Cuckolding and Humiliating Eric - Cover

Cuckolding and Humiliating Eric

by SniperWak

Copyright© 2024 by SniperWak

BDSM Sex Story: Eric gets cuckolded and humiliated by his wife. Has themes of noncon.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   .

Eric drove on the freeway, his wife in the seat next to him texting Robert—the guy she was going to meet. His wife was a beautiful woman with tan skin, straight black hair, and monolid eyes. Jennifer’s green dress, the one she bought last week, hugged her body in a way that turned him on. When she finally put the phone down, the smile on her face lingered.

“What were you smiling at?” Eric asked with curiosity.

Jennifer giggled a bit. Her voice was deeper than most women’s, but it had a certain mature femininity to it. “Wouldn’t you like to know,” she said.

He had been locked in a chastity cage for so long that it was hard to concentrate, and the longer he spent in it the more beautiful he found his wife. All he wanted to do was to have sex with her again, but she never let him. After Eric was laid off from his job, she made him become a house husband so he could have some way of contributing to the household. It didn’t take very long until she started having sex with other men and saying she didn’t find him manly enough anymore. It was nearly impossible for him to find a job as the gap on his resume got bigger, and he was beginning to lose hope that he would ever become anything more than a cuck for his wife.

They arrived at the meeting place and Jennifer got out of the car. She came back a few minutes later with her arm around Robert’s arm. Robert’s height intimidated Eric a bit, and he had a certain charm that Eric could never live up to.

“It’s nice to see you again Eric,” Robert said with a smirk on his face. He liked to taunt Eric a lot, and Jen always found it entertaining.

“I’m glad to see you too,” Eric lied.

They both climbed into the car and Robert reached over and cupped Jennifer’s covered breasts in his hands in order to fondle them—something that Jennifer never let Eric do anymore. She giggled and smiled, “well, aren’t you going to start driving?”

The whole drive home, Eric could hear them kissing. On one occasion, he took a glance back at a red light and he saw Jennifer’s tits poking out over the top of her shirt. She yelled at him and covered them with her hand, and Robert said he was disappointed in Eric. It had been months since he last got to see his wife’s boobs, and seeing them now made his penis squirm inside the chastity cage.

As they walked from the car to the house, Jennifer laughed loudly at a joke Robert told. She really seemed to be into him. How could she not be? He was manly, tall, and had a dick that Eric could never even hope to compete with.

Upon entering their house, Jennifer turned to Eric and said, “as punishment for you seeing my tits without my permission, you’re going to take off all your clothes in front of Robert.”

Eric’s cheeks went flush red, he’d only ever been naked in front of his wife, and he was insecure about the size of his penis.

“If you don’t follow your wife’s instructions I’ll take those clothes off of you myself,” Robert said.

Upon hearing that, he quickly took off all his clothes, feeling more and more shame after each article of clothing was removed. Jennifer stood there smiling with a grin on her face. Eric felt like he couldn’t look at either of them in the eyes, so he stared down at the floor.

“How big was he when he was outside of the cage?” Robert asked.

“He says he’s five inches but I think he’s probably smaller,” Jennifer said while giving Rob a flirty smile. She looked back towards Eric and said, “can you prepare us some dinner? Make it for four people, we’re having a guest come over soon.”

“I’ll go do that,” Eric said as he ran off to the kitchen, glad to be able to hide from them. Who could the new guest be? Would it be a guy or a girl? Was Jennifer going to make him stay naked in front of the visitor? That idea made him nervous. Robert seeing him nude was already bad enough. If it was another woman, he would be utterly and completely humiliated.

A few minutes later, Eric heard Jennifer and Rob head off to the bedroom and close the door. After another few minutes, he could hear some faint moaning, along with the occasional grunt. It’d be so hot to be in there, he could only imagine how his wife must look being fucked by Robert. If only Eric could be the one having sex with her. He turned off the stove to hopefully get a better listen—the sounds his wife made turned him on so much. She was saying something, but the exact words were muffled.

(Jennifer’s POV)

The thrusts pushed so hard and felt so good. Jennifer’s legs pointed up in the air as she laid on her back, taking it all in as she moaned.

“Your dick is so fucking big,” she said while moaning after each word.

Robert responded by slapping one of her tits. God, she loved it when he did that, he was always so dominant with her. Not like her husband who was always so passive and had a small dick; at least he gave good massages and could make good meals.

Robert reached down and began to rub her clit with one hand while the other went to pin her hand to the bed. The combination of his big hands rubbing her clit while being penetrated over and over again made tingly sparks run all over her body. Each time he pounded her, her tits would bounce back and forth.

She slowly began to arch her back upwards as the tingles increased; her eyes rolled back, and she held her breath for a brief second before letting out one of the loudest moans she had ever let out, one that the neighbors next door could probably hear. Her legs began to shake so much that you could see the vibrations on her thighs. Eventually, the vibrations slowed and she relaxed the tension in her body so she laid back flat on the bed.

“Please keep going, it feels good,” she said.

“Your pussy is so tight I can’t go for much longer,” he said.

Right as Rob said that, she noticed a shadow shuffle from the crack beneath the door. Was Eric outside listening? Oh well, she’ll deal with that later. Besides, it was kind of hot knowing that her husband was listening in. He must be jealous.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.