Monger Log - Cover

Monger Log

Copyright© 2002 by diabetic

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man has the ability to create plain language scripts -- called mindscripts -- that can control other people. He assures himself of financial security and travels the country in a large motor home, scoring strange pussy at every opportunity. Each chapter is an excerpt from his electronic diary of 15 years on the road. The earliest chapters spend a lot of time explaining mindscripts and his effort to master them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Preface:

As I traveled the highways and by-ways of America, I found myself constantly being drawn back to the People's Republic of Tempe. A lovely college community where rabid liberalism is darn near a requirement for citizenship.

Why Tempe if I hold the community in such distain?

Thuy and the kids.

Day 3519
Tempe, Arizona

Details:

I pulled the diesel coach into the circular drive in front of the luxury condominium I had purchased and tapped on the air horn just to piss off the neighbors. A few minutes later Thuy and two little balls of fire joined her. I helped with the baggage, got the girls settled in, and we took off for the San Diego area where Lego Land had recently opened.

About four times a year I get with Thuy and the girls. This oldest is almost 9 (going on 22) and the youngest one is just about four. We'd load into the coach and take off for the amusement parks in Southern California and play husband and wife for the better part of a week.

Thuy had, if anything grown more beautiful with age and motherhood. Her lovely titties had just the tiniest bit of sag, and she had absolutely no stretch marks from the two pregnancies. We'd spend the days playing mom and dad with the girls, catering to their every whim. The only time I ever mindscripted the girls is if one were really acting up, which in itself was a rarity.

I'd be hard pressed to remember the last time I mindscripted Thuy. What we had just seemed to work. She was financially secure and concentrated on raising the girls, and never expressed any degree of displeasure with our arrangement. I had stopped scanning her mind to find out if she had taken any new lovers, she was totally content with "us" but made no demands.

The coaches almost all had fold out queen size beds in the front, and full bedrooms with slide-outs in the back. After a day at the mouse house, or seeing the killer whales, the girls would crash with little effort on our part.

Once they and settled in, Thuy and I settled in to what had become "our" routine. We'd undress each other, examining one another like it were the first time. We'd then pop into the RV shower and get wet and soapy together, with all of the associated play that comes with two comfortable lovers, a shower and lots of liquid soap.

After a final rinse, we'll head into the bedroom and spend hours making slow, sensual love. On one trip, I spent nearly 20 minutes with Thuy's big toe in my mouth. I still loved her tits and could spend forever playing with them, caressing them and tasting them. I wondered if she ever tired of me sucking on her tits. Her belly-button is perfect and I love licking it for the longest periods of time.

Occasionally, I'll spot an amusement park employee that I simply have to have, and will either have her come back to the coach with us and do the threesome thing, or will simply have her take me to a part of the backstage park where we do the nasty. Usually, though, I concentrate on Thuy during our trips. I have long decided that if I lose my ability to mindscript, I will be able to live a very happy life with just Thuy.

I have been having the girls I "acquire" call a special service when or if they turned up pregnant. I used some of the computer industry's money to fund a modest foundation that make sure that their children have all of their basic needs met, and are able to go to school.

Still, Thuy and the girls are the closest thing I have to family, and she was the only "acquisition" with whom I had maintained a long-term relationships and the only "acquisition" whose children knew me.

So today we headed west. I rolled onto US 60 until I got to the I-10, then headed south, dropping off a few miles later at Maricopa Road, which goes past Firebird Lake and theWild Horse Pass Indian casino. Maricopa Road quickly merged going southwest, we went through the small community of Maricopa, past the large Harrah's Ak Chin casino, and a few miles we reached the Burnt Bun café, where we hung a right, and were soon on I-8 heading west towards Yuma. Before we pulled out, I had dropped a stack of kids-appropriate DVD onto the player, and while Thuy sat up front with me, the kids were engrossed in E.T., for the umpteenth time. Thuy and I chatted as the miles passed, she brought me completely up to date over the last few months. We discussed everything in detail, including her finances, her relationships, and they progress of the kids (both at school and at home).

Thuy related how the brother of one of her neighbors was "infatuated" with her, and kept finding reasons to come by and "borrow" or "return" things. Thuy was amused by the entire thing. When I asked her why she didn't pursue that relationship or any others, she explained that she was very comfortable with our relationship, she loved having the time to spend with the girls, she could dote over her parents, she needed nothing material, and had no need to complicate her life.

I press her about our relationship. "What," I asked, "could be fulfilling about a relationship where you only see me for a week at a time every few months?

"I know that you love me, even though you never say so, and I love you, even though I never say so. You take care of all my needs, you are the father of our children, and you are never around long enough to get to know my bad habits."

Seemed like a good deal to me, and I had no need to run a mindscript to see if she really felt this way. She had no need to every lie to me, and she knew it.

We stopped for a while in Yuma to grab some fast food, and continued to head for the San Diego area. We eventually reached the area, stayed north of the city and continued north until we found our RV park close to Lego Land. while the RV had a full kitchen, and was completely stocked up, we never cooked on travel days (even though Thuy was an excellent cook). I made previous arrangements for a limo, and at the appointed hour it arrived and took us all to a nice area restaurant, where we ate, and a balloon clown entertained the kids. We returned to the RV, I reconfirmed the limo in the morning to take us to the park, and we began getting the kids squared away. Nhu, the little one, was nearly asleep and it only took us a few minutes to put her down. Being older, Tha'm had to sit and chat with us and share her perspective on the world with us. I didn't know how many of my other children had turned out, but Tha'm was stunningly beautiful for her age. She carried herself with a grace that I knew she had gotten from her mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.