Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 96

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Not until a week later did Laura run into Rhonda. It was at a meeting where Rhonda was giving a presentation, and thus had to be on her best behavior. She smiled graciously, with an undercurrent of catty hatred, at Laura, and otherwise treated her with aloof contempt.

But Laura had the chance to watch her in action, and she was able to see what Rhonda had that won over girls like Barbara and Yvette. For one thing, she was stunning, a fact Laura had always tried to deny but no longer could. Rhonda was fairly tall, and blonde, with the kind of golden hair most blondes could only dream of. Her skin too was not pale and translucent but rich, smooth, and golden. She had burning green eyes, and her figure was a killer: tiny waist, breasts that were not too large but clearly firm and out-jutting, legs almost the equal of Yvette's, also smooth and tawny.

For another, she was very smart, and quick, and ready to praise others to get her way, a useful technique, Laura realized, when you were trying to get a reluctant girl into bed. She realized that had they both not preferred sleeping with pretty young black women, they would probably be sleeping with each other. It was a hard realization, and she swallowed hard after it.

But Rhonda seemed to realize something similar. She came up to Laura after the meeting, smiling a trifle more warmly, less hypocritically.

"Why don't we go get a drink together and try to bury the hatchet?" she said to Laura.

Laura shrugged. "Okay."

But if you think I'll forgive you for fucking Yvette, and for trying to fuck Sholandra and Karen, forget it, honey, she thought. I'd rather bury the hatchet in that furry blonde pussy of yours.

Still, Laura smiled sweetly and they went to a hotel bar nearby. The looks they got were astonishing, two perfectly stunning women, dressed to the nines, drinking together in a dark corner.

"So... how long have you been screwing Yvette?" Rhonda asked brusquely, lighting up a cigarette.

"What a question," Laura glared. "What a way to put it. She's a friend. We've been friends for almost two years."

"That long. She must have been getting bored. I've been screwing her for six months, at least."

"Maybe we shouldn't have done this after all," Laura said icily.

Rhonda put a hand on Laura's. "I'm sorry." There even appeared to be a flash of genuine pain in her eyes, quickly replaced by a hard glaze. "I... sometimes I lose my temper. Seeing you with her like that... in my office... it really hurt me."

"I imagine it did. It would've killed me."

"Then you know how I feel."

"Yvette is... reckless. You and I are... vulnerable."

Don't I know it, Laura thought.

Rhonda's fingers moved over the back of Laura's hand, in a sort of nervous caress. Laura was startled, but didn't move her hand.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Stephanie Seymour?" Rhonda asked.

"A few people," Laura grinned.

"Except you're more beautiful."

"No, I don't think so."

"She has a flaw."

"Oh? What would that be?"

"Her navel. It's an outie."

"I never noticed."

"Is yours an outie or an innie?"

"Rhonda... it's such a personal question."

Rhonda's eyes burned into Laura's, and for the first time Laura realized that sex was a very real possibility. This was bothersome because she still didn't think of herself as a lesbian. I just happen to love beautiful black women, she thought. Not blonde women, not all women.

She wondered if Rhonda was thinking the same thing about herself. Rhonda grinned boldly.

"Mine's an innie. I don't mind telling you. It's actually a hall-of-fame innie."

Laura was afraid she was blushing. It seemed so intimate to be talking about their navels.

"How nice for you," she said to Rhonda, feeling this was a very bizarre conversation.

"I'm very jealous of you," Rhonda said. "For screwing Yvette. And I'll bet you're screwing Sholandra Mason too, aren't you."

Laura smiled sweetly. This was a chance to truly rub it in, if she wanted to. Her former hatred for Rhonda welled up quickly, but it was also mixed this time with a strong sexual undercurrent she couldn't ignore. She hated Rhonda even more for being physically desirable.

"I've been friends with Sholandra for quite a while," she said in a measured voice.

"Friends."

"Yes, friends. She's very lovely, isn't she."

"She's to die for," Rhonda said. She lowered her voice and bent close to Laura. "I could eat her alive. Have you fucked her?"

"Rhonda," Laura frowned.

Rhonda bit her lower lip. "Sorry. I guess it's this drink. It's making me say things I shouldn't." She lit another cigarette. "Why don't we go to my place. You can show me whether you have an outie or an innie."

Laura felt a strong rush of sexual excitement. If she said yes, it almost certainly meant they were headed for the bed.

"I could show you that here," she said coyly, stalling for time, trying to figure out if she should really go to bed with Rhonda or not.

Rhonda's green eyes clouded over briefly, and Laura couldn't tell if she were aroused or she was going to cry. "You don't have to hate me," she whispered.

"I don't," Laura said.

"You and I have a lot in common."

Laura nodded, unable to deny it.

"Let's just go to my place," Rhonda said, sounding weary.

"You don't have to worry, I won't rape you. I like black girls. Just like you do. But I'm tired of this effing bar, and the looks we're getting."

"Okay," Laura smiled, unable to turn her back on any possiblity.

When they got there, Rhonda made them fresh drinks. Laura joined her in the kitchen. She could not help recalling how she had seduced both Rina and Sholandra in her kitchen. Now the tables were turned. Rhonda handed her a vodka tonic.

"Toast?" Rhonda said. "Friends, not rivals."

Laura raised her glass and clinked it, unwilling to quibble. They did, of course, want to fuck the same girls. And in the case of Barbara and Yvette, were actually doing it.

"Friends," she murmured.

Rhonda was actually stunning, and after one drink her apparent vulnerability along with her physical appeal made the moment sexually exciting for Laura.

"You know," she said, "you look a lot like Pamela Anderson. Know her?"

"The Baywatch one?" Rhonda grinned. "My boobs are not as big."

"Hers are too big," Laura said.

"Not for some people."

Rhonda turned off the kitchen light, and Laura followed her to the livingroom. Rhonda put her drink on the coffee table and turned to face Laura. Her eyes were smoking. Laura wondered if her own were too.

"But some people like them," Rhonda said softly.

She unbuttoned her suit jacket while Laura watched, then flung it in a chair. Her breasts seemed very firm, jutting out against her silk blouse. Laura glanced down at them.

"I'll bet they do," she said.

"Want to see if you do?"

Now Rhonda's eyes were throbbing. She undid the first button of her blouse, not taking her eyes from Laura's.

"What is this, a striptease?" Laura giggled.

"It's no tease," Rhonda said, undoing the second button.

Laura put her own drink down beside Rhonda's. She moved closer and undid the third button with her own fingers, while Rhonda looked down at them. Before Laura could reach the fourth button, their mouths came together.

It was a slow, sensual kiss. Their lips moved together, curving, melding, for several seconds before they opened. Then their tongues intermingled in a slow, sensual dance as they began to embrace too, finally digging their fingers into each other's flesh through their clothes.

When they stopped kissing, Laura tugged the tail of Rhonda's blouse out from her belt and unbuttoned the final button. Together they took off the blouse, and Rhonda flung it away. Her bra was black lace with a deep cleavage dip, very alluring.

Before Laura could even try to unfasten it, Rhonda began unbuttoning the front of Laura's blouse. Together they had it off in seconds. Laura too wore a black lace bra, a shockingly sexy one that Karen had nearly ripped once in her haste to get it off.

Rhonda smiled. "Did we both wear our sexiest underwear for each other?" she said.

"We wore it for somebody," Laura breathed.

She leaned forward until her lips met Rhonda's again. This time their kiss was hotter, and wetter. Laura succeeded in unfastening Rhonda's bra while they were kissing, and the straps slid down her arms as they pulled apart.

Rhonda was tan, but her breasts were creamy, with large reddish brown nipples. She obviously wore a bikini with two triangular patches over her breasts when she sunbathed, and the contrast was striking. She had also been modest about them, since Laura could see they were spectacularly beautiful, perfectly shaped, full and round. They were also unusually firm, almost hard, very much like Shawn's, who had had breast implants, though there were no telltale scars under Rhonda's swelling nipples. These were her own treasures.

"God, Rhonda... they're beautiful," Laura said, cradling each extraordinary globe of flesh in her palms.

Rhonda bent her head forward until her full lips barely brushed Laura's. Her tongue snaked inside Laura's mouth, then just as quickly withdrew.

"Don't you want to suck them?" she whispered against Laura's lips.

"Yes... I do."

Laura bent her head down and began licking and sensually stroking one of Rhonda's large, soft nipples with her tongue. She was an expert at this, and for a full two minutes she held Rhonda's firm breasts in her hands and licked and sucked her nipples until they were hard and wet and pointing, and Rhonda was breathing very quickly. Then Laura realized that Rhonda's breasts were so firm she really didn't need to hold them. They just jutted out to her mouth. She released them and began to suck Rhonda's nipples even harder.

"Ohhnnnn... god, Laura... you're good!" Rhonda panted. "Quick, let's go in the bedroom."

"Yes," Laura breathed, following her.

Both of them seemed to sense that this would be no ordinary sexual event. Their feelings about each other were so mixed and complex, and yet their physical desire had quickly become so hot and urgent, that they surely weren't going to have a few quick orgasms and say goodnight.

Rhonda had a huge bed, a "California king," they were called, and just the sight of it excited Laura. Rhonda closed the door behind them, as Laura always did in her own bedroom, and came up behind Laura, unfastening Laura's bra clasp. She slid the straps down Laura's arms and let the bra fall at their feet, raising her hands and cupping Laura's naked breasts in them.

"Anngghh!" Laura groaned with surprise as she felt Rhonda's teeth sink playfully into the strip of muscle between her neck and shoulder.

A sharp tremor gripped her whole body. Rhonda bit her neck in the same way, giving Laura another sharp tremor, then turned her around and kissed her ravenously, mashing their naked breasts together. She pushed Laura toward the bed while they were kissing, and they fell onto it with the bedspread still on. The intensity level went up a notch.

Rhonda quickly unzipped Laura's skirt and began pulling it down, but Laura was just as insistent, unzipping Rhonda's too. In about twenty seconds they were both completely naked on the huge bed. Somehow neither wanted to go slowly, and they coiled together naked, kissing and squeezing and nipping and sucking and mewling like two cats in heat.

"Ungghh! Oh Rhonda!" Laura gasped as Rhonda tried to swallow one of her nipples.

Rhonda sucked a large part of Laura's breast into her mouth along with the nipple. Then she did the same with the other one.

"Oh Laura... you're so beautiful," she panted, swarming all over Laura's body, consuming Laura's flesh.

Laura could do nothing but yield. Rhonda was on top of her, kissing her, sucking her nipples, kissing her midriff.

"An innie... a gorgeous innie," she said as her tongue snaked into Laura's navel, sending a jolt of sexual excitment through Laura.

I'm being fucked, she realized. She brought me here to this huge bed, and she fucking me... and there's nothing I can do about it but let her.

"Ohhnnnn... ohhnnnn!" she moaned, twisting suddenly as Rhonda's mouth found her pussy.

"Oh honey... oh honey, what a beautiful pussy," Rhonda murmured, tongue-fucking Laura until Laura thought she would scream.

"Unh... unh! Oh! Oh yes! Please... yes!" she panted, her hips gyrating in slow, rhythmic fuck-motions.

Of course Rhonda was an expert at eating pussy. Laura had been eaten by experts before. Barbara. Kim. Girls who loved only other girls, and whose technique was the most important thing they possessed, since only it could guarantee success in their pursuits. But Rhonda was right up there in that class, and in fact might even have been the one who had taught Barbara.

She soon had Laura climbing the walls, moaning, writhing, whimpering, begging. Laura's body was on fire, throbbing, churning. She grabbed and twisted her own naked breasts, pinching her aching nipples, pushing her pussy up into Rhonda's clever mouth, gasping sharply each time the tip of Rhonda's tongue touched her clit, since Rhonda was deep into a scheme of teasing, and would only let Laura come when she thought he time was ripe.

Fortunately for Laura, it didn't take long. The anticipation and flirting had brought them both to the brink long before this. Rhonda made the mistake of tonguing Laura's distended clit a few seconds too long, and Laura began to come. Her body stiffened. Then the whole world exploded for her.

"Auungghh! Ohngghh!" she cried out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.