Life Happens - Cover

Life Happens

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Are you sure you don't want to get a movie and stay home with me?" Kathy asked when Kevin came downstairs, ready to go out.

"Some other time Mom. I have to hurry or I'll be late. Bye," Kevin said and kissed his mother on the cheek.

"Damn," Kathy said aloud as Kevin walked out the door.

Sherry was ready when Kevin arrived. Tonight, she had chosen to wear a white blouse that buttoned down the front, a pleated blue skirt, white tennis shoes, and white socks with little blue bows at the ankles. Considering her already short stature, the affect was to make her look much younger.

"Wow, you look great Sherry," Kevin said sincerely. He tried not to stare but he could see her naked breasts under her thin blouse. She probably doesn't have any panties on either, he thought with a smile. Tonight was the night. He had it all planned.

Kevin took Sherry to the fair, which was held each year on a large parcel of land just outside of town. The two of them were like kids, eating cotton candy, riding on all the rides and stuffing themselves with junk food. Kevin won Sherry a giant stuffed teddy bear by knocking down three milk bottles.

Later in the evening, as they were walking down the mid-way, Kevin took a chance and reached for Sherry's hand. He smiled when she didn't pull away

They got plenty of strange looks from passersby, but Sherry just smiled and squeezed his hand.

Then he directed her over to the "Pirate's Cove." It was supposed to be a scary ride with pirates and bandits jumping out to scare the riders. However, everyone knew that it was nothing more than a place for teenagers to make out. It was one of the most popular rides every year and Kevin had been on it plenty of times.

Kevin bought the tickets and they stepped into a car that looked like a pirate ship with a high bow and stern. It provided them privacy from the people in front and back of them. They snuggled next to each other as the cars began to slowly move into the dark tunnel. As soon as they were out of sight, Kevin turned and kissed Sherry.

She moaned and kissed him back, her tongue pushing into his mouth immediately.

Within seconds, Kevin's hand had grasped one of Sherry's thinly covered breasts. They both moaned when he began to play with the nipple. As their tongues dueled, Kevin began to open her blouse, his fingers shaking as he fumbled with the buttons.

"Kevin," Sherry sighed into his mouth but she didn't stop him from opening her blouse, all the way down the front.

Then he pushed the material aside, freeing her breasts to the cool air inside the dark tunnel. It was hard for Kevin to see them in the dark but there was enough light to know that they were large and firm. He kissed her one more time before his lips dropped down and captured a hard nipple in his mouth. Neither of them noticed the animated objects that were supposed to scare them by springing out and making loud noises. However, the noise and the screams coming from the other cars drowned out their own moans.

"Oh God," Sherry moaned as she pressed her breast into his sucking mouth.

Kevin sucked one soft breast and then the other, leaving both dripping with his saliva. He pushed Sherry back in the car and had her blouse half off her shoulders. Then he went after her breasts again. He kneaded one as he sucked the other and then switched. Now he was like the kid in the candy shop as he played with her sweet treasures.

Sherry moaned and held his head to her chest, her hips squirming on the seat.

Suddenly, Sherry pushed Kevin away and pulled her blouse together. Then she pulled the teddy bear to her chest just as they came out of the tunnel. They tried to sit innocently as they passed the crowd waiting for their turn on the ride. It was mostly teenagers waiting for their chance to neck in the privacy of the tunnel.

Sherry started to giggle as she sat holding the teddy bear over her chest. Kevin looked at her and realized how funny they looked and started to laugh as well.

However, as soon as they were in the dark again, Kevin pushed the teddy bear away and began sucking on her breasts again. As he sucked, his hand went to her thigh. He felt her tremble when his fingers touched her leg, just above the knee. Slowly, he began to push her skirt up. When he felt Sherry open her legs slightly, he grew bolder and moved his hand under her skirt and between the warm flesh of her thighs. Kevin's hand began to shake when he realized that she wasn't going to stop him. He moaned when he reached her groin. She wasn't wearing panties! The entire area was already sopping wet. He could feel her swollen lips touch his fingers. Without any preliminaries, he pushed his middle finger deep into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.