The Treehouse - Cover

The Treehouse

by Gandoff

Copyright© 2024 by Gandoff

Incest Sex Story: How a brother lusted after and fell in love with his little sister, only to find out years later that she lusted and loved him too. Now that they are living together, she gathers a harem for him to enjoy. Life is good.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Military   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Swinging   Black Female   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

Falling for my Sister

It was just before dark and I was sitting in our treehouse in the backyard of our ranch participating in my second favorite activity, reading. The book I was reading was rather graphic, and would probably led me to my favorite activity, jerking off. The treehouse had become my refuge, my place of safety and peace on the ranch. I could be alone with my own thoughts and totally relax after a hard day of work with my sister, doing all the chores required of us.

When we were small, our jobs were small, but as we approached our teen years, the jobs got progressively larger. Now at 15 and 14, our jobs were adult size. My body had grown over the last few years, starting when I was about 12. I grew several inches taller each year and gained muscle weight through hard physical work, so now at 15, I am just short of six feet tall and weigh 160 pounds. My little dick has also grown, to a nice handful almost seven inches long that jerk on several times a day. Annie has grown too. She is still short like our mom at just over five feet, with a lean muscular body but now she has boobs. I love it when she gets a chill, and the headlights come on, or in the summer when her t-shirt becomes wet with sweat and gets plastered to those firm perky tits. In the summer, after a hard day of work, she rushes home to take her shower and put on little tight shorts and a fresh t-shirt to relax for the evening. I know she never wears a bra, but I don’t think she has panties under her shorts and she shaves or trims her pubs, because I can see the outline of everything she has.

Living on a ranch has its advantages, as well as disadvantages. It is about five miles to the next ranch and fifteen to a ranch with kids our age, so we grew up without playmates, other than each other. Our little town is only eight miles to the west of our home. Once Annie and I were old enough, in 6th grade, we were allowed to ride our horses to school, or to town for social events. Where we live, that is not so uncommon. Annie and I are both in the same grace. My little sister is very smart. After the second grade, she was promoted to the fourth grade, my class. It was not until last year when we went to high school that we were in different classrooms with different teachers and developed different friends. I noticed how all of my sister’s friends were developed and I was surrounded by boobs whenever she had a group over, but none of them could compare to Annie. I loved her body, her smile, her hair, her personality, and her intelligence. In short, Annie was the ideal woman that I judged all other girls by.

Late one summer evening I had taken my flashlight to the treehouse to read one of my books when I noticed the lights were on in my sister’s room. The blinds and windows were open to get what little summer breeze inside. Annie walked in, fresh from her shower, wrapped in a bath towel and another around her head to dry her long dark brown hair. She shut and locked her bedroom door and dropped her towel. Instantly, I was hard as a rock. She sat on the side of the bed facing the other way and brushed out her hair, but in the mirror on the far wall, I had a clear view of her naked body. I was right. She shaved her pussy hair, except for just a little patch above her pussy. I wished I was closer and decided I would bring my binoculars to keep in the treehouse from now on. My shorts were around my feet as I sat in the treehouse stroking on my cock as I watched her brush out her hair. When she finished, she stacked her pillows up leaned back against them, and started playing with her boobs, pinching and pulling on her nipples. She slowly worked her right hand down to her pussy and spreading her legs began rubbing herself. That was too much for me and I blew my first load of the evening across the wooden floor between my legs, but I wasn’t done and neither was Annie. My cock never went soft. For the next fifteen or twenty minutes, I watched Annie build to one orgasm after another until finally, with her knees pulled up to her chest, her left hand a blur on her clit, and pumping two fingers of her right hand in and out of her pussy, she exploded in a massive orgasm. I came with her, blowing my second load of the evening onto the floor. Our orgasms wiped us both out. She lay motionless on her bed for fifteen minutes before she could get up and turn her lights out and I had to take that long before I had enough energy to climb down our tree ladder to go into the house. She had moved to the window to close the blinds before turning off the lights and looked right at the treehouse. I thought, “Oh Shit, she saw me,” but the next morning she didn’t act any different and that night, I received another show.

I loved the treehouse and made sure to be in position every evening. Annie didn’t masturbate every night, and the blinds weren’t opened every night, but I still got to watch her once or twice a week all summer long. My sister often had girlfriends over for sleepovers, and I fantasized about watching mutual masturbation or even a little girl/girl play, but the blinds were always shut when she had friends over, damn it! I did get to see them laying out in the backyard or even swimming in the pond in their little bikinis, which would fuel my imagination for weeks to come.

As we went through high school, Annie just got smarter, until our senior year. She graduated number one in our class, and in the entire local school system, which brought her numerous opportunities for college scholarships. I was an A student with only one option for college; the GI bill, so after graduation, I enlisted in the USMC.

I had come to realize that I was in love with my sister, and if I stayed around home, I would do something stupid. I couldn’t afford to hurt her in any way. It may drive a wedge between us that could never be removed. It would be better for her if I were not in the picture.

USMC

I climbed on a plane for the first time in my life flew to North Carolina for Basic Training, and discovered that I loved it. I was in exhalant shape from working on the ranch, so boot camp was a breeze. I had hoped that by going into the military and leaving home, I would get over Annie. I had gone all the way through high school and never dated anyone because I couldn’t find anybody I wanted to be with, other than my sister. Of course, I never admitted to any of my Marine buddies that I was a virgin. I was posted in Northern California and discovered that there was a nudist camp just ten miles from the base, so one weekend I visited just to see what it was like. This was an adults-only camp, and I was surrounded by young and old pussy. Being 19, 6’1”, 198 pounds of muscle, and a 7 ½” cock, I was virtually raped the first night I was there. The next payday, I bought a season-long pass to the camp, where I spend every day off.

I found that I could attend the local community college and get some of my basic classes out of the way for free. The community college had an arrangement with the USMC for free education and very few Marines took advantage of it. Now I was surrounded by local college girls, and it was at this point that I realized that I was in love with my sister. I dated lots of local girls, but never more than three times, and I went to bed with ladies from 20 to 40 at the camp every time I went, but I had no desire to settle down to one, except for Annie. I could see myself moving back to the ranch and living with her for the rest of my life.

Six years later, I received my bachelor’s degree in engineering and applied for OCS (Officers Candidacy School), and upon completion, I became an officer, which meant better living conditions, and a huge jump in pay.

I was on deployment overseas when Annie called to tell me she was going to get married. I knew Jack from high school, and he was a good guy, but I hated him. Truth be told, I was just jealous. Jack had attended the local university and studied agriculture, and wanted to live and work on a ranch for the rest of his life. With our parents getting older, it would be good to have Annie and Jack take over the operation of the ranch and free our parents up to travel. Something they had never had the time to do. I could have made arrangements to go home, but I didn’t and used the excuse of being deployed to not attend the wedding. I couldn’t stand the thought of seeing my Annie walking down the aisle with another man, much less the thought of the wedding night and having another man’s cock in my sister.

My little sister and I talked often and wrote back and forth at least twice a week. She had gotten her degree in English and while working on the ranch with Jack, had started writing books. She would tell me when she had another book published, but wouldn’t tell me the titles or the subject, and she wouldn’t tell me what name she wrote under. I went through the list of new books on Amazon every month, but couldn’t figure out which one was hers until one day I saw a new book by “Chocolate Drop”. That was my secret childhood nickname for her in our teen years. She didn’t know I was referring to her dark brown nipples when I called her that. The book was listed as erotic literature. I looked up other books by the same author and found over 20 listed. I ordered them all. Her books were hot, and in most of them, there was at least a little incest between brother and sister. I earmarked that author and received a new book every time she published one.

Going Home Again

With 18 years in the Marines, Annie called me in tears. Mom and Dad had been killed in a small plane crash while flying to Mexico for a holiday. I took two weeks of emergency leave and flew home, which took me three days from the other side of the earth. When I pulled up to the ranch in my rental car, I was met in the yard by my sister. She hadn’t changed much since high school. Her face was a little older, but her body was still small, tight, and hot. She wrapped her arms around me and cried into my chest. When we finally made it into the house, I saw Jack. He must have weighed 300 pounds and had an empty six-pack in the trashcan beside his recliner in front of the TV. From the look of the ranch, he worked hard and made the ranch grow, but he had let himself go. I still ran three to five miles every morning and worked out in my home gym every evening before bed. In my free time, I still visited nudist camps near every base where I was assigned and entertained many available ladies, young or old. We had their bodies shipped home, and they were buried on the hill overlooking the ranch, under a live oak tree. It was the place they had long ago picked out for their final resting place.

The will was read, and the ranch was given to Annie and me equally. My sister asked if I wanted her to sell it and split it between us, and I told her “Absolutely Not!” I was now a full bird Colonel, had almost no expenses and had invested my money well. I wanted her to have the ranch, and to keep it all in one piece. Other than the funeral, it was a great visit with my sister. We often sat side by side on the sofa, after Jack staggered to bed, where she would run her hands across my chest and stomach as we snuggled, and she always wrapped her arm around my waist when we stood close together. I know she noticed my frequent hard cock at our close physical contact, but she didn’t make a move, and neither did I. I just fell in love with her more.

Two months after I returned to my duties, I received my latest book from Amazon. This book was a little different from the others. Instead of being written from the perspective of a young girl, it was written from the perspective of a mature woman who was in love with her brother. Several places in the story, she had written about snuggling against him on the sofa, running her hands across his tight stomach and muscular chest. Knowing she was thinking about us gave me a super hard cock. The next day I went to the local nudist colony where I bedded two sisters repeatedly imagining them to be Annie.

With 22 years in service, I was passed over for General and decided that I would put in my papers for retirement. It was about that time that Annie called, again in tears, to tell me that Jack had died of a massive heart attack. I couldn’t get home for the funeral but told her how I was going to retire, and that I would be there in a month. During that month we talked almost daily by phone as my papers went through the chain of command.

Home Again

When I arrived on the ranch, I was again met in the yard by my beautiful sister. She was again crying but this time they were happy tears. After a delicious dinner that evening, we took our showers and met again on the sofa to watch an old movie and talk. Normally I stayed nude after my shower and slept in the raw, but this night, I put on my green USMC boxers and a bathrobe to be with my sister. Neither of us watched the movie as we snuggled on the sofa and talked. She ended up running her hand inside my robe and across my harry chest as she talked, giving me a hard-on. It was such a beautiful night, I suggested we go to the back porch and enjoy the stars.

After a while, she said, “Look, The old treehouse is about to fall down.” In the big oak tree outside my sister’s bedroom window hung the remains of the treehouse we had built as children. The boards that remained were dark gray with rot, and the steps I had nailed up the side of the tree had long ago fallen off, but it still brought a smile to my face. “I know you watched me from up there,” she whispered into my chest. I sat in silence, neither admitting it nor denying it. “It always turned me on and made me cum bigger knowing you were up there watching me,” she whispered. I had a hard-on like an iron bar at this point. “I used to watch you too,” she admitted.

“When ... how?” I asked.

I saw her smile, “I would open the bathroom door when you were in the shower and watch you through the glass door as you jacked off. When you would shoot off on the glass, it would make me cum. I always wanted to hold it and fill it jerk in my hand.” At that, she slipped her hand down my stomach, pushed my shorts down to my knees, and grabbed my cock. I had always prided myself that I could hold off until the lady I was with had an orgasm, but when her hand touched my cock, I almost came. “I always wanted to do this too,” she said as she leaned over, and stroked my cock and balls several times until she wrapped her lips around the head. I didn’t have time to warn her as I blasted her mouth full of my cock juice. She swallowed and licked me clean, kissing her way up my body until we were in a passionate kiss.

She shifted around until she was sitting on my lap. In doing so, her robe fell open to expose her firm boobs. “I’ve always wanted to chew on those beautiful chocolate drops,” I whispered as I pulled her nipple into my mouth. As I nibbled on her nipples she squirmed on my lap. I had not gone completely soft and my cock was rubbing on her pussy. She had not worn panties, and her wet pussy lips were raking across the head of my cock. She shifted and I felt my cock slowly entering her. She had to stop several times to get accustomed to my size before going down for another inch. When our bodies finally met she held me around the neck. “I’ve never been this full before. Fuck me, big brother, fuck me,” she screamed as she started moving up and down. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she howled, “I’m cumming!” and went ridged before she started vibrating. It took her several minutes to calm down and her breathing to return to normal, all this time I was deeply embedded in her. I took her by the hips and started moving in her, slowly picking up speed. The words she was saying made no sense at all, as they got louder and louder. It is a good thing our closest neighbor was three miles away. Just before she reached another orgasm she screamed, “Cum in me. Cum in your little sister!” That did it, I erupted filling her pussy with baby cream. Again she went ridged and shook from one end to the other.

Finally, she relaxed and laid her head on my chest. “Wow. So that is what an orgasm on a cock fills like.”

“What?” I asked. “You have never had an orgasm? Jack never gave you an orgasm?”

“No, Jack was kind of small.” At that, she held up her index finger and wiggled it. “The only orgasm I have had since I got married has been from my own hands. Of course, I have had some good ones from some of my girlfriends during sleepovers during school,” She admitted with a blush.

I smiled. “I always wanted you to leave your blinds open during your sleepovers, but you never did.”

“Since we are confessing all of our dirty little secrets. Sometimes, during those sleepovers, I wasn’t alone peeking into the bathroom while you were in the shower. All of my girlfriends wanted you to fuck them, but you never asked them for a date. If you had, you would have gotten very lucky,” she giggled.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

She thought for a second before answering, “I didn’t want them to fuck you. I wanted you all to myself, but you never made the first move. I thought if I let you watch me masturbate, you would, but you never did. Then you went and joined the Marines and I thought I would never get another chance. That is when I started dating Jack. For the last five years, He was impotent because of all the heart meds he was on, so I’ve had to take matters into my own hands, so to speak. Now that I have you back, I plan on making up for lost time.”

I wrapped my arms around her near-naked body and said out loud the words I had held silent for all these years. “I love you, little sister. I’m in love with you, and always have been.”

I woke up at 5:30, my normal time, and went for a run. It is exactly three miles from the house to the main road and back down our gravel driveway, so it was an easy run. Annie was still asleep when I got back so I went to take my shower. Standing under the hot shower, my necked sister walked into the bathroom, sat down to pee, and climbed into the shower with me. She took my washcloth and started rubbing by back. “Your butt is brown. You are tanned all over. Why?’ she asked. I admitted to her that I liked to visit nudist camps whenever I could. To that, she said, “That sounds like fun. Will you take me to a nudist camp?” My mind started working. I was going to do all the things she had never had the opportunity to do. We were going to have fun.

Back in bed after our shower, we talked. She wanted to know all about my experiences at different nudist camps around the world. I told her but neglected to tell her about all the sex I had with different women. She kept probing until she finally asked directly, “Did you fuck a lot of women in those camps?” I just answered “Yes.” “Did you ever do more than one at a time?” she asked.

“Yes, often,” I told her. This seemed to get her very curious. So I asked her, “Annie, are you bi?”

“I think so,” she said. “I had a lot of fun during my sleepovers in high school, and my roommate in college kept my bed warm every night. I was a virgin when I married Jack, and haven’t been with another woman since college. Several of my old friends from here have hinted at getting together again since Jack got sick.”

“Do you remember Mary Ann and Elizabeth, my best friends from high school?” she asked. I did remember both of them. Mary Ann was a blond. She was taller than my sister but was built to match. Elizabeth was a mixed-race girl with a body to die for. “They were the two that I let peek at you in the shower and watch you jerk off. They both wanted you to fuck them. After the three of us watched you cum against the glass, we were so horny that we ate each other to orgasms for hours.” She waited a minute before continuing. I think she was waiting to gauge my reaction before she continued. “Mary Ann is divorced and moved back to town about three years ago. Elizabeth’s husband died in an industrial accident, leaving her very well off. She still lives in town.” Again she waited to see how I would react before she continued. Finally, she finished her thought, “Both of them have hinted that they would like to have another sleepover with me, and when I told them that you were retiring and moving back home, both hinted strongly that they would like to fuck you too.” I didn’t have to say anything. My cock did the talking for me. She wrapped her little hand around my hard cock and said, “I see you like the idea!” Before we got up to have a bite of lunch, I had pounded her into the mattress twice, depositing enough cum deep into her pussy to give her quintuplets. She lay on my shoulder and whispered, “Remind me to give them a call later.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.