The Ugly Ducklings - Cover

The Ugly Ducklings

Copyright© 2002 by Jay Lance

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sad, yet happy love story between two teens, Samantha and Allen, with severe acne problems and their struggles to share their love with one another and friends. Given the hardships facing them, will their love survive. Also,this story portrays how (Hollywood), sudden stardom and wealth changes a person. NO SEX IN CHAPTER 5-6-7

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Hollywood!

David met me at the airport Monday evening when I arrived in Los Angeles. We rode in a limousine to the Shermont Hotel, where he had my room reserved. His crew consisted of five, but the others were all working on other projects. I was the only one to double in this movie, and if all went well, he would be leaving me alone after I got the feel of things, and understanding what the director expected of me.

After checking in, we went to our separate rooms, his next to mine. I was startled walking into mine. It was an older, Victorian style hotel, but the rooms were enormous, large enough for a family of four to live. This was to be my home for the next two months.

Immediately I opened my luggage and put my clothes in the drawers and closet, and returned to lie across the bed. I was excited about all of this and was anxious to begin in two weeks. Until then, David and I would spend the time rehearsing my script, he training me in as to what was expected of me. He kept saying for me to listen to the director, that he would instruct my every move, and all I had to do was react.

We spent everyday with the actors, preparing before the production to begin. It was nothing quite like I had expected, everyone seemed all business, rehearsing with one another, his or her parts each day.

The two weeks passed quickly and production was to begin on Monday. It was Friday and I received my first payroll check, which would be every two weeks. When I opened my envelope, I was taken back at the amount. After deductions, I was holding my first check of $37,397.18, and being ecstatic, I wanted to call Sam as soon as I got back to the hotel.

First, David took me to dinner, where most of the actors went each evening. Nattia Cantrell, one of the co-actresses whom I had talked to several times walked over to our table.

"David, I've been watching him for two weeks and you have found a good stuntman."

"Nattia!" David stood, hugging her. "Please sit with us," he said, holding a chair, and then ordered dinner for her.

"Allen, I really have watched you work the past two weeks and I must say you are a natural," she commented, placing her hand on mine.

"Thank you, so far everything I have learned is due to David; However, I still have a long way to go."

She and David talked as I ate and listened to them. I first noticed the vibrant way she had about her, and very talkative. Her hair was naturally auburn but was colored blonde for the picture. Her makeup artist was a perfectionist, this seen in her face, she looked more than beautiful, stunning is the word. She seemed to be in her mid twenties with a beautiful figure, displayed by the tight dress she was wearing. She also looked gorgeous in white.

She and David were discussing a previous movie they had worked on together, glancing a look at me sometimes while speaking, having a very beautiful smile. This continued a while until David saw someone he had been looking for.

"You two mix it up, I need to see Preston Everson," he said, standing and then walked away that quickly.

"Well, it seems as if it's just you and I," she stated, smiling.

"And you haven't eaten a bite," I replied.

She picked up her fork and began picking. She talked to me as if we knew one another forever. Soon, I had finished eating and sat listening to her talk about some of the movies she had played in, at least a dozen, with no starring rolls. Time passed and I wondered if David was coming back.

"Mr. Fallon sends his regrets. He had to leave on business," the waiter stated.

We looked at one another, shrugging our shoulders.

"I suppose it really is just us. What do we do now?" I asked, just as a gesture.

"I've nothing planned for the rest of the evening, what about you," she said, flippantly.

"Nothing!" I replied, nervously.

"I know this great club, with great music, would you like to take me there?" she asked, seeming innocent.

"Sure, are you ready?"

"Let's go!" she responded by getting up while taking my hand. "Come on slowpoke."

I chuckled, hurrying to keep up with her as we left the restaurant, getting into her limousine.

"Harry, take us to the Falcon." She told the driver. In just a few minutes, we were there, entering. It was packed, and the music was loud but not deafening. It had all the frills that I had expected of a nightclub, strobe lights flashing, spotlights roaming the floor and several mirrored globes hanging, reflecting specs of light everywhere.

She held my arm as we worked our way through the crowd, looking for a table. Not seeing any, she led me to the bar where we found two empty stools.

"Is this okay?"

"It's fine!" I replied, helping her up and then sitting next to her.

"I love this place!" she said, having to raise her voice. "Come closer so we can talk!"

I moved my stool to where our arms were touching. I didn't feel out of place, but felt almost guilty for being here with her, although, for the most part, everything was innocent. She ordered us a drink and carried most of the conversation. I was intrigued by her cheerful personality, and gorgeous appearance, not being able to keep my eyes off her. Everything she said seemed to hold my attention as if I were in junior high, infatuated with an older cheerleader. Still, I was not used to being around such a beautiful woman, talking to me as if I were someone special. This was all new to me and I accepted this as the way most people out here lived, but still unsure if this was what I wanted.

Several people whom she knew stopped to say hi. She would introduce me and I would say 'Hi'.

Suddenly, she just quit talking and looked at me while I stared at her. She then, leaned over and kissed me. For a moment, I felt as if I had lost what remaining innocence I had, but I didn't pull away. I barely held my ground as she placed her hand around my neck, holding our mouths together. Unpredictably, her kiss overwhelmed me, sending warm sensations throughout every part of me. The next few moments were different for me, forgetting everything in an instant, but the two of us. I was now kissing her too. Not a hard tongue searching kiss but soft and passionate. Our lips separated and we stared into the others eyes, saying nothing, and maybe she was wondering as I, if this was going any further. At this moment, she was everything I wanted. Somehow, without saying anything, we knew that we wanted to be with each other. I took her hand and led her out of the club.

Minutes later we arrived at my hotel, taking the elevator up to my room, saying almost nothing during that time, but staring at one another during the ride. I opened the door, letting us in and closing it behind us as we walked toward the bedroom. She stood next to the bed, raising her dress and removing her panty hose, allowing me to watch. Next, she slid her dress off her shoulders and slid it down until it fell to her feet. Wearing no bra, she stood naked in front of me, seeming almost as nervous as I was.

I unbuttoned my shirt, taking it off, and then slipped off my shoes and socks. She stepped over, knelt and began undoing my pants as I stood, looking down at her, lifting each foot allowing her to undress me until I stood nude. She remained on her knees, kissing my stomach and caressing my chest, and then, sliding her hands lower until she held my prick in her hands.

My body tensed up when she placed her mouth over it and began slowly moving up and down the length, sliding her hand in the same motion. It wouldn't have taken much for me to come so I held her head, stopping her, and then kneeled down in front of her and placed my hands on her breast.

"Come on," I whispered, taking her hand.

I stepped over to the bed, pulling the covers back, and then lying down while pulling her with me. She fell lying on top of me, pressing her breasts against my chest as we kissed. My hands roamed her body, feeling her curves, stirring my adrenaline.

"I have been wanting you to do this to me," she said, whispering, after lifting her head to look me in the eye. "I have tried over a week to get you to notice me."

"I noticed you the first day."

She resumed caressing my chest. "You have a perfect body, and I'm not the only one that thinks so," she said, teasingly.

"Na, you're the one with the perfect body!" I replied, running my finger over her breast, wondering at what she had just said.

She spread her legs, straddling me, taking my prick and directing it into her cunt, and then raising and lowering her cunt on me. I tensed, feeling her warmth smother my prick.

"Relax Allen, enjoy!" she murmured softly, leaning down and giving me a peck on the lips.

I tried as she said, but my excited state proved more than my will. My hips moved against her and I placed my hands on hers, regulating our motions against the other.

"Not yet!" she groaned, thinking I might come.

Suddenly, she began pounding her cunt down on me, and grunting as my prick thrust against the wall of her vagina.

"Oh shit, fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!" she moaned as her eyes rolled back.

I watched her breasts bounce like jell as she rammed her pelvic bone against mine, suction noises reflected from between us, caused by her juices. Her moans and grunts continued, echoing through the room as I held her hips with both hands, finally, drawing her to me. My body tensed, holding her close as spasms flowed through me, numbing every nerve with erotic sensation. She maintained her strokes until I was drained and went limp.

She laid her breast on my chest, her lips next to my ear. "God that was good. Can you repeat that?"

"In time," I joked, bringing a chuckle from her.

She rolled to my side, leaving an arm and leg over me. We were silent a few minutes. Thoughts of Sam came to mind but I quickly blocked them out, not wanting to feel guilt. I thought of what she had mentioned earlier.

"What did you mean when you said you weren't the only one that thought of me in that way?" I asked, curiously.

"You are so naive! All the women have been talking about you. You're the new stud on the block," she stated, bringing me to laughter. "I'm serious, you should have been in the cafeteria at lunch this week. I'll admit I was one of them too, but especially Alexia!"

"Alexia Davis, the leading lady? I thought she was married to Martin, the writer."

"She is, but he's in Seattle writing for Paramount on some movie they're doing on location."

"Doesn't she love him?" I asked, being perplexed.

"Of course she does, but what does that have to do with anything," she replied, nonchalantly.

I didn't answer, thinking I would stick my foot in my mouth further. I was beginning to see that things like this were not just casual, but a way of life. All the rumors that you hear about Hollywood, for some reason had an air of truth to them.

"I'm going to tell you a secret Jay, so you won't be one of those naive men walking around the set as so many of them do. You can have your pick."

"Pick of what?"

"Of women on the set."

"Don't be ridiculous! I wouldn't presume that with any of them," I stated, feeling shocked.

She laughed aloud, as if making fun of me.

"Let me ask you, when did you realize we were going to make love?" she asked, placing her fingers around my prick.

"I think when you kissed me in the nightclub," I replied, caressing her arm.

"You have a lot to learn," she stated, massaging my prick into another hard. "I knew when I walked up to the table in the restaurant."


A New Week!

Monday morning I awoke, finding her gone. I knew she had returned to her hotel to be ready, and on the set at 6:00am. I sat up on the edge of the bed seeing a note lying on the nightstand.

That was the best weekend I've had in years. Now that you know you can have your pick, I'll probably only see you on the set. Don't be so naive, if you see something or someone you want, go for it. You are a beautiful person and you deserve it!

Loving kisses, Nattia

I smiled, shaking my head at her note. It was 5:00 am; I got up, showered and dressed. Arriving at the set thirty minutes early, I poured myself a cup of coffee, mingled with the others, mostly extras, and waited for the first shoot to begin. My shoot wasn't scheduled until 10:30 am, but William Wesler, the director, required everyone on the set all day for the first month, if you we in a scene for a take.

My first stunt was to jump from the top of a building and land on the hood of a car, roll off and grab one of the drug dealers. It was quite an experience, but safe. The hood was a special alloy supported with foam to absorb the shock.

Surprisingly I got it on the first take, bringing praise from the director and some of the other actors, including Jason Hall, the lead actor, for whom I was doubling. David also having a good word, and saying he was leaving just after lunch to check on another project he had going.

Next week I would be working steadily throughout, rehearsing, with some takes, doing fighting scenes.

I was early getting to the cafeteria for lunch, setting in my usual spot, sort of away from the main groups that congregated each day and was eating a tuna salad. To my surprise, Nattia brought her tray and sat next to me.

"Hello," she said, appearing vibrant.

"Hello, you seem happy today," I replied.

"I am. I had a great weekend."

"So did I. I enjoyed every minute of it."

We were suddenly interrupted by one of the staff from the cafeteria, "Mr. Patterson, a Mr. Taylor is on the phone. You can take it over by the entrance."

"Will you excuse me for a moment Nattia?"

"Sure, I'll be here when you get back."

I walked over, answering, "Raymond, what is it?"

"Allen, I was never told that you were only sixteen. This presents a problem. We're going to have to fly your mother out here."

"What! I don't need my mother here. I'm not a child!" I argued.

"We have no choice. The labor laws in this industry are very strict. We could be facing serious fines."

"What kind of fines?"

"The set could be closed down. That wouldn't help any of our careers," he explained, sounding worried.

"Okay, what do I have to do?"

"Call her as soon as we get off the phone and explain to her. I'll have a Limo ready to pick her up in the morning and take her to the airport. She should be here by three-tomorrow afternoon. Allen, this is very serious and you should take it seriously," he reiterated.

"Okay, okay! I'll do as you ask."

"I'll pick her up at the airport and take her to your room. I'll have everything ready and signed when you get to the room."

"Wait, what do you mean have everything signed? Nothing is to be signed until I get there!"

"All right, I'll explain everything tonight. I'm flying in from Vegas and I'll meet you at your room. Call your mother now!"

I called mom at the store, knowing she would be at work.

"Mom, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that someone will pick you up in the morning to take you to the airport, and then you'll be flown out here to be with me. The bad news is you have to come because of the Child Labor Laws in this state," I said, knowing she was in shock.

"But Allen, I can't just up and leave. What about the house, and my job?"

"Mom, tell your boss you're quitting now. Go home and do what you need to get ready. I'll explain just as soon as I see you. My agent, Raymond Taylor will pick you up at the airport and take you to my hotel room," I explained, hurriedly, needing to get back on the set.

"Are you sure Allen?"

"I'm sure. It will be good to have you with me, Mom. I've got to get back on the set. I'll call you later tonight. I love you."

"I love you too."

Just before leaving the set, Alexia walked up taking my arm. "Allen Paterson, you need to have that name changed to something more, 'Sexy', like..."

"I like my name as it is!"

"Well, I have heard talk that the producers are impressed with your work. Talk is that you will end up in a starring roll. I must say you have everything it takes to draw attention on the screen."

"I haven't heard any talk, maybe it's some of the wild imaginations that seem to flow in this business."

"Have dinner with me this evening and we can share our thoughts on the subject," she suggested, quickly sneaking a kiss to my cheek.

"I have to meet my agent this evening."

"Your agent works for you, not the other way around. For what you're paying him, he can wait. Besides, I don't want to have dinner alone."

I knew what would take place, if I were to have dinner with her. I thought for a moment as we walked out to the parking area and stood at the curb. A silver Mercedes pulled up, the driver got out, walked around opening the rear door.

She stepped in, sliding to the other side, "Well, are you coming?" she asked, tilting her head to look at me.

I hesitated, and then got in the car with her.

"Good, I won't have to eat dinner alone tonight," she said, sounding glad she had persuaded me. Talking with her on the way to her hotel, I got the impression she was used to getting her way, almost snobbish like, but sounding very sophisticated. I knew she was in her late twenties from some of the talk around the set. I felt a little shy, and she seemed to sense it, talking as if she were trying to get me to relax.

We entered her room at the hotel she was staying, much more elegant that mine. I looked around as she walked toward the bath.

She turned, smiled, and asked, "Are you coming?"

I heard a voice in the bathroom. "Your bath is just the way you like it, Ma'am.

I stopped, waited to see who it might be. An older lady stepped out and looked at me as she walked by, saying, "Sir, your robe is inside."

I must have had a shocked expression on my face, watching her as she walked by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.