The Butler Did It - Cover

The Butler Did It

by JAX

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: the new butler held control over the whole household

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Petting   .

How do I start, my memories are fragmentary at best, this tale will have be told using my few real memories, and some memories retrieved during a hypnosis session with Bill, the rest of the details are from Bill himself. When he had awaken me after our session together, he relayed to me details, that even now, I still couldn't remember. Any quotes will be at best, what can be remembered and will reflect the spirit of the story. The ambulance has gone now, taking the body with it, as are the two Police offices, their notebook closed and everybody was satisfied with my story. They seemed more interested in looking down the front of my dressing gown; in my obvious distress, I was oblivious of how much it gapped to show my naked body underneath.

Ok, next problem, where do I start, I suppose at my eighteenth birthday party, or perhaps even a few weeks earlier. Our old Butler, Tomas, who had looked after us forever, was retiring. Dad, a minor Lord, had employed a new, much younger man called Betters to take over from him; he came with impeccable references. He was a handsome man, but there was something about him that sent a shiver down my spine. Ok lets get back to my party, well the morning after anyway. I was on my way down for a late breakfast when I noticed Betters leaving my friend Trish's bedroom, she had stayed over as she was a bit the worst from the party; he didn't notice me, he shut her door and he walked away. I thought at first, that he must have brought up Trish's breakfast so I knocked and entered her room, I froze at the sight before me; She was lying naked on top of her bed with her legs wide open as if she had been making love. I moved forward, calling out her name; there on her thigh was the telltale white deposit of a man sperm.

"Trish," I called out louder this time, she stirred and looked up at me.

"Hi," she said, but her eyes didn't quite focus straight away, she looked like she had been drugged.

"Oh my," she said, her eyes snapped on to me, "what happened?"

"I don't know," I said, do I mention that Betters was here, or would that only make things worse. "I'm going down for breakfast, if you want, I'll wait until you're dress."

"Yeah, ok, I'll only be a minute," she jumped off the bed and into the shower.

All day my mind went over the events of that morning, the only rational answer was that Betters had drugged and raped Trish, but what to do about it; in the end I decided to talk it over with Mother. Mother although approaching her fortieth birthday, and she had given birth to two children, she was still an attractive woman, with a figure I will be happy to inherit when I reach her age. I told her my fears concerning Betters, but she waved them off as nothing.

"But Mother," I said, "I saw him leave."

"He probably left when he saw her still asleep," she said "you don't know what happened and you know how hard it is to get good staff these days."

"Oh mother," I cried, "please listen to me," but it was no good, she wouldn't hear a word said against him; I found out later why.

Father works everyday in the City, while Mother does mornings at a charity foundation, leaving me all alone in the house, alone with Betters, Cook and her two helpers, that is. I had just finished Breakfast and went to my room to get dressed to go shopping when Betters knocked and came in.

"Your Mother tells me that you have worries about me," he said.

"Yes," I replied feeling very vulnerable alone with him; I could feel his black eyes boring into my brain.

"You have nothing to worry about," he said with a light wispish tone.

"No," I whispered, unable to look away; he step forward getting nearer and nearer, until he was right in front of me.

"I was getting changed to go out," I said.

"Please carry on," he smiled nastily at me, my hands untied the cord around my waist and my dressing gown dropped to the floor, leaving me dressed in just my knickers.

"Nice," his mouth smiled, his eyes didn't, and his hands reached out and cupped both of my breasts, "very nice." The sound of a vacuum cleaner outside my door, I'm sure, stopped him going any further. I was alone, not knowing what I was doing; I shook my mane of blonde hair to clear my mind and then got myself dressed.

At night, I would dream of Betters as some wild animal, tearing at my clothes, it would wake me up, feeling scared and sweaty. One night I had woken up like this and I decided to go downstairs for a glass of milk. I pulled on my dressing gown, over my naked body and opened my bedroom door. A faint noise drew my attention towards my parent's bedroom. My mother was alone tonight for Father was away in Brussels at a conference. I stand outside her door and I could plainly hear the distinctive noise of lovemaking. My hand turned the knob slowly and I pushed the door open slightly. My hand went up to my mouth in shock, there was mother lying naked on her bed, her bum in the air and the equally naked Betters was thrusting into her from behind. I must have made a small noise for his black eyes turned on me.

"Come in," he mouthed, I pushed the door open and entered, pulled in by some magnetic force. When I reached them he roughly pulled my gown off me and savagely mauled my breasts and kissed them.

"Your next," he said, "after I finished with your big titted, slut of a mother."

"Please no," I said, but he only laughed.

I woke in my room with this dream fading in my mind, it had seemed so real. My hand moved down over my naked body until it came to rest between my legs. Oh no, I thought, my hand brought about a sharp pain and it came away bloody; my virgin pussy had been violated during the night; my dream, my nightmares must have been real. I quickly ran down to my mother's room and burst in; she was still asleep looking peaceful and unviolated.

"What is my dear?" she asked, when I shook her awakes.

"Nothing mother," I said, "just a nightmare." Indeed this was a nightmare; no one would believe me, especially my mother, who could I talk too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.