My Wife My Slut - Cover

My Wife My Slut

by Ving

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Erotica Sex Story: One mans trip through life with a willing slut. Starts off dirty and gets dirtier

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   .

I first met Tracie at an off campus party. I was a 25-year-old grad student just finishing up my dissertation paper and waiting for the date of my orals to arrive. She was an 18-year-old freshman getting her first taste of college life.

I was sitting on the floor leaning against a couch nursing a beer and checking out the talent. I first noticed Tracie standing near a doorway talking to a girl I had once dated. She then walked over to an empty chair across from me and sat down. Her short skirt caught on an edge of the seat and as she sat her skirt rose, revealing shiny yellow panties. She didn't notice and I got a good long look at her panty covered pussy. I could even see a few black pubic hairs that matched the hair on her head. Tracie had naturally wavy thick raven black hair that flowed down to the middle of her back and framed her pretty oval face. She sported a nice sized rack, not too big and not too small; I could just make out the outlines of a lacy yellow bra under her white blouse. I guessed her to be about 5'4" 110 lbs. give or take a few. She was a very nice package. The view of her panty-covered pussy was an added attraction for sure.

To make a long story short, I met her later that night, told her how beautiful she was and how much I liked her choice of panties, they were very sexy. She giggled a bit, then while blushing; told me she did it on purpose. She wanted to meet me and the girl I once dated told her I had a panty fetish; which I do, so she figured that if she flashed me a look at her panties I would definitely be interested in her. It certainly worked. We began dating and I began my lessons of sexual domination.

Tracie wasn't a virgin but she wasn't very experienced either. It was an incredible time teaching her all the variations two people can get themselves into. I gave her her first orgasms, from oral, to vaginal, to anal, and finally from breast and nipple stimulation. I sensed a submissive nature in her and nurtured it into full bloom. I introduced her to erotic spanking and then to punishment spanking. I started with my palm and gradually expanded to paddles, riding crops and then to many stranded whips. When she was ready I showed her the way of nipple clamps and clothespins.

Of course I knew from the git go she was an exhibitionist and began to expand that side of her too.

From the start I picked the clothes she was to wear. No bras. Bikini, high leg, and string style panties. Full and pleated short skirts and dresses, very short if she didn't wear thigh highs or gartered stockings, longer ones that covered the tops of her stockings when she was told to wear them, 2 to 4 inch heels completed her wardrobe.

Before we were married I decided to take our love making out doors. I drove to a local make out place, and in broad daylight I told Tracie to give me a blowjob. She looked around the parking lot we were in and then looked at me. I gave her a stern look and without further delay she moved across the car seat and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She pulled my underwear down along with my pants, exposing my hardening cock. I told Tracie to kneel on the car seat while she sucked me off. She got in position and I easily raised her full skirt up to her waist, so she was showing off her silk pastel blue panty covered ass to anyone passing by the open window.

Tracie was just learning how to suck a cock, so I had to use my hands to guide her head and tell her how to position her teeth and tongue. I told her rather loudly and out the window, hoping to draw attention to what my girlfriend was doing to me. It worked, two men lurking in the shrubs nearby; hoping a couple just like us would happen by so they could get their jollys watching; got their courage up and approached the car. I motioned them over to the passenger side and watched them watching my girl giving me a blowjob and looking at her exquisite ass and legs. I picked Tracies mouth up off my cock by grabbing a hunk of her hair and pulling it up. I whispered in her ear to turn her head. Her mouth dropped when she saw the men looking at her panty-covered ass and very wet mouth. She looked back at me. I remember smiling a big grin and telling her she needed more practice giving head, and these two men would be happy to help her in her lesson. Tracie knew better than to argue, and with a deer in the headlights look in her eyes, she pivoted on her knees, facing the men and giving me that luscious look at her magnificent ass, god I love fucking her doggie style both in her ass and in her cunt, just so I can watch it in action. I told her to take the nearest mans cock out and put it in her mouth. I reminded her to use a lot of spit and to keep her teeth out of the way. I told the man he could use his hands on her face to guide her mouth on how he best liked to be sucked off. I told Tracie to use her hands to jack him off while she sucked. Soon the man was giving her his own instructions and I could see Tracie obeying him too, easily succumbing to his commands. In a few minutes he blurted out he was going to cum, I pulled Tracies hair back again, and told the man to cum all over her face, not just in her mouth. He began squirting all over the place, but most of it landed on Tracies face, on her nose, cheeks and a few drops dangling from her chin. The next man pushed the first one out of the way. He already had his cock out and was stroking it. He grabbed Tracies head from the back and shoved her face down on his dick, he was not gentle about it. I was about to tell him to settle down when I heard Tracie mewing like a cat and noticed her thrashing her upraised ass around in the air. She liked it; my little girl liked being roughly handled. I put a hand on her panty-covered cunt, they were soaked. The second man came quicker than the first and he didn't need to be told to cum on her face, I think he did it out of habit, he struck me as a man who would like to cum on the face of a beautiful woman.

Two teenage boys saw what was going on and walked over to the car. I asked them if they wanted blowjobs. They kind of nodded, and I laughed and told them she wouldn't bite. The two men moved out of the way and the teenagers took their places.

Tracie looked back at me, the look in her eyes was now one of unbridled lust. When I felt how wet her pussy was thru her panties I was able to easily move them out of the way and began to finger fuck her and rub my thumb over her clit. I knew from experience just how to trigger her orgasms. Under my tutelage she learned how her body worked and I made her verbally tell me exactly what she was feeling. In this way I learned how to make her cum at my whim, and she learned how to describe her bodies functions in male terms. Pussy, tits, cunt and fuck were words that now easily flowed from her mouth. While she was finishing off the second man I was busy getting her up to the edge of an orgasm.

I asked her to tell me what she wanted me to do while she sucked off the two teenagers. She replied she wanted me to put my cock up her cunt and fuck her. I told her to tell the boys what she wanted me to do to her. This was another first for us, her verbalizing her needs to others. She turned to the boys and told them what she had told me, except it was barely audible. I took my free hand and smacked it hard on her panty covered left ass cheek. Then I smacked her uncovered right one. Instantly a red mark appeared on her butt where my palm made contact. She jumped and turned her head back to me with shock in her eyes. Not loud enough I told her, none of us heard what you said. She stuck her lower lip out at me and said she was sorry. She then turned back to the teenagers and in a much louder voice told them that she wanted her boyfriend to fuck her while she sucked them off.

She then leaned forward out the window and took one of the boy's cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft while jacking him off. I shifted around on the seat and put my dick into her sopping wet pussy and slowly began to fuck her. The boy in her mouth came almost instantly. Tracie, on her own volition, took it out of her mouth and let him spray all over her face. What was left on his cock she licked up with her tongue and swallowed. The second boy never got the chance to feel her mouth on his cock, he shot off all by himself, just from watching Tracie taking two cocks at once. He sprayed all over, but not much reached Tracie, most of it landed on the car door. I took my dick out of her cunt, opened my car door and got out. I walked around to Tracies side and looked at the door. The kids cum was splattered all over it. I got an idea and opened the door. I gave my hand to her and told her to step out of the car. She took my hand and let me lead her. When she was out I shut the door and turned her around to face it. I told her to bend over, hike her skirt up over her ass, move her panties out of the way and put my cock in her cunt. She quickly did as she was told. Look at the people staring at you while you do it, I instructed. As she bent over she rested one hand on the car and with the other began to slowly slide her skirt up over her thighs and past her panty covered ass, all the while looking at the men who had gathered around. Three more had joined the first four, there were now seven males watching my girl and me fucking. I grabbed her hair in my fist, bent her head back so she was looking in my eyes and told her to lick up all the cum that was on the car door. I guided her head over to the door and while plunging my cock harder and harder into her pussy joined the other men in watching her run her tongue over the door, sucking in the drops that were splattered around.

When her lips were shiny from the juices and all the globs were gone down her throat I removed myself from her cunt, pivoted her around on her knees by her hair and began to jack off over her face. I soon started blasting my cum all over her. When I was done coating her face I raised her to her feet, still with a fist full of hair. I told her to lean back against the car and raise her skirt so she was displaying her panty covered cunt. Again she quickly did as she was told, leaning back against the car and raising her skirt with both hands exposing her thigh high covered legs and her bikin style panties to all of us. I pulled her panties to the side giving light to her bright red cunt lips and her very wet pussy. I then inserted two fingers and began fucking them in and out, while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I slid my fingers over her G spot and soon had her quaking and spasming in ecstasy. We all watched as my very pretty girlfriend had her first orgasm in public.

When she finally came back to earth and stopped jerking her body around I told her to thank the men for what they had done to her and to give the boy who shot off prematurely her panties. Tracie did me proud by explicitly thanking the men for cumming on her face while her boyfriend fucked her and then fingered her to orgasm. She then stepped out of her sloppy panties, bent over from the waist to show us her bare cunt and ass, picked them up and gave them to the boy. I then helped her into the car, making sure her skirt stayed up by her waist so she was sitting bare assed on the car seat. I got back in myself and drove away.

As I was driving I lowered the sun visor in front of her so she could look at all the cum on her face in the mirror clipped to it. While she craned her neck back and forth getting a good look I fingered her clit and brought her to another orgasm. When I saw her going into her purse and bring out some kleenix I asked her what she was doing. She replied she was going to wipe it off. In a menacing voice I told her I didn't give her permission to do that, and just because of that she wasn't thru getting a face full. I pulled into the nearest convenience store. I told Tracie to go into the store, pick out a man and bring him back to the car. A quick minute later she came back out and said the place was empty except for the guy behind the counter. I told her to go back in and tell him she needed to give him a blow job and would he mind if she did it behind the counter. Tracie turned on her heel and went back in. A couple of minutes later I went in and watched as she was down on her knees behind the counter letting some stranger use her mouth for a cunt. She was getting much better at sucking so the guy didn't last too long and came in her mouth. I could see her cheeks expand and her throat move as she gulped down every drop. She finished off by lapping her tongue up and down his softening prick and pursing her lips around its head so it made a popping sound when it slipped out.

When we got home I brought her into the living room and seated her on the couch. I went into the bathroom and ran hot water in the tub. I lit seven candles and placed them around the room and turned off the lights. I returned to Tracie, picked her up in my arms and carried her to the tub. I set her down, knelt at her feet and slipped her sandals off, then I took off her skirt and blouse and lifted her into the bathtub. I spent the next half hour washing and rinsing and caressing her body from head to toe. I then sat on the throne and we talked about the days events while she relaxed in the tub. I told her how proud I was of her, how she was the most beautiful woman a man could have and how much I loved her. She responded that she had the most incredible orgasm ever and that the looks of the men while she performed for them was quite erotic to her.

Our next adventure happened the month before our marriage. I took her to an on premise swingers club that let in single men. I dressed her in three inch stiletto heels, black thigh highs, a pair of white string panties, a pleated skirt that came down over her knees and a white see thru blouse. The skirt had an elastic waistband that I had plans for. Tracie looked at me when she saw how long the skirt was, for she was used to wearing much shorter ones, but she knew better than to say anything.

On the drive over I fingered her slit thru her panties, getting her pussy wet and making the gusset gray with her juices.

The swing club had several rooms for couples only; a bar and dance area where the people could socialize; a pool table area; and an orgy room where the single men were allowed. As soon as we entered I led her past the bar area and into the orgy room. I told her to get on all fours on one of the mattresses and to pull her skirt up over her ass. I pulled out my hardening cock and knelt behind her. I pushed her panties aside and slid my prick into her wet and waiting pussy. Several men and couples had followed us into the room and were now raptly watching us fuck. I leaned over to Tracie and whispered in her ear to look at the people watching us, catch their eyes and smile at them. She lifted her head and began to look around her. As she caught them looking at her she broke into a radiant smile and moaned out loud. I liked that and told her to moan louder. I started bucking against her panty covered ass harder and harder, shoving my cock up to the hilt in her cunt, and slapping my balls against her inner thighs. I reached around her with one hand and flicked my thumb across her clit. That sent her into a body shuddering orgasm. I then pulled her skirt down so it shrouded my cock and was draped around her legs. Then I ever so slowly pulled it up, first exposing her stockings, then their tops, then the bare flesh of her thighs between the tops and her panties, then finally her panty covered ass. God what a sight she was. I pulled my still hard cock out of her pussy and wiped it off on the hem of her skirt. I then leaned over to her and whispered into her ear that I was now planning on leaving her alone, that she was to fuck anyone and everyone who asked her, and that every time she was finished she was to turn the waistband of her skirt over on itself, so her skirt would get shorter. I told her in that way as I saw her over the course of the night I could see what she was doing by how short her skirt got. I could see the light in her head go on as she now realized why I had chosen such a long skirt. She knew instinctively I wanted to see her skirt up above the tops of her thigh highs and that she would have to fuck quite a few guys to get it that short.

I escorted her out to the bar where we sat and each ordered a drink. We were approached by three men who had watched us fuck and they remarked on what a beautiful couple we made. I gave Tracie a look and nodded at her. She knew what I wanted and looked the men in the eyes and asked them if they would like to fuck her too. They almost fell over themselves in saying yes. Tracie giggled a very pretty girlish giggle and said she would be happy to fuck them one at a time or all three together. That one even floored me, we had watched porn movies with a women getting fucked in her cunt mouth and ass at the same time but I didn't know she wanted to do it too. I beamed at her and leaned over to give her a kiss. I whispered in her ear how much I loved her. She smiled at me, then looked at the men; and once again showing me why I loved her so, said she hoped they didn't mind fucking her while she remained fully clothed, even down to keeping her panties on. Of course they said no problem and I watched the four of them leave for the orgy room. For the next hour or so I stayed in the bar area, shot a few games of pool, and watched a steady stream of men and couples go into the orgy room. Finally Tracie reemerged. I saw she had her wrinkled skirt twisted up around her waist and it's length was now at mid thigh. Her hair was a tangled mess and her mouth and face were covered in a sticky slime. I told her to go into the bathroom to clean her face and brush her hair. She was gone quite a long time, but when she returned her face was sparkling clean, her hair was restored to its long and lustrous sheen and her skirt was now even with the bands of her stockings. She told me two women had followed her into the bathroom and they had a daisy chain on the floor, eating each others cunts. That also was a new one on me, I never realized she would do women too. I grinned at her and said I was sorry I missed that. Tracie returned my grin and said don't worry, you'll get your chance, one of the women wanted to be fucked by her husband while the two women did a sixty-nine.

Just then a couple approached us at the bar, and introduced themselves. They were your standard white middle aged couple, not beautiful, but not ugly or over weight either. Tracie was becoming her own woman right before my eyes, she led the conversation and talked quite openly about our relationship and how much she enjoyed being submissive to my every wish. She made me extremely proud, and it didn't hurt that she was the best looking woman in the place. I put my hand under her skirt and began to caress her cunt as we talked. The woman started rocking on her heels as she watched the movement of my hand as it moved under Tracies skirt. She reached out and touched my hand thru it and guided it around Tracies pussy. She then raised the skirt up so she could see exactly what I was doing. By this time I had slipped two fingers into her cunt and was busy finger fucking her. The woman moaned, looked at her husband and said she needed to be fucked and she needed to be eaten by the beautiful creature in front of her. The couple took each others hand and started to walk off in the direction of the couples only rooms. I said sorry, but anything Tracie was to do this evening had to be done in the orgy room. The couple looked at each other in trepidation, they were not into sharing with single men. I noticed this and quickly assured them that the she wouldn't have to fuck any other men but her husband, that Tracie would be more than happy to fuck any of the single men who wanted to join in. The couple looked at each other, then looked at me and said okay. We walked into the orgy room followed by about eight men and two couples.

The woman took off her clothes and got down on all fours on one of the mattresses. Her husband took off his clothes, knelt behind her and put his cock in her cunt. As they began to fuck Tracie laid on her back between the womans legs, then leaned up so she was resting her torso on her elbows, and started lapping her tongue over the woman's pussy lips and clit. The woman leaned over and put her head between Tracies legs and began to eat her out. It was quite a sight, I had to unzip my pants and let my stiff dick out of its confinement. Soon the woman was shaking and shivering, her legs quaked and then her body stiffened, she let out a shriek and collapsed on the mattress, almost smothering Tracie. Tracy pushed her off, and the woman almost fell off the mattress. Her husband caught her, set her down on another pad, and went back to Tracie who was still lying on her back with her legs spread. He got between them and impaled her in one stroke. He hadn't cum yet and was desperate to get off. It didn't take him long. I watched as he shot his cum deep in the bowels of my soon to be wife. He got up and returned to his wife, they gathered their clothes and left the room.

Tracie looked at me, then at the people around her and asked who would like to fuck her next. Three men spoke up at once, then laughed and asked each other if they should flip to see who goes first. Tracie, my wonderful girlfriend, said there was no need to, they could all fuck her at the same time, three holes, no waiting, and giggled that giggle of hers. She sat up on her knees, looked at one man and told him to lie on his back and she would sit on him and put his cock in her cunt, she looked at a second man and said I'll lean forward and you can fuck my ass, and she looked at the third man and told him she would suck him off.

The first man lay down, Tracie moved what was left of her skirt aside, pulled her panties out of the way and put his hard cock up her cunt. She then leaned forward, flipped her skirt up over her panty covered ass, rubbed some of her wetness around her ass hole, slipped a finger in it, then looked at the second man and said my ass is now ready for your cock. He knelt over her, proped his against her ass cheeks and guided the head of his dick into Tracies asshole. The look on his face as he slid his cock further and further up my girl friends ass was fascinating. He looked like he was in the most exquisite pleasure on earth. The third man then took Tracies face and put his cock in her mouth. My wife to be was now impaled by three different cocks, all fucking her at different speeds and with different strokes. The man in her mouth had his hands around her head forcing her head quickly back and forth. The man in her cunt was thrusting his pelvis up and down with short quick strokes, and the man in her ass was slow as molasses going in and out of her rectum, savoring every inch of her ass on his cock.

The man in her mouth was the first to cum, he grabbed the back of Tracies head and jabbed his cock down her throat as he shot wad after wad down her gullet. I could see her throat muscles moving as she swallowed everything he gave her. The man in her ass was next, he suddenly slammed his entire cock up her ass as his body convulsed spasmodically. Finally the man in her cunt got off, his body also shaking as he sprayed his sperm into my girlfriends womb. They disengaged from Tracies body, leaving her resting her torso on the bed, and her ass in the air. For the next two hours I watched as man after man fucked her, some in her ass, some in her cunt, some in her mouth, and some two and three at a time.

Finally Tracie had fucked every man there who wanted to fuck her, she was left lying on the bed with a glazed look in her eyes, and a body full of cum. Her face, blouse, skirt, panties, thigh highs, pussy and ass were covered in a glossy sheen. But my beautiful wife to be still had her wits about her. She stood up in front of me and began to roll her skirt over her waist band. She looked me in the eyes and said she would have to guess at how high to roll it, finally stopping with her skirt a two inch band draped around her hips, exposing her soggy panties as they drooped from her body in a wet sloppy misshapen mess. I had one last trick up my sleeve. I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open and down around her arms. I took a pair of nipple clamps out of my pants pocket and proceeded to put them on her. The pain brought her out of her daze and life returned to her eyes. I told her to kneel in front of me and I finally jacked myself off, spraying her face, neck, and tits with my cum. I pulled her to her feet and we walked out to our car. To my pride she strode by my side, her face raised high.

When we got home I once again drew her a bath, washed her down, dried her off and put her to bed. I kissed her gently on her moth, her nose and her eye lids as I tucked her in. God, I love you so much I whispered in her ear. She smiled a beatific smile, purred from her throat, wrapped the covers around her and snuggled down into the bed, sleeping the rest of the well fucked.

Our next excursion took place on our honeymoon. We were staying at a hotel near the airport that had a bar catering to businessmen and conventioneers. It was dimly lit, had lots of plush booths and a band playing soft rock.

I laid out Tracies outfit, four inch stiletto shoes with a strap that went around her ankles, black nylons, black bikini panties, black garter belt trimmed with red silk, white gauzy full skirt that would hem out three inches below the bands of her stockings, a white

half slip that just covered the bands, and a red see thru silk blouse. The skirt was also see thru so I wanted Tracie wearing the slip so her panties, garter belt straps and tops of her stockings would be covered as she walked around the bar. But when she sat the slip would ride up so her stocking tops were clearly visible.

We had a few drinks in our room and when it got to be nine I told her it was show time. She rose from the bed and offered me her hand to escort her to the bar. I said no, she was to go to the bar by herself. She looked at me for a frightened second. It's time for you to be on your own for awhile, you have learned your lessons well and you know how to handle yourself among a group of men. I have every faith in you that you will conduct yourself as a well bred lady who wants to fuck a group of men in a bar. Tracie was still looking at me. I told her she was to sit on a stool at the bar, cross her legs in a manner that would flash her panties at anyone who looks, order a drink that she was to sip thru a straw like she was sucking a cock, and wait to be hit on. Single men were to be discouraged, men in groups were to be her target, the bigger the group the better. When she found such a group she was to join them, give them lots of looks at her legs, panties and tits. She was to dance with them and encourage them to touch her, and to show her off on the dance floor. Tracie tilted her head at me in silent question. Encourage them to raise your skirt, I said. Tell them they can expose your panties to their friends and anyone else who wants to look. Say to them they can play with your tits and cunt, even finger fuck you on the dance floor.

In an hour or so I will signal you with two fingers; you are to excuse yourself, go to the ladies room, remove your slip, hand it to me when you return, and then proceed to the group of men and tell them you will fuck each of them as they sit in the booth.

Tracie was still looking at me, she knew better than to question me, but she still seemed unsure of herself. This is your comming out party, I told her, time for you to realize you can act on your own, and be my loving, beautiful wifeslut. That seemed to assuage her fears, she kissed me passionately and walked out the door. What a loving wife I have, I said to myself, as I waited ten minutes or so before following her to the bar.

The bar was dimly lit as I entered, so I stood just inside the door waiting for my eyes to adjust. The bar was along the wall to my left, the plush, oversized booths were to the right, and straight ahead were tables and chairs, with the dance floor just beyond them. I counted four single men sitting at the bar, a few couples sitting at the tables, and three booths had five men each, all of whom seemed to know each other. They each wore a silly hat and had name tags pinned to their breast pockets. I hadn't realized there would be so many men in a group, but once I got a look at Tracie sitting on a stool at the bar, I knew she was up to the task

My slut bride was facing the dance floor, but every once in awhile she would cross her legs. When she did so, she would swivel on the seat so her legs were facing the men in the booths. While still looking in the direction of the dance floor she would raise her skirt up off her legs, spread them at least ten inches apart, and then slowly lift one and put it over the other. Only when she was comfortable would she drop her skirt back down on her legs, absently straightening it out. Watching her from the side I got a great view of her legs and the top of her stockings. The second time she did it I could see bare thigh above her stocking tops and her garter straps. I could only imagine the sight beheld by the men in the booths who had a straight look up her parted legs. I did notice an elbow nudge and a nod in Tracies direction shared among several of the men. The third time Tracie crossed one leg over the other almost all of the men were looking at her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.