College Fun Re-Visted - Cover

College Fun Re-Visted

by Reba

Copyright© 2002 by Reba

Erotica Sex Story: A Wild Night With Several Hung Studs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Sex Toys   .

My husband loves when I tell him about my wild college sexual experiences! He is most turned on when I describe the gang-bangs I was involved in.

I love sex, always have, always will! In college I really enjoyed multiple sex! I had several group experiences with several black guys; what can I say, the myth was truth for me!! :) I had sex with seven well-hung black guys; the largest was a very thick 11-12", with the others all around 8-9" of thick cock. I was in total bliss - two to three hours of pure lust and great fucking, what more could a girl ask for?

After lots of encouragement from my husband I decided to relive those wild college days. I am now 39 years young, long blond hair, and according to most men fairly attractive. I also have a very large pussy that my husband loves! This is from the huge cocks I have had and my very large dildos that I use on a regular basis. I have one that is a mold of the sex star "Bam", it is 14" long and 8+" around. When I am really hot I can take most of that huge cock! The other is that of Ray Michaels, I use him almost every day - 10" long and a good 4" around.

When the big night came my hubby and I went to a dance club in the flats of Cleveland where lots of black guys hang out at. I was dressed in a mid-thigh black dress that exposed lots of cleavage, nylons and 4" blck pumps; My hubby wanted me so bad but I teased hime and said "after I have had lots of black cock you may fuck me.

I was a very lucky woman that night, as the club was filled with lots of good looking black men. While David was getting us drinks a rugged, but handsome guy name Ray asked me to dance, he was very sexy and a great dancer. After three songs we went back to my table where I introduced him to my husband. David made him feel at ease and invited him to sit with us, which he did. After introductions, small talk, and relaxing with a few drinks, David explained to Ray that we were hoping to hook up with a few black guys for a wild night of sex. He was a bit taken back by our openness but soon settled into what we were there for. He then asked me to dance again.

During a slow song he asked if I was serious about a party and if David was cool about the entire thing? I assured him that I really wanted to fuck for a few hours with two or three hung black guys, and that David would love it! He informed me that he had a few friends that would love to do just that with me; this excited me very much!!

After a few more songs and two glasses of wine the three of us left the flats and headed to the downtown Holiday Inn. After checking in Ray made a few phone calls to his friends and told us that a few very horney friends would be joining us in about one hour. Now I wanted Ray before they arrived, and I let him know that while giving him a very wet and sexy Fench Kiss! David was busy setting up the video stuff so we would have a permanent record of this hot and wild night.

I undressed first, leaving the nylons and heels on, David loves that look and I feel sexy as hell in it. Ray loved my shaved pussy and licked it for 15-20 minutes, giving me two nice orgasms. When I removed his pants I found a thick 9-10" black cock! I sucked on that beauty until Ray rolled me on my back and placed the head of his beautiful cock on my pussy, man was he hard!

Ray was very gentle, very different than when his friends arrived. After he eased that big black cock in all the way he picked up the pace and gave it to me for a good 20-25 minutes, then screamed that he was coming. He emptied a huge load in me and continued to stroke me for 10 minutes! I had two powerful orgasms when Ray was fucking me with that thick black cock - it was everything I had hoped it would be!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.