Jenn's Story - Cover

Jenn's Story

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 2: Sex Education Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sex Education Begins - A womans story of her sexual education

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I found that the excitement and pleasure that sex had brought to me made me want to know more about sex. With that in mind my "Sex Education' began the day after I gave my virginity to Bobby.

On Thursday morning I quickly did my chores and then I walked into town to the public library. I was determined to read everything I could find on the subject of sex. It wasn't easy to find what I was looking for, after all this was a public library in a small Indiana town in the 1960s. I couldn't ask the librarian for help so I started with the encyclopedia under pregnancy. I found references to conception, birth control, reproduction, etc. As I read through all of this information I found other references I could research. After that other than Saturdays and Sundays I was at the library everyday for more than two weeks. I had read everything from 'Masters and Johnson' to 'Lady Chaterly's Lover'.

During that period I learned a great deal. I learned about the female anatomy (breasts, vagina, vulva, clitoris, orgasm, erogenous zones) and the male anatomy (penis, testicles, scrotum, ejaculation, orgasm, erogenous zones) and I learned about masturbation. I already knew that boys did it but I didn't know that girls did it too. I couldn't believe that many girls would do that and 'I sure as heck wasn't going to do that dirty thing.

In addition to everything else I also learned a whole new vocabulary of slang words for sex and or body parts. Penis, cock, prick, dick, wang, dork, rod, tube steak, etc... Vagina, pussy, cunt, gash, twat, etc. Ejaculation, cum, spew, spunk, jizz, etc. Copulation, intercourse, fucking, humping, banging, etc. I liked the word intercourse best, it sounded almost pastoral.

I also learned about conception, pregnancy and birth control. I read about condoms also call prophylactics or safes and birth control pills. Some of what I had read described some very steamy sex and I found that these stories made me 'horny' (another new word for me).

During this time Bobby and I had only been able to get together to play a few times. I told Bobby that we couldn't have intercourse unless he had a condom. Bobby said he couldn't buy them so we would have to make due with our hands.

It was now nearly the end of the summer and Bobby's mother was coming home in a another week. This meant we had only one more week together and this happened to be the week my father scheduled our family vacation.

The day before we were to leave for vacation my mother drove Bobby over to his house so he could get some things he needed for vacation so we never got together that day. The next morning we headed to the cabin my father had rented on Lake Michigan up near South Bend. We had a great time at the lake but Bobby and I never had a chance to be by ourselves.

The vacation ended on Sunday and we headed home. Bobby's mother was going to be home the next day. I was really disappointed to be spending my last day with Bobby in the car with my parents.

When we got home Sunday evening we unpacked the car while my mother made dinner. After dinner while my parents were watching television Bobby asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. I followed him out of the house and he went over to the barn behind the house. We climbed the ladder to the hay loft and Bobby said, "I've got something I want to show you." Then he pulled something out of his pocket and said, "Look what I found in my father's dresser drawer." Bobby held out his hand to show me. In the palm of his hand was a small red packet about the size of a pack of matches. I could see that Bobby was excited by this but I didn't know what the object in has hand was and I told him so. Bobby proudly said, "Why, this is a Trojan."

I said, "So, what's that."

He said, "It's a safe. You know, for preventing babies. Do you want to do it now?"

I said, "My parents are here."

Bobby said, "They're in the house watching television and they think we went for a walk. Come on let's do it."

Bobby didn't wait for my answer, I guess he knew what it would be, he just started kissing me and squeezing my breasts. Bobby pushed me down in the hay and lifted my T-shirt up then he unhooked my bra and released my breasts. Bobby was being very aggressive and moving very fast but when his lips touched my breast I got hot very quickly. My breasts had become so sensitive that Bobby was almost able to bring me to orgasm just by sucking on my nipples.

Bobby stopped sucking on my nipples just long enough to say, "Take your pants off." I undid the top button on my jeans and pulled the zipper down. Then I lifted my ass up just enough so that I could start lowering my jeans over my hips and ass. It was difficult to work my pants down my legs with Bobby on top of me loving my breasts. I didn't want to make him move because I didn't want him to stop what he was doing. By alternately kicking with my feet I was able to work my jeans down my legs and off. When Bobby saw that I had my pants off he quickly removed his and went back to kissing my nipples. As he was giving me pleasure with his mouth on my nipples again Bobby slipped his hand inside my panties and started running his finger all over my pussy lips. What he was doing felt good but he wasn't touching the most sensitive part, the clitoris, but I didn't know how to tell him what I wanted him to do. So instead I opened the fly on his jeans and put my hand inside. I found the opening in the front of his jockey shorts and slipped my hand inside. There wasn't much room in there. Bobby's cock was very stiff and I had a great deal of difficulty getting his cock out of his pants.

When I finally had Bobby's swollen cock out in the open I started stroking it slowly. Bobby rolled his eyes back then mumbled that I had better be careful or his gun would go off in my hand. I had to laugh. I had never thought of his cock as a gun that could go off but is was a good metaphor.

A few moments later Bobby asked me if I was ready and I indicated that I was. He grabbed his jeans and rummaged through the pockets until he found the red packaged he had shown me earlier. Bobby opened the packaged and removed what looked to me like a large white balloon. I had to chuckle while I watched Bobby struggle to get that thing on his cock. After several tries he discovered that all he had to do was place the head of his cock in the center of the ring on the safe (as he called it) and roll the safe down over his cock. As I watched it reminded me of how I put my stockings on.

When Bobby had the condom on the way he wanted it, he asked me to remove my panties. I began to lower my panties as I stared at Bobby's balloon covered cock, knowing that he was going to stick it inside me in a minute. I felt my legs get weak and I noticed that my pussy was very wet. I managed to get my panties off without falling down, and I dropped them on top of my pants. Then I lay down on the hay pile. Bobby climbed up between my legs and kissed me on the mouth as he began trying to find the right hole for his stiff peg. After a minute of his fumbling around I reached between us and guided his cock to the opening between the lips of my vagina. As soon as Booby felt his cock starting to slid up into my pussy he pushed it all of the way in. I was anticipating that there would be some pain like there had been the last time but there was no pain, only pleasure.

Bobby started stroking in and out slowly and I wrapped my legs around him. Nothing we had done before felt as good as this, having Bobby's cock inside me. Bobby began stroking harder and as he did so he started squeezing my breasts and sucking on my nipples. I could hear myself whimpering as I approached my orgasm. I wanted to call out as my orgasm overtook me but I somehow kept myself under control... I rode the wave of my ecstasy for what seemed like several minutes. As I calmed down I felt Bobby's body stiffened then he made several short thrusts each separated by several seconds. As I lay still I could feel Bobby's cock pulsing inside me. He would thrust into me and stop, then I would feel his cock pulse or swell and subside then he would repeat the cycle. This lasted a couple of minutes then he pulled out.

When Bobby pulled his cock out of me it was already getting soft and the condom was starting to slip off. Bobby pulled the condom off and was about to throw it into the corner. I stopped him. I said, we cant leave that here. Someone will find it. I took it from him and wrapped it in a tissue and put it in the pocket in my jeans.

After that Bobby and got dressed slowly. Bobby said, "You know that after I go home tomorrow we won't be able to do this anymore?"

I said, "I know. It'll be Okay. We start school in another week and you'll be back with all your friends and I'll be back with mine. I just want to ask you not to tell any of your friends about what we did this summer. I don't want to get a bad reputation."

Bobby said, "Don't worry, I'm not that big of a jerk. I won't tell anyone about us."

After that we got dressed and went back into the house.

When I went to bed that night I thought about all that had happened during the summer. I tried to think how my life would be now without Bobby around. The funny thing is that I felt bad that I wasn't going to be able to have sex with Bobby anymore but I didn't feel bad that we wouldn't be together. I understood then that I wasn't in love with Bobby, I didn't even have a crush on him. I had learned the joys of sex and that was the only thing I would miss. Then I thought that I might meet a nice boy at school that would enjoy playing with me the way Bobby did. Then I remembered Something I had read during my sex research at the library. It was about girls that get a reputation as being loose. If word gets out that a girl is easy all the boys want to go out with her but no one wants to be her boyfriend. The other girls won't talk to her so she will have no friends. I decided that I would have to be extremely careful about if and when I had sex and with whom. I finally drifted off to sleep.

The next day my mother came home from work around noon to wait for Bobby's mother. When she arrived she and my mother went into the kitchen and made coffee and began talking. Bobby's mother told Bobby to go pack his things and they would go as soon as he was ready.

I watched Bobby go upstairs then followed him as an idea popped into my head. I stood and watched him pack the last of his things into his suitcase. When he was done I walked up to him and said, "I have a gift for you to remember me by." Bobby started to say something but I had already dropped to my knees in front of him. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. Then I pulled his pants and shorts down. There right in front of my face was Bobby's limp cock. I cupped his scrotum in one hand and lifted his cock with the other. Then I leaned forward and sucked his whole cock into my mouth. As I ran my tongue around the tip of his cock I could feel it swelling in my mouth. This gave me a feeling of power.

When his cock was completely hard Bobby began to gently hump his cock into my mouth. I began to message his balls and continue to give him as good a blow job as I could with the little experience I had. There was only one way I would know if I was doing a good job and that was my goal. I was going to make Bobby cum in my mouth. As Bobby began to approach his orgasm I could sense that he was nervous about what he should do. He finally said, "I am going to shoot. You better stop now." But I didn't stop. I started stroking his cock with my hand as I sucked him into my throat. Bobby didn't say another word. He just let out a little grunt and immediately after that I felt, then tasted the first spurt of his cum in my mouth. I was so excited by what I had just accomplished that I didn't think about the taste of his cum or what I should do with it. I just swallowed it and kept on sucking and licking him until no more semen was leaking out.

When I let his cock drop from my mouth Bobby dropped down on the bed. He looked at me kind of glassy eyed and said, "Thanks, that was the best gift any girl every gave me." Then he said, "I feel bad because I didn't get anything for you."

I said, "Yes you did and I just swallowed it." I felt very wicked and very aroused. Just then Bobby's mother called from down stairs "Bobby, are you ready yet. Do you need any help?"

Bobby yelled down, "I'm ready. I've had all the help I need." Then he looked at me and we both started laughing.

I didn't go downstairs with Bobby. He kissed me good bye took his bags down to the car. I watched from my bedroom window as they drove away.

The next day I was back to my normal summer vacation, sitting on the porch reading. On Thursday that week my father left on another business trip and when my mother returned from taking dad to the airport she told me that she was having a business meeting at the house after lunch so I should go to the movies or something.

I knew what that meant so when my mother left for work I let myself into my father's office and locked the door. I got the men's magazines out of dad's file cabinet and started looking through them. That's when I discovered the Forum. This was where they printed letters that readers sent in, but these were not your normal letters to the editor type of thing. This is where people told about sexual experiences they had. Most of the letters were from men and a lot of the letters were very hard to believe. These men would say that the were walking through the park and ran into two beautiful women and the two women invited him back to there apartment and made love to him. I was only fourteen but I know a load of bull when I read it. But I enjoyed the stories because they described in detail the sexual encounters and that made me horny. I read one story written by a woman. She said, that she was a lesbian. I never heard of a lesbian before so I was surprised to find out this lady was seducing another women. I didn't know what to think about two women making love to each other. I decided I would have to look that up at the library and find out what a lesbian was.

I was reading the letters in the third magazine when I heard a car in the driveway. I quickly moved a chair over to the door so I could stand on it and look through the transom into my parents bedroom. A couple of minutes later my mother walked into the bedroom followed by her boss Mr. Simmons. My mother walked up behind Mr. Simmons and helped him remove his suit jacket. Then she reach around him with both arms and opened his pants and let them drop down around his knees. Still standing behind him, she got his cock out of his boxer shorts and began to stroke it. She had him hard in about two minutes then she let go of him and began removing her clothes while Mr. Simmons finished undressing himself. When they were both naked they got on the bed and lay down in opposite directions facing each other. My mother began sucking on Mr. Simmons cock while he began licking my mothers pussy. It took me a couple of minutes then it struck me what they were doing. I had read about sixty-nine in one of the letters in the magazines I had been reading. When I read it I couldn't visualize what they were talking about but now it was obvious what they meant by sixty-nine. While they were rolling around on the bed enjoying themselves another man came into the room. That scared me for a minute but when my mother looked at the new guy and smiled at him I new things were OK. The new guy took off his clothes and went over to the bed. When he got on the bed my mother got on her hands and knees and Mr. Simmons got behind her and pushed his cock into her. Then the new guy got on his knees in front of my mother and she began to suck his cock.

Now this was another scenario I had read about in one of the magazines earlier but it was a much more intense experience watching my mother perform with these two men.

Now don't get me wrong. I didn't approve of what my mother was doing. After all she was betraying my father and in such a wanton way. But the sight of her sucking on one cock while she got another one shoved in her pussy was really erotic to me.

Mr. Simmons was the first to climax. At first I wasn't sure what he was doing, his humping action had suddenly become erratic. He would give my mother two or three quick strokes then he would push into her as hard as he could and just stop. The he would repeat the procedure. I guessed what was happening just before he pulled his cock out of my mother's pussy. When he did pull out I could see the evidence of his climax leaking out of her mom's pussy.

When Mr. Simmons backed away my mother let the other man's cock drop from her mouth and then she turned around so that he could slip his cock into her pussy. Once the guy had his cock buried in her, my mother started sucking on Mr. Simmons drooping member.

When the guy fucking my mother finally climaxed the three of them collapsed on the bed. They just lay there for a while. Both men touched and caressed my mother's body. After that the three of them showered together. That shocked me the most for some reason. Everything they did in the bedroom somehow made sense to me. It was pure hot sex. But the idea of them showering together caught my off guard.

When the three of them were dressed they left together. When I heard the car drive away I put the chair back where it belonged and unlocked the door. I was re-locking the door when I heard something behind me. When I turned around I found my mother standing by the bedroom door staring at me with a very pained expression on her face. I knew I was in big trouble for being where I shouldn't have been but I somehow sensed that I had the upper hand so I went on the attack. Before my mother could say anything I screamed, "Mother, how could you. How could you do that to dad?"

My mother look horrified. She was silent for another minute then she spoke. "How much did you see?" she asked calmly.

I said, "I saw everything." I was expecting her to ask why I was in my fathers office without permission or why I wasn't at the movies as I was supposed to be, but she didn't. She said, "I am sorry you saw that. I was hoping I wouldn't ever have to talk to you about this, at least not until your were much older. But I guess now is the time to explain. Do you know what we were doing?"

I said, "Yes. I have read about such things." That was the truth. I just left out the fact that I had done some of what she had done.

She said, "Well you see, some people have a greater need for sex than others. Your father and I both have very strong sex drives. We found that out when we first met. We decided along time ago that even thought we love each other very much we wanted to have many sex partners. Your father and I worked it out that when he travels out of town on business he can do anything he wants and I do anything I want then when he comes home we tell each other everything. There are no secrets between us. I know this must sound terrible to you but please don't judge us. You will understand all this more when you're older. Just know that your father and I love you very much." Actually there was a lot more to the conversation including some tears and apologies, but this gives you the gist of what my mother told me that day.

It's kind of funny to me now that the only thing my mother said, that mattered to me was that my father knew what she was doing and it was okay with him. I guess I already understood that the rest was just sex. I walked over to my mother and hugged her and said, "I guess I understand or at least I will trust that you and dad are doing what's right for us."

My mother kissed me and asked if I was all right. I assured her that I was and she said, she had to get back to work.

That was the last time I spied on my mother. It's not that I didn't want too, but I thought that if I got caught a second time I would be in big trouble. Besides school started the following week and I wasn't home during the day when mom had her "business meetings".

Once back in school I became the same bookish girl I had been the year before only with slightly different taste in what I read. I now enjoyed romance novels. They didn't have to be sexually explicit. I would use my own imagination to fill in what the author left out. The only other difference in me was that I had become very aware of my body. Everyday I would stand in front of my mirror looking at my naked body. Looking to see if my breast had grown any and to see if I had any new pubic hairs on my pussy. My body was developing quickly and I didn't want to miss any of the changes.

For the next year and a half, that was my life. Reading romance novels and watching my body change. Well that's not completely true. I also studied hard, but then I always had. But now I studied even harder, it was the only way I could keep from thinking about sex.

I had managed to put my sex life on hold until the end of my junior year in high school. That's when I starting dating Bill Henderson. Bill was a senior and one of the most popular guys in school, so when he asked me out I was very excited. Bill was always a gentleman when we went out. Open car doors for me gave me flowers and never pressed me for sex. He was content to do a little necking and feeling of my breasts through my blouse.

It was May and Bill and I had been dating for about a month when he asked me to go to the prom with him. He asked me at school during lunch. My first prom. I was so excited I couldn't wait to tell my friends. That afternoon after school my best friend, Mary, and I went to the dress store where many of the girls at school would be buying their dresses and looked at the beautiful formal gowns. Then I saw the perfect dress for me. It was strapless and cut low in the back with a plunging neckline that would show my cleavage off. I knew I couldn't get that dress because it was so expensive but I could still dream about it. I knew when I got home my mother would tell me that I would have to order my dress from the JC Penney or Sears catalogs. I decided that it would be all right. After all I was going to be at the dance with the most handsome boy in school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.