Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 216

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 216 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura was thrilled at how things had worked out. Tamara seemed content with three orgasms, but Laura, ever hungry, wanted more of her, a sexual drive borne of the fear that Tamara, like many others, would be slightly appalled, when the sun came up, by the exciting depravity she had shown the night before. And so Laura woke her twice for more fucking, which Tamara gave herself over to eagerly.

She even mustered up the courage to help Laura to a climax a few more times, though never with her mouth. By morning, they were both dragging, having spent most of the night shuddering and moaning in each other's arms. But Tamara sweetly suggested that they breakfast separately so as not to draw attention, and just in case their intimacy was too apparent.

Laura agreed and realized throughout the ensuing day how wise it had been to do that since she had trouble not devouring Tamara with her eyes all day long. When she arrived back at her apartment, she was already devising ways they could have a repeat performance, but the red light on her phone was blinking, and the message was from, of all people, Trina, whom she had not seen for months.

Of course Laura's heart melted every time she heard Trina's voice.

"How you doin', hon'?" Trina asked. "Feel like I ain't seen you for a year or so."

"Feels longer to me. I'm okay. How about you?"

"Well..." Trina paused, either trying to find the right words or trying to heighten Laura's anticipation. "Bill bought us all a house. I'm living out here in Concord now."

Laura smiled. A house. Bill Grantham, Trina's new husband, had really delivered and was giving her what she had longed for, a stable, middle-class environment for herself and her daughter. Laura could hear the pride and satisfaction in Trina's voice.

"I'm so happy for you," she said. "But it's so far. I feel like you're far away now."

"Not so far," Trina scoffed. "Anyway, Bill is out of town working for a week. I don't know if I ever told you, but he drives heavy equipment, cranes and stuff, for a living, and he has to go to these jobs sometimes and stay there for a while."

Laura felt her heart flutter. She sensed that this was leading up to something. "And how's Shawna?" she asked softly, just to keep things rolling.

"Oh, she's great. Misses you too. Asks about you now and then. She's staying with her new grandma for a couple of days, since this is a school vacation."

Now Laura's whole body tingled. It wasn't only sex, either, or the anticipation of it, but also a warm glow of happy love tinged with sadness that she always felt just at the sound of Trina's voice. She tried not to seem overtly coarse or horny but couldn't ignore the possibilities.

"Does this mean I could come out and see your new house?"

Silence. Then Trina cleared her throat. "I was thinking maybe I ought to come there. I'd love you to see the house. But if you come here-"

"The neighbors," Laura interjected. "Of course. I forgot. They would see my car parked outside." She lowered her voice. "They might even hear us squealing."

Trina giggled uncontrollably. "I ain't squealed like that for months," she confessed.

Laura didn't have the heart to tell her that in this apartment they would have to keep the squeals under control too. She also had neighbors, and they weren't only wondering what she was up to; they already knew.

She changed the sheets and put fresh towels in the bathroom, as well as leaving a few on the chair by the bed. No telling how messy it might get. She had never tried anything kinky with Trina. For one thing, on nearly every occasion Shawna had been asleep in the adjacent room, and they had tried not to wake her. Once she had awakened and caught them in a naked embrace, panting and moaning. Trina had plausibly explained that they were 'loving' each other, and Shawna had found this acceptable.

But they had never gone beyond straight-out (though girl-girl) fucking. Last time, however, Laura had found Trina's g-spot, having been determined to give her an experience her new husband wouldn't be able to duplicate. She knew she would not be able to keep from trying it again. Trina had come so hard, and so long, Laura knew she could hardly have forgotten it.

Laura had a brief twinge of guilt as she realized she would have to make some excuses in advance. She still spent most of every weekend with Deshona in her spectacular house, secluded in the woods and fucking each other into delirious ecstacies. Also, she and Randi had patched things up and were hungrily fucking one another again too, at every opportunity.

Both Deshona and Randi were also instinctively jealous. They were not only suspicious of each other, they also believed deep down that Laura was betraying them with every other attractive girl. And since any honest person might see it that way, Laura felt doubly guilty. She had spent a joyous night in Tamara's bed at the retreat, and that seemed to show that Deshona and Randi were right to be suspicious.

Nevertheless, she begged off with both of them, knowing that she and Trina were not likely to slake their common lust in only one night. And when Trina finally arrived, Laura knew it was true. Trina had never looked so desirable to her.

As Laura had ruefully understood before, marriage had been good to Trina, giving her a confident glow and a healthy outlook. She seemed to have lost about five pounds, and her figure was more stunning than ever, her full breasts jutting through her pale pink sweater, and her legs well-muscled and sleek and bare. Having tried various hair styles in the past, she had returned to bangs, with her hair cut short around her ears. Laura always found bangs devastating, and coupled with Trina's spectacular body, it was a combination potent enough to make her knees quiver.

Trina walked slowly down the hall from the elevator toward Laura, who was waiting in the open doorway. Her large breasts, always very firm, swayed slightly instead of jiggling. Her sensual mouth was curved in an amused, provocative way as she watched Laura's eyes on her legs and her body. She stopped, facing Laura.

"You gon' invite me in or eat me alive with your eyes so everybody who lives here know what we plannin' to do?"

Laura smiled, and Trina nearly spilled over with laughter. Laura took her arm and pulled her into the apartment. They were kissing before Laura could even get the door shut.

"Let me close it, okay?" she gasped, feeling Trina's lips on her neck.

"Better close it tight," Trina murmured. "We gonna make a hell of a ruckus in here, if I know us."

Laura threw the bolt and turned back, pushed against the door as Trina devoured her mouth. She got her own hands under the pink sweater, running them all over Trina's smooth skin and resilient flesh.

"I want you... I want you," she panted.

"Want you, too, hon'," Trina gasped. "Been a long time."

Laura took her hand, romantically, caressing it, lifting it to her lips, gazing hotly in Trina's eyes. "How can I live without you?" she asked softly. "You are so beautiful."

Trina 'blushed, ' twinkling. "You always saying that. You just want my body."

"And what a body," Laura smiled, pulling her toward the bedroom. "I do want it, every inch of it. Every secret part."

"I don't have no secrets from you... any more," Trina grinned.

Laura shut the bedroom door.

"Why'd you do that?"

"To keep you from escaping," Laura leered comically at her. "I'm going to have my way with you."

Trina grinned again, beginning to unbutton her sweater. "I ain't goin' nowhere. Nowhere at all. I've been dreaming of this."

"Let me help, darling. I love to undress you."

"You and someone else," Trina cracked.

Laura was hotly jealous of Bill Grantham, Trina's husband, whom she had never actually met. In her affairs with other married women-Shavon, Yvette, Cecilia, Brenda-she didn't recall ever having felt this red anger, though she had felt it about boyfriends. Rina's, Charise's, Randi's. But Trina's allusion to her husband liking to remove her clothing, as Laura was now doing, filled Laura with hatred of him.

She kissed Trina's smooth, gleaming black shoulder, the delicious shallow beneath her clavicle, the wonderful curve of her flawless throat. Trina was very black, her body very voluptuous, such a striking contrast to Tamara, whom Laura had been devouring only recently. Doing it with Tamara had been exciting, but there was no comparison with Trina, with whom Laura had shared a deeply emotional relationship for a long time, one also mixed with the deep feelings left over from Laura's earlier relationship with Trina's dead twin Rina.

I hate you, Bill, for getting to do this all the time, Laura thought. I want her, I had her first, I can satisfy her in ways you can only dream of. But Laura was also deeply sensible and knew that Bill Grantham had given Trina things she, Laura, could never supply. In fact, the reason Trina was so vibrant and confident and emotionally healthy was directly traceable to her marriage. Laura couldn't deny it.

But she still comes to me to get properly laid, Bill, Laura laughed inwardly. She dropped her lips into the inviting cleavage between Trina's jutting breasts, feeling Trina shiver excitedly and her own blood begin to sizzle. She felt Trina's fingers slip under the collar of her shirt, caressing her neck, pulling her head up so that she could mash her mouth against Laura's, her tongue snaking inside in a searching frenzy.

Together they settled onto the bed, still undressing each other, but much more frantically now. Trina got Laura's blouse off, and Laura nearly had Trina's sweater completely unbuttoned. They both hungrily kissed every bit of naked flesh they could find, having been deprived of one another for months.

"Hon', you always have the greatest underwear I ever saw," Trina smiled, unclasping Laura's sexy black bra between the cups.

"I'd give you some of it," Laura panted softly, unclasping Trina's bra behind her back, then running the fingers of both hands all over the girl's perfectly smooth naked back. "But I think these are too big to fit in my bras."

She moved both hands around to the front of Trina's body, cupping her marvelous full round breasts in her palms, brushing Trina's huge, puffy black nipples with her thumbs. Trina held Laura's breasts too, guiding Laura's nipples into hers. They both watched as their nipples came together, luxuriating in the feel of it, then snaking their tongues together slowly, sensually, wildly horny for each other but willing to tease and play this way for a while.

Trina pulled her lovely face back only inches, her eyes glazed, her bangs fringing her beautiful forehead and making Laura want to rape her with violent love. She looked deep into Laura's eyes. Laura wondered if anyone ever looked deeper into her than Trina.

"I want you and me to come together," she whispered softly. "Not you first, me second... or the other way around. Together."

Laura nodded slowly. "Fuck me with your pussy," she whispered back. "Is it wet?"

A fetching half-grin crossed Trina's face. "It never gets so wet as it does when I'm with you."

"Really?"

Now Trina nodded. "That make you happy?"

"Yes." She held both of Trina's naked breasts in her hands. "I dream of these nipples," she said, lowering her mouth to one swollen, bulbous dark plum, sucking it between her lips. "I dream of sucking them."

It was true. She rarely dreamed of her girlfriends, usually, she guessed, because she was so busy fucking them as often as she could. But she did have occasional dreams of Trina, and in them she was feasting on these beautiful, large, puffy nipples, sucking them to her heart's content. It aroused Trina too, since she loved having the big, swelling, puffy beauties sucked hard, and apparently Bill wouldn't suck them as hard as Laura did.

"Oh god, hon', you gonna make me come too quick," she panted to Laura, holding Laura's head in both of her hands as Laura moved her mouth from one wet, erect nipple to the other and back again, teasing them with her teeth, making Trina squirm and gasp. "Don't I get to taste yours too?" she whimpered softly, pulling Laura down face to face with her on the mattress, filling her own hands with Laura's smaller breasts.

Now she sucked Laura's aching nipples tenderly, starting slowly, worshipfully, laving them with her tongue, tugging them with her sensual lips, until Laura was mewling softly, wanting to feel it harder, wanting Trina to devour them.

"Oh harder... oh harder!" she whimpered. "Please, Trina."

"Hon', you gonna come too fast too," Trina murmured, pulling back.

Both were still dressed from the waist down. They had been too eager to suck each other's nipples to get undressed all the way. Now together they removed Trina's skirt and Laura's pants, then their panties, until they were finally both completely naked. Just the sight of Trina's totally naked glossy black voluptuous body was nearly enough to make Laura climax without further aid.

"God, you are so beautiful. How could I live so long without you," she sighed, running her hands all over Trina's wonderful, resilient flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.