Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

Thuy (Acquisition #101) and I had just finished a nice romantic lunch at the Olive Garden. The motor coach was parked in the mall parking lot, the air conditioner was running, and we decided to stroll back though the mall and do some window shopping before we retired to the coach for a sexual romp.

Day 61
Acquisition # 198
Fiesta Mall, Tempe, Arizona

Acquisition details:

Buddy was apparently in a big hurry when he left the GNC store. He plowed into the two of us, knocking Thuy on her very sweet ass.

Now, I'm a pretty mellow guy, but Buddy did a couple of things that really pissed me off. First, he looked down that Thuy and muttered "damn gook" and then he glared at me as if daring me to do something about his crashing into us, and his verbal assault on Thuy.

I looked at him and smiled as I tossed a quick data acquisition mindscript at him. A second later, I knew what I needed to know.

Buddy was a bad seed. Twenty-eight, he was into body building in a big way. He had been kicked out of the Marine Corps six years earlier on a bad conduct discharge (for assaulting a fellow Marine), he dealt drugs on the side, and was not above some petty theft.

He had done a short stint in the Maricopa County Jail on aggravated assault charges and was currently on probation. It got better when I discovered that he hadn't checked in with his probation officer in nearly a month, so a violation would result in a return to jail.

He was a racist and a bully.

Hello Buddy!
You will stand passively and quietly until you receive further instructions.
You will not move from this place
You will not say a word to anyone.
You will smile nicely as people walk by.
Execute!

With that taken care of, I attended to Thuy. She was OK, but a bit shaken up by the encounter. Once I was confident that no physical damage had been done, I mindscripted her to make sure that no psychological damage had been done.

She was hurt. She has heard the cutting remark, and given her Vietnamese upbringing, the remark deeply hurt her.

I gave her a mindscript to quickly erase the episode and sent her off to Macy's with the belief that I would catch her in the shoe department once I checked something on the RV.

As Thuy went on her way, I turned to face Buddy.

Hello Buddy!
You have really fucked up.
You are going to be punished.
You will take off all of your clothing, including shoes and socks.
You will hold your flaccid penis in your left hand.
You will not get erect under any circumstances.
You will place the middle finger of your right hand on the top of your head.
You will skip through the mall singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb"
When you are stopped by security, you will sit on the floor and furiously masturbate.
You will repeatedly ask the security guards the following question: "Why won't my dick get hard?"
You will not resist arrest.
You will not fight with the guards.
For the next 10 days, you will attempt to masturbate whenever your hands are free, even if you are in jail or in a hospital.
When in jail, if anyone wants to fuck you in the ass, you will let them.
If you are taken to court, once the judge is present and your hands are free, you will attempt to masturbate and you will say to the judge: "My name is Buddy. My dick never gets hard any more. I have been a bad, bad boy. Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"
Once you are released from custody, you will proceed to this mall, and if it is open for business, you will repeat these actions.
You will do this a total of three times.
Execute.

Meanwhile, Thuy had found a nice pair of red pumps that went well with a dress that we also found. Once we had found a matching Coach red leather handbag we left the mall and headed for the RV. Thuy noticed several police cars near the mall entrance and asked if I knew what that was all about.

I replied that I did not.

Once inside the RV, I grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. I playfully yanked down her shorts and panties and proceeded to devour her pussy. I sucked, I blew, I licked and I nibbled. I ate her to three powerful orgasms, and she returned the favor by sucking me off until I exploded in her mouth.

We showered and dressed, and as we pulled out of the mall parking lot on the way back to ASU (Thuy needed to go study), the police cars and an ambulance (and several television news crews) were still at the mall entrance.

Whatever it was, I sure hope no one got hurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.