Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 233

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 233 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Her weekend with Ada left Laura with mixed feelings. Ada was not like Deshona, who turned, seemingly in a flash, from an iceberg into a red-hot sexual flame and fuck-slut extraordinaire. Ada was a warm, deliberate, methodical person who went with Laura through some kind of slow sexual awakening, thrilled to discover such intense pleasures existed at all, and wildly grateful to Laura for having introduced her to them.

For her part, Laura felt an onrush of sexual rapacity that she had to try hard to control, not wanting to overwhelm Ada with a shocking and overpowering sexual hunger. By Sunday afternoon, however, she had made Ada come thirteen or fourteen times, and Ada was stunned by admiration, gratitude, and a sexual fulfillment she had never known existed. She was touchingly affectionate, kissing Laura frequently, calling her by endearing names.

And this made Laura more uncomfortable than pleased, because Ada was her boss. She was not the only person who reported to Ada, and it was very hard to mask their affection, and the deep sexual attraction they now felt, at work. What about favoritism? Others would see Ada looking at her in a way that, Laura knew, meant only one thing: when can we fuck again? She knew that look, having shared it, even at work, with Randi, Yvette, Karen, Sholandra, several others. But none of them was or had been her boss.

Worse, Laura was still involved with some of these other girls, about whom Ada knew nothing. Even though she had not seen Tamara for a couple of weeks-why was that? she wondered-she still saw Randi frequently, though their affair had lapsed and become painfully uncomfortable since Randi had taken up with, first, Rob, then the despicable witch Rhonda. Laura still flirted hotly with Yvette, and waited eagerly for her to get free of her husband long enough for them to get naked together. She even caught herself looking longingly from time to time at Sholandra, who had deserted both her and Rhonda, it seemed, for Danny and/or Eric (Laura was too pained by it to even speculate). Now and then, she saw April, who was apparently resigned to waiting for Laura to need her, which Laura each time thought she did. I have to call her, she thought. Darling girl. Imagine that fucking witch Rhonda daring to kiss her in public, letting her boyfriend see them kissing!

She arrived home on Sunday afternoon, just in time to see the moving van full of Kendra's furniture getting ready to drive off. Kendra and Jane were driving off too, and they waved to Laura, Kendra with a belligerent frown, Jane with a plaintive, almost painful stare, heart-wrenching to Laura, who cared for them both, and had shared some piercingly intense sexual moments with each. She didn't want to believe it was over.

In spite of the gentle, happy ache she felt from recalling each detail of her weekend with Ada, this departure of Kendra and Jane sank her into a deep depression. Kendra had made good on her word. They were gone. Laura sat on her large white sofa in front of the window, looking out at the fog rolling in, thinking of Ada, then of Kendra and the last time they had fucked, violently, and Jane, who had the distinction of being the only person Laura had ever been screwing when the bed broke.

No more. No more half-crazy, jealous Jane. No more hard-bodied Kendra, with her red-gold hair and colored contact lenses. No more stories about Mr. Penis. No more eavesdropping from upstairs. Who would move in next? And how would Laura keep them from hearing what went on in her own apartment?

The phone rang. It was Mavis, whom Laura had not seen for weeks.

"What happened to you, did you get another pimple?" she teased Mavis. "I miss you bad, darling."

It was remarkable how her heart, and in fact her whole body, could fill with instant love and sexual hunger for Mavis, while she had just been dreamily remembering Ada's wonderful voluptuous naked body and groans of helpless rapture. You are a slut, Laura, she told herself. Big news.

"In fact, I did. I got one on my butt. But it's almost gone. Look, I got a chance to get over there. Tomorrow, in fact. My mama ain't gonna be home tomorrow night until eight. I could come right over after school... Problem is, I don't want to go home first cause then I'll get trapped, know what I mean?"

"What are you going to tell her?"

"I'll think of something."

Laura realized that she could not take off early from work, even though Mavis was coming over. "Where are you now?"

"I'm down at the 7-Eleven. She don't know I'm calling you. Of course."

"If you tell me where it is, I'll drive over there and give you a key. Then tomorrow you can come over here when you get off school and just wait for me to get home."

Now Mavis could tease back. "How you know I ain't gonna steal everything you got and run away to Mexico or something?"

"Because I've got something I know you want more than all my stuff," Laura whispered suggestively into the phone.

Mavis laughed at the other end. "Want it bad, too," she confessed. "I been missing you, Laura."

She gave Laura the directions to the 7-Eleven, and Laura drove to it to give her the key. Mavis, looking small and young in a Giants jacket and a baseball cap, stood by the car, flirting with her. Even on the phone, Laura had wanted her, craved her, longed for her, but looking into Mavis's devastating eyes made her pulse and throb, as it always did. From the very first moment I saw her in Walgreen's I've felt that way, she thought.

Mavis had deeply sexual, knowing, experienced, fuck-me eyes, even though she was only sixteen, and Laura wondered how everyone who looked into them didn't fall to their deaths, having a multitude of happy orgasms on the way.

"You gorgeous creature, I want you right now," she whispered to Mavis, handing her the keys, two of them, one for the downstairs door, the other for her apartment door.

I think this is some sort of crime, probably, she reflected as Mavis took the keys and listened to the explanation on how to use them. If the cops were watching me, I could be arrested, I'll bet. Seducing this darling girl. Whereas in fact, she seduced me.

Mavis was repeating the effort right now, giving Laura her most smoldering gaze, since she knew what effect it would have. She knew Laura could not resist her.

"You can just wait till tomorrow night, Laura," her eyes twinkled. "Now don't be getting all in a lather."

Laura could hardly break away, but finally she did, driving slowly off and waving back at Mavis. She had never given her keys to anybody before, even a responsible adult, let alone a teenager, and one that she was energetically fucking at every opportunity. Oh god, I could spend years in prison! she realized.

She tried not to think about it as she drove home, or during work the next day either. Instead, at work there was the exciting titillation and anxiety of trying to acknowledge Ada's meaningful smiles and ignore them at the same time. Yes, we have to pretend nothing has changed, though we panted and groaned together and came gloriously, didn't we, darling? she smiled back. Careful, let's not let anybody know!

But by the end of the day, Laura's thoughts had turned from Ada to Mavis, and it was hard to concentrate. She's waiting for me there. With those eyes! And that lovely lean smooth black body!

Ada, however, came by her office just as she was leaving. "I thought maybe we could have dinner." She gave Laura an alluring smile. "Maybe play a little tennis."

Tennis had become for them a euphemism for fucking. Laura blushed, hotly.

"I... can't this evening," she stammered. "My... mother is... waiting for me, over at my place. I have to help her with some papers."

Ada shrugged, philosophically. She was very smart, and Laura wondered what she was really thinking. Did she, for example, think that Laura had simply stepped into her shower and turned them both into in lesbians in the space of a few seconds? Or did she more reasonably think that Laura had done plenty of this kind of thing before, with other women? Did she think Laura was not entangled, just because she herself was not?

"Maybe later in the week," Ada said gracefully.

There was no one around, and Laura pulled her inside briefly, half-closing the door discreetly. "Look, I'd love to 'play tennis' with you," she smiled. "My apartment, after work, tomorrow night. Actually, I can't get enough 'tennis' with you."

Ada smiled back and opened the door quickly. She wasn't about to lose her job over any lesbian rumors, Laura realized.

"I can't either," she whispered, eyes glistening with happiness. "It's a date."

Because of this encounter, Laura was a little later getting home than she had planned. But she knew that Mavis would be okay. Probably watching TV, or snacking from the refrigerator.

Coming in the door to her apartment, though, Laura was surprised by soft, but urgent, moaning, Mavis's moaning, which she recognized easily, having provoked it herself on so many occasions. Is she masturbating, while she's waiting for me? Laura wondered. All her submerged prurience seemed to surface at this thought, and she quietly let herself in, hoping to see Mavis rubbing herself, if that was the case.

Stealthily, she crept around the opposite corner of the big sofa from where Mavis was moaning and was startled to see-not on the sofa itself, but on the floor-Mavis supine, her thighs spread, with a naked white man crouching between them, sliding his thick, wet cock in and out of her lovely little black pussy. Laura had to gulp back her cry of dismay and shock, raising a clenched fist to her mouth, then stooping to hide behind the arm of the sofa.

"Unh! Unhhggg! Oh! Oh... you doing it so hard! Unh! Please... not so hard!" Mavis gasped.

"Sorry, baby," the man panted.

Laura did not need to worry about being discovered. The two were so heatedly involved in their sexual embrace that she could have burglarized the place without fear of being caught. And as she listened and watched, her horror diminished a little as she realized that the man was Eric. Quickly, she put two and two together in her mind. He might have come by to see me, and she let him in. Of course, that's what happened.

But Mavis had never even fucked with a man before, Laura knew. Only her sister Brenda, and then Laura. God, think of having Eric's huge monster in you as your very first one! she thought. Poor baby. On the other hand, she had half my arm up in there. And Brenda's too. I guess he isn't any bigger than those.

And Mavis seemed to be enjoying it.

"Unh! Oh! Oh yes!" she panted, as Eric began to hammer her more aggressively, lifting her pretty little ass up off the carpet with each lunge.

Laura couldn't take her eyes off Eric's thick, vigorous, long pole as he plunged it in and out of Mavis's sleek, lean body, fascinated by the sight of her glossy black cuntlips clinging to his rock-hard wet ivory shaft as he pulled it out of her, then alarmed by Mavis's tight, semi-hysterical whimpering as he drove it deep into her body again. God, he's really fucking her hard! Laura realized, though she understood why. Mavis was wildly desirable. But I wish he'd go a little easy on her, Laura though selfishly. I want her too. I want to lick that lovely pussy he's pumping so hard.

But she herself had been fucked by Eric and knew his style. He was no skillful Romeo with subtle moves and patient caresses. He was a young brute, an artless and enthusiastic rapist with little extraordinary sexual talent but plenty of stamina and strength, enough to fuck you into the next county and back without tiring. And, Laura knew, that frequently made up for his lack of subtlety.

Mavis's arms had been on the floor next to her body when Laura had first peeped around the end of the sofa and seen the two of them gyrating together, but now she raised her hands and caressed Eric's naked back with her long, slender black fingers while he rammed her even harder, bringing both of them closer to the finish.

"Ouugghnnn! Ungghh! Oh! Ungghh!" she groaned with each thrust.

Eric was spearing her sharply by now, giving her a taste of hard male rapist fucking that was, Laura knew, unlike anything she had ever experienced in bed with Brenda or Laura. Also, Laura wondered why, at this rate, Eric had not come even yet, since in her experience he could barely keep the jism inside of him, at least the first time. Maybe Sholandra is milking that massive rod of his every night, she thought, so he's a little less quick on the trigger.

But, almost as if he had read her mind, Eric began to come within seconds.

"Ummmrrummgghpphgghh!" he groaned, piercing poor Mavis's pussy one last, ferocious time with his huge cock, then slumping forward onto her as it spewed.

Mavis gave a few tortured yelps, then collapsed, letting his cock spurt into her, turning her head to the side and wincing as his hot, jerking prick expelled its treasure. She didn't even seem close to having an orgasm herself. No wonder, after all that vicious pounding, Laura thought.

Suddenly, Laura realized that the magic spell was now speedily dispersing, and they would soon know she was squatting there watching them. Before they regained their senses, she deftly arose and veered around behind the sofa. That way, it would look like she had just come in, and though she had caught them fucking, she had not seen much.

She even scuffed one heel against the floor to make a noise, so they would look up. Eric had a sappy grin on his face. Laura couldn't keep her eyes from sliding down to look at the enormous stalk of his hard prick still sunk deep in Mavis's wet pussy. Mavis was upside down in relation to Laura, but she smiled up sheepishly too.

"Well... looks like you guys must have met without my help," Laura said, dryly. "What are you doing here, Eric? Besides raping my friend, I mean."

She waited patiently while they extricated themselves from this embarrassing position. Eric's cock was still stiff, though beginning to wilt, and glistening with pussy juices as he slid it back out of Mavis's pussy. Mavis made a face as thick, creamy gobbets of his cum began flowing back out of her slit.

"Oh shit, my carpet!" Laura said, going quickly to the linen closet for a hand towel, which she tossed to Mavis.

"Sorry, Laura," Mavis said, looking mournful as she mopped it up.

Eric, bold as ever, just grinned at her. "I came by just to visit," he said to Laura. "She was downstairs fiddling with the key. I helped her get the door open. We came up here and-"

"You don't have to go on," Laura raised her eyebrow. "I can see the rest. Do you realize that she's underage?"

Eric looked at her, and Laura knew he was going to say 'Do you?', so she quickly cut him off.

"Never mind."

She reached out a hand and helped Mavis to her feet, unable to keep her eyes from roaming all over the girl's delicious naked black body, which she had been dreaming of now for hours, anticipating a moment that turned out to be very different from this one. Mavis smiled at her deviously, at once the shiest and the most seductive smile she had ever given Laura, one that said: You caught me, but I know you still want to fuck me.

"Mavis... go in the bathroom and wash out that pussy," Laura said, under her breath.

Mavis smirked. "I'll do my best."

"She never had a man before," Laura snapped at Eric when Mavis had disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door. "And you had to give her one of your savage rape specials."

"Oh, she did too. She didn't bleed or anything. She liked it. She wanted me to do it."

This was too many things for Laura to sort out in short order. Mavis probably did want it. She was nothing if not sexually adventurous. Whether she had liked it or not, however, Laura couldn't say. She herself had been hammered and pumped by Eric too, and 'like' wasn't really a word she would have used to describe it.

"Won't Sholandra get jealous?" Laura insinuated, changing the subject forcibly.

"She won't if you don't tell her," Eric grinned. "Can I stay for the party?"

"What makes you think we were going to have a party?"

"Oh, you guys are getting together just to sew a quilt, eh?" he cracked, showing more wit than Laura had heard from him in the past.

He had been in 'parties' with her before that included Camille, Rob's wife, and Sholandra herself, to whom Laura had introduced him and his friend Danny. Eric knew from close observation how Laura loved to fuck these beautiful girls. Mavis was no different, only younger.

"We certainly didn't intend to invite any dick heads," she said, eyes flickering with amusement.

She didn't exactly want him there, having looked forward to having Mavis all to herself. But now that he was there, she could see the possibilities. Eric looked down at his cock, which was now limp but still long, thick, and ropey. It was, Laura realized, nearly as big as Marshall's. She knew it wouldn't be long before the thing began twitching and rising again.

"Can't have the dick without the head," he said.

"I'm a little angry at you for squirting nasty cum into that girl's beautiful little pussy before I got to lick it," she whispered to him.

Eric smiled. "Maybe you wish I was pumping it into yours instead."

Laura raised one eyebrow. Mavis opened the bathroom door, still lovely and naked and deeply black-black enough to make Laura seethe with fresh desire-and walked across the room to them. Laura feared that both she and Eric were looking at Mavis's slender, wonderful body like evil lust maniacs, which she knew she was doing at this instant. At least he's already had her, but I'm so hungry for this girl, she realized.

"Eric has agreed to be a good boy and just watch while you and I do it in on the bed," she said to Mavis. "What do you think?"

Mavis gave her a pixie smile. "Good thing. He do it pretty hard." She frowned playfully. "Pounded my little pussy like hell."

Laura took her hand and pulled her toward the bedroom. Over her shoulder, she glanced at Eric, then smiled at Mavis.

"Come on, darling, let's give this beast a lesson in how to make a woman come," she teased.

Mavis giggled. "Okay. We know how to do that, don't we." She looked at Laura with her burning, devastatingly sexual eyes as they entered Laura's bedroom. "I ain't had one since I saw you last, either. I really need it."

Now Laura did wish they were alone. She took off her clothes quickly and lay down face-to-face on the bed with Mavis, but Eric entered the room behind them and sat, as she had more or less commanded him to do, on the easy chair by the dresser, watching. She knew she and Mavis together presented a beautiful sight, steamy and erotic as well (for some reason, men always loved watching lesbians do it), but she had missed the girl and somehow felt their intimacy damaged by this voyeurism.

"Just pretend he isn't there," she whispered to Mavis. "God, I've missed you."

Mavis's eyes burned with love for Laura. She may have, in a passing whim, let Eric nearly fuck her lovely young pussy to a pulp on the floor next to Laura's sofa, but when it came to True Love, her heart beat passionately for Laura only. Now she looked at Laura like a small child would, which made Laura feel guiltier than ever.

"You ain't mad at me for letting him screw me like that?" she asked, tentatively.

Laura pursed her lips a little. "I am mad. But I forgive you."

"He didn't even ax me or anything. He just did it."

Laura looked at her, stroking her lovely bare black shoulders with her fingertips. "Then how did you get naked?"

Mavis barely blinked. "He ripped my clothes off."

"Gosh, it must've been exciting," Laura purred, kissing her, holding Mavis's exquisite face in both hands. "Mmmm, I wish I could have ripped them off."

Mavis kissed her back, then breathed in Laura's ear. "You done it before. And you gon' do it again. But now... I'm already naked."

"I know," Laura smiled, running her hands all over the girl's young, lean body, so smooth and pristine. "Did you clean your pussy out good so I won't get his icky cum all over my tongue."

Mavis beamed and laughed softly. "You making me hot, Laura. I cleaned it clean as clean can get, as my Mama says."

"Oh, I love you!" Laura surprised herself by crying out, embracing Mavis tightly and kissing her ravenously.

Mavis kissed back, caressing Laura too, her back, her ass, then raising her hands to Laura's breasts. "Love you too. Love these. I kept thinking about these." She raised her gaze to Laura's, looking up seductively with her deep-sex killer hot eyes from under her heavy eyelids. "Thought about sucking them... like you suck mine. Hard."

A sharp tremor gripped Laura's body, an involuntary shudder of excitement. "You did?"

Mavis nodded slowly. "Want me to do it?"

Laura nodded. "I'll suck yours hard if you suck mine hard."

Mavis bit her lower lip thoughtfully. "Then we both gonna come like crazy."

Laura smiled. "I know. Here, twist around like this so you can dangle your beautiful little boobs in my face. That way we can do it at the same time."

With Laura on the bottom, they turned their bodies until each could kiss and caress the other's breasts at the same time. Laura had done this only a few times with other lovers and wondered each time why she didn't do it more. The erotic stimulation was amazing. Mavis had meant what she said, and she began squeezing the firm creamy globes of Laura's breasts and sucking her nipples almost immediately. Laura was in ninth heaven, but even this intense pleasure was not enough to keep her from cupping one of Mavis's little black doves in both hands and guiding the jutting black rivet of Mavis's nipple into her own mouth.

"Unhhhh!" Mavis gasped, momentarily releasing Laura's wet nipple from her lips. "Oh yes!"

Laura swirled her tongue around the small, swollen black tent of Mavis's areola from which the rubbery center rivet of her thick nipple protruded, pinching it lightly with her teeth, just to give the girl an exciting extra sensation. Then she felt liquid fire squirt through her own cunt as Mavis did the same thing to her nipple, sucking it hard and lightly biting it at the same time.

"Oh!" Laura cried. "Oh god... Mavis, yes! Ungghhh!"

For another minute or so they toyed with one another, until their breasts were throbbing, their nipples hard and pulsing with fire, the rest of their bodies undulating helplessly in primitive, urgent rhythms. Unable to control her own wild craving for Mavis's delicious young body, Laura succeeded in rolling the girl onto her back, then swarmed over her, kissing her everywhere, not only her breasts but every other part of her, descending, wanting her pussy in the worst way.

But Mavis, in spite of being overwhelmed by Laura's desire, pulled her up for a moment.

"Do me... the old way," she panted, eyes delirious with sexual need. "You know... with your fist. You promised. Last time you wouldn't let us. You promised we would this time."

Laura realized that she was right. Feeling guilty for fucking Mavis, who was so young, and perverted for fist-fucking her, even though Mavis had done it long before and repeatedly with her sister Brenda, Laura had dissuaded her last time, making passionate love to her in more conventional ways, trying to persuade Mavis that fisting was a twisted practice, that they could satisfy each other without it. But she had also, in passing, said they would do it next time, more to placate Mavis at the moment than anything else.

Mavis had remembered. Her hot, scintillating eyes implored Laura.

"Oh, darling," Laura gave in with a sigh.

It wasn't as if she didn't want to do it. Fisting Mavis to an orgasm was a shocking thrill, and Laura could feel her own lust level ratchet up a few notches just at the idea of it. She could also hear Eric breathing heavily behind them and glanced over to see him watching them avidly, his magnificent member again erect and jumping as he stroked it carefully. She knew he wanted to see it.

She turned back and began kissing Mavis's naked body in a bold, sensual way that quickly sent Mavis the message that she was going to get what she wanted.

"Are you wet for me, honey?" Laura purred, kissing her round, gleaming shoulders, the delicious spooned shallows under her clavicles, sucking her small breasts again, kissing the flat smooth expanse between them, which was very wide since Mavis had such small breasts. "Are you wet for my fist?"

Mavis nodded solemnly, her sexy eyes burning into Laura's brain. "Pretty wet," she breathed.

Laura slid between her thighs, kissing her flat, smooth, very black belly, rubbing her nose in Mavis's pubic muff, feeling the black wiry hairs tickle her nostrils and sucking in deeply the thickly aromatic odors floating up from Mavis's aroused pussy. It was not one of those long, slender, wavy slits, those exquisitely sinuous black-lipped cunts that Laura so worshipped in some of her girlfriends, but a smaller, puckered black rose, like a hungry mouth, fiery pink and runny inside, with a tiny clit almost completely hidden by a smooth little fold of black skin at the top.

Laura began by kissing and licking it carefully, not wanting to deny either of them the killing orgasm she knew Mavis would be having in a few minutes. After all, though she had not climaxed, Mavis had already been fucked by Eric, and though it had been fierce, quick, and clumsy, she could not have helped being somehow aroused by it. Then she and Laura had made love to one another's breasts for minutes. Laura reasoned that the girl had to be very close. It wouldn't take much to tip her over the edge.

"Ohhhnnnn! Ohhhh... Laura!" Mavis gasped, her hips shaking as Laura's tongue slipped into her pussy for the first time.

"Oh honey, I've missed this," Laura murmured, licking the wet flower very carefully, running the tip of her tongue up and down Mavis's cuntlips, then even slowly nudging her half-exposed clit with it, bringing sharp gasps from Mavis, whose body clenched alarmingly, as if she were about to come.

"Oh, don't come yet!" Laura said softly, pulling her tongue back.

Mavis quivered, mewling softly, and then her body relaxed slightly. "Can't help it, Laura. You better get it in me. I'm about to die. Ohnnn!"

Laura slid two fingers into the oozing warm crease of Mavis's pussy and began sliding them in and out, kissing her sleek smooth dark inner thighs, including a third finger, still keeping up the slow, sensual rhythm, then introducing a fourth, until her fingers made a wedge, now joined by her thumb, which she forced gently further and deeper into Mavis's yielding pussy with each soft thrust.

"Unh! Unh!" Mavis panted softly, looking down wide-eyed, watching as Laura's entire hand finally slid into her cunt.

Her shiny wet labia were splayed and stretched by Laura's wrist, and her eyes rolled up. Laura had forgotten how tight Mavis's young pussy was, but it pressed against her hand on all sides, snug and firm inside, very slippery with warm juices. She knew this wasn't especially painful, but it was a shocking, very intense feeling, and Mavis's startling, stirringly sexual eyes as they caught Laura's reflected the intensity of the sensations.

"Oh shit," she said, half under her breath. She looked down at Laura's forearm protruding from her stuffed pussy. "Ohhhhh... do it hard, Laura."

At this point, both of them had lost any awareness of Eric, sitting here watching them, clutching his throbbing, gigantic, erect cock, fascinated by their every move. They had done this before and had a deeply intimate bond that had grown up around the act of fist-fucking, and their eyes were locked together, throbbing and swirling in a fiercely exciting dance of hot sex, as Laura twisted her hand and formed a fist inside Mavis, each move making Mavis panting hard, her eyes reflecting a sexual stimulation almost too intense to bear.

"God... Laura... I love it when you do this to me," Mavis panted, almost out of control now. "Never was this good with Brenda."

"Oh, I love you, Mavis," Laura panted too, almost overcome with sexual excitement herself.

"I'm gonna come," Mavis announced, her dark, dangerous eyes glazing over briefly, as if an internal revelation were occurring. "I'm gonna... come. Right now."

"Oh baby."

Mavis clenched her teeth. She pushed her pelvis up into Laura's hand, still embedded deep in her pussy, grunting softly and quivering. Her small breasts shook, her gleaming black nipples stiff and pointing. Laura, wanting to touch every part of her sleek, lean, naked body, wanting to devour and consume and fuck her desperately, reached out with her free hand and covered one of Mavis's small, swirling breasts, squeezing it, fucking Mavis now with her fist, first gently, then more roughly as Mavis's body jerked and surged under the approaching onslaught of her climax.

Now Mavis threw her head back, arching her back, pushing up her hips, stretching her lovely body and looking more desirable than ever. "Oh god... Laura, fuck it hard!" she gasped, a sharp plea.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.