Life Happens - Cover

Life Happens

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kevin was on top of the world after his date and he made sure his mother noticed. It was easy because his excited behavior was real. His plan had been to fake it but now that he had gone out with Sherry, he didn't have to fake it at all. This was going to be fun, he thought.

His plan was working on his mother better than he thought. She was feeling very jealous. She knew that she should be happy for Kevin but she couldn't help her feelings. He had always been hers and now she had to share. Besides, the woman was so much older than he is. She is old enough to be his mother, for God's sake, she thought.

It didn't take a genius to tell that Kathy was jealous. Kevin knew it by the way she was acting toward him. She wasn't being mean to him. On the contrary, she was being very nice. She fixed him his favorite dinner on Thursday night and asked if he wanted to get a movie and watch it with her on Friday night.

The disappointment on her face was obvious when Kevin told her that he couldn't because he was going out with Sherry again.

"Kevin, I don't like this," she said, trying to cover her anger.

"Why?"

"Because she's too old for you!"

"Hell Mom, I'm not going to marry her. I just want to have a little fun," he said with his boyish smile.

"I'm sorry... it's not my business," Kathy said, deciding to try another tactic. She had shunned him and now she was paying the price. "Gee, my feet are so sore today. Would you mind giving me one of your wonderful foot massages after I take a bath?"

"Sure Mom," Kevin said, trying to hide his excitement. "Where's Quentin?" he asked, trying to find out if they were going to be alone.

"He's out of town until Sunday."

"Good," Kevin said, not realizing that he had said it aloud.

Later that evening, Kathy came into the living room in a pale blue silk bathrobe and carrying a bottle of lotion. She sat on the sofa, put her feet up, and crossed her legs, the long robe separating high on her thighs. "Ready sweetie?"

Kevin was on the sofa reading when his mother came in. "Sure Mom." Kevin got up and then sat on the floor, picking up the bottle of lotion. He took one foot and put it in his lap, then smiled up at his mother as his eyes moved up her body, stopping at her exposed thighs. He stared at the dark area where the robe came together. Then he glanced up and saw his mother watching him. Casually, he took the bottle of lotion, squirted it on the foot in his lap, and then used his strong hands to massage the muscles.

"Oh, that feels good," Kathy said as she relaxed back into the sofa, letting her legs slip apart a little more.

When Kevin looked up this time, he could almost see all the way to her crotch. He felt his penis begin to harden as he continued to rub the foot. He continued to stare, resting his mother's foot on his crotch, the heel now pressing on his swollen shaft. If his mother noticed, she gave no indication. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. Kevin worked on her toes, the arch of her foot and her ankle, rubbing the cream into her soft skin. Slowly, he moved his hands up to her calf. He heard his mother moan as he worked on the muscle. Now each movement caused her leg to move further apart. With one last little push, her legs opened until Kevin could see his mother's vagina. He suppressed a gasp and his penis sprang to attention. In the dim room light, he could see that the smoothly shaved outer lips and the puffy inner lips were glistening with excitement.

Kathy pretended not to notice what Kevin was doing. However, she was very much aware of her son's eyes and his hands on her thighs. She knew that he could see everything, as she could feel the cool room air on her now hot and swollen sex lips. Her mind was screaming, No! No! However, she didn't seem to have the strength to close her legs. The room began to spin around her as she felt Kevin's hands move up to her thighs.

Kevin moved closer to his mother, situating himself between her spread legs. He could see that her eyes were still closed tightly, her head now moving slowly back and forth as if she was saying no. However, her hands stayed by her side, her fingers gripping the cushion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.