Destiny's Daughters - Cover

Destiny's Daughters

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Erotica Sex Story: It was his destiny and a wise man cooperates with the inevitable

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   .

I looked out the sliding glass patio door and watched Victoria and Rachel clowning around the pool. I had known them since moving in ten years before. They sure had changed in those ten years. Now, they were women and watching them cavort in their skimpy bikinis was a reminder of how much they had changed.

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of red ales. I took them out to the shaded patio where Destiny, the girls' mother, was reading. Like me, she is a pale skin and when she comes over to watch the girls she tries to avoid the sun.

"Here," I said handing her the ale.

"Thanks." She poured it into her glass as I sat down in the chaise.

"I was just noticing how grown up the girls have gotten."

"Why you dirty old man. Staring at my daughters. I should have you arrested."

I started to protest and then saw that she was smiling. "I guess you're right. Call the cops."

"Besides," she said. "It is absolutely the height of bad manners to make love to two women in the same family." I felt warmth on my cheeks. Destiny smiled at that. "Glad you blushed. I'd be worried if you didn't."

She was referring to a little incident five years before. It was a similar day, Destiny watching her daughters as they swam. She was upset and I provided a shoulder to cry on. Victoria and Rachel had gone home and we had consumed a few beers when Destiny broke down and started crying. My shoulder became a real shoulder to cry on.

It seemed Jerry, her husband, had started the classic pattern. Meetings at strange hours. Working late all the time. Not being at work when he said he was working late. Becoming cold and distant. Strange smells on his clothes. The only thing that was missing was a used condom in his pants pocket. It had been months since they had sex. It had reached a boiling point for Destiny and she had to tell somebody. Somebody just happened to be me.

"Destiny, you're going to have to confront him."

"I can't. I'm afraid he'll say yes, he's having an affair and that he's leaving me." I sat back and tried to think of a way out of the mess. "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I old and ugly?"

I was astonished. Destiny was still a beautiful woman. It's true she was middle aged now but she still looked good. Why does our culture promote the idea that women stop looking good when they hit 25? I just don't understand it. Don't get me wrong. Victoria and Rachel also looked good. Young women have their appeal. Their freshness and innocence can have a powerful effect on the libido; at least they can on mine. But a woman doesn't really become beautiful until she's mature. By then she has learned to combine a womanly body with the assurance and presence that comes with experience. She has it all.

I put my hand on Destiny's arm. "Woman. You are sexy as hell." She turned to me and buried her face in my chest. In doing so she had come out of her chair and was mostly in mine. I felt her breasts pressing against my flesh through her swimsuit. I tried to think of something else but it didn't help. A woman's tears can be a powerful aphrodisiac and the combined effect of tears and tits was getting to me.

She looked at me. "Do you mean that?"

"Yeah, I mean that." About then she realized that I did mean it. She felt proof pushing up in my swimsuit.

She rubbed against it. "I guess you do." She moved down until my erect cock was between her tits. Even with two layers of cloth between, it felt incredible when she started rubbing her tits around my cock. After a few minutes of that she pulled my trunks down, smiled a lewd smile at me and engulfed my cock in her mouth. It felt heavenly but I started to worry that the girls might come back and at ten and twelve they sure as hell would figure out what was happening.

"Let's go inside." She followed me in. I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. I turned and took her in my arms. We kissed. I helped her out of her suit with mine following. We climbed onto the bed. Destiny was already hot. I sucked her tits and ran my hand between her legs. She was wet and ready. I spent a few minutes licking her to make sure that I could make her cum before I did.

I moved up over her and she grabbed my cock and guided it straight in. In seconds we were joined at the hips and started pounding away. She was in no mood for restrained sex. She wanted it hot and passionate. I had to work to keep up with her. She was moaning and almost yelling in her passion. Very vocal lady. "Play with my nipples," she commanded. "Harder. Pull on them." I tried my best to fuck her while pulling on her nipples. It was like trying to do needlework on the back of a bronco. "Yessss..." she screamed. I felt her climax around my cock and it pushed me over the top. I filled her up as she bucked against me. We both collapsed, drained of all energy.

A while later I rolled to the side. Destiny suddenly looked up and cried, "The girls. I have to get home." She scrambled up and into the bath. I helped her do a quick wash. As she pulled on her suit she looked at me. "Oh shit, Mike. We shouldn't have done that."

"Destiny, you needed that." I've always been a great rationalizer.

"I know, but that's no excuse. Now I'm no better than Jerry." She looked disgusted and then bolted for the door.

Whatever else it was, our escapade provided the spark for Destiny to confront Jerry. She told him she knew what the hell was going on and if it didn't stop she was going to do a Lorena Bobbitt on him. He tried to bluff but she called him out. They went to counseling and worked through whatever the issues were. Destiny never fessed up about our affair and Jerry never knew. It was a little strained between Destiny and me for a while but by the next summer she was back watching the girls as they swam in my pool. It was like it never happened. Until today when she mentioned it out of the blue.

I turned away and picked up the ale.

"Sorry," she said. "I shouldn't have brought it up."

"That's ok. I sometimes wonder if you remember."

She looked at me. "Do you remember?"

I took another sip. "Oh yes. Hard not to if you'll excuse the bad pun."

She laughed. "I sometimes think about it. But I try not to. We shouldn't have, you know."

"Yeah I know. But it was a catalyst."

She sat back in her chair. "I know. And I never thanked you for that. I suppose you saved my marriage by fucking me. That's strange, isn't it? I saw you looking at the girls today and I remembered that you are a man. Mike, it really would be bad manners, you know."

"Believe me, I know. You don't need to worry."

"I would have thought that about me too, until you did it. I don't mean this in a mean way, but you're a man. And it seems men sometimes don't think straight when something else is straight."

I laughed. She had a point. "Destiny, it wasn't just me, you know. I seem to remember someone initiated it by doing a you know what to me."

She blushed a little and glanced over to make sure the girls weren't able to hear. "Well, maybe I had a little to do with starting it."

I smiled, "A lot, sweetheart. It wouldn't have happened otherwise. And your daughters aren't going to seduce me by pulling down my trunks and giving me a bj so don't worry."

"Don't be crude," she said with a knowing smile. She looked out at the girls, "I hope you're right."

What does she mean, she hopes? I looked out at the pool. Victoria was floating on a mattress in the middle of the pool and Rachel was working on her tan at the side. The girls hardly looked like sisters. Victoria, the elder, was an image of her mother with red hair and pale skin. Rachel, the younger, took after Jerry with a more square face and blonde coloring. One thing they didn't get was their mother's tits. Destiny was equipped but both girls had small tits. At fifteen and seventeen I was sure that they thought about sex but I had never really considered them that way. Why was Destiny concerned?

Destiny looked at her watch. "Mike, I have to go downtown for a doctor's appointment. I'll be gone all afternoon. Can I leave the girls here? You can shoo them home if you get tired of watching them."

"No problem. I'll make sure they don't get in too much trouble."

She smiled. "Thanks. You're a dear. She grabbed her book and swayed out the gate and toward her house. Damn she still looked good.

"Where did Mom go?" I turned my head to see Rachel looking toward the gate. Victoria raised her head as well.

"She said she had a doctor's appointment. She's gone for the afternoon." Victoria looked over at Rachel and I could see some kind of silent communication going on. Victoria rolled off the mattress and swam over to the steps. She headed my way drying herself off. Rachel was headed my way as well.

Victoria sat on the chair next to me and Rachel sat on a bench next to the table. Both looked very serious. "Mike. We need to ask you a question."

"Shoot."

"Do you remember about five years ago..." She paused and looked at Rachel who nodded her head. "I don't know how to ask this."

Rachel jumped in. "Mike. We, like, saw something we need to ask you about."

"What? Girls, I'm confused."

"We had been swimming and like today Mom was watching us. We left and the two of you stayed here. Well we came back a while later and it looked like Mom was kneeling in front of you. I couldn't tell what was happening. Then Victoria gasped. I was like, totally confused. I started go, like, what was happening when she put her hand over my mouth. 'Mom's giving him a blowjob.' I didn't know what that was but I looked closer and I could see what was happening."

I looked over at Victoria and she was blushing. I had a feeling I was too.

Rachel continued, "Victoria made us hide behind the bushes over there. We watched you guys go in the house. We waited but you didn't come back so we went up to the door. You left the door open and we could hear shouts through the screen door. I was totally scared but Victoria made me follow her. We went down the hall and saw you and Mom in bed. I looked at Victoria and she said you were fucking. I'd heard of that but couldn't imagine anything like it was. It was totally awesome. Then you both were yelling about cumming and we thought you looked at us. We ran home totally freaked. We talked about it later. We never knew what happened."

I tried to get my voice working. It was tough around a constricted throat. "Look, girls..."

"We aren't girls. We're women."

"I didn't mean that in a condescending way. Look, ladies. I am not going to talk about what you think you might have seen. A gentleman or a lady," I said quite pointedly while looking their way, "doesn't talk about such things."

"Bullshit." Victoria said. I was shocked. I had never heard her use a swear word before. My house was right on the way to the high school so I saw kids walking past every day. I knew that the language had changed since my day. Every third word seemed to be fuck or shit, even the girls. Proof, as my old man would say, that the world is going to hell. But I'd never heard Victoria swear before. I guess I had some catching up to do.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Mike, that's bs and you know it. You're just embarrassed. I can see you blushing. We have a right to know."

"If you really have a 'right' to know then go ask your Mom." I looked from Rachel to Victoria trying to impress them with a serious demeanor.

They weren't impressed. "We thought about that, but there are other reasons we want to ask you. We want the man's opinion."

"Well, ladies. Sometimes we don't get what we want," I said with an air of finality.

Rachel and Victoria shared that look again and looked at me with an air of confidence. I knew it was bad news. Victoria looked back and started out, "We thought you might say that. So we have a proposal."

Warning lights were flashing. "I have a feeling I shouldn't ask."

Rachel spoke up, "That's ok. I'll tell you anyway. If you tell us what we want to know then we'll both totally promise that your secret will go with us to the grave. And if you don't we will be so curious that we'll have to ask Dad about what we saw."

My heart skipped a beat, my stomach knotted up and I felt a rush of adrenaline. "That's blackmail."

Victoria smiled. "I prefer proposal. It's an offer you can't refuse," in her best Brando voice.

I thought about calling their bluff but, damn it, they looked serious. My God, Jerry was a big time shooter too. Loved to take his pistols out and shoot. I pictured the final scene in "American Beauty" when Kevin Spacey gets his brains splattered all over the kitchen. Not a good picture. "I have a counter proposal." Rachel started to speak but Victoria held up her hand and nodded. "Ok. If I answer your questions today you have to promise that you'll never use this to blackmail me again. Agreed?"

They shared a look again. I was beginning to think they were telepathic but they needed to actually talk this one over. Rachel said to Victoria, "But the other part."

Victoria turned to me. "There's one other thing we might ask after you answer the questions. After that we both promise never to bring it up again. Anything that happens today is forever secret. Right, Rachel?" Rachel smiled and nodded.

Best deal I'm probably going to get. "Ok. I agree. Out loud. We all promise that everything we say here today stays here and we all promise never to tell anyone else and what happened then also is forgotten." I looked at the girls.

"Promise."

"I totally promise."

Feeling like a deer in the headlights I said, "Shoot."

Victoria took the lead. "Tell us what happened that day. We only saw part. How come you and mom were... doing it?"

"You guys really have to promise not to ever repeat this." They both nodded. It can be a terrible thing for a child to find out their parents are people too with all the frailties of being human. But it is part of becoming an adult. I guess they already partially knew that from what they had seen. I tried to think of a way of explaining so they would understand. "You know that your folks were having a tough time."

Rachel said, "Yeah. They were like, fighting all the time."

"Your mom was feeling vulnerable and unloved and lonely. She started to cry and I tried to comfort her. And one thing led to another."

Victoria looked askance. "That doesn't explain why she was giving you a bj."

I looked heavenward but there were no signs that Saint whoever was going to intervene to end my inquisition. Who is the Saint of inquisitions so I can pray to him next time? "When she was crying she kind of fell in my lap. And she was wearing her swimsuit and so was I and I had a reaction."

"You mean a hard on?"

Thanks, Rachel. "Yes. I got an erection. So it was my fault. When your mom felt it she... well, I think felt desired for the first time in a long time and with her emotions all jumbled up she liked it. She took it out and it just sort of followed. You saw the result."

Victoria smiled, "So she was rubbing her tits against your... swimsuit. That's all? You're easy to seduce."

"It was enough." Easy to seduce? Me? On the other hand, could I really argue the point? Maybe I am easy to seduce.

"You seemed to be enjoying it," Victoria continued.

"Well, that is the point of sex, you know. Enjoyment."

Rachel asked, "How did you wind up in the bedroom?"

"I was worried you guys would come back and see..."

"Too late." They both laughed at that.

I continued, "... Come back and see, so I suggested we go inside. We got to the bedroom and passion just took over. Just so you know, your mom felt terrible afterward. She was really disgusted with herself for doing it."

"You only did it once?"

"What? Of course. We both felt bad," I said.

Rachel looked surprised. "The way you guys were screaming and going I always thought you had to be doing it a lot." She looked at Victoria. "Didn't you say that they must have done it a lot?"

Victoria glanced my way before answering. "Yeah, I thought so. It sure looked like they had practice."

I shook my head. "Sometimes sex is passionate and sometimes leisurely and loving and sometimes just recreational. That was the way we were feeling that day. Ok. That's the whole story. Satisfied?"

They shared a look. "Well, there is the one more thing." I looked dubiously at them. Rachel took the bit, "We want to see it again."

"It?"

"Yeah, it. Your thing."

I shook my head, "No way."

Victoria put her hands on her hips, "You promised."

"I didn't promise to take off my clothes. I promised to answer your question just like you promised to not tell anyone about this."

"We promised if you answered our questions AND the one more thing. That's what we said. "They were both nodding their heads. Rachel put on her best wheedling look, "Mike, please. We saw it once but it was so far away we really didn't get a good look."

Victoria continued for her, "Really Mike, we've both talked about it so much." That's nice to know, my erection has been the topic of recurring conversation. She continued, "We really want to see it again. We've only seen pictures. And we really will keep our promise."

How do I get myself in these kinds of messes? It all started five years before when I didn't keep my cock in my trunks and now I'm paying the piper. "You REALLY have to promise not to even say something in your sleep."

"We won't even talk to each other." Victoria looked excited sensing that I was going to give in. Both girls leaned forward. Four eager eyes staring. Talk about being self-conscious. I stood up, paused and then pulled my suit down and stepped out of it. Embarrassed, I sat back in the chair.

"It's so small." That made me feel good. "How come it's so small?" Rachel asked.

"When you saw it before I was excited. Men don't walk around with erections all the time."

Rachel was still looking at my lap, "So was it Mom's big tits?"

"No. It was the whole thing. It was having her rubbing me."

Victoria looked over at Rachel again. Uh oh. That has been bad news every time. She stood and walked over to me. She reached up to her neck, untied the string to her little green bikini top and let the top drop exposing her tits. "So would small tits do the same?" I sat there with my mouth hanging open. Damn, she was beautiful. I just stared at her exposed chest. She leaned down in front of me and started to rub her tits over my groin. I stared down at her tits framed by her red hair. What a picture. Rachel was staring wide-eyed at her sister who looked up at me, "Like this?"

I thought about what Destiny had said earlier that afternoon. She must have had a premonition about her daughters. Sensed something in them or in the structure of the universe. Some Kismet in the air. This whole afternoon was spinning out of my control. Some cosmic force had picked me up and was whirling me into a future I had never imagined. I had said they wouldn't be seducing me. Oh my, was I wrong. I am a man and having a young woman do what she was doing was too much for me to resist. I felt the blood pour into my cock. It expanded like one of those balloons that clowns blow up to make into a dachshund. Little to long in 1 second flat. Victoria felt it as well. "I think I'm doing it right."

Rachel jumped up off the bench, "Let me see." Victoria leaned back and my erection bobbed straight up. "Wow. It's big now." Thank you, Rachel. That almost makes up for the earlier comment. Rachel reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock. She looked at Victoria. "I don't know..."

Victoria looked back and said, "I do. It's not too big for me." I had a horrible feeling I knew where this was headed, when Victoria leaned forward and put her lips on the head of my cock. Rachel continued holding it as Victoria worked her lips around the tip.

"Victoria." She looked up at me. "You can't do that."

She smiled and said, "Yes I can. You saw me," as she moved her head back down and took my cock into her mouth.

I wanted to leap out of the chair as her head continued down until she had several inches in her mouth but was pinned to the chair so to speak. "VICTORIA! STOP!"

She pulled her head off and looked at me questioningly, "Am I doing it wrong?"

"No. Yes, I mean it's not that. Victoria, you can't do that."

"Mike, you agreed." Rachel said nearly whining.

"I did not."

Victoria smiled and said, "Yes you did. You promised one more thing."

"And you said the one more thing was seeing my cock, I mean penis."

Rachel giggled, "You can call it cock. That's what we call it."

I stared at her not believing I was hearing this. Victoria, who had replaced Rachel's hand with hers, stroked it leisurely. "We asked you to show it because you needed to before we could do the one thing we made you promise."

I shook my head. "I think this is getting out of hand."

Victoria looked down at her hand. "I think it's well in hand."

Rachel burst into laughter. "I want to have it well in hand too."

Victoria, still stroking my cock, said, "Mike, this is what we wanted. We planned this for months. Rachel and I have been talking about you since we saw you that time. The whole thing about making you tell us about mom and you was just to find a way to seduce you. We just didn't know it would be so easy. Just rub our tits in your lap."

Rachel started giggling again. "Yeah, we could have done that anytime. We didn't need to plan this whole thing."

"When we found out this morning that mom was going to be gone most of the day we agreed today is the day." Victoria looked up at me with a matter of fact expression. Like she had just said the most obvious thing in the world and what was taking me so long to get it.

"Jesus. Telling your dad about your mom and me would just cause him to come over and blow my brains out. I'd be out of my misery. This could send me to jail for twenty years."

"Mike, we already promised. Remember what we said? Everything that happens today is secret. We said happens, not talked about." Rachel was nodding her head in agreement.

I was shaken by the fact that these two lovely and devious young ladies had apparently manipulated me so easily. As I thought that I looked down to see Victoria continuing to manipulate me. It did feel wonderful. "Ok, you have got me. But what the hell is this all about?"

Rachel clapped her hands; "We got him. This is totally awesome."

Not exactly what I meant. But Rachel thought she knew. She too reached up and untied her bikini. Now I was looking at the breasts of two beautiful young women. My head swung back and forth between the two.

Victoria smiled at me when I finally looked up at her face. The smile said everything. She had watched my eyes and she knew. Her female instincts deciphered my look and she new I was lost. I had crossed that threshold where my rational mind was subsumed in my erotic mind. "We've talked for years about how sexy it was watching you. Rachel told me last year she wanted you to be her first. I had decided that the night I saw you and mom. If mom can have you so can I. So, we talked about it. Who would go first? How to seduce you. We could never agree so I finally said, let's do it together. Provide moral support you might say. Mike, teach us how to be women."

I looked over at Rachel and she was looking a little nervous. I guess it was really hitting home what she had talked herself into. My conscience forced me to try one last time, "Rachel doesn't look like she thinks this is a good idea."

She answered. "Oh yes I do. You can't leave me out."

Victoria squeezed my cock causing me to look back. "Please, Mike. We've waited so long for this. We want you to be our first. We'll do anything you want. No one will ever know except us." I hesitated. It sounded so much like a fantasy, a dream. It couldn't really be happening. "Please make love to us," Victoria said in a quiet voice that was so much more seductive.

"Ok."

Rachel threw her arms around my neck, rubbing her tits all over my arm. Victoria stood up in front of me and waited for me to look. When she had my attention she slowly pushed her bikini bottoms off. I watched as her dark red hair slowly came into view. The bottoms finally made it to the floor and she stepped out of them; her eyes never leaving mine.

Rachel let go and said, "Wow." Standing she said, "Mike, look." She tried to copy her sister but the seduction was a bit forced. It didn't matter. Watching her mons slowly come into view was electric. When she pushed her bikini bottoms all the way to her feet and then flipped them off I was aroused like I had never been before. There was a niggling voice in the back of my mind but it was drown out by the roar of passion flooding my entire body. My skin felt hot and prickly. My muscles were almost quivering with the pent up energy. I sat there looking at two beautiful, naked, nubile women. My cock ached. I would have crawled through broken glass on my hands and knees to get at them.

Victoria asked, "What do we do?"

"Let's go to the bedroom. It's more private," I answered.

I followed Victoria to the bedroom with Rachel trailing me. Victoria stood by the bed as I entered. When Rachel came in Victoria asked her, "Can I go first?"

Once again Rachel was looking like she was having second thoughts. "Yeah."

Victoria lay down in the middle of the bed and looked up at me. I think it was hitting her now. I looked at both girls. "Second thoughts?" Rachel didn't say anything, just looked at Victoria.

"I'm a little nervous, but no second thoughts. Mike, I've wanted this for so long. You're not going to chicken out on me?" Victoria asked. I looked at Rachel and she just shook her head no.

I moved over to the bed and moving toward her told Victoria, "No. I won't chicken out if you don't." I looked down at her lying there. She was smiling up at me. Her shoulder length red hair spread out like a halo around her head. Her lips were slightly parted as she breathed deeply. Looking down at her small breasts I saw her nipples begin to harden. They stood up pointing at me, begging me to touch them. My eyes traced down further across her creamy white belly to the vee of red hair on her mound. Her thighs were slightly parted and I could make out the cleft between her labia. My eyes traced down along her legs to her feet and then began the trip all the way back to her face. I could have spent hours just gazing at this sweet creature spread before me. But she had other ideas. "Kiss me."

I leaned down and kissed her for the first time, a gentle kiss. Then several more followed, each becoming more passionate. I lay next to her and took her into my arms. I pulled her body to mine so our skin touched from our toes to our lips. I pressed my tongue against her lips. They parted and soon our tongues were dancing together. My hand wandered down and cupped her ass. I let it wander around to the inside of her thigh. I pulled her leg over my hip, which allowed my erect cock to slide in between her legs and along her pussy. I moved my hips slightly back and forth sliding my cock along her cleft.

I had forgotten about Rachel, lost as I was in passion with Victoria. When my cock slid along her pussy I heard a gasp and looked past Victoria to see Rachel leaning forward to stare at where our bodies joined. Victoria started to move with me, a very gentle small humping motion that increased the movement of my cock over her and brought her clitoris into contact with my cock. I felt her push a little and her labia parted and molded themselves around the shaft. Her wetness began to coat my cock.

I broke the kiss and moved down her body kissing and licking as I went. Victoria let her head fall back. I reached for her tit. It was nearly perfect. I licked around the areola and then across the nipple and over to the other nipple. I lapped at her nipple until it was coated with wetness. Rolling the nipple between thumb and finger I moved back to the other and sucked it into my mouth rolling it between my lips. I continued back and forth my hand on each tit and my mouth on the other until they were hard and distended. Victoria's breathing had gotten deeper and a touch irregular as she occasionally moaned aloud.

I kissed down across her belly stopping at her navel to swirl my tongue in it. My tongue trailed along the crease between her thigh and pubis. Her pubic hair smelled slightly of chlorine. I was expecting the smell of woman and it surprised me for a moment until I remembered she had just come from the pool. I moved between her thighs and ran my tongue across her labia. She jumped a little at the first touch to her pussy. I spread her labia and gazed at the carmine depths. Now I smelled woman, the aphrodisiac smell of aroused woman. The erotic chemical receptors in my brain clicked on and all thoughts fled except those of lust. I lapped from the bottom to the top of her pussy running my tongue in circles around her clitoris and flicking feathery touches back and forth across it. Victoria's hips bounced and her breathing changed to shallower gasps. I sucked her clitoris between my lips and ran up and down it, massaging deeply with my lips while flicking the tip lightly with my tongue. I was fucking her clitoris with my mouth. She reached and her finger curled around my hand and clenched and unclenched in time with my movements on her pussy. Her head rolled back and forth and her hips pushed up against my face as I continued to suck and lick her pussy. I started to run my finger around her vagina and then into it. I had it in just a little when I remembered she was a virgin. I didn't want to break her cherry that way. I pulled the finger out and used several fingers to massage her labia. She was drenched in lubricating pussy juice and my hand spread it around.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.