Mom Cums to Campus - Cover

Mom Cums to Campus

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2024 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: Sherry misses her son, Eric, at college. On her weekly visit to see him, she discovers he's seeing a girl who looks just like her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

Eric took off his shirt and then his pants. When he turned around, his huge, erect cock wagged back and forth with the motion. Leeann grinned when she saw that swollen rod. She was already naked, sitting against the head of his bed with her feet planted apart and her knees raised up in the air. Eric froze, just wanting to stand there and look at her with his hand around his throbbing boner, stroking his rigid flesh. Naked, the nineteen year old coed looked even more like his mother than when she was dressed, with her long, chocolate brown hair, her busty voluptuousness and tanned skin. Never having seen his mother’s pussy, he couldn’t compare that part, but Leeann’s mound was waxed smooth as silk and her pussy lips already looked wet and swollen.

“Fuck, Leann. You look amazing,” he said, his firm hand slowly sliding up and down his aroused pole.

Leeann smiled at the look on his face, but then she turned to look at the photo on the bedside table of the older woman whose resemblance to her was strikingly obvious. Leann’s smile turned devious as she easily recognized the similarities. She’d known Eric for a few weeks, but this was the first time she’d been to his apartment, and the first time they would have sex if everything kept going the way it was. She’d been hoping this would happen ever since she met him, and she was even more pleased to see the long, thick hard on he had to offer.

“Who’s that MILF in the picture?” she asked, suspecting she already knew the answer.

“That’s my mother,” he mumbled.

“She’s really hot,” the younger girl purred suggestively.

“So are you,” Eric replied evasively.

Leann couldn’t control the way her pussy quivered when she saw that picture of his mother standing on the beach in a bikini most women her age couldn’t get away with. She had never been with a guy who kept a spicy bikini shot of his mother next to his bed, and the fact that they were pretty close look-alikes made her want that big cock even more. She couldn’t explain why, but the idea that Eric probably wanted to fuck her because she reminded him of his mother made her slit drip with goo. This was completely new territory for her.

“C’mere, baby,” she cooed sexily. “Just let Mommy make you feel good.”

With a groan, Eric went to kneel on the bed between Leann’s feet and watched her reach for his jutting pole with both hands. She looked up at him and raked her fingers along the length of his shaft. His dome was swimming in precum, and she rolled her thumb around his soft tip.

“Oh, Leeann ... that feels so good,” he sighed.

“You can call me Mommy, if you want,” she said huskily. “I think we’re both gonna like that a lot.”

“You’re so bad,” he snickered briefly.

“And you love it, don’t you, you bad boy.”

Her wet tongue followed the trail of her fingers up the underbelly of his unyielding cock shaft. She kissed the tip and swirled her tongue around the ridge with sloppy agility. Suddenly he was enveloped in the wet heat of her mouth while she gripped his shank at the root and jacked him.

“Oh fuck, Mommy, yes, it feels so good, I love it,” he groaned.

He filled both of his hands with her silky hair and glanced at the picture of his mother while he moaned at the hungry assault of her mouth. There was only so much he could take after delaying his pleasure so long. He savored her hungry, wet sucking as long as he could and then pushed Leeann back before he exploded in her mouth. He drew her further down and settled into the space between her open thighs, letting his rigid stalk rest against her pussy. He ground himself into the wet nest of petals, then nudged his blunt dome into the snug socket between her pussy lips.

“Oh yes, baby, that cock feels sooooo good,” she moaned as he pushed a little deeper. “Push that thing up in Mommy’s hole nice and deep.”

He watched her eyes, then his mother’s photo as he disappeared into her body. He drew back and thrust forward again, firm but careful. Sensation registered in her face while shudders ran along Eric’s spine. He withdrew and thrust again, a little harder this time, forcing a gasp from her curvy body. He held still, deep inside her for a moment and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed him back just as hard, moving her hips into him to get as much of his cock inside her as possible.

Soon he was rocking himself into her in a rhythmic motion, withdrawing as far as he could before plunging back inside her to feel the full stroke of her snug core. His hands were filled with her smooth, warm tit flesh. Leann’s tits were almost as big as mother’s, but had such a similar, eggplant type shape that Eric couldn’t get over it. His lips filled with her nipple, first one, then the other, and then the other as he alternated from side to side to suckle each of them in turn.

“That’s it, baby,” the girl moaned. “Suck Mommy’s big tits. You love those big Mommy jugs, don’t you baby?”

Eric growled in response while Leeann’s hips rocked and swayed against him. Her mewling gasps countered his urgent groans while their bodies broke a sweat. He couldn’t get enough of her deep russet nipples or the way her tight pussy clamped his cock as he thrust his rod hard and deep inside her. The heaving wobble of her heavy melons to each of his long, hot cock thrusts mesmerized him.

“Oh, fuck baby, you’re gonna make Mommy cum!” she cried. “Cum with Mommy. Do it in Mommy’s hot, fucking pussy!”

His spine arched backward as he thrust hard and fast into Leeann’s molten sheath. Spasms rocked through him while their bodies writhed and shuddered through their mutual release.

They lay facing each other, waiting for their breath to return to normal. Eric brushed a strand of hair off her face.

“Damn,” he whispered. “You are such a dirty girl.”

She grinned, her eyes closed, her cheek resting on his arm. “And I know you love it. If calling me Mommy is gonna make you fuck me like that then you should say it every time.”

“I’m glad you don’t think it’s too weird,” he said.

“Hey, it was my idea, right?”

“Yeah,” he agreed, relieved by Leann’s acceptance of the sordid passion he tried to keep hidden.

“Well, I never met a guy with your, ummm, tastes before, but I can’t believe how hard you made me cum.”

“I never met a girl who was as cool about it as you.”

“I can be as cool as you want me to be as long as I can get some more of that huge cock,” she giggled.

“Anything for Mommy,” Eric grinned.


On this particular Saturday at the beginning of May, Sherry left her house earlier than usual to make the two hour drive to Eric’s apartment. The weather report had said it was going to be unseasonably warm, which translated to hot and sticky for the Florida university town where her only son was now living. She wanted to get there before the more intense heat of the noon hour took hold.

This was her son’s second year, but his first living in his own apartment. Except for holidays when Eric went back home to stay with her, Sherry had driven to see him every weekend since the start of the school year. Since Eric’s father had walked out on them three years ago, she and her son had grown extremely close. Without Eric’s love and support, Sherry didn’t know how she would’ve gotten through such a painful ordeal. In losing a husband, she discovered there was an exceptional man in her son and that made it all worthwhile. By now, she barely ever thought about her ex and the pain he caused.

She knew having his mother stay at his first college apartment every weekend probably wasn’t what he expected when there were always parties and sexy young coeds to flirt with. Eric never uttered one word of complaint, though. He always made his mother feel like he was happy to see her and wouldn’t dream of spending his weekends with anyone else.

Sherry realized Eric had to understand how pathetically lonely she would’ve felt being home alone on the weekends. She sometimes thought she should try being a better mother and stop leaning on her son too much, but he was the only man in the family now, their tiny family of two. Every time she thought about dating again, the logic of it made sense but her heart wasn’t in it. Her ex tossing her aside for someone younger had left her with a deep-seated aversion to men her age. She’d had plenty of offers, even before ending up single again, but she always turned them down.

At thirty-nine, Sherry was still young, but looked even younger. She’d always taken good care of herself and with her long, chestnut brown hair she was still as beautiful as she was twenty years ago. She wasn’t as thin as she used to be, but her weight was far from being out of control. If anything, the extra thickness in her ass and thighs was appealing to a lot of men, even if she was always trying to lose a little weight. In the end, though, it seemed like all the men around her age eventually went for someone younger. She wasn’t about to go through that all over again.

Her tits were bigger and fuller than they were twenty years ago, too, filling her double D cup bras practically to overflowing. It was hard not to feel proud of them. The woman’s bust was not only big and prominent, but her orbs were beautifully shaped with just the right amount of hang and swivel. She’d even caught her son looking at them more times than she could count, and it always made her smile. It probably would’ve felt weird to most women, but she liked knowing her son noticed her curves. A simple glance from him was enough to make her prominent nipples swell and dent whatever outfit she was wearing.

Yet more often than not Sherry’s tits were also a problem. If she didn’t dress to hide them as much as possible, she only got that much more unwanted attention from exactly the type of men she wanted to avoid. Sometimes it was even friends of her ex that would hit on her, which always left her feeling icky. The only times she felt like she could relax about how she dressed were when she was home alone or on the weekends at Eric’s. If she decided she felt like lounging around in a tank top without a bra, her son was the only one who saw her.

Whenever she caught Eric sneaking looks at her legs or tits when he thought she didn’t know, she wrote it off as being a nineteen year old’s natural curiosity. It wasn’t like her own son would actually look at her sexually. And on the few occasions they went out to a restaurant or movie where his friends from campus might show up, she’d caught some of them checking her out, too. She liked knowing she could still turn a young guy’s head, but she didn’t try to fool herself into thinking they’d actually see her as being as sexy as their college aged girlfriends. Yet nothing made her smile the same way as when she caught Eric checking her out. It was his opinion that mattered the most.

She knew it wasn’t exactly normal to like the way her son looked at her so much, especially since she probably thought about it way more than he did. But Eric was such a special boy. He wasn’t even a boy anymore. He was at the ripening brink of young manhood, and he’d been so good to her ever since the break-up. Above and beyond any average son, he was already more of a man than his father ever dreamed of being. And the fact that he was so handsome and well-built only made her that much prouder. Eric was indeed something special, and at least half the reason she never dated anyone was because she didn’t want to miss out on their weekends together. He was much better company than any other man she knew.

With the forecast being what it was, Sherry decided to wear the new shorts she got a few days ago. They were stretch denim, so she didn’t mind how tight they were, but she wasn’t totally comfortable with the way they let the very bottom curves of her ass cheeks show. Yet it seemed that was the only style available. She’d tried on larger sizes that didn’t reveal her ass so much, but they were too loose at the waist and she’d never feel comfortable in those. She certainly wasn’t fat, but her ass was bigger than it used to be. Too big to be wearing shorts like the ones she had on every day. She could never wear them anyplace except at home or Eric’s, or of course in the car. No one could see her ass hanging out of them while she was driving.

Besides, it wouldn’t hurt to let her son enjoy a look at his mother’s ass and legs. It would give her an extra thrill late that night when she fingered herself while he was asleep. It was a wicked little secret for a mother to keep, but she kept it hidden and didn’t see how she was doing any harm. Besides, by now she was already addicted to the orgasms she was having in her most private moments.

Also because of the heat expected this weekend, Sherry decided to forego wearing a bra and put on a light blue tank top for the ride. A bra in this heat would’ve been torture. Even so, the voluptuous brunette enjoyed the freedom of going braless. Despite a few disadvantages, she liked having big tits. She loved feeling the way they moved freely under her clothes at times like this when she was bold enough to go braless. Her nipples were highly sensitive, like they were sexual organs in and of themselves. And since she’d been masturbating more than ever the past three years, she loved the extra stimulation she could give herself playing with her hefty orbs and their throbbing nubs.

As the divorced mother drove closer and closer to her son’s apartment, she giggled when she thought of the look he’d get on his face when he saw his busty mommy in a tank top and no bra. It wasn’t the type of thing a normal mother should encourage, but no one ever made her feel beautiful the way Eric could without even trying.

By the time she reached her son’s building and parked the car, Sherry was excited to see her handsome son. She felt hot and sexy in her new outfit despite her misgivings about buying it, and she found herself hoping his eyes would go wide at the sight of her. It always felt good to get away from home and spend time with her man, but today she was in a rare mood. Maybe it had something to do with the way she was dressed, but it seemed as if her pussy had been tingling every mile of the way to get there.

She got her weekend luggage out from the trunk of her car and felt like she was floating up in the elevator to Eric’s floor. She probably should have texted him to let him know she was early, but she didn’t think he would mind. Eric was always happy to see his loving, pretty mama.

She let herself into the apartment with the key he had insisted she keep. It was around ten-thirty and the small yet comfortable place looked quiet and empty. Eric was probably just sleeping late, she surmised. She usually arrived around noon and he was always waiting to welcome her with his handsome smile and a long, tight, booby crushing hug. The bedroom door was closed, though, so Sherry assumed he was still in bed. She decided to let him keep sleeping. They could wait until later to put fresh sheets on his bed for her. He always insisted his mother take the bedroom while he slept on the couch. She wouldn’t have minded the couch herself, but letting him pamper her in little ways like that made them both feel good.

Meanwhile, Sherry discovered a sink full of cups and dishes. She set her things down near the couch and crossed the open floor area into the kitchen, then started to wash what was in the sink. She probably should have chided him more about cleaning up his kitchen, but she enjoyed doing these little, domestic things for him. Since he’d left for school, she was surprised by how much she missed picking up after him: washing his dishes, picking his laundry up off the floor and washing that for him, too.

She might’ve been a hot looking, voluptuous MILF packed into an outfit that would’ve looked at home on a porn star, but she was still the doting mother of a college boy. Sherry was about halfway through the dishes when she heard a young, female voice from behind her.

“Oh, um, hey. You must be Eric’s mom. I recognize you from your picture.”

Sherry shut off the water and turned, grabbing a dish towel to dry her hands at the same time. There was a girl about her son’s age standing there in a T shirt she recognized as his. The girl was clearly naked underneath. She had large, freely wobbling tits underneath while the bottom of the shirt barely came past the level of her pussy. The girl’s hair was long and the same, rich shade of brown as Sherry’s. It was almost like looking at a younger version of herself. Sherry was caught off-guard and didn’t know what to say.

“I’m Leeann,” the girl said, smiling. “Eric thought you were coming later. I was supposed to skedaddle before you got here. He was very clear about that,” she giggled.

It took a moment for Sherry to find her voice. She tried to set aside any questions as to why her son would have just spent the night with a girl who looked so much like his mother she could’ve been her younger sister.

“Oh, uhh, that’s alright,” said Sherry. “I like meeting my son’s ... friends.”

Leann smirked, but then Sherry felt the younger girl’s curious gaze. She wasn’t sure if it was because she was also noticing the resemblance between them or if she was just surprised by Sherry’s outfit. She wouldn’t see very many mothers going to visit their sons at school dressed the way Sherry was. Then again, precious few of them probably had Sherry’s impressive looks and body.

Meanwhile, Sherry was full of questions she knew she shouldn’t ask, like was she seeing Eric regularly or was this just a casual hookup? Maybe she was a friend with benefits, but Sherry didn’t want to come off sounding like a nosy, overprotective mother. Even worse, she didn’t want to risk sounding like a jealous girlfriend.

“It’s nice to meet you,” the younger girl said graciously, even if she was looking intensely at the older woman. Yet she had a sweet smile. “I guess I better get ready to go, though.”

“Oh, don’t rush off just because of me.” Sherry was curious about the girl, but it also felt a little weird running into someone else at her son’s apartment. So far, they only ran into his university friends on the few occasions they would go out. For Sherry, her son’s apartment had become like a private sanctuary for their weekly time together. Now it was almost like it was being invaded by a sweet coed who looked entirely too much like Sherry for comfort.

Leann seemed nice enough on the surface, but it was impossible to forget the pretty coed had just spent the night in her son’s bed. Sherry was ashamed to realize that the brewing emotion in the pit of her stomach was jealousy, but she was doing her best to keep it from showing. Judging from the smirk on the younger woman’s face she probably wasn’t doing a very good job. She also had the look of a girl who’d been happily fucked, and Sherry felt herself clench.

“Thanks,” Leann said. “But I have to work the lunch rush at my job today.”

A working college girl, Sherry thought. Instead of finding that to be a point in the girl’s favor, it only made Eric’s mother feel more jealous for some, weird reason. The jealousy was weird enough all on its own.

“How nice. Where do you work?” the mother asked.

“Hooters,” Leeann replied without skipping a beat.

Sherry saw a brief flash in her mind of the girl in her Hooter’s uniform, with her impossibly rounded ass packed into those tiny shorts. Shorts that were almost as skimpy as the ones Sherry was wearing.

“Besides,” the younger woman added, “Eric’s really protective of his weekends, so I know he doesn’t want me hanging around any longer than I have to. Now I can see why.”

Sherry caught a devious twinkle in the coed’s eye. It was almost lewd, considering her thinly veiled suggestion. Yet the scantily clad divorcee couldn’t stop the heated blush from betraying her.

“My son and I are just ... well, we’re very close. Since my divorce, he’s been very ... helpful ... supportive. He’s a very special young man.”

Sherry realized it sounded like she was babbling and saying things she shouldn’t. Personal things that were none of Leeann’s business.

“He’s definitely special,” the younger girl said with a leer, as if his mother should know whatever she was alluding to. “But hey, you’ve got nothing to worry about from me. I think it’s really nice you and your son are so ... close.”

“Of course not. There’s no reason my son shouldn’t...”

“We’re just friends,” Leeann cut her off. “So far, anyway.”

Sherry couldn’t suppress a brief laugh of sarcasm. “Very good friends, apparently,” she said with a skeptical look she couldn’t hide.

“Don’t worry, I’m not trying to steal him away from you.” Then the girl’s eyes took an obvious scan up and down Sherry’s scantily clad body. “Not that anyone could if they wanted to, now that I see you in the flesh. You look even hotter than your picture.”

Leeann giggled and actually gave the older woman a wink. Sherry was taken aback by the sight of the young woman’s nipples growing hard under the T shirt. Was she actually excited by making such a lurid suggestion? But then Sherry felt her own nipples grow hard along with a noticeable rise in her pulse rate.

“Oh, uhhh, well thank you ... I guess,” Sherry said haltingly. She knew the picture Leann was talking about. She remembered the day Eric took it, playfully taking too many pictures of his voluptuous mother in a bikini. She had chided her son for being naughty, but she’d loved every second of it and posed for him in every way he asked. She couldn’t believe Eric would leave the picture out in the open where a girl like Leann could see it.

The curious coed finally excused herself with a coy smirk and went back into Eric’s bedroom to get dressed. Sherry was left feeling bewildered. Was this girl really trying to intimate that there was something more going on than a normal mother/son relationship? What could Eric have ever said that would make her think such an outrageous thing?

A few minutes later, on her way out, Leeann told Sherry how nice it was to meet her and hoped they’d see each other again sometime. As much as Eric’s mother was trying to hate this girl, it was hard not to like her. Sherry thought if she’d been half as confident and easy-going at the same age then her life might have turned out differently. Yet that feeling of jealousy had already taken hold and Sherry was glad when the girl left. It was selfish, but she felt like Eric’s weekends belonged to her, not some top heavy Hooter’s waitress. She didn’t stop to consider that she was even bustier than Leann and presently wearing even less than the girls at Hooter’s.

II

After Leann left Eric’s apartment, Sherry turned back to her son’s kitchen sink to finish washing the rest of the dishes. Her encounter with the younger girl left the more mature woman unsettled. She’d been so sweet and yet seemed so cavalier, even suggestive, about the nature of her relationship with Eric. How could she have been having sex with him just the night before, maybe even again earlier that morning, and be so carefree in her attitude toward him, even suggesting something so forbidden?

Eric was obviously spending his time with a girl who had some pretty liberal sexual attitudes. This led to Sherry thinking about the fact that her son had been having sex just a short time before expecting his mother to arrive. Images of Eric’s naked form flashed through her mind as much as she tried to avoid them. In spite of herself, her nipples grew even harder and more swollen with sensation as she envisioned her son lunging his hips between the open legs of a girl who looked so much like his mommy: same hair, same round hips and ass, and almost the same double D cup tits. And all of it happening right next to the picture of his mother he kept by his bed!

It was easy to imagine the details of Eric’s body, except for his cock, which she had only seen as a full yet relaxed package of manly flesh in the crotch of his tight boxer briefs. Then, the image of her gorgeous son fucking Leeann morphed into images of him fucking her, Sherry, his own mother. She felt ashamed yet couldn’t hold back this flood of illicit daydreams.

“Hey, Mom, you’re early.”

Eric’s voice came from behind her, startling Sherry out of the incestuous coupling going on in her mind.

“Oh, um, hi honey,” she sputtered nervously, shutting off the water and turning to face him. “I wanted to get the drive out of the way before it got too hot.”

Eric’s jaw was practically hanging open as he stood there in nothing but his briefs staring at the way his sexy mother was dressed. Sherry was painfully aware of the eye-catching nipple erections poking into the well stretched material of her tank top. Her son was also seeing a lot more of her abundant cleavage except for a few occasions in the evenings when they would relax and watch TV together. But that was always at night with only the light of the TV to highlight his mother’s luscious curves. Sherry’s pulse rose as she saw the way he was looking at her, and she couldn’t help looking at the full bulge in the crotch of his briefs.

“Sorry I didn’t text you, sweetie,” she almost stuttered. “I didn’t stop to think you might have company.”

“No, it’s cool, Mom. I’m glad you’re here. Sorry about Leeann. I mean I told her you were coming and how we like having our weekends to ourselves.”

“Oh, no problem,” Sherry lied.

Eric approached his mother where she was backed up against the counter and gave her his usual hug and kiss on the cheek. She hugged him back as always, but this morning they held onto each other for quite a bit longer than usual. Sherry realized she was enjoying the way it felt to have a man’s body crushing her lush tits again far more than she should, considering that the body in question belonged to her son. But he seemed to be enjoying it just as much as she was.

He wasn’t hard, but Sherry was keenly aware of the full package in Eric’s briefs as it mashed against her tummy right where her skin was exposed between her top and shorts. Feeling her son’s cock pressed against her body felt like a pulse of electricity, even through the material of his briefs. She couldn’t help thinking it had been rock hard and driving into Leann’s pussy not so long ago. After that, it was impossible not to wonder what that would feel like. Sherry had never loved any man as much as she loved her son, and in some weird twist of logic, it seemed that he should be entitled to his mother’s pussy more than anyone.

“Mmmm, I’m so glad you’re here, Mom,” Eric said again. It felt like an excuse just to keep hugging her longer.

“I’m glad to be here, baby,” she replied, giving his neck a soft kiss. “I look forward to this every day of the week.”

“Me too, Mom. And you really look amazing today.”

“Thank you, honey,” she whispered, feeling her pussy go moist.

Just when she thought she could feel her son’s cock beginning to swell, Eric pulled away from the hug and turned around too quickly for her to see if his bulge was indeed growing bigger.

“I gotta grab a shower,” he said, walking quickly down the short hall to his bathroom. “Then we can talk about what to do today.”

The door closed and a moment later Sherry heard the water turn on. She was breathless and relieved. She didn’t know what she would’ve done if that hug had gone on any longer. She’d felt herself sliding down a slippery slope that would only end in disaster. What she needed right now was to bring her heartbeat down to a normal level and let that damp feeling in her pussy go away.

By the time Eric got into the bathroom his cock was hard as a rock and tenting out the front of his briefs. He couldn’t help it. His mother looked as hot as any girl on campus today in her little tank top and shorts. It wasn’t like she never wore sexy outfits around him, but the way she looked today was over the top. She almost made Leeann look plain by comparison, but then again, he might be biased. He wasn’t in love with Leann.

He was in love with his mother, though. Completely. And he’d felt that way about her since even before his father took off. But to be fair, he hadn’t known Leeann long enough to have strong feelings for her one way or the other. He was first attracted to her because she looked so much like his mom, but he liked hanging out with her, too. She was smart and funny on top of everything else about her that made his cock hard.

With the water running at a medium temp, Eric got into the stall and let out a sigh as he began soaping up his rigid cock right away. He couldn’t believe how close he came to letting his mother feel that rod go hard against her amazing body. It wasn’t like he needed to hug her as long as he had, but he couldn’t help it. The second he saw how she looked today he couldn’t resist feeling those big, braless tits against him. He would’ve held on to her longer but she would’ve figured out what he was trying to do.

He might’ve gotten through it without getting as excited as he was, but when she kissed his neck she drove him crazy. It was a sudden departure from their usual, polite cheek kisses. Those were innocent, even if they did it much more often than any mother and son Eric ever knew.

Eyes closed, he could see his mother in living color. How could any woman be so perfect? Not just for her sweet, loving ways, but her body was everything he ever wanted. Her tits weren’t just big, they were firm and beautifully rounded with just the right sway and jiggle. When she didn’t wear a bra they wobbled and shook in the most mouthwatering way. He’d also imagined those thighs, just barely at the point of being thick, wrapped around his waist over and over again while he filled his hands with the bubble shaped cheeks of her ass and drove his rigid rod deep and hard into her glorious body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.