For Bearing - Cover

For Bearing

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2002 by Uther Pendragon

Erotica Sex Story: One of the Bob and Jeanette series.<br> Jeanette is pregnant, which restrains what they can do sexually. Still, they manage to bring each other to climax.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

"' ... As clever as clever. So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.' The end. There. Can you reach the nightstand with the book?"

"Sure. Y'know, I still think this is silly, but I'm really beginning to enjoy the poems."

"Milne wrote light verse. Parenthood has a way of dominating your thoughts,..."

"I've noticed. And I'm not really a parent yet."

" ... so he wrote light verse about parenthood. He didn't really write them for kids. You'll notice that I didn't say anything about your being quite apparent."

"And I'm extremely grateful. I saw a 'wide load' sign on a truck yesterday and thought about stealing it."

"Hush! You are full and sleek and sexy and incredibly desirable. I worry every time that you drive off that some stranger will see you and grab you away from me."

"Bob, you have never seen a woman that you didn't desire."

" ... Less than you. Speaking of which..."

"Sure. Who's first?"

"I'm already down here."

"Y'know, I can remember when I could see you like this. Oh!"

"Sleep, little atom. Sleep now, do. Mommy and daddy both love you. But daddy loves your mommy too. Rest now; they have love things to do."

"It's a good sort of chant, but it hasn't worked yet."

"Maybe I'll have better luck with her mother."


"Oh, yes, Bob ... Yes, Bob ... Yes! ... Oh. Oh? Oh? Oh! Aaaaaaah!


"I do love you, gal."

"And I love you. Your turn."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure. I keep telling you that it wasn't putting your seed in this end which made me upchuck for nine months straight. Besides, I feel it's kind of my fault; I wanted to be pregnant in the worst possible way, and..."

"Hush! Never say that! You aren't pregnant in the worst possible way. It doesn't put you in danger, and that is the most important. It doesn't put the atom in danger, and that is the other important thing. She is taking all sorts of room, and took some that we had other plans for, that's all."

"Junior doesn't agree."

"Junior doesn't get a vote."

"He gets a kiss, though. But you have to make the journey."

"There. Can you reach me? ... Oh yes. Did I mention that I love you?"

"Mmm mmm."

"So sweet ... Oh, yes ... Oh love ... Oh damn!"

"I'm sorry. Some sort of crick in my back. Do you want my hand?"

"Please ... Yes. Like that ... Tighter, you won't hurt me ... Just like that ... You are so good ... Love. Love ... Unh. Unh! Unh! Unh.


"Sorry. I tried to get it all."

"No problem. You actually enjoyed that?"

"Sure. I won't lie, I prefer being in you. But that will happen. I waited years for you, once. I can wait months ... Indeed, I should have more patience these days ... It's funny, though."

"What's funny? Wanna feel?"

"Always. She's really keeping it up."

"You take such pleasure in the simple things in life, like my pain."

"Sorry! Would you really prefer that she didn't move."

"God no! But there is such a thing as moderation."

"Moderation? Sorry darling, you're carrying a Brennan."

"So, what's funny?"

"Marriage, intercourse, blow jobs, hand jobs. You really went at things backwards."

"I don't think I want my daughter associating with someone with such a dirty mind."

"That would be waste. And a dirty mind is..."

" ... a terrible thing to waste."

"Other women are pampered with pickles. You get straight lines when you're pregnant."

"Other women don't have husbands as weird as mine."

"Nor as desperately in love. Want a washcloth."

"I've gotta go in there anyway. She's playing soccer with my bladder."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.