Gang - Cover

Gang

Copyright© 2002 by Stosh79_00

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Read the story of a fictious gang and how they run their prostitutes and such.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next day Gary our construction guy was having a problem with this businessman that had a sweet contract that we wanted our guys to work. So we staged a meeting with him and one of our girls.

Her name was Emily she had big tits and a small waist. She was also a blonde, which our construction client liked. We set them up to meet incidentally at a local tavern that he visited. She of course had no problem getting him into the sack and we set up the place so we could get pictures of him fucking this chick.

They arrived at the Hotel at 10:00 pm and Emily wasted no time. She turned on some sexy music and started to dance for our client. She slowly danced around him as he sat totally amazed that he was here with such a bombshell. He also knew that he was about to cheat on his wife of 5 years. Those thoughts however were erased when she released those gigantic tits. He reached out to touch them and she took his hand and guided it right to her panties and had him remove them.

She then took her fine ass and grinded his cock through his jeans. She could tell that he was already rock hard. She then took her hand and reached down and unzipped his pants and unbuttoned them. He lifted his ass off the bed and helped her to pull them down. Once his pants were on the floor she started to suck on his rock hard 6-inch cock. She never did like giving head but knew she was damn good at it. So she continued to bounce her mouth up and down his shaft. He had a huge smile on his face as his hands were playing with those big tits. He exploded after a few minutes of her sucking.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear "you wanna fuck me?" He just nodded and smiled and that's all she wrote. The next day we went to his office with the video tape of him on his hands and knees being whipped by Emily. It was great stuff I tell you. Needless to say to avoid embarrassment he gave us the contract.

The next few weeks went by like clockwork. We were bringing some serious rock and our girls were making some serious loot as well. I the boss of bosses had fallen in love with Kim, the Asian gang girl. I didn't want to use her as a whore anymore. Paid off my man Paulie for her. Seeing how Paulie just moved up to that position in our gang. He made a shit load more money for us than the other idiot Bohm did. Also Paulie knew how to treat the ladies.

Two months passed and summer had arrived. People would be out on the streets more which meant more business for us. The only bad thing about summer was the betting sucked so we had to find other ways of making money. I came up with another club idea and got Chris to agree on it. He said that it would be tough at first but if I got the right location and cliental then it would be a hit.

Chris wanted me to give the idea to Gary seeing how he could build things and shit. So I did and I told him that once it was built he could manage it instead of construction and that I would bump Bohm to construction he was always good working in the gutters. It took Gary about three months to plan and build the five story club with all the different themes. I made the payoffs so that we could get the permits we needed. We just needed to get some people to work for us. That was Eric's job.

Eric came in at about 8:30am and starting to put together the lists of interviews for the day. He had females and males scheduled at different times and different days. As the first girl walked in she had to be no older than 18 years old. She had brown hair braided in pigtails with small bifocal type glasses on. She had a great smile and a great ass. Eric started to do a regular interview and then I told him to call me in the office behind the one-way mirror in that room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.