Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 198

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 198 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Leaving Brandi in her hotel room, even though they had spent the afternoon and evening in exuberant fucking that left Laura exhausted, made her feel very bittersweet as she arrived home. Their relationship was thrilling, but infrequently consummated, and sexually dangerous since they were both gluttons. When would she see Brandi again?

And her feelings were complicated by remembering that she was already in a pickle, caused by her videotaped orgy with Stephanie, which had made Rhonda retaliate by taking April from her. And that too was complicated by Jane's interference when Laura was taking April home last week, after fucking her delicious ass for the first time. And then there was the very muted, civilized rejection by Deshona Reed, who had gently but firmly resisted her caresses.

It all made Laura very sad.

But there was a message on her answering machine that perked her up immediately.

"Oh damn... you're not there." It was Deshona Reed's voice. "Well... [wearily], I just called to talk. I kind of missed you... that's all. You can call if you like. Hope you didn't misplace my number. Bye."

Laura, smiling, felt suddenly warm all over. She called me! She sounded so friendly, so tired, so upset that I wasn't here. Deshona's number was right by the phone, where Laura had written it down the last time. She picked up the phone, kicking off her shoes, and called immediately.

"Don't ask me why," Deshona said, after they said hello. "I just got to thinking of you. Wanted to talk. I don't suppose you could come down here."

Laura's heart actually fluttered. What could this mean? She called. She's inviting me to her house again. Laura detected a faint, deep, excited but distant pulsing in her pussy at these thoughts. Oh god! And I'm so tired.

"You know," she found herself saying, astonished that she could be turning Deshona down, "I am so tired, I don't think I could make it down there."

"Oh. I understand." Deshona did not try to conceal her disappointment. "Well, tomorrow's our work day, right?"

"Yes, it is." Laura had almost forgotten. Since being rejected, however mildly, by Deshona, she had not looked forward to their next encounter.

"Well, come to my place. Not to the office. We can work here. Fewer distractions. Do you remember how to find it?"

"I think so," Laura said calmly. She knew the way minutely.

"Come early," Deshona said. "I'll see you then."

"Yes."

The next morning she put on her most tailored and austere business suit-black, with huge buttons, accented by a peach silk scarf-and drove down to Deshona Reed's house in the hills, trying not to anticipate anything. We'll just work, she told herself. We like each other. It will be enjoyable. Nothing is going to happen. Don't force it. In fact, you should be very impersonal, gracious, and businesslike. Okay?

But when she got there, she found Deshona wearing the same jeans, and the same sweatshirt, she had been wearing the last time Laura was there. And in a few seconds, Laura realized that she wasn't wearing a bra this time either.

"Well, you're dressed to the nines, Laura," Deshona said. "I told you we weren't going to the office."

"Just thought-"

"You'd better be all business?"

Laura blushed slightly. "I guess so."

"Come in here and take off your jacket and kick off your shoes. You are very over-dressed. I should get you some shorts."

"Oh, I'm fine. Shall we get started?"

"Come in here and sit with me for a minute."

She took Laura into her livingroom with the small facing white sofas and the glass coffee table, where Laura had tentatively kissed her, then been gently, sensibly refused. Again, Deshona sat down next to her. The sofas were really small loveseats, and so they were very close.

"I actually missed talking to you," Deshona said. "I can't believe it."

Laura was flattered. "I enjoyed talking with you."

Laura was very nervous. It was almost as if she were being seduced by Deshona this time, instead of the other way around. Deshona leaned her head back, as she had done the first time, staring up into space, the smooth curve of her dark throat revealing a small, regular pulse where a vein ran along her wonderful, shapely neck.

We've been here before, Laura thought as she lay her own head back too. When she turned her head sideways to look at Deshona, she found herself looking directly into Deshona's dark, direct eyes. Deshona's eyes slowly fell to Laura's mouth. She inched her head closer in an invitation Laura could not refuse.

Laura moved her head too until their lips met. This time there was no hesitation. Their mouths curved effortlessly together, and their lips parted easily. Laura's tongue slipped into Deshona's mouth, Deshona's tongue meeting it, coiling around it, stroking it. Nothing touched but their mouths, and the kiss went on a very long time. Unlike the first time, Deshona closed her eyes, at least for part of the kiss.

When they stopped kissing briefly, Laura whispered, "What made you change your mind?"

Deshona shrugged. "I like you," she murmured back. "Why fight it."

"I like you too."

They kissed again, and this time Laura slipped one hand under Deshona's sweatshirt, running her fingers over her warm, shapely naked back, pulling her body closer so that they were embracing. She kissed Deshona's marvelous dark neck, and her beautiful dark brown whorled ear, slipping her tongue into it and following her tongue with a small gush of hot breath.

Deshona shivered sharply. She laughed, a soft, disarming laugh. "You don't waste any time."

Gazing into her dark, shining eyes, Laura brought her hand around to cup one of Deshona's very round naked breasts. She had not felt such a round breast since Alison's breasts. And Deshona's breast was firm to the point of being hard, like Jane's, or Kendra's. She kissed Deshona again, gently squeezing her breast, scissoring the stubby center of Deshona's nipple with her fingers.

"Since we like each other, why don't we go into my bedroom and stretch out?" Deshona said softly.

"I'd love to stretch out with you," Laura said.

They stood up and proceeded to the master bedroom, which was on the other side of the house. Laura grinned a little, realizing that it was mid-morning, and they were about to fuck instead of work. She was also a little nervous, wondering if Deshona would lose her nerve on the way to the bedroom, which was quite a walk.

When they got there, Deshona closed the door behind them, as Laura often did at home.

"Such a big house," she explained. "I always close it when I'm in here."

Laura embraced her again and kissed her, right by the closed door. Then she stepped back, and she and Deshona together unbuttoned her silk blouse, removed it, and draped it on a chair.

"Ooohh, you have some pretty underwear," Deshona said, looking at Laura's black lace bra, which dipped low between her breasts. "Hold on... let me do something."

She bent her head and gently kissed the seductive cleavage between Laura's breasts. It was Laura's turn to shiver and turn weak in the knees. She pulled Deshona's face back up to hers, using both hands, and kissed her passionately.

"I want you very much," she whispered.

"You'll have to be patient with me. I've never done this before. Listen to me, I sound like a young virgin or something," she laughed self-deprecatingly.

"You are one to me," Laura said, slipping both hands under the sweatshirt this time, running them up to Deshona's marvelously round naked breasts.

"They're so round... and firm," she murmured.

Deshona grinned as both of them lifted the sweatshirt up over her head. She tossed it aside. Her breasts were amazingly round.

"They're so round," Laura said again, cupping the delectable balls of flesh in her palms.

She lowered her mouth to them, restraining herself from an all-out lustful assault. I don't want to scare her. But what gorgeous boobs! I just want to swallow them.

Deshona's nipples were flat dark-brown areolas and thick center nubs, not the swollen, bulbous black beauties that Laura loved so much, but very tempting anyway. Laura tongued and sucked them, licking the wide areolas until they were wet with her saliva and stippled with fresh tiny bumps. Then she sucked and tugged the stiff center nubs with her teeth until Deshona began to pant and mewl softly.

"Oh god... girl, you're getting me so excited!" she whimpered.

"Me too," Laura smiled up at her.

She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, watching Deshona's eyes on her naked breasts as the bra fell away. Deshona was slipping out of her jeans as she bent forward and ran her tongue all over one of Laura's bulging coral nipples. Still disengaging her jeans from around her ankles, she sucked Laura's nipple into her mouth. Then, hands free, she scooped up Laura's breast and squeezed it to, sucking harder.

"Unhh!" Laura gasped, biting her lower lip.

The sensations were so sweet. She had wanted Deshona Reed for so long. Again they kissed, rubbing their naked breasts and saliva-damp nipples together while Laura shed her skirt, and they both slipped quickly out of their panties. Now Deshona peeled back the bedspread on a huge king-sized bed, as large as Laura's. She took Laura's hand and drew Laura down with her on the sheets.

"I've dreamed of this moment," Deshona confessed softly as they kissed and caressed each other's naked body, enjoying for the first time the intense pleasure of being completely naked together. "I wished I had done it the first night, when you were here. That's why I called you. I... just wanted to hear your voice."

"I don't care how long you waited," Laura smiled. "I'm just glad you called. I wanted you from the first moment I saw you."

"Really?"

"Really." Laura began kissing her everywhere, slowly, exploring her beautiful neck and shoulders, her perfect clavicles, her smooth upper chest. "You are so lovely."

Deshona was petite, fine-boned, very shapely, with a tiny waist. Her perfectly round breasts were large for her body, though not too large, and Laura soon had her face between them, kissing the firm, smooth balls of flesh everywhere, exploring their curved undersides, the v between them, avoiding Deshona's excited, erect nipples until she finally gave in and sucked them.

The difference between Deshona's breasts and others, apart from being so perfectly round, like Alison's, was that they were really so hard that Laura could almost not get Deshona's entire nipple, areola and all, into her mouth. But it was wonderful trying. She held each breast in her hands and sucked Deshona's nipples so hard that Deshona began cawing and mewling uncontrollably.

Laura released one wet, stiff nipple from her mouth. "God, am I hurting you?"

"Oh no! Oh god no... it feels so good! Please, do it again!"

Oh god, I really want to fuck this beautiful woman! Laura thought, hungrily devouring Deshona's lovely round breasts now, squeezing and sucking them aggressively. I'll bet she's really wet after this. She's so gorgeous.

She kissed her way down Deshona's delicious body, across her marvelous smooth stomach, slipping down between her yawning thighs. I wish I could see her face when I stick my tongue into her pussy, Laura thought. She's never felt anything like what she's going to feel now, I just know it. I'm going to make her come so hard.

And Deshona had an especially beautiful pussy, the kind Laura loved so much, with long, sinuous black lips and a parabolic shape, the glimmering fiery hot pink insides slick with fresh warm juices. Her clit was already swollen and pinkish, protruding halfway from an over-large, glossy little hood. Laura couldn't wait to taste it, but she controlled her desires and carefully parted Deshona's lovely cuntlips with her fingers, exposing the inflamed, glistening cleft of her tempting honey pit.

She held open Deshona's pussy and slipped her tongue slowly into it, not stopping until her own lips pressed against Deshona's spread cuntlips. It was a french kiss in her most secret place, and Deshona gave a small wail of unbearable delight as she felt Laura's tongue slide into her aching slit.

"Unhhhhhhh! Oh!" she whimpered.

Patiently, lovingly, Laura began to make love to Deshona's pussy with all her considerable skill, determined to make it unforgettable. She licked the pulpy, warm insides of Deshona's cunt, luxuriating in the tangy flavors of the copious juices that flowed onto her tongue, swallowing them thirstily. Deshona moaned and gyrated her hips slowly, her fingers dancing excited in Laura's hair, clutching Laura's scalp.

"Ohhnnn!" she moaned, biting her lower lip, tilting her head up to watch Laura, her eyes catching Laura's, who looked up to see how she was taking it.

Deshona half-swooned, her head falling back to the bed, her lovely, small, curvaceous body writhing sexily. For the first time, Laura let her tongue graze the girl's sensitive clit, and Deshona whimpered hysterically, her hips pumping wildly.

"Oh... oh!" she gasped. "Oh... honey... I don't come very fast," she whimpered to Laura. "Just want you to know."

You may surprise yourself, darling, Laura thought. But she cooed softly, "You take as much time as you want. I love your delicious pussy. I love your delicious pussy," she repeated, now sucking Deshona's cuntlips gently as she slid two fingers up into her cunt too, preparing to heighten the intensity.

Deshona did surprise herself because in two minutes she was totally out of control. On the other hand, Laura thought, as she began to stroke Deshona's clit deliberately with her tongue, maybe this is what she means by a long time. Laura had learned that most women had no idea what 'long' really was-unless like Laura herself, or Yvette, for example, or Randi, women who really did come in only seconds sometimes, they were genuine fast climaxers. But other women had nothing to measure themselves against. They might think two minutes was a long time, whereas it took others five or six minutes to get there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.