Gilmore Girls: Trick or Treat - Cover

Gilmore Girls: Trick or Treat

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2002 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY PHOEBE: An unauthorized episode of the Gilmore Girls, one that would never make it onto television.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   FemaleDom   Orgy   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   .

Acknowledgment: Thanks to CQB for proofreading my story.

This work is copyrighted to the author © 2002. Please don't remove the author information or make any changes to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial "free" sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites.


Chapter 1: The Study Session

Rory trembled on the end of the boy's cock filling her cunt, her hands and knees bruised by the hardwood floor. Her small, lithe body dripped sweat onto the floor while she grunted to the boy's thrusts from behind, her small round breasts pulled from her body by gravity, swung back and forth in time with his fucking motions.

She felt her body flutter as the boy began filling her with his hot cum. She clamped down on him with her pussy, a flush of pleasure filling her body.

Her mind rebelled: "Oh, god," she thought, "how could she be enjoying this? What kind of whore am I?"


Rory felt a vague dissatisfaction. She knew there had to be more to life than just getting good grades and prepping for Harvard entrance exams.

Sometimes the pressure to succeed seemed too much for her. She kept her emotions under tight control but she was always afraid that someday she would lose it big time. Everyone thought she had it so together, but it was all a sham. Now that she was almost 17, she was terrified of failing, just like her mother had before her.

Her mother had been given all the advantages, having grown up in a well-to-do family atmosphere, going to the best schools, with a great future before her. Her parents had high hopes for her, expecting her to become a bright star with a good solid career, a daughter they could be proud of.

But it hadn't worked out that way. Their daughter Lorelai, had met a boy and had become infatuated with him. Finally, her dalliance with the boy had ended in a pregnancy. She gave birth to their grand daughter Rory at the tender age of 17.

Rory's grandparents had been devastated and humiliated by their daughter's irresponsible actions. They had talked about disowning her, but when Rory was born and they saw their grand daughter for the first time they instantly came to terms with the situation. They knew that if they disowned their daughter they would lose their grand daughter.

Over the years, the young girl knew nothing but love and acceptance, but the pressure of being the apple of both her mother and grandparent's eye. She continually strove to keep everyone happy and proud of her, but that desperate fear of failing grew like a tumor deep down in her gut all the while.

Then one October evening during her 16th year of life her fear became a reality. It had all begun innocently enough:

She had been spending less and less time with her boyfriend Dean. Maintaining a 4.0 average at a top-flight preparatory school like Chilton was taking its toll on their relationship. That's why Rory had invited Paris Gellar, one of her classmates to be her study partner 2 nights a week.

Rory wanted to spend more time with Dean and by splitting up the research and essay requirements with Paris; Rory would have more free time for him.

Paris was an over achiever, but unlike Rory, Paris was also domineering and not well liked by her classmates. Although both girls were driven to succeed, Paris could be scary in her single-minded pursuit of excellence.

Rory soon realized that Paris would be her best study partner simply because she was so driven. The girls weren't friends and could even be called rivals but they both knew instinctively that they were each other's best hope to out shine everyone else scholastically at Chilton.


Rory lived in a small New England hamlet called Stars Hollow, some distance outside Hartford Connecticut and Paris had to be dropped off my her mother for their study sessions.

It was a crisp autumn evening with a chilly tinge in the air. A quintessential Stars Hollow evening; clear starry night, a blaze of turning leaves rustling in the breeze, people bundled against the night air.

Lorelai was out with friends that evening, she didn't want to cramp her daughter's study session. And besides, if the truth be known, she always felt a little creeped- out by Rory's intense friend with the domineering personality. She could not put her finger on it, but she always felt like she wanted to either punch the girl in the mouth, or push her up against a wall and french-kiss her until she blacked out.

Lorelai would of course never do either, but that strange urge every time she met the uptight teenager induced her NOT to be around when she came over.

Rory was used to Paris and was willing to let her lead their sessions. Rory did not actually give ground to Paris, but she knew that they had to get along to complete their school projects, so she was willing to be "laid-back" about Paris' little bossy quirks.


The girls completed their task for the evening with precision. All the I's were dotted and the T's crossed to the point that they were done early. It would be almost an hour before Paris' mother would be by to collect her daughter.

Paris had seemed pensive that evening; she had been a little quieter than normal and had not tried to dominate the study session as she usually did. 'Maybe that was why they were done early,' Rory thought with a silent chuckle.

While waiting for Paris' mom, they talked about school for a bit, and then to Rory's surprise Paris mentioned Dean. She said, "Your boyfriend is really handsome Rory. Does he ever, you know, try to uh, you know, get you to do stuff with him?"

Rory was surprised that Paris would bring up such a personal subject and it seemed that Paris realized that she'd said something inappropriate because she rushed on without waiting for Rory's rebuke, "I mean, well I just wondered how you handled in. I've wanted to have a boyfriend, but I just don't seem to have the time. And besides, guys only want one thing from a girl and I don't want to have my plans messed up by some "accident" if you know what I mean."

Rory knew what she meant. But being sensitive about what had happened to her mother she wondered if Paris was referring to her mother's mess-up almost 17 years ago? Her old anxiety flared up suddenly, almost like a tearing animal deep in her guts. She felt light headed and a little sick to her stomach.

Then Paris, receiving no response, went on almost compulsively, "Um, don't you get urges when you're with a guy as cute as Dean? I don't think I'd trust myself with a boy that looked that nice."

Rory still didn't say a word but her face was bright red and Paris wasn't sure if she was angry or embarrassed. She couldn't help herself, her own insecurities made her blunder on, "I can't afford to get pregnant, but I won't deny myself the pleasures of human contact. You know I've figured out the perfect answer... girls are safe, you know, you can't get pregnant being with another girl."

Confusion reigned at first. Rory hadn't understood what Paris meant. Then in a flash she knew what Paris meant, her flesh began to crawl as she looked at her classmate. Paris had implied that she had sex with girls!

Rory stared at Paris, noting her tense expression, and for the first time she noticed Paris' soft blonde hair and her intense blue eyes. Paris was attractive in a rough and ready sort of way. Rory had never thought about her classmate's looks before. But suddenly she noticed that Paris had a well formed athletic body.

Suddenly Rory could picture Paris "with" another girl. She was shocked.

"Paris, I don't think you should tell me anymore, I don't think that I want to hear any more about your sex life," Rory said getting up from the couch and moving away from Paris.

"No Rory, I'm not queer, I like boys, really I do. It's just that I don't trust myself around them. I have these urges to be dominated by men and if I ever gave into those urges I'd lose everything I've working so hard for."

Rory looked wide-eyed at her classmate; it was strange to think of Paris, the indomitable bossy girl of Chilton Prep fantasizing about being dominated by a boy. Rory couldn't quite imagine that scene, no matter how hard she tried.

Then Paris continued in a small voice, "I have needs you know. I'm not dead, I see what that slut Louise does with boys. I know she's no longer a virgin."

"You shouldn't accuse other students of sleeping around Paris. That could be damaging, and unless you know for certain that's liable."

"Oh, I know for certain alright. Louise told Madeline and I all about her first time, and the many times since that first time. Rory, I hope I can trust you... I probably shouldn't have said anything to you."

Rory unceremoniously sat down on the couch-arm at the far end. She was in real shock now. First Paris had admitted that she'd committed lesbian acts, then she'd accused Louise of being little more than a slut. This was enormous, this was really huge!

Paris looked a little worried now, "Rory you have to keep your mouth shut about this, otherwise I'm ruined. You know how much I want to accomplish and this would destroy my chances forever."

Rory sat silently, mind in turmoil. Finally she stammered, "I--I would never tell anyone Paris. I--I don't think anyone would believe me if I did tell."

Paris rose from the couch, coming over to Rory and took her hand in hers. She had always been attracted to Rory's "sleeping beauty" good-looks. She could almost imagine Rory being dressed by little singing birds in a forest glade. Rory's dark brown hair and brilliant blue eyes had always fascinated Paris.

Rory tried to pull her hand free of her classmate's grip but Paris only tightened her hold and said, "You have to do something to prove that you'll keep quiet. I don't want you to have this kind of power over me. I shouldn't have said anything, but I did, and now I need you to prove to me that you'll keep quiet."

"Paris I told you I would keep quiet and I meant it," Rory responded a little indignantly. She was becoming nervous now.

Paris looked into Rory's eyes. Rory quickly became even more uncomfortable under her classmate's intense gaze. Then she was being pulled to her feet and against Paris' body. Rory stood only inches from Paris now, and then she felt arms encircle her, but she didn't move. She watched as Paris' face came closer to hers, but she still didn't move.

Then she closed her eyes as Paris kissed her, still holding her tightly. Rory felt Paris' lips press against hers, then felt Paris' tongue part her lips and force its way against her clinched teeth. Rory still didn't move, she didn't kiss back, but she didn't fight the girl either.

What Paris couldn't know and would never have suspected was that Rory was secretly enjoying their kiss. Rory had wanted to kiss her boyfriend Dean like this so many times, that she could hardly keep count. They had started to do it once but the feelings that had welled up inside her had frightened her.

The sexual arousal that Rory had experienced in the brief encounter with Dean had only confirmed that her fear of losing control was real. She'd pulled away from Dean then, and never let it happen again.

But now she stood stock still and let Paris do whatever she wanted to her. Rory was trembling with excitement as Paris pushed her tongue further in, forcing Rory to take her tongue against her own.

Rory felt the fire inside her grow as they passionately frenched each other. It was obvious now that Rory was kissing Paris back with eager fervor.

The only sounds of their sensual encounter that could be heard were moist kissing sounds, little moans of pleasure, heavy breathing, the soft rustling of clothing that roving hands make when they travel with abandon.

Then Rory felt the pressure of Paris' hands on her shoulders and she was forced down on to the couch. "No Paris, please! We should stop this," she mumbled as Paris sat down next to her and gently lifted the hem of her skirt.

As the blue and gray plaid material of Rory's Chilton uniform skirt rose higher and higher up her thighs she moaned in despair, she knew that this was SO wrong, that what they were doing was taboo. Deep down inside Rory knew that she was letting Paris gain a hold over her. For some reason she felt that she needed to give Paris this power, to make them even again. Now they would both have a story to tell if need be.

Rory's heart began to pound in her chest as she felt her classmate pulling at her panties. This couldn't be happening she thought. But at the same time she was fantasizing that it was Dean pulling at her underwear. She could feel hot breath on her thigh as her moist sex was revealed. Then she jumped as Paris ran her hands with uninhibited abandon around and across her exposed pussy.

Rory stopped breathing all together when she felt a hot moist tongue at her entrance, 'God it's happening, it's really happening, Paris is going to eat me!' she thought to herself. It was so weird, but the fantasy of Dean made it all seen okay for some reason, and it felt so wonderful to have someone other than herself playing with her pussy.

Incredible sensations began to rush through her exposed body, then Paris began bobbing her face over Rory's sensitive crotch. Rory gazed dreamily at Paris who was diligently working away on her, her blonde hair streaming gently over Rory's exposed thighs.

The sight of this ambitious, domineering personality, face pressed between her legs in such a submissive pose, giving her these wonderful sensations was too much for Rory to take.

She gasped and her body began to jerk wildly around each time Paris' tongue played across her sensitive pleasure nub. Soon she was experiencing the most intense orgasm of her life leaving her breathless and trembling, her body rigid.

Rory came until there was nothing left but a pleasant satisfied fatigue like no other feeling on earth. The pleasure she had received was beyond anything ever imagined, the freedom to experience such pleasure without the worry of becoming pregnant was wildly liberating.

After Rory had nothing left to give, Paris stopped and looked up at her new lover and smiled. Rory thought that her friend looked beautiful in that moment. Her perfect teeth shown in a wide grin, and Rory's juices were smeared all over Paris' chin and mouth.

Suddenly for some strange reason Rory had an overpowering urge to kiss Paris again. She reached down and pulled Paris up her body and the two teenagers began to french- kiss each other long and most passionately. Neither one of the girls wanted to end their kiss, but finally Paris pulled away and rolled over into a sitting position beside Rory.

Rory watched Paris as she began to pull her school uniform skirt up her tanned thighs until Rory could see her panties. Uncertain now, Rory reached out and took them lightly and as Paris raised her bottom from the couch Rory tugged her friend's panties down.

Rory wasn't sure what to do next, but she knew what Paris "wanted" her to do. It was strange because for some crazy reason Rory really wanted to reciprocate, to make Paris moan and shiver in ecstasy, as she had done to her. The thought made her blood surge through her veins with a heart pounding excitement.

Only an hour before she would never have even imagined being in this situation, but now for some reason she wanted it more than anything.

The sight of Paris' exposed pussy was undeniably inviting. Rory leaned over bringing her face to within inches of her lover's naked cunt. The little tangles of golden hair did nothing to hide Paris' slippery slit. Rory could smell her friend's arousal. At first she thought she'd be grossed out but as she buried her tongue between the folds of Paris' soft pussy-lips she experienced an animal lust the likes of which she'd never experienced before, not even in her dreams.

Then suddenly both girl's heard Lorelai call out as the front door opened and closed, "Girls, I met Mrs. Gellar outside, time to break things up it's almost 9:30." And the women walked into the living room to greet their daughters...


Chapter 2: Schoolgirl Orgy

Rory hurriedly tugged her skit back into place, as did Paris just as the two adults walked into the living room. Luckily, both parents were so preoccupied with being polite to each other that neither noticed the physical flush on their daughter's faces or the nervous looks they shot at each other.

Rory quickly got up and said, "Thanks Paris, I'll see you tomorrow," and hurried out of the room. Paris equally worried that her mom would notice something untoward rushed to the door urging her mother to hurry up. Within seconds the house was quiet again and Lorelai was standing at the door waving at mother and daughter as the Gellars walked down the front path to their car.

Rory headed straight for the bathroom. She wanted to take a shower, she knew that her mother would know what she'd just done with her classmate if she saw her right now.

Stepping into the shower stall, and letting the jet of hot water plaster her long dark hair to her head Rory trembled in self-loathing. She had just committed a lesbian act with Paris. She'd let Paris do the nasty with her mouth. And even worse, she had begun to do the same to Paris, and would have made her cum if their parents hadn't interrupted.

But what made the whole thing even more perverted was that she'd enjoyed every moment of it. From the first contact of Paris' hands on her skin to the moment that she shoved her tongue forcefully into Paris' pussy. That though made her shiver with secret delight.

Then in the next moment Rory felt like vomiting. Her self-disgust was overpowering and she quickly soaped up her hair and then her body and scrubbed all the evidence away as quickly as possible.


Later, as Rory lay in bed trying to find sleep; she couldn't help the feelings that kept sprouting deep within her. In her mind's eye she kept replaying the vision of Paris' blonde hair cascading over her body and legs as she sucked her clit. The sight of Paris' head bobbing up and down over her and the feelings that her efforts had cause her.

She didn't want to, it disgusted her even more, but Rory couldn't help herself. She slipped a finger into her sopping cunt and rubbed back and forth, in and out, imagining that it was Paris' tongue.

It was funny, but when it had first happened Rory had fantasized that Paris was really her boyfriend Dean. But as she came closer to her orgasm the vision of Dean had evaporated and all she could envision was Paris' blonde head bobbing up and down, up and down...

Now a couple of hours later as she fingered herself, her imagination would only focus on Paris. Her bobbing head, her tanned athletic legs spread wide, her fine blonde pubic hairs bristling against her tongue.

"Umm," Rory moaned as she quietly came on her fingers. She bucked against her hand several times and then lay quite.

The door opened and her mother walked in. "Hi honey, you've been quiet this evening, what's up baby?" She smiled down at her perfect child.

"I'm just tired mom, it's been a long day." As Rory spoke she could still feel tiny little quakes deep between her legs as her orgasm dissipated completely to be replaced by a melancholy that she had never known before. She felt lost.

"Okay sweets, see you in the morning. We'll stop by Luke's Diner for breakfast and catch up on each other's day, okay?"

"Sure okay. Goodnight mom." and Rory rolled over and pulled the quilt up, ending their conversation.


The next day was particularly uncomfortable for Rory. She had to go to school and face Paris. Between the time of their lovemaking and the next morning Rory had sorted out her feelings and her intent was to never do anything like that again.

But as she walked up the steps of the front entrance to Chilton Prep, who was there but Paris. She was looking at Rory with a strange expression in her eyes, almost like Dean's expression when he looked at her.

Rory tried to hurry by Paris but she reached out and held her by her sweater-vest. "Hey, aren't you going to say hi?" Paris asked. "After what we did last night, aren't we friends now?"

Rory looked at her classmate with a sick feeling in her gut, "No Paris. I don't want to talk about last night, and I don't ever want you to either. What we did last night never happened and our study sessions are over. You do your thing and I'll do mine, okay?"

Paris' eyes hardened and she hissed under her breath, "No it isn't okay, you little slut. You can't play with my emotions like that and get away with it." She knotted Rory's sweater in her fist and shook Rory violently, then she abruptly let go and turning, marched away.

Rory stood there watching Paris' back as she stomped off. She thought to herself that their encounter could have been worse. She wondered how she would have felt if it had been Paris rejecting her. She had an instance of guilty conscious, then dismissed it and heading into the building.


The school day was over and Rory was walking to the bus stop. The twenty minute ride to Stars Hollow always cleared her mind of the trails of the day. It was kind of a ritual for her. But when she turned the corner and saw Paris with her two cronies Madeline and Louise, Rory faltered.

Paris walked up to Rory and said, "Look, we can't stop our study sessions. I know I freaked you out last night, but frankly, I need you as a study partner. We both want to get into Harvard and we need each other. I'll tell you what, we can study with Madeline and Louise so nothing like that will ever happen again, okay?"

"Wh--what?" Rory looked at Paris in shock. Had she told the other girls about their sexual encounter? She looked past Paris to Madeline and Louise but neither girl seemed particularly interested in their conversation.

Paris noticed Rory's look and said quickly, "No I haven't told them anything, now answer me. Will you be my study partner if we include them in the group?"

Rory hadn't expected to give in to working with Paris again, but she thought, "What could happen? Why not? As long as the other girls were there Paris would have to behave herself. And besides, she needed Paris' critical mind to offset her views on their essay assignments, it always made them just a little better than they would have been otherwise.

"Okay, we'll continue studying together as long as either Madeline or Louise are always there."

"Great, you won't regret it. We'll meet tomorrow night at Louise's house okay?"

"Sure," Rory said.

What could happen with Madeline and Louise around? She felt confident that she could handle the situation with Paris now, and boarded the bus that afternoon with a renewed sense of confidence.


The next day, after school, the girls took a cab to Louise's house. Rory wondered why Louise's mother hadn't picked them up, but she was assured that everyone would get a ride home.

When they arrived it was about 4:30 and they entered a silent empty house. Rory turned to Louise and said, "Is it okay to be here without your folks around?"

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Then she said, "Lets go into the living room to study." Rory caught Louise giving Paris a funny look. Rory didn't know what that look meant, but for some reason her heart beat a little faster all of a sudden.

They sat down in the living room to study, spreading out their books. Louise and Paris went into the kitchen to get drinks and Madeline and Rory began laying out the work space.

As Rory was leaning over inspecting the outline for the evening's work she felt a movement behind her. Then hands gripped her and she was being pushed to the carpeted floor.

"Wh--what are you doing?!" she yelled in surprise.

As she thrashed in the grip of Paris and Louise she looked at them with rising panic. What was happening, this was insane!

Then Paris said, "Don't worry little one, we're just going to have some fun. Then afterwards we'll get our studying done and all go home."

"Let me go!" Rory yelled again.

But instead of letting her go, Paris and Louise pulled her down to the floor and dark haired Madeline came to stand over her, hands on hips, elbows askew. "Paris tells us that you think you're better than we are. Is that true? Do you think you're better than us?"

Rory didn't know what to say, she tried to struggle free from Paris and Louise but to no avail. Then Madeline continued, "We're going to find out if you're better than us Rory, and then we'll see." She stooped over and began to unbutton Rory's sweater, then her blouse.

All the time this was happening Paris had her hand clamped over Rory's mouth to stifle her cries of protest. Rory was smaller and more delicate than the other girls and they found it no hard task to hold her secure.

When Madeline pulled her blouse open and reached around under the struggling girl to undo her plain cotton bra, Rory's muffled yells turned to frustrated tears. Why were they doing this to her, what had she ever done to them?

Then Madeline stood up again and looked down at Rory's naked chest. "She'd got cute little tits. Not as big and yours Louise, but then none of us are as big as you," she smiled at her own joke.

Then to Rory's horror Madeline sat down on her, squatting over her thighs and leaned down and started sucking on her exposed nipples. First one then the other. Rory fought the girl's firm grip as Madeline worked over her breasts and nipples, sighing with contentment from time to time.

Then Rory felt Paris release her arm but with Madeline on top of her she couldn't get away. When she tried to beat at Madeline with her freed arm the girl easily held it down.

Rory yelled again when someone pulled at her uniform skirt, it was being removed and then her panties were being pulled down her legs. Her protests were muffled again by Madeline's free hand, as her mouth fed hungrily at Rory's nipples. There was nothing Rory could do to stop them.

Her body jerked involuntarily as she felt someone push a finger into her cunt. Rory had a fleeting realization that the finger had slipped into her without effort. That meant that she was wet. Then she realized with shock that she was aroused. She didn't want to be, but she was.

Then Louise let go of her other arm and stood up. Rory watched as she stripped off her school uniform. She knew that she should try to fight with her freed hand but she also knew that the effort was pointless now. The sensations that Paris' fingers were giving her calmed her and the thrilling feeling of being dominated by these girls made her shiver in secret delight.

Finally Madeline stood up and began to peal her clothes off too. Rory lay on the floor naked and panting, Paris kneeling between her spread legs still fingering her while the others watched.

Rory looked on helplessly as her body began to squirm in the beginnings of an orgasm. Just as she was about to go over the edge Paris pulled her hand away, making Rory groaned in disappointment. She reached down between her legs and began fingering herself, trying to finish the job Paris had started.

Paris smirked, "See what I mean, she's as big a slut as you Louise." Louise frowned at that, but Paris and Madeline thought it was funny and laughed.

Just as Rory was beginning to feel her orgasm building again Paris reached down and pulled Rory's hand away from her throbbing pussy. "Uh, uh, girl. You're not getting off till I say you can." Then Paris turned to Louise, "Go get it, you know what I'm talking about."

Louise's eyes lit up and she scampered naked from the room. Rory could her the teenager climbing the stairs and then she looked at Paris. Her classmate stood above her naked in a dominate stance, legs spread, hands on hips, she looked beautiful and strong, like a viking queen with her long blonde hair flying loose over her tanned shoulders. Rory suddenly wished that she were a stronger person, she wished that she could stand naked in front of other girls confident and strong like Paris.

Then Louise was back and in her hand was what Rory knew to be a life-like penis dildo. She'd never seen one, but she had taken anatomy and had seen the male member erect in books. It looked impossibly large, but somehow it also looked appealing. The swollen member with its huge balls and veiny shaft, and the black nylon straps? 'Oh my god,' she thought to herself, 'what where they going to do with that?'

It didn't take long for Rory to receive an answer to her question. As she lay on the carpet prostrate, Paris fumbled with the straps. The thing also had another shaft on it that was meant to fit into the wearer. It wasn't nearly as big as the penis part but it was ribbed and about 5 inches long.

Rory watched with horrified fascination as Paris slipped the small end into her cunt and Louise helped her close the straps around her waist and legs. Rory still couldn't believe it, all four of them were now naked and it looked like Paris was going to fuck her with her strap-on while the others watched.

Rory felt paralyzed as Paris stood over her with the big penis shaped dildo sticking out from between her legs. "Now little one you're gonna really get it. Now you'll know what you've been missing from that boyfriend of yours." She smiled down at Rory with a strange glint in her eyes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.