Birthright - Cover

Birthright

Copyright© 2002 by Franco

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Divorced man discovers mysterious powers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The women surrounded me, all naked, kissing me, caressing me, pressing their bodies against me, rubbing their breasts, their pussies, their asses against me. One of the women, kneeling in front of me, her head bent, was stroking my cock. As I reached for her, she looked up, her green eyes staring into mine. I pulled her to me, her mouth opening under mine, her soft tongue pressing between my lips. My hands moved to hold her full, firm breasts, rubbing my thumbs over the already erect nipples.

"Take me, Arthur," she moaned, "I belong to you. We all do." Then, her mouth was on mine once again, her tongue caressing mine. She pressed forward, luxuriating in the sensations my hands were bringing to her breasts and nipples... moaning into my mouth.

I felt her once more touching my erect organ, somehow bigger, thicker than normal. Slowly, she stroked her soft palm over the taut flesh, then she was running her fingers over the sensitive tip... leaking precum now as I approached ejaculation. Bending forward, the beautiful green-eyed woman said, "I want you to come in my mouth," her tongue laving my cockhead. Then, holding the rigid organ at the base, she bent forward, her mouth opened wide, encircling the firm flesh with her full lips.

I knew it was a dream, but it was too good a dream to wake from. "I'm coming," I cried out, her mouth tight on my cock, her lips and tongue and hands caressing me. "Mmmm... Mmmm," she moaned, awaiting the semen that would soon fill her mouth.

The phone woke me. Grabbing it, I heard the recording, "This is your 7:30 wake up."

"All right," I said, senselessly answering the machine, then hung up and threw off the covers, noticing my dick was still hard from the dream.

It - the dream - was always the same. No, not the same, but similar. I was with a lot of women, beautiful, voluptuous women. Sometimes, the dream might include someone I knew, but usually there were just a lot of different beautiful, sexy women. And in my dream I had a huge cock - a huge, hard cock all the women wanted.

I went into the bathroom. A quick shower, ending with a cold spray, helped to get my cock down a little. I was horny, but knew it was no good trying to masturbate. Whenever I had the dream I couldn't come for several hours, and I never had a nocturnal emission with the dream. After the shower, my cock had descended enough that at least I could pee comfortably.

Mel called while I was dressing, "Art, are you almost ready?" Then hearing me answer I was, "Okay, meet me in the coffee shop."

I dressed casually, in khaki pants, with a sports shirt and loafers. This was the last day of the conference and I would be glad to get home to Phoenix. Somehow, I had expected that I wouldn't have the dream while at the conference in LA, but it had come to me each of the three nights I'd spent at the hotel.

After coffee, at the first meeting of the morning, I tried to focus on the speaker - something about advertising to minorities, a topic I should pay attention to - but I couldn't keep my mind from wandering. Why the dream? Why me?

It started at puberty. At first it came only rarely. Then, as I got older, it came more often, perhaps two or three times a month. It seemed to stabilize at that frequency through college and after. While Arlene and I were together, I hardly had the dream at all. Then, after the divorce, it started again, still only a few times a month. What was common every time I had the dream was there were several beautiful, voluptuous women climbing all over me, crazy for my big cock. And, there was always at least one green-eyed woman. The dream women weren't always the same, whether they had green eyes or not, but there was always at least one green-eyed woman, and all the women were begging for me to have sex with them - any kind of sex I wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.