Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

I had been up in New England checking out the fall foliage and the girls from Bah-ston, and was heading back to the West Coast where I am much more comfortable. I had survived transit through New York with the coach (which is no small accomplishment, what with tunnels and propane restrictions, and whatnot. I had been taking back roads, because I enjoy them, and was not really paying attention to where I was. Besides, I was not going in a straight line, drifting north and south on a whim, and occasionally backtracking. It is safe to say I was somewhere east of Middle America. So I stopped at a little small town restaurant, and was eating lunch when she walked it.

Day 2228
Acquisition # 6,119
Somewhere on the road

Acquisition details:

She, in this case, was Julia. A cute little redhead with a strong resemblance to Molly Ringwold, only Julia's features were a bit sharper. She work her hair in that same short style, and stood about 5'6" tall. Julia weighed in at about 125-130 pounds, had a trim body, but lacked any serious muscle tone. She had a firm ass that would probably grow as she grew. Redheads are often like that. Julia also had a nice set of C-cup breasts, a little larger than I usually like, but well proportioned and, as I was to discover later, still quite firm.

Julia was 19, had one year of community college under her belt, and had taken the fall off to help with her father, who had been ill. The crisis was over and Julia was killing time until the beginning of the year, when she could re-enroll in school.

Naturally, I didn't just know all of this information, I obtained it via a series of mindscripts that I delivered as she walked in and talked to her (somewhat unattractive and definitely overweight) friend who was performing hostess duties and cashier duties at the small restaurant.

Julia was not, nor had she ever been, sexually active. She had done some sexual experimentation, but had never done "IT". She had dated one guy fairly steadily in High School; they were both in Drama Club together. They had petted heavily; she had masturbated him on occasion, he had been allowed to play "stinky finger."

Even though I was cutting back on "production line" sex, taking only one or two women a day and staying with them longer (rather than the tree or four I had taken when I first started this odyssey), she definitely interested me. A further mindscript determined that no one would particularly miss her if she were gone for the day, but if she did not return home by about 8 p.m., and didn't call, her parents would definitely worry.

Hello Julia!
You will continue to visit with your friend until otherwise instructed.
You will not particularly notice any of the customers in the reswtaurant.
Execute!

With the mindscript out of the way, and Julia preoccupied for a while, I finished my adequate lunch (so much for Mom's home cooking - Mom was a horrid cook!). I went up the to register and paid my bill, leaving an average tip on the table, since I didn't really want to call any attention to myself.

As I turned and walked to the RV, I sent the following mindscript:

Hello Julia!
As soon as it is convenient to do so, you will conclude your visit with your friend.
You will not make any plans for this afternoon.
When you leave the restaurant, you will go to the RV and let yourself in the side door.
You will make sure that no one notices you.
You will obey every command from the person inside of the RV.
You have nothing to be afraid of.
You will be excited about this wonderful adventure you are about to have.
You will be completely comfortable with whatever happens on this adventure.
The fact that you don't know exactly what this adventure is all about will not be of concern to you.
Execute!

I was sitting in the RV, reading a paperback book when, about 10 minutes later, the door opened and Julia asked if she could come in. She introduced herself and I told her to sit down in the captain's chair opposite mine and to make herself comfortable. I offered her a can of Pepsi or Sprite and she accepted the Sprite.

During the next 10 or 15 minutes, we made small talk. She told me about her Drama Club adventures and life in a small town. She told me how excited she was to be part of today's adventure, but never quite articulated the nature of the adventure.

At a natural break in our conversation, I delivered the following mindscript:

Hello Julia!
Get up and go to the back bedroom
You will find a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt on the bed
Please change into these items of clothing and wear nothing underneath.
When you are finished, come back out here and show off your clothing to me.
Execute!

While I had been waiting for Julia and finish her visit and come to the coach, I had laid out a loose fitting (for me) white T-shirt and a pair of gym short that had an elastic waistband and loose legs. Not the kind currently in favor in the NBA, but the type worn in the NBA back when Larry Bird and Dr. J where pounding the hardwood.

When Julia came out of the back bedroom, she was an absolute delight. Like most readheads, she was a mass of freckles and they contrasted nicely with the white shirt and shorts.

I helped Julia get situated in the co-pilot's seat, asked her if she was ready, climbed into my seat and fired up the coach.

I had Julia direct me to the nearest Interstate. It was a north-south affair, and I made note of the exit number where we got on.

Now one of the things I like best about driving a Class A motor home is the view. When driving, I am up high. I can look down and check out the drivers and passengers of other cars, and have even scored a few good looking women that way. I'm slightly lower than the driver of a semi, but not so that you would really notice, and I can usually look directly cross at semi drivers on either side.

I think the world of semi drivers. Sure, they can be rough and crass at times, and they usually don't have a lot of formal education, but they are generally good people at heart, they are very courteous on the road, and they will help out a motorist in trouble.

They can also usually be found on CB channel 19. I've had many a conversation with a driver after pulling alongside, making eye-contact, and lifting up my microphone where they could see it. They will almost always pick up their "mike" and quickly share "handles".

As we headed southbound, I pulled up to the left of a fairly good-looking Freightliner pulling a nice clean reefer box. As I pulled alongside I looked across Julia and made eye contact with the driver, and picked up my microphone.

"Breaker, breaker, Monger here, talk to me buddy."

"Greetings Monger, Dolphin here. What's up?"

"Want a treat?"

"Sure, what you have in mind."

"Just hold onto the wheel and keep the shiny side up."

With that, I delivered the following mindscript:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.