Daddies and Daughters - Cover

Daddies and Daughters

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a photographer is persuaded to take some pics of his sexy daughter

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Did I hear you right?"

She blushed again and nodded her head,

"I'm bisexual daddy, does that shock you?"

Bloody hell, I needed time to think about that one!

"No not really"

Not really? Christ almighty, I hardly dare think about it, I wonder if she knows that I specialise in lesbian pictures for the German market!

"You don't seem very sure daddy!" she sat on my lap just like she did when she was a little girl and wanted a cuddle. The trouble was though, she'd just taken her panties off and I could feel the heat from between her legs as she straddled me, not to mention two beautifully firm, sixteen year old breasts pressing into my chest!

"I'm fine with it baby, honestly, it's just that I thought, you know, I thought that you'd be into boys"

"Daddy, I've not been into boys since I was thirteen, men yes, but not boys!"

"Christ Annie, you're not even old enough to drink yet!"

"You are old fashioned aren't you, I'm old enough to get married and have children daddy, so according to the law, I can have sex with whoever I choose can't I?"

She was quite right of course, but just the thought of another girl eating her cunt, that sweet little cunt that she'd shown me so provocatively less than half an hour ago, was having an effect on me!

"I think you'd better get up baby" I said, hardly recognizing my own voice.

"She giggled again and kissed me.

"Spoilsport, things were just getting interesting!"

Before getting off me she wriggled her bottom blatantly on the rather obvious bulge in my shorts, "Don't worry daddy" she said softly, "I'm not trying to seduce you!"

"Annie for God's sake!"

"That's Ginny's job!"

"What?"

"I'll tell you while you shoot some more film" she laughed and slipped the dress off her shoulders.

Naked now, she picked up the flower basket again and wandered around picking more flowers, pert breasts jiggling delightfully, legs apart and sexy little bottom undulating with every movement. I took many almost lying on the grass aiming the camera between her legs while she giggled and seemed to part them even wider!

"Last four coming up baby" I said, "Choose the pose"

She had me lie down on my back while she placed a foot on either side of my head.

"Like this daddy" she said softly as I looked up into the glistening pink wetness of her gorgeous young cunt!

Later as we sat in the kitchen after lunch, I asked her what she meant about it being Ginny's job!

"She fancies you daddy" she smiled and raised her eyebrows questioningly, "Didn't you know?"

I didn't have a clue in all honesty and it must have shown on my face!

She laughed out loud making it almost impossible for me to concentrate on anything else except the braless breasts bobbing up and down beneath her tee shirt as she laughed!

"Daddy you're impossible, she practically wets her knickers every time she sees you, you must have noticed how she looks at you when she's here!"

"Rubbish" I snorted, "She's just a kid!"

"She's the same age as me daddy" and she gave me that special look of hers again, "And the same age as Leslie, you remember, the one in the stockings?"

"All right, all right" I laughed, "I asked for that one didn't I?"

"Yep"

I was being set up and I knew it, but I also knew I was like a lamb to the slaughter, I'd seen Leslie many times around our pool in various very small bikinis and even around the house in the mornings after a sleep over in just a flimsy little nightdress and I had to admit she was a very sexy girl, she'd even been the subject of a couple of fantasies as I'd masturbated!

"If I tell you something, you won't shout at me will you daddy?"

Oh God, here we go!

"You know me better than that Annie, come on out with it!"

She came and sat on my knee again, so I knew it was "let's wrap daddy round my little finger" time again!

"It's all right daddy" she giggled, "I've got some panties on now"

"What do you want?" I was trying unsuccessfully to be stern, but we both knew it wasn't working.

"I promised Ginny that I'd ask you something!"

"For God's sake Annie, if you don't get on with it, I'll take those panties down and spank your pretty little bottom!"

"Will you take some sexy pictures of her too?"

There is a God after all!

"Is this her idea or yours?"

"Ours daddy and do you really think I've got a nice bottom?"

She grinned cheekily and did the wriggling bit again,

"Will you?"

"You know you have you bloody minx and yes I will, but on one condition!"

"Anything daddy, she'll be ecstatic"

"I need her dad to give his permission"

She looked a bit uncomfortable with that and I was immediately suspicious.

"It's that or nothing baby!"

"Oh he'll agree all right daddy, but it's not as simple as that!"

"Why not?"

"Daddy, please don't ask me, I can't tell you!"

Bill (Ginny's father) and I were friends, not close but we'd met a few times because of the girls and we were both in very similar circumstances, his wife had left him for a younger man and mine had left me for a younger woman! (true!)

So we'd gone out drinking together a few times and quite enjoyed each other's company, so I guess that made us friends!

"Annie, there is no way on this earth that I would ever do that behind Bill's back, I have too much respect for him as a man and as a friend!"

"Well that's that then daddy, because I'm not going to break my word to Ginny"

And with that she got off my lap and announced she was going to bed!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.