Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II - Cover

Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 9: A Closer Friendship

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Closer Friendship - Caroline and James move back home,then visit New York again, renewing old acquaintances, as they prepare for their coming nuptials.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Everyone considered the evening’s entertainment to be everything that had been hoped for. Certainly, the final act had been the most astonishing, and both Harry and James were quite impressed, and perhaps even cowed, by the length and size of the ‘blacksnake’ the buck had possessed.

Needless to say, this most intimate of introductions had made the closest of friends of AnneMarie and I. Although we both intended to sleep late the next day and lounge at our leisure, we also decided to get together on Friday, to shop and talk. In actuality, the next day I awoke upon the entrance to the suite of Mary Johnson, and after allowing her to tidy things up and serve coffee, I induced her into doffing her clothing and joining me in my bed. This she eagerly agreed to, and I introduced her to the many pleasures possible with the two-headed dildo I had purchased. We spent the morning and early afternoon pursuing the Sapphic pleasures, then we bathed and touched up our shavings, so that when James returned, I was in the peak of condition for an afternoon tryst with my fiancée.

The next morning AnneMarie came early to the Waldorf-Astoria, and we had breakfast before going out shopping. I had only discovered what I wanted to get James for Christmas a few days before, yet I had no idea how to find what I wanted. AnneMarie, being a local, would most likely have an idea about how to start, and she did.

We started out at a local gymnasium, a training center for athletes and pugilists, and although we were unable to make our purchase there, we were directed to a larger establishment where we were assured of our ability to do so. We traveled thence and were greeted by a rather decrepit gentleman who seemed to breathe through the mangled and extinct cigar he chewed upon. A most colorful individual, he was also most helpful, especially once I convinced him of my desire by making a substantial cash down payment.

My purchase was of all the equipment for the manly art of fisticuffs, or boxing. Most specifically, I purchased to take with me a pair of boxing gloves, which I had wrapped nicely. Further, I ordered for delivery to our Saratoga Springs home a second pair of gloves, along with the various ropes and posts and contraptions necessary for James to have an official boxing ring erected. At that most disastrous of evenings a few nights before, when James quipped that he was out of practice, I decided that a boxing ring for him to practice his pugilistic skills, would be perfect. After the first laughs, it would be quite appreciated since he is possessed of such a martial and athletic nature. I would use the set of gloves as his present on Christmas Day and explain the rest of the gift afterwards.

I suspected James’ gift to me would be rather simpler, probably some jewelry and lingerie which he would want me to model for him, immediately, and wearing nothing but his ‘gift.’ If so, I could counter with the same demand, which would prove vastly entertaining!

Whilst traveling about the great metropolis, AnneMarie and I were able to talk, not only about our shopping expedition, but about our loves and our lives. Considering our experience of the previous evening, we had little modesty concerning the topic of ourselves and our fiancées. I readily admitted that James was my first and only lover, and that I had need of no other. AnneMarie smiled at this, and though she told me that Harry was her only lover at present, he was not her first by any means, and in fact, was not her first fiancée.

“You have been married before?” I asked, not understanding her statement.

“No, not married, but I was engaged once,” she said. “He died.”

“I’m so sorry!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, it’s been years and years. I was only a little older than you at the time, so it was what, perhaps eight years ago? It made for quite a scandal at the time, too,” AnneMarie admitted.

“A scandal, how? Because you were engaged?”

AnneMarie laughed brightly at this and told me her story. “Well, as I said, I had just turned eighteen, and my father brought home a family friend. My father runs a large butcher and sausage shop, and he brought Jonathan home a few days after my birthday. He was a banker we knew, and he astonished me. He was an older man, even older than your James, and his first wife had died years ago. Now he wanted to marry me, since I was of age, and had already asked my father for permission. It was completely arranged, with my mother’s blessing, and that was that. I was to be married!”

“How horrible!” I exclaimed. “You had no say in it at all?”

“None, but do not think that was a problem. I grew up in a very sheltered and traditional family. An arranged marriage was the normal course of events. Besides, I knew Jonathan and liked him, so I was not averse to the idea. Jonathan presented me with a very nice ring, the banns were announced, and my mother began planning my wedding. Jonathan began squiring me around, and I found myself the center of attention. It was very heady indeed!”

“So where was the scandal?” I asked.

“I am coming to that. Jonathan was quite apt to express his affections for me in a physical sense, that is by holding my hands and kissing me. While I never developed the love that I now feel for Harry, Jonathan’s company was not unpleasant, and his affections were not unwelcome. I began to return his embraces, and this emboldened him. He began to become more familiar, allowing his hands to roam across my body. As I said, I had a very sheltered upbringing and was unfamiliar with his intentions, yet I greatly enjoyed the sensations he brought forth with his hands. Within a short period of time, Jonathan had escorted me to his rooms, where he allowed his hands even greater license. I continued to allow his advances, and in short order found myself deflowered.”

“That was the scandal, that your husband-to-be took his husbandly privileges a bit early?”

“Well, yes and no. I am sure that my parents, while they did not discuss this, were at least partially aware that Jonathan and I were more familiar with each other than was totally proper, but as you say, we were to be wed, and this seemed of little concern. No, it was something else. You see, Jonathan enjoyed playing various games, and one of them caused both his death and my downfall,” answered AnneMarie.

“Games! You must explain!” I demanded pleasantly.

“Yes, games. He was very partial to a game of domination, whereby he would tie my hands behind me whilst I wore the most scandalous of lingerie, then have his way with me, as if he was ravishing me. To be honest, while my love for Jonathan was not the greatest, my love of the pleasures he wrought upon me were! I became insatiable in my demands for his attentions, much to his delight, and he would spend many evenings loving me to the utmost. It was this that caused his death, for Jonathan was not even as young as your James, and neither was he in the same condition. His final night, Jonathan had requested that I wear nothing but my stockings and slippers, then had tied my hands behind my back. He had already had me once, but I wanted more, and I goaded him into a second bout. Midways through, after I had spent again, all of a sudden, his face reddened horribly, and his breath became gasping. Jonathan collapsed atop me, trapping me beneath him.”

“You mean, he died, there and then, while you were...” How horrible!

“Yes, then and there, in midstroke! His heart failed.”

“He died in your arms!” I exclaimed.

AnneMarie laughed. “No, and that was the scandal of it all! The one thing he did not do was die in my arms since my hands were tied behind my back!” My eyes widened as I contemplated the scene, and AnneMarie continued. “If that had been the case, I could have dressed the both of us and left us some semblance of modesty! Instead, after squirming out from underneath him, I was perforce required to call out for assistance. The police ended up breaking down the door! It was all over the neighborhood!”

“Oh my God!” What a horrible event! Still, as I considered her story, I began to see a glimmer of droll humor in the entire affair, envisioning AnneMarie standing there, naked but for her stockings and slippers, hands tied behind her back, with her fiancée collapsed upon his bed and the police and doctors wandering all around. I began to smile, as did AnneMarie, and we began to laugh at her problem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.