Hot Winter Weekend - Cover

Hot Winter Weekend

by Word Hunter

Copyright© 2024 by Word Hunter

Fiction Sex Story: When a solo camping trip ends up as a group event, with me being the only guy around, my view of needing peace and quiet to forget about a breakup changes just a bit.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   .

I was one of a few people walking along the mountain trail, heading to the isolated hot-springs, that you could only get to by foot. It was winter, snow was falling, and the people behind me were bitching about me. I had showed up, and was starting up the trail, when they pulled into the empty parking lot. Before I got twenty foot up the trail, a woman was yelling for me to wait up. She was a local, and she was bringing out a load of women, for a day at the hot-springs. She wanted me to leave, since she intended for the women to be nude.

As I was sixteen, had been driven to the parking lot that was at the trail head, and we were in a cell phone dead spot, leaving was not much of an option. I had camping gear, and had planned on spending the entire four day holiday weekend up here. The hot-springs were on public land, meaning free access, and I was not going to be ran off. I told her I would use the fourth spring, being the smallest and fifty foot away from the three bigger springs, but that she couldn’t make me leave.

So that is how I ended up just in front of the fourteen college age women, who were heading to the hot-springs, for a lesbian orgy weekend. Not that all of them were only interested in women, half declared themselves as bi, but were not interested in playing with a guy right now. What upset the true lesbians, was that the four sexiest women gave me their phone numbers, telling me that after this weekend, I was free to call them for a quick fuck, or a full weekend fuck that only stopped when I couldn’t get it up again.

I had a huge frame pack on my back, while carrying a duffel almost as big. With the fourteen college women, and the only slightly older guide following me, I was breaking trail in the now knee deep snow. When we got near the hot-springs, the snow on the ground was no where near as deep, but that was three miles later, up and down several ridges, as we ended up at the base of some majestic mountains.

I turned off to the left of the trail while the rest of the women stopped and waited for their guide. She arrived, and after a few quiet words, took them up to the upper springs. All four hot-springs drained off into the same stream so all of them were fresh, not drain down from upper pools. The small pool was typically a good bit hotter than the upper pools, but it was also more isolated. That was why, after clearing a big enough space to put up the canvas cabin tent that was twenty by thirty, with the collapsible stove I had hauled in the duffel, having the stove pipe inside the stove, I was ready to relax. But I wanted wood for the stove, so I went a ways back down the trial, picking up all the dead wood I had hidden, after cutting it three weekends ago. I was hauling the last load of wood I figured I would need, when I discovered all the women, naked in the pool I had limited myself to.

I sat the wood inside with all the other wood, noticing that there were fifteen sleeping bags setting inside the door, to the side opposite where I had my cot, with my sleeping bag on it. As upset as they were, it seems that they decided to grace me with their company. I could have told them that when it got cold, and snowed like it did, this pool was the only one that kept it’s temperature above eighty degrees. The others typically being a bit over a hundred lost over thirty five degrees, since they all got melt runoff, but this pool was all under ground water, meaning it was always a hundred and six degrees year round.

I hung up my wet clothing on a corner post of the tent, only wearing my dry boxers, as I started a fire in the stove. I had it going quite well when I took the bucket out to where the snow was heavier, scraping the top of it into the bucket to melt in the cabin, for food and drinking. Last I sat out a pot, that I had filled with snow, on top of the stove, to melt and boil. Satisfied that I had everything set up the way I wanted, I tossed my boxers over onto my cot, walking nude to the pool of steaming water.

I was watched by all but two women, who happened to be face first between the thighs of two other women, as I stepped down into the water, moving to the side, just off of the stone steps someone had set up. I closed my eyes leaning against the hot rock as I relaxed. I could hear whispers from the women, as they enjoyed their time for at least a half how, before my ignoring them allowed them to enjoy themselves uninhibitedly. The guide slide up next to me, telling me that the other pools were too cold, and that she was grateful that I acted more responsible than she did, by not arguing about the women being in the pool she agreed I could have to myself.

I smiled and nodded, not bothering to open my eyes, that was until I felt hands on my cock. I seen it was one of the lesbians who had been glaring at me, with the woman, she had been using her own body to shield my view of. But here they were, both of them getting me hard, while almost daring me to comment about it, with their stares. They were not aware of it, but they were being watched by all the other women, as I slide down more, allowing easier access. The access they chose was not the one I expected, as I was mounted, taking the virginity of the aggressive one of the couple. Her girlfriend behind her giving her encouragement with comments like ‘It is only a flesh dildo, that stays warm, with a built in pump full of tasty cream, if you like sucking on it.’ ‘Just think, if he is willing to let you fuck him, maybe we can find another guy on campus that will let us ride his face and cock, so we can get that stretched feeling, while loving each other.’ ‘If he was on his back, we could keep swapping from cock to tongue, while sucking each others titties, you know how amazing that would feel?’

The way I was being watched by other women, as they realized I was letting the man hater of their group fuck herself with my cock, without trying to take over, meant that they might get cock as well, if they wanted to try it. I felt my cock squeezed a half dozen times before I filled the virgin pussy with a full load. The dazed and confused look in the woman’s eyes, as she realized she loved cock, but hated most men attached to the cock, meant that she was not truly a lesbian.

I knew that my cock wasn’t magical, what had happened was, a woman who learned to hate men, discovered that it was men’s attitudes and personalities that she hated, not the body and what the body could do for her sexually. When her girlfriend sat her behind me, mounting me with no flinching as my cock broke her hymen. I twisted a bit to allow her easier access to her girlfriends pussy, to eat my cum out. Her girlfriend was back in the water, long before I filled the second pussy of the evening.

Snowstorms preserve the light of evening, but then after the light fades darkness is almost complete. So when the small light hanging from the side of my tent door was the only light visible, and the two women who had swapped, and then again, getting two loads each, and eating the load from their girlfriend’s pussy, had moved off to talk to themselves about what they had just done, I got up heading to my tent. I knew someone was inside, since the overhead lamp was on, by the light leaking through the door.

I discovered a large black silky looking sheet covering my cot and sleeping bag, with two naked women on top, getting pounded by two women with strap-on dildos. Filming the action was the guide, and this was why they didn’t want me around. Reasonable, but that was my cot, and I intended to sleep in it, and in any woman that was still on it, was going to be fucked as good as I could, before I went to sleep. I quietly poured the boiling water through a filter into my freeze dried dinner, filling the pot with more water when I seen that there were several other women coming in now, and unpacking their own freeze dried meals.

Once I finished eating, I poured the rest of the water into the pot, before stepping into my shoes to go out and gather more snow. This time I packed the snow down into the bucket, with the lid as a shovel, before returning to the tent. My cot now had two different women side by side, getting their pussy eaten, while two women sat on their faces, as the two bent over to eat pussy were being pounded, taking eight of the women, while all but two of the women were filming them. I sat the bucket of snow down a few feet from the stove, then sat in my folding camp chair, watching the show.

I discovered that I was going to be the fluffer for the women though, as the two not involved came over to me, one mounting my extremely hard cock, while the other jumped up to ride my face, as she kissed and groped her girlfriend upside down, so I was eating pussy while getting fucked, by the second avowed lesbians. They switched out before I blew my load, though they both got off several times each. Then the ladies on my cot, having played hop scotch, meaning the end girl sitting on the face got the strap on as the line crawled forward, until all the women had had a chance in each position, finished this part of the show.

The two who had gotten all worked, up using my willing body, then jumped into a sixty nine on my cot. Before anyone said anything to me, the guide plopped down on my cock, while facing the cot as she filmed, sitting still as she used her muscles to squeeze my cock rhythmically. The other women were filming, and I managed to hold off, until the cameras were put, down to fill the pussy squeezing my cock, my groan of pleasure loud enough to have needing editing if it had been filmed.

I could see several of the women smirking, as I sat still, enjoying the feeling of pussy so tight that my cock didn’t deflate, after shooting my load. The women were discussing what was next, when I told them that as a guy, seeing women was more enjoyable than seeing men, but every man wants to see a woman get it, front and back at the same time. The looks that the women shared, it was like they had not thought about how two strap-on toys meant two holes, and those holes could belong to the same woman.

I was ridden by the last two lesbians, again being the first thing up their pussy big enough to break their hymen, and though they enjoyed my cock, and the feeling of my cum blasting into them, they never looked me in the eye or kissed me. They even held my hands on the arms of the camp chair, to keep me from touching them. While willing to fuck me, they showed that I was what the second woman I had tonight said, a living dildo that shot cream.

After that the women began spreading out their sleeping bags, getting ready to go to sleep, with as crowded as it was, I noticed one couple connect their sleeping bags then slide them under my cot. I also got a fresh pair of women in my cot, who both requested their share of cum from me, that I willingly gave them, to their cum filled pussy eating delight. As I lay there drifting off, I thought about how this weekend was supposed to be a quiet recovery, from my ex-girlfriend getting caught fucking her brother by me, when she claimed to be a virgin, and was saving herself for marriage.

Two women, both virgins, to start my night, two more after exiting the pool, who might or might not have been virgins, then the guide of this group, followed by two more virgins, and finally two of the women who had given me their number. That made nine of the fifteen pussies that I had filled with my cum this evening. Not bad, for being a fourteen year old virgin, at the start of the day. I had a big smile as I drifted off to sleep.

My wake up alarm was epic, as my cock was buried in the hottest and tightest hole I had felt so far, while the delicious juices dripping into my mouth, gave me reason to eat first, and then decide if I wanted to say good morning. When I filled the pussy that was trying to rip my cock off, she stood up, as the woman on my face dropped onto my cock, trying to keep it from deflating too much, while she ate my cum from the woman standing in front of her. I noticed that the other sleeping bags were still filled, but the show was being watched, so these two must have been the ones below my cot.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.