Diver Down? - Cover

Diver Down?

Copyright© 2002 by Sig Grayson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Micah Spinney was the kind of guy that a lot of other men envied. He rode that cusp of being so gorgeous that women had a hard time resisting him, but was just rugged enough that guys liked and looked up to him. He could be the pretty boy and the jock. Here is the story of how a special woman tamed him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Since that time she had done it a few more times, usually swallowing every drop and telling him she loved his taste and would share it with him at times. They both found this to be very sexy.

Without a word Micah knelt on the comforter and starting at her toes, showered her with kisses and nips, avoiding her pussy, all the way to her forehead. He spent a good time kissing her mouth, dipping each other's tongues in their mouths. He then told her that he had another destination, but the road was long. She giggled as he began to trail, down to her navel, little kisses on her body. At her navel he took a right turn and as he got to her hip he began to turn her over, going right to her spine. Kisses, kisses, kisses right up her backbone and across her shoulders. He stopped to nip her earlobes as he rubbed his silk covered hard-on between her legs, causing her to moan.

He trailed back down her spine and around in a circle on her buttocks and then down each leg, stopping behind the knee to loll her with his tongue. They found this erogenous zone years ago and it still made her jump and cream. He finished that leg and went up the other, doing behind her knee the same way.

He ran his tongue right over the crack of her ass, top to bottom, before spreading her open and pulling the g-string aside. But the g-string was attached it seemed. On the ass floss part was a clear plastic nub that was inserted right into her asshole.

"Oh, aren't WE naughty tonight! I suppose it has a little piece that fits somewhere else as well?" He asked.

Her blush was the only answer she gave.

"Where did you find this?" he asked

Blushing, in a squeaky embarrassed voice, she said, "I actually bought it from a mail order place a long time ago to surprise you before you got the job here. While I was looking for your soaps in my things tonight, I found the package. I'd never even opened it."

He dropped his tongue between her cheeks and licked, making her start. His nose filled with a strawberry scent he quickly identified with a lube they used on occasion. They had never experimented with anything anal, except for his tongue, before. He wondered how big the device was inside of her butt. He took the floss in his fingers and pulled it. It was apparently round and clear gel-like plastic. It wasn't much bigger than an inch around, but she made a loud growl and moan when he pulled it out. He stuck his tongue in the dilated little hole and it quickly closed as he touched it. She moaned and enjoyed the tonguing of her asshole. Micah reached up and pulled the appliance attached to the front part of the g- string. It was about 2 inches long, also a clear plastic gel, but a large marble floated inside of it. Apparently it moved as she did. He popped it into his mouth and licked it clean, then threaded the g-string off her legs.

Finish with his ministrations there, he began to turn her over when she threw a hand back to his. Blushing she said, "Try a finger there, lets explore."

Micah was surprised, but was always willing to do anything for Kate, and the thought of exploring new territory excited him. He began to run a finger around her little wrinkle and he felt her shift a bit. She was reaching under the edge of the comforter. She handed him the small tube of strawberry lube. He squeezed a finger full onto her, making her start again. He put a little more on his index finger and used it to play with the pool of goo melting in her body heat. He pushed a bit at her little hole and it gave way. Kate started like she had been punch in the stomach.

"Ugghhh. That's enough, let it rest there." She said.

"I could have told you it would hurt at first." Micah said. "I had a girlfriend who used to do this to me all the time, trying to rub my prostate as I came. I know you don't like old girlfriend stories, but..."

"Does it feel good later?" Kate said straining her voice a bit.

"I hate to admit, that it does. I don't mean to ruin the mood, but my bowel is always active and I'm almost never clean totally there like most people, so I always found her wiped finger stains on the sheets, and that turned me off to this stuff." He said as he began to saw in and out of her little hole.

"OK, OK, enough gruesome details, I think I'm starting to enjoy this." Kate said as he continued to finger her asshole, deeper and faster.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, there is a pleasure to be had back there. I always liked it when you ate my ass, lover." Kate began to talk in gasps as if she were beginning to come."

Micah continued to pump his finger as deep as it would go up her cute little butt-hole and was getting quite excited himself.

"Do you want to carry this further? Have you thought about me doing you up your butt? I've never done it, and the thought never really crossed my mind, until now. Hearing you grunt and groan as you enjoy yourself is a big turn-on, baby. Do you think you could handle me back there?" He asked, suddenly interested.

"I think I could, but..." she stopped mid-sentence and pulled herself off his finger and turned over.

"But what?" Micah asked as if he had done something wrong.

"But we have to save something for two virgins to do on their wedding night." She said with a big smile. "Sorry to lead you on, but I need to have you wanting for something on our special day. My ass virgin husband will take my virgin ass on our wedding night." Kate finished, grinning.

"What if you can't walk from the screwing I give your ass and we can't leave the room for a couple days?" Micah countered.

"We aren't leaving the room for a couple days anyway. When you're not fucking me, I'll be sucking your cock and you'll be eating my pussy. When we finally do leave, I hope to be pregnant. Does that sound like fun, baby?" Kate asked him knowingly.

"When did you get so naughty?" He said, loving this side of her.

"You make me that way, because I love you so much." She said, "and, now where were we? Umm, you just got through teasing every inch of me and the only place you haven't licked is,..."

"Here!" Micah said as he bent to flatten his tongue on the very bottom of her pussy and lick it to the top. He repeated that over and over until she began to shudder a bit. On that cue he drilled his tongue on her clit until she grabbed the comforter on either side of her and threw up her legs.

"Errrt, Unngh, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Gnnnt." She ground guttural from her throat. "Ohhhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, GOD! KEEP IT, KEEP IT, aaaaaOOOOaaaa." She shouted as she pushed him away unable to stand anymore.

"Please, Please, Please, NO MORE!! You got me started when you were playing with my butt and this was, was, was,... Ohhhhhhhhh." Kate started to shout but faded in a whisper and she sunk into the comforter, her legs falling gently like leaves.

Micah watched her enjoy and savor her orgasm, as every few seconds she would start. Waves of her spasm still slapped at her like the ocean. Her ass was spooned right in his face as he lay there with his head on the comforter. A trickle of strawberry lube ran down her cheek. He snaked out his tongue to nab it and she jumped, pleasurably startled up into a sitting position.

"MICAH! Oh my God, you're gonna kill me!!" she said with a big grin. "You are nasty, and much naughtier than me." She said, jokingly trying to recover from his "so naughty" accusations.

"All I was doing was making sure that red lube didn't get on the comforter." He said innocently.

They laughed and hugged each other, rolling in front of the dying fire on the comforter.

"I believe I have something I want to take care of at this point." Kate said reaching down to put her little hand around his cock.

"Do you want that hard cock inside of you?" he asked teasing.

"Well, to tell you the truth, my little button is tingling like hell from that little thing stuck in me and then your tongue, Ooooo that talented tongue of yours. So if you don't mind." She said putting a finger in the side of her mouth, "Can I just suck that pretty cock for you?"

"Oh God, you are such a tease Katie. You can have anything you want." He said excited at the prospect.

Kate instructed him to lean back on his arms and she would kneel between his spread knees. She wanted him to watch her every move.

He looked at her adoringly. How could this little vixen love him so much? What really excited him was the fact that he was the one who taught her the ways of mutual love and orgasm. She was such a smart woman, who guided her own career, who enjoyed so much of what he did, and conversely. After eight years of chasing each other around the country to catch her, sometimes as little as one day together, here she was, dedicated as she promised. To prove that dedication, she even had orchestrated a special wedding night surprise, and then told him about it to keep his and her excitement level up.

But right now she had other things to take care of. She pulled her long black hair back and retied into a ponytail. She leaned forward and looked up at him.

"Do you remember the first night I did this?" she asked.

"Sure, like it was yesterday." He replied.

"I was so scared, but it just seemed like it would be, I guess the word was, exciting. It was so hard and looked like it hurt, almost. Just like it does now." She said with a smile.

Placing her hands flat on the comforter, just on the inside of either knee, she dropped her head over the head of his cock. In her mouth, she knew how to tease, flick and lick with her tongue. She pushed herself down as far as she could over him, and sucked hard up to the tip. She looked at him and dropped her head and licked at his balls, stopping just sort of taking them in her mouth. It was something she was reluctant to do, but thought of adding it to the honeymoon surprises.

She dove over his cock again and began to bob her head in a steady motion, taking about 4 inches in her mouth. The gliding of the velvet head over her tongue made her feel so sexy, she continued to bob on him.

As Micah got more excited by her movements he began to meet her bobs by fucking back excitedly at her mouth. Soon, her mouth was stable and he was sliding himself in and out of her suctioned licking.

"Oh God Katie, I'm gonna come soon. Do you want my come, Katie?... Do you?" he asked as he raised his eyes to the ceiling.

Her only answer was to begin to meet his pumps at her mouth with more tongue and mouthing action.

He was at the edge, and she knew it from the taste of his salty pre-come. As his orgasm hit, she hummed loudly over his cock.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhhh Goddddd!! Ungggggt, hoooo, hoooo, AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!" he sounded off as he came hard and plentiful into her mouth. Two long spurts and he knew he was still flowing. He heard her swallow twice and now she was just soft chewing and licking at his softening head.

"Oh Katie, I can't take much more, so incredible, so incredible, Oooow you love me so good!" he said as he angled himself out of her torturing mouth.

She looked up at him and smiled, and resisted swallowing again. She walked on her hands up his body until their mouths met. The kissed and swapped a bit of his come back and forth. Then she swallowed it, saying "MINE!"

He smiled, contented, and they fell into each other's arms. As the fire died they rolled up in the comforter and fell asleep. They woke about midnight and each got up to pee. When Micah came back, Kate was putting more logs on the fire.

"Let's stay here, there's something here I don't want to let go of tonight." She said.

Micah had no words and rolled into the comforter again.

As they spooned and watched the flames Micah felt his cock rising again. Rising up on one elbow, he was able to push into her wet pussy. She leaned back and licked at his neck in approval. He gave her a long slow screw that ended in a mutual orgasm. Nothing earth shattering, just something they could enjoy together, holding each other close. It was a beautiful moment they shared until they faded off into sleep.

Kate and Micah had a hard time keeping their hands off each other for much of the first year they lived together. A touch would go to a second glance, a second glance to a long kiss and things just happened from there. They waited for, and even talked about the newness wearing off, but it never seemed to. Being apart for such long periods of time may have left them each a little emotionally insecure, or maybe it was Kate's brush with death. One thing they weren't doing was complaining about it.

As their wedding date approached Kate began a long drawn out tease for their wedding night plans to take each other's virginity. She actually felt a little fear about the prospect of anal sex, but trusted Micah would be a gentle lover. The excitement of the unknown filled her with the same anticipation she felt before sleeping with Micah the first time. Many of their love making sessions included anal play now as Micah was more and more interested in fulfilling his lover's fantasy as well as his own curiosity. Their wedding night was going to include a true deflowering and that tweaked his masculinity.

With all plans in tact for their special day, Micah's parents and his sister came to Chicago the Saturday before the wedding. Micah moved from his home to the hotel with his family for the final countdown week. Kate said that the week away from sleeping with each other would re-virginize the both of them in every way. On the final night at "home" Kate and Micah did their best to make up for future lost sexual time. Towards the end of the night Kate introduced an anal toy to further tease her future husband. It did the trick in leaving him wanting for more.

On the morning Micah left to "move in" with his family Kate met him at the door. She reached out and took hold of his "package".

"Isn't this MY penis, MY cock?" she asked him.

"You KNOW it is. Since the first time you touched it, no one else has." He replied.

"During this week you are going to be frustrated, I know. But, I want to remind you of one thing. Every drop of your juice that's inside THIS sack", she emphasized by grabbing his balls, "is mine as well. All the teasing and fantasizing we do this week will make you want to relieve yourself. But I am asking you to keep it all for me. I don't know if I want that big load to flood my pussy, fill my behind, or fill my tummy," she said with an evil teasing grin, "but I do want it for me. I promise as well, that I won't relieve any of my sexual tensions either. I think we are going to have a wedding night to end all wedding nights. DO we have a deal??

"Oh, you have a deal. I just hope I'm not having any of those dreams I used to have as a boy." Micah laughed.

"Just what did I do to turn over this naughty girl side of my little innocent wife." Micah asked her in a semi-serious tone.

"I have a lot of free time on my hands, and I read a lot. I've been reading a lot about couples, marriages, and what it takes to keep their sex lives fresh and exciting. One of those ways is to share the dominant role in the sex itself. You make it easy because you love to please me and are rarely, if ever, there to just get your own pleasure. Your type makes the perfect husband, by the way." Kate explained.

"We both want the same thing in the end though, to make each other feel as much pleasure as possible, while being as intimate as possible to make sure that our one on one is something like no other." Micah reasoned.

"Correct, neither of us has an agenda for sex. It's always making love. You don't come home and throw me on the kitchen table to give me a screwing because you're horny. You do it to make love to me and because you have missed me for the day." Kate pointed out.

On the way to meet his family, Micah thought about how much he loved the woman he was going to marry. Having left her 10 minutes ago, he missed her already. He and his family would be back at the house to pick her up in another hour and already he had a pang in his stomach. She was intelligent, inquisitive, and resourceful, well read, domesticated, incredibly interesting, and always looking for ways to better herself and challenge her mind. Sexually, you could say all of those same things about her, as well. To top off the package, she was very pretty and had a killer body, and she adored Micah, and he worshipped her.

His reunion with his parents at the Marriott Downtown Chicago was a happy tearful one. Work, plus events of the last year, had prevented him from getting home. They had all met Kate before, many times, but only in fleeting meetings. From what they knew of her, they liked.

Micah took them down from their suite to show them the Chicago Ballroom where the reception was to be on Saturday. Empty, and not yet split for another venue on the same day, it looked like you could land planes on the floor. Micah wondered if the 200 guests would get lost in such a large room.

In short time they made their way to the street and Micah took them on a quick walking tour of the Magnificent Mile downtown. Soon, they were in his car on the way back to Countryside to pick up Kate for a day of touring and shopping. When Micah's father saw their home bordered a country club, he was excited.

"That's Edgewood Valley, Dad. Pretty posh, it's a real private club. If we golf this week, it won't be there. I haven't made it that big yet." Micah mused.

Once at the house, hugs and kisses abounded with the family reacquainting themselves with Kate, and she them. They proudly showed the house and its amenities knowing that his parents would be impressed they had done so well.

"Your mortgage payment must be a beaut." Micah's sister Billie said.

The Spinney's turned and looked at Micah waiting for a reaction to Billie's question.

"Umm, not as much as you would think. We put a lot down on it." Micah said uncomfortably.

Finances were something Micah didn't like to talk about. He knew it was a male ego thing, but as well as he did with Integra; Kate had made the real money for the couple. Lawyers and financial advisors would have thought them crazy for the way they put their finances together almost 4 years ago. They were sure they would be married and pooled their funds and diversified. Micah called it a corporation unto themselves. Kate had socked away double what he thought was a great nest egg, back then. Since that time, Kate had doubled that. She worked on the road for almost 9 years with no car, no home, per diem expenses, and just meager personal wants; a rental car, a personal flight, travel clothes and a gift for Micah from time to time.

They were able to put 90 per cent down on the house. It alone would serve as their retirement if all else went bust. Money was not a thought for worry with the upcoming newlyweds. Kate had no family, except for a couple aunts and a cousin. Her mother had passed when she was young, and she lost her Dad 6 years ago. Micah was all she had and she wanted to be sure they could be happy forever, when she finally stopped performing. Even though that time came a few years sooner than she had planned, she was quite well off.

By the third day of seeing Kate each morning and afternoon, and then going home to a suite at the Marriott to sleep alone, Micah was frustrated. He would call Kate at night and they would coo over the phone.

"How's Mr. Happy?" she would tease.

"Not very happy, he misses you as much as I do." He answered. "If I took him out right now I could hit the ceiling."

"Well, I guess this is a test of self control then. When I shower I want to wash certain parts a lot more than they are dirty." She said.

"I guess I can't take consolation in the fact you are as frustrated as me, because it makes us both unhappy" Micah said.

"Unhappy now, but, Saturday we'll make love like a couple wildcats, and we get to try something all new for us. I'm looking forward to feeling you fill me back there." She teased again.

"KATE!! Come on, this isn't fair!! I'm horned up enough without hearing you talk like that. Besides, you know that if I'm hurting you, I won't continue. I'm reading stuff on the Internet about it, and it can be real painful for you. I WON'T HURT YOU." Micah told her under any circumstance.

"Micah honey, I don't want you to hurt me doing that, and I've read everything too. We will take every precaution to make it a special experience. I know what I have to do. Now, lets change the subject before you and I go crazy." Kate chided him.

"Kate?... I love you and never ever want to hurt you in any way. You've made me so happy, and Saturday we will be married, and we will be one in the eyes of everyone, and God too. That's what is most important to me. We've already made love to prove we are one to each other." He said.

"I know, and you know I feel the same. It's just that this way we have something special to give each other. If it doesn't go well, it doesn't mean a thing. Nothing could change the love I feel." Kate said to comfort him.

"OK, as long as you understand that this was your idea, as much as I like it and want it to happen." Micah said.

So it continued every night until Friday when they were together with family and friends for the wedding rehearsal and dinner. At 11:30 he put Kate in a cab and said goodnight for the last time as singles.

Their wedding was one for the ages and would be talked about by all who attended. It must have cost a fortune, but it was a beautiful day that they will remember forever. Kate was stunning in her gown. Tears flowed from Micah's eyes as she walked up the aisle.

The Divers Inc diving team was there as her family with Robbie, her tandem diving partner who pulled her from the water on the day of the accident, giving her away. It was a long poignant moment and tears flowed as Kate thought of her parents and how happy her Dad would have been to give her away.

As the afternoon went by the couple was inseparable, going from table to table greeting each other's friends and family.

About 4 o'clock the photography team came and said they should go and change into their honeymoon clothes and come back down to have a dance, say goodbye to the parents and then do a waving goodbye up the spiral staircase at the end of the ballroom. Unbeknownst to everyone was the fact that they were staying that first night in the Governors suite at the Marriott.

When they came down the stairs back into the ballroom they posed for a photo on the landing as they greeted each other after changing.

When they posed and hugged Kate whispered in Micah's ear.

"I've pushed a little surprise into a special place on my body, and you are going to be next there. I can feel it and think of your cock with every step I take."

Micah almost came in his pants while trying to keep a straight face at her words.

As they came down the stairs to the applause of the crowd Micah leaned over to whisper to her.

"What have you done? You little vixen! I'd like to fuck you right here on the spot."

Kate laughed for the crowd as if Micah said something funny and leaned to whisper back.

"That would be the idea. We have to make sure we ALWAYS want each other."

As they hit the bottom stair he looked to Kate again.

"Oh, I DON'T think that will be a problem."

They had a quick dance alone on the floor and then went to Micah's family to say goodbye. Kate choked back tears at the thought that her Mom and Dad were not there and had no family except for an aunt who came with her daughter. Robbie from Divers Inc saw the uncomfortable moment and stepped up to kiss and hug Kate. Robbie had been coached by Kate's father and might have been her closest connection to him, now. When he was first asked by his mentor to help out Kate with her skills, her Dad had asked him to take special care of his "little girl". When she joined the team they all thought of Kate as their little sister and kept a watchful eye on the athletic little pixie. She proved as skillful as any of them and was always an integral part of the team.

The happy couple then went up the spiral staircase, waving and pausing for pictures as they alit. They then dashed across the promenade to a waiting private elevator that took them to street level. The wedding party then invited anyone who wanted to come and see them off, to go outside. At street level a limousine waited with the usual "Just Married" signs and of course, a drag of cans to draw attention as they sped away.

More pictures were taken as they got in the limousine with the waving and posing by the happy couple. Then they whooshed off through the streets of Chicago. In actuality, went around a big block and pulled to the Marriott's service elevator in the rear of the building and expressed to their suite.

Micah carried Kate over the threshold, having said little since they got in the limo, except to comment on the crowd and friends they hadn't seen in so long.

He walked her from room to room asking for her approval of each room's amenities. She smiled and kissed her assent with each. He then returned her to the landing and set her down.

"Words cannot describe how much I love you, especially how, right at this moment." Micah said to her while holding her face in his hands.

"Actions might!" she replied as she mashed her lips to his and they kissed. He reached down to cup her ass. His fingers inadvertently grazed a hard object between her cute cheeks.

She broke the kiss and looked at him knowingly, then averting her eyes downward to the rising tent in his pants. She reached out and squeezed him, and looked up and smiled at him. Pulling away, she used both hands to lower his zipper. She reached in through his silk boxers she had bought him for the occasion and withdrew his hard cock. She stood back and bent from the waist and put her mouth over it, sucking in as much of his length as she could. She bobbed over it a few times and then stood straight up again.

He took her in his arms and carried her to the first bedroom. Setting her down he pulled her blouse from her skirt and reached back to unbutton it. He helped her out of it and then undid her bra. He bent and kissed each nipple, then flipped them with his tongue. He loved her long nipples and she loved how sensitive they were. He undid the snugs on her skirt and lowered the zipper, letting it fall to the floor. She stood before him in white French cut panties and did a pirouette. She was, in a word, breathtaking. She was 100 pounds of perfectly sculpted female. Although she never volunteered her measurements, he knew her to be about 32C-20-33 or 32C-18-32, depending on the time of year.

He hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties and took them down. She turned and bent over showing him what he had felt a minute before. There was a butt plug with a T stop in her tiny asshole. It looked to be about an inch around at her hole.

"You are such a naughty exciting woman. Is that bothering you at all?" he asked.

"It's pretty sexy, but the T is beginning to rub me a little. So, either get some lube around it right away, or would you like to take my cherry right now? From the looks of the cock I just sucked, I think you're ready. The sooner you get rid of that load in your balls, the sooner we can work on more. I'm hoping we can make love all night." She replied.

"Is that where you want the come I've stored all week to go, in that beautiful little bottom of yours?" he asked suggestively as he finished undressing.

"Mmmmm, YES! Virgin come in a virgin butt." She demanded. "Tell me how you want to take me, and my little bottom is yours Micah. This is what we've saved for each other. I Love You so much, and this is the way I want to show it to you. I promise to tell you if it hurts me, but I don't think it will be a problem. This plug feels pretty sexy. We just need lots of lube, to be sure."

Micah decided he wanted her on the edge of the bed; face down, so he could kneel behind her. He checked with her to see if she had any pre-conceived ideas or fantasies about how they might accomplish the deed. She did not.

Micah's arms encircled Kate and held her tightly to him.

"Let's go sip a bit of champagne and set a mood for this deflowering. How does that sound?" Micah asked.

"I knew you couldn't just throw me down and do it. I depended on you making everything right." Kate said proudly.

Micah led Kate to the bar and the two champagne buckets waiting for them. Micah loudly popped a bottle of the bubbly and let it spray about the room a bit, getting some on both of them. He went to her and licked bubbly from her belly, arms, legs and breasts, smiling a sly smile. She did the same for him. He took the bottle and poured 2 flutes of the brut. They sipped and talked of their honeymoon plan of a trip to Colorado, but nervous anticipation of their upcoming "event" was getting the best of them.

Kate sat on a bar stool and quickly jumped up.

"Oww, this thing is OK when you're sitting on a cushioned chair, but on a wooden stool, WOW!!" she said reaching down to cup the junction where the T stop sat.

"I was surprised you could walk normal," Micah laughed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.