Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

And she turned out to be right about him. After about twenty minutes, he was all over her again, his massive cock alive and thundering with hard, jumping lust. This time he forced her down onto her stomach and fucked her from behind, screwing her with brutal completeness. She wondered if it was because she had told him about her affair with Karen, and how many times she had come.

Was he jealous? Angry? He crouched over her ass and stabbed his huge prick deep into her splayed pussy, reaching around her body with his hands and gripping her breasts fiercely, kissing her neck and impaling her cunt again and again on his iron-hard spike.

For Laura it was rapture. Even though his huge, pussy- splitting cock ripped deeply into her body, causing sharp arrows of pain, it was intermingled with the most shocking ecstacy. Her quivering flesh strained and shuddered in his grasp, and after a few minutes of vicious rape, she exploded in torrents of fierce coming, shrieking hysterically as the sharp spasms rocked her.

On top of that, Rick had already come twice and so it took him longer this time. He continued to fuck her in the same violent, brutal, vicious way for several more mintues, bringing her to another convulsive orgasm. And then, when he began to come, he reared up so forcefully that his fierce lunges actually lifted her body off the bed. His cock spurting deep inside her ravished pussy electrified Laura, shocking her brutalized body into a final, incandescent, throttling, wailing climax that left her depleted and almost delirious with bliss under his hard-charging lust-machine.

Even though she had only come five times with him, the way he had fucked her left her body feeling more used and wrung out and exhausted than her twenty-one orgasms with Karen had. Her pussy was sore and aching, her breasts throbbed, and her nipples actually hurt when the cloth of her bra rubbed against them. Never had any man fucked her so thoroughly and so brutally.

That's what I get for telling him about her, she thought. Boasting. Taunting him. God, it was wonderful! I came so hard that last time, I thought I was going to just disintegrate.

She realized as she made her way home that she could hardly walk. God, I've never been fucked like that in my life! she thought. And I do mean fucked. I feel like a tree trunk has been raping me.

For days afterward she felt her body returning to normal. And when the twinges of rawness left her nipples, and her cunt stopped throbbing in memory of its plundering by Rick's monstrous organ, she almost began to miss the physical evidence of such a violently sexual evening.

Well, at least I don't have to worry about being a lesbian any more, she thought. Not if I miss having the holy hell fucked out of me like that. God, I really do think I'd just die on the spot if I had both of them fucking me at the same time.

By now she had not seen Karen for about a week. The two of them had been avoiding one another at work, and Laura knew it was because they were both embarrassed and ashamed of what they had done, as well as consumed by the forbidden excitement of it. And the longer it had been since they were together, the more wild and troubling it seemed.

That was why Laura had gone to bed with Rick, which she certainly didn't regret. And she wouldn't be surprised to hear that Karen had done the same. God, we're just not lesbians! she thought over and over. But fucking with her was heavenly!

And after a week, Laura couldn't control the impulse any longer. One night she picked up the telephone.

"Karen?"

"Yes... Laura." The excitement in Karen's voice was unmistakable.

"I... I don't know how you've been feeling," Laura began hesitantly. "But... I miss you."

"I miss you too," Karen said in a smoky voice.

"Here, or there?" Laura asked.

"I'll be there in ten minutes," Karen said.

Laura's pussy got so hot and wet that she had to change her panties while she was waiting for Karen to arrive. I may not be a lesbian for real, she thought, but thinking about Rick didn't get me this hot. If she kisses me hard, I might come!

Her heart raced as she heard the doorbell ring. Her hand shook as she twisted the knob.

"Hi," Karen smiled, more beautiful than ever.

"Hi," Laura whispered, letting her in.

She fastened the deadbolt lock, trying not to seem too obvious about it. They were both nervous. But we've done this before! Laura told herself. We had twenty-one orgasms together!

They went into the livingroom, sat down.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Laura asked.

"That would be nice."

Karen's eyes were shiny. Laura couldn't help looking at the girl's fantastic body. Karen's full breasts strained at her yellow silk blouse. She followed Laura into the kitchen.

"Coke or vodka tonic?" Laura asked.

Karen approached her from behind, her long, skillful fingers caressing Laura's neck, then massaging her shoulders through the cloth of Laura's shirt. Laura turned. Their eyes burned together.

"I haven't been able to forget it," Karen murmured.

"I... haven't either."

Slowly, their mouths came together in the most agonizingly passionate kiss Laura had ever experienced. Somehow they didn't even want to go on, to move beyond the kiss. Instead, their mouths expressed their longing and their lust, searching, probing, searing one another, until they broke apart, panting and mewling softly in a sweet delirium of need.

Karen put her fingers to Laura's mouth. "Don't say anything."

Laura's eyes were begging Karen, imploring her. She took Karen's hand and drew her out of the kitchen, down the hall to the bedroom. Together they pulled down the bedcoverings. Then they began to undress, not looking at one another until they were down to their underwear.

But by then they couldn't keep their shaking hands off each other. Laura undid Karen's bra clasp, slowly pulling the straps down the girl's long brown arms. Karen's breasts were even more beautiful than she had remembered. She cradled the firm round balls in her palms, brushing Karen's large, thick, black nipples with her thumbs.

"I dreamed of kissing these," she whispered.

"Then do what you dreamed, baby," Karen breathed, her eyes pulsing with need.

Laura lowered her mouth to them. With her tongue she teased Karen until the girl was moaning and whimpering, coiling it around Karen's plump nipples, tickling them. When she finally sucked one between her lips, she could feel Karen's body stiffen with excitement.

Karen's fingers bit into the flesh of her back. They clawed at Laura's bra clasp, frantically freeing it, pulling off Laura's bra. And then they both gave into the wild urgency of their hot need for each other. The slow, simmering passion and shy reawakening of their previous desire gave way to a rush of need. Laura sucked Karen's swollen nipples sharply, making the girl howl and cry out with ecstatic pleasure.

"Oh god... baby, fuck me," Karen panted. "I never wanted it so much the first time as I want it now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.