Marcie - Cover

Marcie

Copyright© 2002 by Wolfie

Chapter 4: Marcie's Switch Back

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Marcie's Switch Back - Young daughter becomes fascinated with cock while on a weekend trip with her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size  

As Brent moved the plane from the hanger to the runway, Melanie suddenly felt a sense of freedom. She knew it was only temporary, but she resolved to not think about work for the whole weekend.

It was a beautiful day to be flying. As the plane ascended, Marcie looked down at the patchwork quilt of the central Iowa farmland. Green crops, interspersed with yellow patches of oat crops and pastureland, spread as far as her eye could see.

The engine noise made conversation difficult, but she found its drone soothing. Marcie was soon fast asleep. She was surprised when Brent touched her arm; she had slept the whole flight. He pointed at the skyscrapers in the horizon that majestically rose from the fertile flatland.

"I'm going to fly out over the lake and do a sweep of the shoreline from Wheaton down to Chicago. The views are so beautiful."

Marcie had never been to Chicago before. She was mesmerized by the splendor of the beautiful scenes off to her right as they approached Miegs Field from Wheaton. To her left, the sun gleamed on the expansive water of Lake Michigan. Brent pointed out the John Hancock Building and the Marina Towers that sat along the Chicago River, which divided the downtown area. The Sears Tower was the only skyscraper she could readily identify.

"Your father wanted me to take you to the Blues Club. We'll be staying the next two nights in the Blues Club Hotel, which is right in the Marina Towers. We'll be able to walk to much of what we want to see; and we can take the Grey Line Tour if you'd like to orient yourself to your new stomping grounds. It'll be just a short 45-minute drive from Joliet-if you ever have time off," he said with a cute look on his face.

As the cab dropped them off at their hotel, she was enraptured by the buzz of the city. She thought Des Moines was large, but this cosmopolitan oasis on the prairie dwarfed it. With a growing sense of excitement, she anxiously awaited her chance to tour the city.

They walked the half block to the Chicago River where they had a good view of the buildings lining it. To the east, the river ran from Lake Michigan, an engineering feat accomplished in the last century, to the west where the river turned southward eventually cutting through the industrial area.

"Oh, Brent, isn't it lovely? The buildings are so tall. And it's so clean. Look!! They have boat rides on the river, out onto the lake. Can we go now?"

Brent laughed, and agreed. He returned to the hotel and tipped the bellhop telling him that their bags should be taken to their adjoining rooms.

When they purchased their boat-tour tickets, they learned there would be a 50-minute wait for the next tour to begin, so they went up to street level and entered the bar at Smith & Wollensky's Steak House. The setting was very romantic. The bar overlooked the river. They sat at a table overlooking the water below, and ordered a Goose Island ale, an excellent locally brewed brew.

It had been three months since Brent had made love to a woman. Talking with this gorgeous young woman had his hormones racing. He knew, however, that to make a play for the boss's daughter would be suicide. He needed his recommendation. Mr. Patterson carried a lot of weight and he didn't want to alienate him.

As they walked down State Street, back toward the boat loading area, Marcie held his hand. She was so excited to be in the city that she felt giddy and carefree. Brent noticed that she would often slightly bump against him with her hip, as she suggestively glided slowly away, and then lightly back again. He was getting seriously aroused. Soon, she had her arms interlocked with his as they strolled along arm in arm, hip to hip.

"I wonder what people are thinking about us," he wondered. "I'm so proud to be seen with her. Oh, to truly be her boyfriend would be the ultimate experience."

The two beers Marcie had consumed made her affectionate; and the warm sunshine, as always, was stimulating her sexually. She began to feel her pussy begin to become more sensitive as blood began to engorge her vulva. She spontaneously put her arm around his waist. The feel of his firm body as she rubbed against it while they walked was exciting.

Marcie could sense that he was being somewhat reserved and hesitant. "Oh well," she thought, "I can change that later."

She began her little seduction ritual, which increased in intensity as the tour guide narrated the history of the architecture along the river and they viewed the city from the lake. By the time the tour was pulling into the dock, they had their first tentative kiss. Their passion was running high.

"Let's walk down a few blocks and catch the Grey Line Trolley tour," Brent said. "Would you like that?"

"Ummmmm. Do you know what I'd really like? I'd like to take you back to our hotel, shower, open a bottle of champagne, then plant kisses all over your gorgeous body."

She reached down and felt his crotch. "Hmmmm. I see you'd like that too," she said as she stroked his stiff cock through his Dockers.

They rushed back to the hotel, retrieved their room keys and anxiously awaited the elevator. While they were riding to their floor, they clung to each other as they kissed and nibbled on each other's lips and sucked each other's tongue. They were oblivious to other passengers on the elevator. They walked to Marcie's room clinging tightly to one another, giggling when Brent put the security key in upside down.

As soon as they were in the room, their clothes came flying off as their hands explored the other's body.

"Hurry, let's get in the shower," Marcie said, recalling her earlier unwashed experience with Melanie. She didn't want that to occur again.

Her pussy was dripping juices down her leg and the aroma was exciting her further. She couldn't wait to have Brent. As she pulled away to start the shower, she looked in the mirror and was amazed to see the size of his penis. It was every bit as large as Ralph's had been.

"Oh, God. That thing is so huge. How are you ever going to get that thing in me?"

She amazed herself sometimes. "What a devious slut I am, as if I were some virginal little thing. God I love cock!" she silently exclaimed. Her pussy increased its flow of pussy juices down her legs.

Brent couldn't believe his good fortune. He had never had such a beautiful woman in his life; and, she had a body that would shame Penthouse girls. Precum began to excessively drip out the eye of his cock as his cock noticeably moved up and down from the blood engorging it. It had never been this hard, he was sure.

Brent grasped and fingered her hairy pussy as they entered the shower. He then pulled her close to him and kissed her neck. He snuck his hand behind her back to his nose to smell the musky aroma of her pussy. She was so wet his fingers practically dripped with her juices. He unashamedly put his hand in his mouth and sucked his wet fingers. Seeing this, Marcie had to have a kiss; she searched the folds of his mouth for remnants of her own juices. Her desire was so intense, that she was about ready to explode. They quickly washed and toweled each other dry before rushing toward the bed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.