Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

"Father, I am ready to give you my virginity."

Day 5758
Campground, outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico

Details:

I looked at Tha'm and my jaw dropped. She said nothing else and just stared at me.

I then turned to look at Thuy, so looked right back at me, gave me an enigmatic smile, and shrugged her shoulders.

It took a few minutes for me to close my mouth and begin thinking again.

I quickly threw a mindscript at Tha'm (something I almost never did) and read that this was her idea, she had discussed it with her mother, that her mother agreed, and that while she wanted to have frequent sex with me on this trip, she had no desire to become pregnant at this time.

A similar mindscript in Thuy's direction got essentially the same answer, plus the added surprise that Nhu, sweet, innocent, 10-year-old Nhu, was counting the days until she was fifteen and could become her father's lover.

I mentally queried Thuy some more and discovered that the three most important women I my life had been having open and frequent discussions about me, about my sex life, about Thuy, about Thuy's sex life, about Tha'm and Tha'm's future sex life, and finally, over the past year, Nhu and her distant future sex life.

I was almost in shock, for despite my ability to craft and deliver mindscripts, I had almost never used them with Thuy and the girls. After Thuy's initial mindscripts, it just never seemed necessary. Yet here I was, sitting in an RV park in New Mexico, enroute to Minnesota, with my 15 year old virgin daughter offering herself to me in collusion with her mother. Another quick mindscript confirmed the virginity part.

I'd spent the last 17 years on the road, grabbing young women at will and having my way with them, impregnating a good percentage of them, and now my daughter, MY DAUGHER!, was offering herself to me of her own free will, and I saw so shaken that my gonads were numb.

Holy shit!

Turning to Thuy, I asked, "Assuming I go along with this - and I'm not sure I want to go along with this - how are we going to proceed."

"Don't be silly," she replied. "Of course you are going to go along with this, as you so quaintly put it. You have always given your daughter whatever she wanted. You have always given me whatever I wanted, and tonight, both Tha'm and I want you to make beautiful love to our daughter." And with that short speech completed, Thuy began to unbutton my shirt as she gave me a deep, loving kiss with plenty of tongue.

After she slipped off my shirt, she hugged me tight and whispered in my ear "be loving and gentle with her. She wants to do this, and will be deeply hurt if you do not cooperate, but remember, despite her desire, she is just a little scared. Don't you be afraid, you big bear, I will help and guide you."

Tha'm was silent throughout, but her beautiful, black almond-shaped eyes never left us, and I could see her body starting to respond in anticipation. I felt Thuy tug on my belt, and I leaned against her as I stepped out of my pants and my undershorts. My socks and t-shirt were next, and I stood buck naked next to the bed, watching my 15-year-old daughter as she stared back at me, her breathing slightly faster than normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.