Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II - Cover

Memoirs Of A Young Victorian Lady - Volume II

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 4: Passing the Time and a Great Commotion

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Passing the Time and a Great Commotion - Caroline and James move back home,then visit New York again, renewing old acquaintances, as they prepare for their coming nuptials.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The month of October passed with my beginning to assume the station of Mistress of the House. James let it be known that he considered my commands as his, which I felt was somewhat overblown, but dared not deny him. I solved this problem simply by not giving any commands, and by simply going about my, by then, normal existence.

Our first day back in Saratoga, James had asked me, after dinner, when we were alone and thinking of retiring to bed, if I would consider sharing his bed prior to our wedding. Even though we had conducted ourselves so in New York, he was most worried that I would consider such a thing here at home to be a lewd behavior. I made no answer but promised to consider it.

Privately, it was all I could do not to laugh at his remarks. For one thing, he had already taken me that afternoon in his study, and since most of the other women around the house had ‘discussed their jobs’ with him in there, it seemed rather doubtful that they wouldn’t know what had occurred. Secondly, James’ household was most assuredly the bawdiest and scandalous of homes, what with all the carryings-on between the maids and cooks on one hand and James and Ahkbar and the workmen on the other. It would have been far more astonishing if I had not moved in with him!

Still, I decided to tease him a bit, and after he escorted me to my rooms, I went inside as he looked at me plaintively and closed the door on him, locking it behind me. I could hear him shuffle off slowly down the hall and giggled to myself. Then, I immediately doffed my clothing and prepared for the night ahead. First, I removed myself to my water closet and made my toilet, giving myself a quick sink bath and brushing out my hair. A pleasant perfume found its way to my neck, my breasts, and even my loins. Next, I slipped into a pair of black slippers of the tallest sort, with laces that tied around my ankles so that they would not slip off. Finally, I donned a transparent black silk robe that Siobhan had lent me and that I had since proclaimed my own. I should explain that Mrs. Rourke’s beauty is slightly different than mine; she is several inches taller, yet not quite as buxom, and this robe fit her closely. When I wore it, even in my slippers, it dragged softly across the carpets behind me, pulling away from my legs and exposing me, and could but barely wrap around me to be tied. My boobies were contained only by the merest hints, my little nipples holding the fabric together, and my legs were exposed almost to the junction of my thighs.

I made a most sinful walk down the carpeted hallway to my uncle’s room next door. Gingerly testing the knob, I found it unlocked, and slipped inside. I found myself alone and realized I had never been in his rooms before. I was in a small sitting room, and off to my left, towards my rooms appeared to be a bedroom, and off to my right I could hear water running in what must have been his own water closet. I scurried into the lighted bedroom.

When James entered his bedroom, he was wearing nothing but his trousers, and I stared at him through half-slitted eyes lustily. He took one look at me and grinned. “I am so pleased that you considered my invitation! I see that you have started without me.” He referred to the fact that I was leaning back against a dresser, my legs spread wide and straight, and all ten of my fingers were working my quim and nubbin. My breasts had escaped their confinement and were heaving with desire, my nipples stiff with anticipation. James came closer and kissed me, and I began fumbling with his trousers, but he stopped me. Stepping back, he said, “First things first.”

Kneeling before me, James buried his face in my hot and wet loins and began to loudly and passionately lick and suck the juices running so freely from within me. His mustaches tickled my thighs as he feasted upon my outpourings, and I ran my hands through his silvery locks as I quivered and gasped at this marvelous assault. I had already spent twice when I pulled his face away, begging for him to stop and “Fuck me!” James grinned up at me wetly and stood. Taking me by the hand he led me to his bed and placed me on the edge. He pushed me down on my back with my legs hanging off the side, and I awaited him. Undoing his pants, he let them slide down his well-muscled legs and stepped out of them. As was his custom, he wore no underclothes, and his cock reared up proudly, his cockhead red and bulbous, protruding from his foreskin. Standing between my outstretched limbs, he lifted my legs and tucked them under his arms, then inserted himself. He bucked into me in a single mighty shove, and I spent a third time, crying out and thrashing on the bed before him. Then he stood there, thrusting in and rearing out, moving ever quicker as he neared his own release, whilst I moaned in contentment. Finally, he groaned as his cock swelled up and spewed an endless torrent of his seed into my cunny, and then he collapsed into my outstretched arms.

Afterwards, we climbed up onto the bed and I stripped off the robe (though not the slippers, for I had learned how much he liked them on me!) and revived him by suckling his cock until it stood strong between my lips. At this, he begged for me to finish him in this method, and I proceeded to do just that, pumping his large and thick shaft while I suckled the tip, and he spent again, and it was his turn to thrash around on the bedclothes. Afterwards, we made love play with our hands upon each other until he rejuvenated, then made sweet and gentle love before calling it a night.

My decision being made, James invited me to move into his rooms with him, but I demurred. When he asked me why, in much confusion, I replied, “And give up all my closets?” He laughed mightily and made a second suggestion, one to which I whole-heartedly agreed. He had a doorway built between our rooms, so that our chambers became adjoining and that I might keep my closets separate from his. I did note, however, that the doorway was put in a rather odd location, and while James made no mention of this fact, I immediately understood that it was because of the locations of the secret passageways in the walls.

Siobhan and I began to immediately begin preparations for the wedding. She was my Maid of Honor and promptly took upon herself the full responsibility for managing the event. She, of course, had been married herself, and informed me that afterwards she had been a bridesmaid for a close friend in Boston, so she knew precisely what would be involved. We began to construct lists of guests and various plans for dresses and such and had an inordinate amount of fun doing so.

James, on the other hand, considered this so much folderol, and one night at dinner informed us so, insisting that it would be so much simpler simply to call in the local magistrate and get it over with. At my shocked look, Siobhan took him to task. “James,”, she started, “allow me to explain how this works.”

Pointing to me, Siobhan said, “Caroline’s entire job is to show up in a long white dress, looking as beautiful as imaginable. Other than that, her entire responsibility is to have as much fun as possible.” Next, she pointed at Mister Singh at the end of the table, looking on amusedly. “Mister Singh’s responsibility is to make sure that you are at the church, on time, dressed decently, and sober. Other than that, his entire responsibility is to have as much fun as possible.” Hooking a thumb at herself, she said, “My job is to run the whole show, and have as much fun as possible.”

Finally pointing at James, she continued, “Your job is to show up at the church, clean, dressed, and sober, and marry the girl. You will note that I have said nothing about enjoying yourself. You may do so if you wish, but that will most assuredly be an afterthought. Do you understand things, now?”

“Ye Gods, Siobhan! It’s just, well, the plans you two are making are going to cost a fortune!” he complained.

Siobhan smiled breezily and brightly, and said, “Well, just send the bills to the bride’s family, then. After all, it’s their responsibility to pay, isn’t it?”

“But I’m the bride’s family!” he roared.

“Funny how that worked out, isn’t it?” she said with an innocent smile.

James stared at all of us for a moment, then surrendered unconditionally. Throwing his hands up in the air, he said, “Oh, so be it, do as you will! Just make sure that when we have this three-ring circus, that I get to ride one of the elephants!” He took my hand in his and kissed it, and simply began rolling his eyes as Siobhan and I continued our plans. Ahkbar snickered at his end of the table and took his leave; we all heard him roaring in laughter from the kitchen.

November began with a terrible calamity. Ahkbar Singh was normally the most robust of gentlemen; despite being ten years older than James he had an iron constitution and was in supreme health. It was Siobhan who first noticed that he seemed to be moving a little slower and was tiring easily. However, once she mentioned it to me, I noticed as well, and mentioned it to James. James scoffed at the idea, saying that Ahkbar had never been sick a day in his life, even in India, and that we must have been imagining things. Even he grew concerned, however, when Mister Singh excused himself from supper the first Saturday night in November and retired to his room without eating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.