back of her mouth she started to gulp and swallow which set up a delightful sensation on the head of my dick. It was like being sucked and squeezed at the same time. I knew I wasn't going to last long now and it was only a matter of seconds before I was pouring my seed down her throat. As my softening dick slipped from Elaines mouth I rose from the bed. I moved to Elaines bottom and eased the plug from her anus, I took the bottle of lotion and poured a liberal amount over her red looking anus. I massaged it in slowly without applying too much pressure. Elaine's thong was removed which she assisted me with by lifting each knee in turn. I rolled Elaine over onto her back and removed the nipple clamps and weights, then the handcuffs and blindfold. Her eyes blinked a bit but with only the light from the bathroom shining into the room it didn't take her long to get them to focus properly. She smiled up at me and blew me a kiss. I leant over her and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. Gathering the bed covers from the floor on the other side of the bed I covered Elaine up and turning out the bathroom light left the bedroom.

Over a stiff drink in the lounge I worked my mind back over the last hours events. The letter I had left for Elaine told her I wanted her to take an enema, I had purchased some of her favourite preparation and an enema kit, she was then to take a long bath (drinking no more than two glasses of the champagne I had left for her) before drying herself. The letter I had had delivered with the flowers explained that she was to be sure her pussy was nice and smooth, that was the give-away that the letter was from me. She was to look into the bedside drawer. There was the butt-plugs and lotion. She was given a choice of butt-plugs but picking the smaller of the pair would earn her an extra ten smacks (Elaine wasn't aware of that rule). The clamps and lotion were to be placed on the table and she was to kneel down on the bed with the thong over the base of the plug and the handcuffs and blindfold in place. I estimated that Elaine must have waited for me for about three quarters of an hour. That was quite a long time to let the anticipation and apprehension build. Was it a success? I think so, apart from being a bit scared of actually hurting Elaine, I found myself really getting into it. There was no desire to dominate or really hurt her, just a sense that if this was going to be her treat I would do it to her satisfaction and make it as real as I could. Yes, if I must admit it, I really enjoyed myself. The BJ she gave me was as good as any I have ever received from her and I think she did it so well as a thank-you to me. She had one of her mind blowing, grunting orgasms and got her bottom paddled a bit. Were we even? I think so. Washing my glass, I took a quick look round and turned off the lights. I slipped into bed behind Elaine and put my arm over her. She murmered a bit and took my hand in hers and gave it a bit of a squeeze. It took me all of a minute to drift off to a dreamless sleep.

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when I heard Elaine in the bathroom. I called to her to get back into bed and I would bring breakfast to her. After we had sat in bed eating toast and honey and drinking coffee, I ventured to find out if Elaine had enjoyed the previous nights events. "Did you enjoy it last night?"

"I'm still enjoying it!" She enthused. "Are we here until tomorrow?"

"Yes, we leave at nine tomorrow evening."

"Oh god, what other shenanigans have you planned? I wont be able to sit down for a week."

"Are you alright?" I asked looking horrified at her.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. If you don't go any harder than last night I'll be OK. I was so excited kneeling there last night waiting for you. I confess, I had to get up and dry my pussy once, I was dripping. I almost came when you hung those weights on my titties, they were fantastic. So, what have you got planned for the rest of the day?"

"Well, you can have a bath or shower, I've got to pop into the village and get my car. There's some stuff in there I need. Then I thought a nice long walk on the moor, the weather looks ok. Then we'll find a pub to have some lunch, then come back. We're eating in the village tonight. Nothing fancy though."

"Sounds great." With that Elaine sprang from the bed heading for the bathroom. "Stop there!" I shouted. Elaine looked over her shoulder at me. I was looking at her bottom. There was still a slight redness to the skin. She leant forward from the waist to let me see it better. I got up from the bed and stepped to her. As I was running my hand over her bottom cheeks she pushed back and purred. I slapped her hard and said "Cheeky hussy. Get in there and get washed."

She ran into the bathroom rubbing her reddened cheek with her hand.

As I entered the cottage after parking my car outside I found Elaine sitting at the table in the kitchen. She was naked, I had stipulated in the first letter that I would be picking the clothes for her to wear during our stay. "Stay there a while." I said as I carried my case into the bedroom. Laying out the clothes I had selected for her to wear, I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower and shave. I put on a pair of some boxers, trousers and cotton shirt. Warm clothes for hiking across the moors. I set out a jumper and pair of leggings for Elaine - no underwear. There were a pair of jackets in my backpack if the weather turned wet. Socks and walking boots were in the hall waiting to be donned just before we left. I called for Elaine to come into the bedroom. "There you go." I said pointing at the two items on the bed. Elaine looked at them and then at me. "Oh, is that all?" She asked. I just nodded at her. She shrugged and picked up the leggings. She sat on the end of the bed and I watched as she slid them over her feet then stood to pull them up around her waist. Without panties underneath they looked quite obscene. Being tight and thin, they moulded to her like a second skin. "Make sure they're pulled up tight." I said. Elaine bent over and used her hands to pull the material up her legs then tugged the waistband as high as she could. At her crotch was the most perfect camel-toe I had ever seen, it looked beautiful. Elaine slipped the loose jumper over her head and it barely reached her waist. I pointed towards the mirror hanging on the bedroom wall. Elaine turned to look at her reflection. "Jesus." She exclaimed. I laughed and told her to get a move on. We put our socks and boots on and I swung my backpack over my shoulder as we left the cottage after locking the door. The road to the cottage went on for another mile before turning into a path onto the moor. I had worked out a route that would take us about five miles into the moor before turning towards the south, another two miles would bring us to the pub where we would have lunch. That would leave us a rambling route of about four miles back to the cottage via the village. If we spent about an hour at the pub we should get back around three in the afternoon. There was no hurry but I wanted a sleep before we had to get ready to go out for the evening.

We set off at a steady pace and it wasn't long before we both had a healthy glow on. I had some water in my pack and we both took a drink every now and then. The sun was peeking out from the clouds every now and then and there was almost no wind. Seldom do you get days like this out on the moor. Remembering my last visit caused me to shudder, horizontal rain and almost zero visibility. Navigation was almost impossible and I spent most of my time walking with my head down staring at a compass. We chatted as we ate up the miles and in no time at all we came to the cairn and prepared to head south.

Elaine asked if we could take a short break. I checked my watch and said we could rest for fifteen minutes if she needed to. We hadn't been setting a fast pace but I realised that Elaine probably wasn't used to this length of walk over semi rough terrain so readily understood her request. Looking into my pack, I took out a bottle of water and a chocolate bar. I offered them both to Elaine. She drank quite a bit of water and then wolfed down the chocolate.I knelt beside her as she sat on the ground and started to massage her calves. "OK?" I asked. "A bit tight, but I'm really enjoying the walk. I've never been here before and the bleakness of it all is amazing. I didn't realise there were wide open spaces like this left in Britain."

"Come on." I said lifting her by the arms, "Not far to the pub. We should be there in half an hour or so." As Elaine stood up she said, "Oh, I shouldn't have had that drink. I need a pee." I looked around theatrically, "No toilets as far as I can see. Nobody in sight neither so you can go here if you're desperate." "Bugger." Exclaimed Elaine and started to roll her jumper up her chest, with it held up she pushed the waist band of the leggings down until it was around her knees. She squatted down until her bottom was nearly touching the ground and pulled the crotch of her leggings clear. Almost immediately I heard a hissing noise as Elaine pissed a golden stream into the peaty ground. I took great delight in watching her as she looked at me a bit shamefacedly. I stopped her from getting up when she had finished. Reaching into one of the pockets of the pack I took out a small plastic bag and extracted some toilet paper from it. I bent down behind her and pressed it gently over her pussy. "There." I said, standing up, "No wet patches." "Thanks, do you always carry toilet paper with you?" "I was a good boy scout." I replied with a smug grin on my face. I waited for Elaine to sort out her clothing and putting the used tissue into the bag, we set off south for the next stretch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.