A Club Visit Gone Wrong - Cover

A Club Visit Gone Wrong

by PWB

Copyright© 2024 by PWB

BDSM Sex Story: A sexy older woman, recently widowed goes out to a senior's club. She meets a slightly younger man who drugs her. he takes her back to her home where he binds and gags her before raping her twice. The story contains tight, well detailed bondage and brutal sex, both regular and anal action is described. Loosely based on role play scenes my wife and I used when we were younger. Comments and criticism encouraged.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Violence   .

The bondage Part 1.

Wifey was lonely. Her dear husband, Paul, had passed away just over a year ago from a massive heart attack. She missed him so very much. They had been married for over 45 years and their marriage was a good one. They were best friends as well as enthusiastic lovers. When they were young, sex was usually twice a day. As they moved into middle age, it had dropped down to only daily sex. By the time they had moved into their sixties, they had settled into sex every other day. Paul was a tender and caring lover, always making sure that Wifey had at least one orgasm during every sexual escapade, whether with his cock, or his mouth or a vibrator. But he was gone now and nothing could bring him back. Wifey was lonely...

Nude and fresh from a shower, she moved to the full-length mirror in her bedroom and took an honest look at herself. She had some grey in her hair, but it was well hidden by expensive blonde highlights. Her face was relatively unlined, since she had good genes and had always been careful with a moisturizing regimen. At 5’ 4”, she was curvy, perhaps tending to be a bit pudgy. Her breasts were a large 36DD and only sagged a bit despite her age. Her waist had thickened a bit during her pregnancies, and she had never been able to reacquire the wasp waist of her youth. Wifey thought her bottom and her well-muscled thighs were her best feature, toned from many hours on a tennis court. She usually drew admiring glances from older men when she went shopping in skirts, or leggings. They all discreetly ogled her ass and well-sculpted legs. She looked down at her small, thin feet and wistfully remembered how Paul had worshipped them. He would kiss, fondle, and caress them, especially when she was wearing hosiery. “Paul, darling, I wish you were here to rub my feet again,” she thought. “That always felt good, and it made me so horny.”

Her eyes roamed back slowly from her feet to her head, and she somewhat proudly concluded that the package was still pretty hot for a 65-year-old broad. Her self-appraisal complete, she began to embark on the big adventure she had only recently decided upon. She had decided she was going to go out and have some drinks and see what night life was like for older folks in this decade. She was heading out to a local singles bar that her friends had told her about. The place was upscale and frequented almost exclusively by older patrons. The classical music they played in the club seemed to drive the youngsters away.

She put on a black shelf bra, which held her breasts up as high as they were when she was 25. Next came a black garter belt and a pair of black RHT stockings. She always liked the reinforced heel and toe style, but she never bought them with seams up the back. “I never could get the seams straight on the full-fashioned style,” Wifey thought as she slid them up her luscious legs. After donning the stockings, she pulled on a pair of black lacy panties which matched her bra. She next donned a bright red slip which dipped very low on her chest and ended just below her ass. She always felt very sexy while wearing this brand of smooth silky undergarment. Wifey slipped into a multicolored satin top which was somewhat tight across her bosom, highlighting her large rack. She slid a knee length red pencil skirt up her thighs and reached for a pair of red 3.5-inch pumps. “These are pretty but not so tall that I can’t walk in the things,” she muttered to herself. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she still looked good, and the tight blouse and the pencil skirt looked very sexy on her curvy frame. “God,” she whispered. “This is the sort of outfit I wore for Paul when I wanted to seduce him away from his work. Am I going too far with this little outing?” Pushing those reservations aside, Wifey gathered her purse, called an Uber, and headed out to the club.

She arrived at the club and found a small table near the back. When the cocktail server came by she ordered a Scotch and water and slowly began to relax. The music was classical symphony music, and the lights were low. When the drink arrived, she, got the waitress to set up a tab. She sipped the drink for the next 30 minutes before ordering another. Well into the second drink, she felt a light touch on her shoulder. She turned and saw an older fellow, neatly dressed in a suit and tie. “Hello Miss,” he began. “My name is Sam Jackson. I noticed you were alone, and I am too. I was hoping you wouldn’t mind some company. I would really like someone to talk to.” Wifey took a few seconds to size the guy up. He was younger than she was, probably 50 or so. He was short for a guy, no taller than she was while wearing her heels. He was thin and his hair was greying and thinning. His suit was well fitted and looked expensive. She quickly looked at his hands, searching for a wedding ring. There was no ring but there was the mark of where he usually wore it.

“What does your wife think of you sitting and talking with other women?” Wifey asked rather pointedly. “It’s not like that,” he explained. “My dear wife passed away 9 months ago, and I just want to talk to someone. I’m sorry I bothered you.” “No, wait a second.” Wifey said, feeling ashamed that she had come across rudely. “Please have a seat. I just didn’t want a jealous wife making a scene at this nice club.” “Thank you,” Sam said as he seated himself and unbuttoned his suit coat. The waitress passed by, and he ordered a rum and coke. For the next hour they introduced themselves and carried on the kind of small talk that strangers use to get to know each other. She learned that Sam was an accountant and had been married for 25 years before losing his wife to cancer. She told him about her marriage and losing Paul to a heart attack. They eventually moved onto the dance floor and Sam showed himself to be very polished at the waltz. Wifey felt his strong arms around her and she had to admit they felt nice.

After several dances they were both tired and they walked back to their little table. After a bit more casual conversation, the drinks finally hit Wifey’s bladder, and she had to excuse herself to go to the ladies room. Not having been socially active for 45 years, she was unfortunately unaware of the dangers of drinking with a strange man at a bar and she committed the cardinal sin of leaving her drink unattended! While she was gone, Sam took the opportunity to spike her drink with enough Ambien to force Wifey to sleep rather quickly. Wifey returned, resumed their conversation and began to sip on her sleeping pill laced Scotch. The Ambien began to work its magic as the evening wore on and Wifey found herself getting more and more tired, “I’m getting tired,” she admitted. “I should be going, Sam. I am feeling the drinks too much.” She started to rise to leave, but her legs gave out and she roughly plopped back down in her seat. “Whoa,” Sam said solicitously. “Let me drive you home. My car is right outside, and you don’t want to waste money on an Uber when I’m right here.”

If she were thinking clearly, the red flags would have gone off, but the sleeping pills had robbed her of any caution she should have felt. “Sure, Sam,” she said. “Let’s go.” He helped Wifey to her feet and with an arm around her waist, he guided her out the door and into his car. He drove slowly to her home and by the time they were halfway there, she was slurring her words and nodding off. By the time they arrived at her home, isolated out in the country, she was sleeping soundly. “Bingo!” Sam exclaimed to himself. “Let the games begin!”

Sam pulled his car into the carport alongside her unused vehicle and noted that there were no nearby houses. The lack of any nearby neighbors was a definite plus for him. He fished in Wifey’s purse found the keys and unlocked the door from the garage into her home. He found her bedroom and turned on the lights. He returned to his unconscious victim, picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Sam gently placed her on the bed and returned to his car to get his “bag of supplies.” He returned to find Wifey had rolled onto her side and was snoring loudly. “That’s not very ladylike, Dearie,” he stated, as he dumped the contents of his bag on the floor. The bag’s contents, ropes, straps, zip-ties, electrical tape, and women’s underwear spilled out randomly. “Let’s get you ready for some fun,” he told the passed-out damsel.

Sam rolled Wifey onto her back and began to unbutton her blouse. After removing her blouse, he pulled her red slip down in front exposing her bra, which was almost overflowing with her large soft breasts. He reached for his bag, withdrew some scissors, and carefully snipped the straps and the band on the sexy black bra. Her large breasts tumbled out, falling to each side as genuine breasts always do. He left the slip intact as its plunging neckline was pulled completely beneath her tits. He viewed himself not as a rapist but as more of a refined type of fellow. “Only thugs and lowlife characters, rip the clothes off women,” he mused. “I’m a gentleman. I respect the women I seduce,” he thought, ignoring the fact that his “seduction” involved drugging the women! He moved to her skirt, and it soon joined her blouse and bra on the floor. “God what a set of legs on this old girl,” Sam thought. The black RHT stockings were just the sort of things he loved and to see they were held up by a garter belt really made his cock harden. He pulled her panties down and admired her smooth-shaven pussy mound. He was pleasantly surprised by the shaved twat, as many women her age left their crotch hairy. He always preferred a nice, neat fuck mound.

Wifey was still oblivious to what Sam was doing to her as she remained passed out. He positioned her onto her back and went for the tape. Taking her right hand, he moved her fingers together and began to wrap her hand from her wrists to her fingertips in the thick, sticky electrical tape. Her thumb was forced into the palm of her hand and welded there by the many wrappings of tape. Over and over, he spun the tape around Wifey’s hand until her hand was completely covered in tape. With the strong black tape wrapped around her hand from the wrist down to her fingertips, her hand was totally useless. Her fingers would not help her at all tonight. He moved to her left hand, and it too was soon cocooned in a sticky black prison of tape.

With her hands trapped in tape, Sam went for the rope. He wrapped the rope around her right wrist snugly, and pulling her arm up and out, tying her right hand off to the bed frame. Reaching for the other hand, he spread Wifey out and bound her left hand to the opposite side of the bed frame. He grabbed s pillow, doubled it, and worked it under her juicy ass, elevating her pelvic region. He moved down to her feet still shod in the black stockings and red heels. He trapped her right ankle in rope and stretched her out. He tied the ankle off to the bedframe and went for the other one. He stretched Wifey’s legs out and bound the left ankle to the bedframe.

He grabbed two more ropes and moved up her torso to those wonderful tits. He formed a loop in the rope and captured the base of her right breast. Wrapping tightly, he wound the base of Wifey’s mound, around and around until the skin was tight. Her breast looked like a ripe melon as the rope squeezed on her boob. In just a minute the other tit was trapped and wrapped as well. Both her boobs were tightly bound and straining against the encasing ropes. He reached into the nearly empty bag and pulled out a pair of alligator clips. He didn’t use regular nipple clamps because he liked ones that really bit the nipples. He found this pair with teeth that really set the dames howling. He pinched and rubbed her nipples until they involuntarily stiffened. He placed the alligator clips on Wifey’s nipples, and she groaned softly in her sleep.

Sam reached for two pairs of panties he had brought from one of his previous “dates” with similarly unwilling ladies. He carefully worked the panties into Wifey’s mouth and again went for the electrical tape. He plastered the end to her jaw and began to wrap the tape around her head. He was careful to go through her teeth, pulling tightly to force the panties deeply into her mouth. Sam wound the tape through her teeth and around her head 7 times forming a thick cleave gag. He then moved the edge of the tape to just under her nose and continued wrapping. Around and around, he pulled the tape. Soon Wifey’s face from just under her nose to the bottom of her chin was tightly swaddled in the thick black tape. That gag was not coming off without help.

He paused and drank in the unconscious GILF before him. Her fingers were helplessly cocooned in multiple wraps of electrical tape and her wrists were spread wide and bound to the bedframe. Her luscious breasts were swollen from the enclosing rope and her nipples were being cruelly pinched by the toothsome alligator clips. Her wonderful ass was elevated by pillows, giving him a perfect fuck angle. Her lovely stocking clad legs were spread out and bound down to the bed frame. Her mouth was fully packed and incapable of any intelligible sounds. The Ambien he had given her would keep her out for a few hours. Sam slipped out of his clothes and wandered into her kitchen looking for something to snack on. He found some chips and some dip which he took back to the bedroom where his bound cutie was waiting.

The Violation: Part 2.

Sam pulled out his phone from his jacket on the floor and began to take pictures of his helplessly bound and gagged evening “date.” He moved all around her taking close ups of Wifey’s gagged and blindfolded face, her useless hands and her widely spread legs. He added a cloth blindfold and took more pictures of her face. These would be used for blackmail after he was finished with her. The blindfold would hide the fact she was unconscious and contribute to his claims this was all consensual. He then focused on her tightly trussed tits and viciously clamped nipples. He finally settled onto her delightfully shaved pussy mound, taking 6 shots of her beautiful lower lips. He went back to his car and retrieved her purse. He took out her phone and copied her address book onto his phone. Those addresses would come in handy later.

Sam settled down into one of the two soft chairs in the bedroom and drifted off to a light sleep. Several hours later, he was roused from sleep by a continued muffled grunting and mmmppphhing from the nearby bed. He quickly arose and went to check on his captive. There she was in all her helpless glory. Squirming and writhing on the bed. Spread out as tightly as she was, her movements were quite restricted, but she still managed to shift a bit. Her hands were flopping and vainly struggling to find some purchase on the ropes holding her wrists, but her taped fingers kept her from even grabbing her bindings. She was kicking her feet from side to side, but Sam used thick rope and the bed frame was quite sturdy. She wasn’t going anywhere. Her well stuffed jaws were keeping her frantic pleadings to a low mumble and the wrapped electrical tape kept the panties firmly in Wifey’s lovely mouth. She tossed her head from side to side in a futile attempt to shed her blindfold and gag.

Sam approached the bed where Wifey was bound and reached over and pinched her nose firmly closed. With no available air Wifey went wild thrashing for all she was worth and trying to shake the hand from her nose. But Sam was expecting her crazed fury, and he simply let his hand move back and forth with the frantic woman’s head and he kept her nosed closed. After about 30 seconds he released her nose. “Now, woman,” he snarled. “You will be a bit more docile and stop all the bitching and whining. If you don’t, I could always pinch your nose shut and not let it go.” With that comment, a chill ran through Wifey as she realized she was at the mercy of Sam, the man she had just met and barely knew. His threat terrified her, and she immediately froze and her protests softened into soft moans.

“Pppllllsss, jjjjsssss ggggg,” Wifey mumbled through her gag. “lllvvvvv mmmm aaallllnnn.” “If you’re asking me to leave, the answer is no,” Sam said with a smirk. “I am going to fuck you, and you can’t do anything about it. You may as well relax and enjoy it because tonight you are my sex toy to use as I want.” Wifey began to sob and tears leaked out from under her blindfold. Sam reached up and pulled the blindfold off. “Keep it up, you old slut,” he barked. “I love to see tears from women I’m raping!” And with that harsh comment he began to fondle and grope his reluctant prisoner. Sam reached for her breasts and began squeezing her large melons, kept unnaturally taut by the tight ropes at their bases. Every time he would squeeze them, Wifey would moan or grunt in pain. She obeyed his command to stay quiet, but she couldn’t control the pained exclamations when he was hurting her so badly. When he moved to pinch her clamped nipples, she couldn’t control herself any longer and began howling and screeching despite the two panties stuffed in her mouth and the many layers of tape. However, the gag was so very effective. Her most pained shouts and screams were reduced to muted grunts and mmmppphhhhssss.

Wifey’s anguished screams excited Sam enormously. His erection was rock hard, and he was having a bit of trouble fighting off his desire to mount this sexy GILF immediately. His self-control won out and he continued with his abuse of his helpless victim. He left her tender nipples and moved to her widely spread legs, running his hands up and down her stocking clad gams. “A woman’s legs feel so great in stockings, and these are wonderful,” he said. “Stockings are so much sexier than fucking pantyhose.” He continued rubbing his hand along the buttery soft nylon, feeling the muscles in her legs flex and jump as she struggled to pull away. “I told you that you can’t stop me,” he said. “But you keep fighting the ropes. It’s so much more enjoyable when a chick is struggling and crying.” His hands wandered up to the top welt of the stockings and he relished the feeling when the smooth nylon gave way to the soft, cool thigh above the stocking. He rubbed there for a while enjoying how his hand was touching both sexy nylon stocking and equally sexy hot bitch thigh. His hand finally moved from her thigh and rose higher.

In one quick motion, Sam ran his hand up to her lovely pussy mound and grabbed her hard. “Nnnnnnn, mmmmmm, oooooowwwww,” Wifey moaned frantically, her eyes opening wide with the shock of his grasp. “aaawwwww ooogggg.” She descended into shamed sobs as Sam violated her most private region. She kept trying to thrash and flail but the ropes were strong, and Sam had bound her tightly. Her well stuffed and wrapped mouth was unable to make any substantial noise despite her best efforts. Wifey tried to give up and just accept what he was doing to her, but each new outrage made her try to struggle again. His hands left her pussy mound, went back to her stockings again and slapped her thighs where the stocking welts ended. He popped her a dozen times, making her thighs begin to redden under the dark hosiery. “Lordy, you are a hot slut for me. aren’t you,” he asked. “I sure got lucky when I chose you for my fun tonight. I bet you don’t think this is so much fun, do you?” This drove a few more muffled protests from his well gagged victim as she continued to struggle feebly.

After the brief thigh spanking, he moved his attention back to her twat. He spat on his hand and rubbed up and down her dry lower lips. Dissatisfied with that, he went to the bathroom and returned with a bottle of baby oil. He poured some onto his hand and slicked up Wifey’s pussy. Sam thrust two fingers up into her cunt and wiggled them around feeling the heat of her love canal. This brought a fresh round of crying from Wifey as she was wracked by sobs. Unable to wait any longer, Sam moved between Wifey’s luscious silky-smooth thighs. “Get ready, old girl,” he warned. “You are about to get some serious dick action now.” With that he positioned his prick at the entrance to Wifey’s twat and rubbed the tip of his dick up and down her pussy lips, spreading the lubrication generously around his cock head. With a groan of pleasure, he thrust forward, impaling Wifey on his rock-hard dick.

Wifey went wild. She struggled and fought but there was nothing she could do. She was tightly bound and pinned to the bed by Sam’s weight. She could tell that his cock wasn’t any larger than her late husband’s, but it had been so long since she had been fucked that the invader still stretched her. “nnnnnnn, sttttpppppp, stttppppp,” she howled, but she knew he wouldn’t. Wifey tossed her head from side to side and kept her eyes tightly closed. She couldn’t stop her rape, but she didn’t have to look at her rapist. Sam drew back and plunged his hips forward again, bottoming out balls deep in her slickened pussy. He could feel their pubic bones smash together and he ground his pubic bone into her soft mound. He plunged into Wifey hard, a dozen more times, before he pulled back and began a slower, steadier in-out, in-out rhythm. “Hot damn, you got a good cunt down there,” he laughed. “But honestly every cunt is good. What makes it better is that you are bound gagged and fighting the fucking.”

Sam settled down his thrusts and began to withdraw almost completely before slowly sliding all the way into Wifey, feeling his balls slap against her lush bottom. He kept this slow rape going for at least 5 minutes before Wifey, grew tired of struggling and simply collapsed under him. “No, no, no, slut,” Sam snarled. “If you’re not going to fight the fucking you better start humping me back. I don’t like fucking limp fish. You either fight me or fuck me. Your choice bitch. If you don’t move your ass, you won’t survive the night.” Fearing for her life, Wifey began to match Sam’s slow rape with her own pelvic thrusts. She hated helping her rapist but what else could she do. If she wanted to live, she would have to participate in her own rape. So, she reluctantly fucked the man who was raping her, humping and grinding against him in the age-old rhythm. “Yeah, that’s it,” he gasped in pleasure. “Screw me back and maybe you might start to like it” Wifey swore bitterly that this guy was crazy. No amount of stimulation from this asshole would make her enjoy being brutally taken against her will.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.