Holiday with Mum - Cover

Holiday with Mum

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a different woman who boarded the plane with me, a carefree, cheerful, sexy and very desirable woman.

A woman who smiled at me every time she looked at me, laughed at my nervousness at flying, held my hand when we took off and flicked her tongue in my ear when no one was looking!

"She's wearing a thong"

"Eh?"

The stewardess, she's got a thong on!"

I looked over to where the girl was bending over attending to a passenger's needs and sure enough, I was able to make out the tiny little vee at the top of her buttocks.

"Do you always look at girl's bottoms?" I whispered and she giggled,

"No of course not, - - - - -, only the pretty ones!"

"Have you, you know with another woman?"

She blushed and asked the stewardess for another drink each,

"Why?"

"It turns me on, why do you think?"

"Well in that case, yes I have many times!"

"Wow!

She put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I love tasting pussy"

God, I could have fucked her there and then especially when she discreetly put her hand on my lap and squeezed my growing erection!

I wanted her to go to the loo with me but she refused, saying the aircraft was too full, I could tell the idea intrigued her though because she suddenly giggled and got up to squeeze past me.

"I'll be back in a minute" I slipped my hand beneath the back of her skirt and stroked her sexy little bottom.

"Here are your drinks sir" said the stewardess, mum giggled and practically ran down the aisle while I just grinned into the girl's smiling face!

"Sorry" I said, but didn't really mean it!

"Don't apologise sir" she laughed, "It's the holiday spirit"

=Then leaning forward she whispered, "If you'd like to join the mile high club, I'll make sure no-one disturbs you"

My answer was obvious in my eyes and I got up quickly,

"Be quick though!" she hissed, I'll give you five minutes!"

"Oh my God" she squealed as she let me into the ridiculously tiny loo, then her arms were round my neck and her tongue in my mouth as I scrabbled hastily at my zip. Lifting her up, I noticed her panties on the sink and looked at her in surprise, "That's why I came in here" she giggled, "To take them off and give them to you"

She wrapped her legs round my waist and whimpered as I guided my cock into the dripping wetness of her cunt, "Oh Jamie, oh fuck yes, do it to me, fuck me darling, oh my sweet baby yes!"

Her eyes widened as I lowered her onto my erection and began pumping into her,

"You're fucking me" she hissed, "Jamie, you're fucking your own mother, oh you lovely horny little bastard, talk to me baby, oh fuck!"

She ran her hands up beneath my tee shirt and deliberately raked my back with her nails as I fucked her.

"I love your cunt mum" I gasped, "I'm going to fuck every hole in your body and I'm going to fucking eat you every day"

"Oh you bastard, you motherfucker!"

She bit my shoulder to stifle her squeals as she climaxed,

"Jamie" she sighed, "Jamie, Jamie, Jamie!"

A knock on the door and the stewardess's voice informing us that the loo was required bought us back to reality,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.