An Afternoon With the Drakes - Cover

An Afternoon With the Drakes

by Heatheranne

Copyright© 2024 by Heatheranne

Erotica Sex Story: Take two horny parents and fold in their two horny teen children. Add one horny aunt. Now blend with a half-dozen horny teen jocks. Spice with a potent ED drug and you have the recipe for a fun afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   .

Donna Drake loved to screw. Her boyfriend, Johnny, had already given her three solid orgasms, but she was still horny. Now, kneeling between Johnny’s knees, she had a mouthful of his teen cock between her lips, and she was rapidly bringing it back to life. She had been fingering her pussy, and now she moaned in anticipation. All she had to do was get Johnny to once more start pounding away and she could come again. She had his hard-on throbbing between her lips, when the sound of a car pulling up sounded outside. It was Johnny’s mom and dad, home early.

“Aw, shit,” Johnny swore. Both teens began to throw on their clothes. Donna rushed into her skirt, top and shoes. With her bra and panties in hand, she slipped out the back door just as Johnny’s parents came in the front.

Donna smiled as she began the ten minute walk to her home. The thrill of almost being caught was a huge turn on for her. The smooth cotton material of her tee shirt brushed over the hard nipples of her bouncing tits. Her swollen pussy lips massaged her prominent clit with every step. It seemed that she was going to be more aroused by the time she got home than she had been with Johnny’s dick in her mouth. One more good fuck would have been nice.

Her pussy felt downright juicy as she arrived at home and eased inside through the rear door. It was late and it looked like everyone was in bed. A few nightlights kept the house from complete darkness. She lived here with her brother, Logan and her Aunt Ella as well as her parents. It seemed that everyone must be in bed, otherwise someone would be watching TV.

Donna walked into the living room. She could tell that her parents, Cal and Livy Drake were in bed for sure because she could hear them having sex. Their master bedroom was through a door not far off the living room. Suddenly, too horny to wait until she was alone in her bedroom, Donna pulled up the hem of her skirt and flopped onto a chair. She began to rub her pussy to the sounds of her parents enthusiastic love making. Livy had been her high school’s head cheerleader, homecoming queen and the most likely to get it on with the school’s football stud, Cal Drake. Livy had been, and was still, beautiful, blonde and stacked, while Cal had been handsome enough, and hung impressively enough, to have a couple of teachers spread their legs for him. But once Cal and Livy paired up, they couldn’t get enough of one another. They had Donna and Logan before they turned twenty. Now, in their mid-thirties, they still got it on almost every night.

Donna closed her eyes. She curled the fingers of her right hand and thrust the middle three into her dripping pussy. In her mind’s eye she could see her toned and fit parents getting it on. Her hand moved in time with her mother’s groans of pleasure. Damn, she thought, it must be nice to have someone hot and eager to pound your pussy nightly, every night, nonstop, one fucking orgasm after another and...

Donna’s eyes popped open. Her brother, Logan, was right there in front of her. He was wearing a pair of knee-length athletic shorts and nothing else. At the age of sixteen, he was well on his way to be as much of a good looking stud as their father. It was far too late for her to act demure, but Donna pulled her skirt down anyway. Hell, they both knew that the other was sexually active, and a little masturbation was no big deal.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Maybe I should be asking you that,” he said with a grin. “Couldn’t Johnny get it up for you?”

“Not enough,” she snapped. She leaned her head in the direction of their parent’s bedroom. “Hearing that, I thought I’d help myself.”

“I know what you mean,” he said. “Joan teased me all night and then her mother called before we could fuck. My balls ache. I decided to get a glass of water before I relieved myself. That’s when I saw you. I was enjoying the show, by the way.”

Donna lifted her skirt, bringing her wet pussy back into view. “You could jack off with me, you know,” she said as she rubbed her clit. Logan’s hand went to the bulge in his satiny shorts that had grown significantly in the last few seconds. He stroked the slick material over it. “Come on,” she said in the tone of a big sister taking charge, “you’ve seen mine now let me see yours.”

Billy gave her a contemptuous look in the way that little brothers gave their big sisters. He wouldn’t just drop his shorts on her orders. He decided to double down. “Why don’t we go watch, then?”

Donna liked that idea. “Do you think they left the curtains open?”

“Only one way to find out.”

“Okay,” she said.

“Okay,” he said.

“Alright,” she said, standing up.”

“Yeah, alright,” he said.

A minute later, they were in the warm, late summer air, and rounding the edge of their house. There was a small patio outside the master bedroom. It was equipped with a couple of chairs and a small table. Livy and Cal often had morning coffee or afternoon drinks out there. It was accessible through a sliding glass door. There were curtains, but they were difficult to close completely. As Donna and Logan crept across the flagstone surface, they could see a six inch gap in the curtains. The two teens stopped in the shadows and peeked through the gap. Light from a television played across the two figures on the king-sized bed.

“Oh shit,” Donna said softly. “Mom’s sucking off that big cock like there’s no tomorrow.” She wondered if Livy was working her husband’s cock back to full hardness after a hot fuck. Probably so, she thought, her mother had sounded as if she had been in full orgasm just a few minutes ago. Livy was on her knees, bent over Cal’s dick. Her free hand was between her legs, frigging her clit. Donna wished that she was the one sucking that big cock. Maybe she could only watch, but she could certainly finger-fuck herself like her mother.

Donna steadied herself on the back of one of the chairs, and then began to rub her pussy. Her mother, who must have become satisfied with the state of her husband’s dick, straddled his lap and stuffed the big pole up her cunt.

Donna glanced at her brother. In order to see his parent’s hot fuck show, he had to stand a bit behind Donna and gaze over her shoulder. She watched as he pulled his cock out of the front of his shorts. She hadn’t seen her brother’s penis for a couple of years. Her eyes widened at the sight. Her boyfriend, Johnny, was blessed in the cock department, but Logan had him beat in both length and width. Logan began to beat-off by running his hand up the shaft and then twisting his fingers around the flared head. His cock quickly began to glisten with pre-cum. She turned slightly so she could watch both him and her parents.

“You like that, don’t you?” she teased.

“Are you kidding?” he said. “Mom looks fantastic.” He couldn’t drag his eyes from the hot fuck.

Donna had to admit their mother looked sexy as hell. Her blonde hair, cut in a practical bob, swirled about her head as she plunged wildly on her husband’s cock. Her firm double-D tits filled his hands as he tweaked their prominent nipples.

For a couple of minutes, Donna madly fingered her pussy. She alternated between watching her parents get it on and watching her brother pump his massive hard-on.

“Oh, fuck, that’s good,” Livy crowed. “Fuck my pussy, fuck it hard. I love it.” She writhed and came all over her husband’s pounding dick.

“You got it, baby,” Cal Drake said. He gave her a dozen long, thorough thrusts as his cock spewed a copious amount of cum; so much that it flowed from his wife’s well fucked cunt.

Donna saw something white streak by her side and land with a splat on the patio. Logan was coming and then coming some more. His cock shot at least a half-dozen looping streams of thick cum before it settled down and merely dripped a small puddle at his feet.

Donna clamped her free hand over her mouth. So much cum, so much freaking cum from her father and brother. Her pussy went into spasm. So much live sex right here and now. Her knees were weak; she had to steady herself on the chair. By the time she could think once more, her parents had snuggled together. They looked as if they had finally fucked out and gone to sleep by the light from the TV. Donna and Logan slipped off the patio and around the corner of the house.

As they neared the back door, Logan said, “It must be nice to have sex any time you want.”

“Yeah, I thought about that earlier. And you know, we could if we gave it a chance,” Donna said with a giggle.

“What do you mean?” Logan said. “We can’t see Johnny and Joan any more than we already are.”

“Dummy,” Donna said. “I’m talking about you and me. I’ve got a hot pussy and you’ve got a big dick. Let’s put them together.”

Logan stopped so quickly, his bare feet squeaked on the evening’s dewy grass. “That’s incest,” he said.

Donna shrugged and said, “We’re not making babies. It’s just for fun. And don’t act as if you don’t like the idea.” She pointedly looked down at the rising bulge in his shorts. She was impressed; he had shot a big load only a minute or so earlier.

He didn’t say anything. He moved in close and lifted the hem of her indecently short skirt. He cupped a hand over her cunt and massaged her mound with a firm pressure. His other hand went to her titties, rubbing the fabric of her tee shirt over the hard nipples. Donna pulled on his shorts until they fell to his knees. She grabbed at his cock and realized that she couldn’t begin to wrap her fingers around the shaft. Her hand slid upward and she was rewarded with enough pre-cum to coat her fingers. When he slid a finger into her wet pussy, she moaned, “Oh shit, that’s so good.”

The brother and sister masturbated one another, each growing hornier by the second. Breathlessly, Donna said, “Want to fuck in my room?”

Logan hesitated only for a second before he pulled up his shorts and said, “Sounds like a plan.” They hurried into the house and then into Donna’s room. She turned on a bedside lamp while he closed the door.

Donna sat on the edge of her bed and pulled up her skirt. Her finger worked over her engorged clit as she watched Logan skin off his shorts. His thick dick waved from side to side as he approached. She slid back on the bed. His eyes were locked on hers. His mouth covered hers in an obscenely wet kiss. The fingers of one hand dived into her pussy, while the other went to her breast. His dripping cock spread pre-cum all over her thigh.

Breaking their kiss she moaned, “I love how you’re playing with my cunt.”

“I want to make you come with my dick, not my hand,” he growled. “Let’s fuck.”

Donna covered his lips with a couple of fingers. “Not so loud. Ella’s just down the hall remember. But hell yes, let’s fuck.” She lay back on the bed, raised her knees and spread them wide. Logan crawled between her smooth thighs, his bulging cock-head slipped and slid around on her vaginal lips until she couldn’t stand it. She took his cock in hand and pulled it inside her eager cunt.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Now fuck me hard!” she moaned. Logan pulled on her hips and began to pump her like a sex machine. She had been halfway to an orgasm already, and now Logan’s prick made her groan with passion. Her hips writhed as she willed more of his big cock into her eager pussy. “Yeah, that’s it, Logan. Fuck me harder,” she cried.

“Oh shit, you’re such a hot fuck, Sis,” Logan panted.

Donna came, groaning as her pussy massaged Logan’s thundering hard-on. She gasped and moaned as her hands went to her tits and pinched her hard nipples. She ground her pussy against his plunging cock, triggering one orgasm after another.

Logan felt his sister’s pussy contract around his madly humping cock. She was trying to milk the cum from his balls. This had to be the hottest fuck of his life. Suddenly, he was there. The sensation was almost unbearable as his dick sprayed teen-cream until it filled her cunt and ran down his balls in rivulets.

Logan took a dozen deep breaths and then smiled at his sister with a twinkle in his eye. He gave her a solid kiss on the mouth, and then began to fuck her again. His stiff cock never left her pussy.

“Yes, oh yes, Logan, give me more of your big dick.”

“I love your pussy, baby. I can’t get enough.”

Donna raised her hips and humped her wet cunt around his cock. “Get all the pussy you want. Give me all the cock you can,” she moaned. “I love it.”

“I’ll give it to you all right,” Logan said, punctuating each word with a cunt slamming thrust.

“Just like that,” Donna panted. She tried to meet every jab of his big cock with a grind of her hips. She locked her pussy on his cock and was rewarded with hot jets of cum. “Ohooo fuckkk,” she said in a long, low moan. They both came again.

Logan seemed to be sated, at least for a while. He rolled off his sister and onto his back. Donna leaned up over him, her eyes worshiping his prick. It was still halfway hard. Her boyfriend, Johnny, always shriveled to nothing between fucks, and he needed plenty of time to recover. Logan, it seemed, needed only time enough to catch his breath. She took his cock in hand and began to pump it to back to a full hard-on.

“Watching Mom and Dad do it sure turned us on,” she said.

With a grunt of laughter, Logan said, “You could say that again.”

“Do you ever think about doing Mom?” Donna asked.

“Don’t be gross.”

Donna knew her brother, the tone of his voice meant that he was avoiding the question. She decided to tease him. “It’s okay. Sometimes I think about fucking Daddy. I mean, you saw his big dick. What girl wouldn’t want that thing sliding around in her pussy?” Logan’s cock grew back to full hardness. She grinned at him. “Come on, I bet you think about Mom when you jerk off.”

“Okay, yes, when I jerk off, I dream about her as much as I dream about Joan.” he growled. “Or every other girl altogether,” he added in a mumble.

Donna giggled and swirled her hand around his tumescent cock-head. “Our mother is a horny bitch; I bet you could fuck her without a lot of trouble.”

Logan grinned and said, “That would be nice – you, Mom and Joan. With that much pussy, I wouldn’t have to jerk off so much. So are you going to suck me off or what?”

Donna clutched her brother’s cock in both hands. She loved the feel of it, the masculine power, the heat. It was almost as exciting as having it in her pussy. She fitted her mouth over the cock-head and licked it all over.

“I love sucking cock,” she told Logan with a sensual grin. “I want you to blow a load right down my throat.”

“Just do it,” Logan moaned.

Donna swooped back down on his rigid cock and concentrated on giving him head. She sucked and swirled and fucked him with her mouth. All the while, her pussy tingled and became wetter. His pre-cum was sweet. She moved faster; she couldn’t wait to taste his spunk.

When Logan’s cock strained upward, she knew she would soon be drinking spurts of his thick cum. She wanted him as excited as possible so as to get the maximum amount of cum from her brother. She knew all about edging. She could make her boyfriend Johnny hang on the brink of an orgasm for minutes at a time. She took Logan’s cock in both hands, one on top of the other, and began to merely lick the sensitive skin beneath his distended head. Logan stirred his hips this way and that to urge her on. Pre-cum flowed over fingers in a steady stream.

“Finish me off, Sis. Please ... please, Logan begged.” His bucking hips were about to have them off the bed and onto the floor.

Donna relented. She locked her lips over the dark red cock-head, and replaced her tongue with a pre-cum coated thumb. She heard her brother draw a deep breath and then a string of cum almost filled her mouth. She swallowed and was rewarded with even more of the hot boy-goo.

She loved what she was doing to Logan. It felt powerful and sexy as hell to suck the cum from her brother’s balls. Her legs twitched together. Her pussy was hotter than ever; she really needed another come. And why not? His just emptied cock hadn’t exactly deflated like a balloon. It was hard enough and she bet she could keep it that way.

Donna straddled her brother’s thighs. She grabbed his cock and pulled the cum-slick head against her pussy lips. She took about half his length and swayed her hips about. “Going to stay hard?” she asked with a giggle.

“It sure looks that way,” he said as he shoved off the bed trying to get more pussy around his dick. “Let’s screw some more.”

“First, promise me you’ll fuck our mother,” Donna said.

Logan snorted. “Okay, you promise to fuck our father.”

“It’s a deal,” she said, realizing that she really wanted to, deal or no deal.

Donna lowered her hot, young ass down slowly, moaning with pleasure as her brother’s stiff cock rose into her eager pussy. Logan palmed her tits and thumbed her erect nipples.

“Logan, I love your cock,” she sighed after she had filled her pussy with hot teen meat.

“Take it, Sis. Take it,” Logan said as he squeezed her ample breasts.

Donna fucked her brother cowgirl style. Her pussy rocked her back and forth, dragging her engorged clit along Logan’s cock-shaft. She could tell that she was getting more out of the fuck than he was. She grinned at the frustrated grinds and heaves of his hips. She was perfectly content to tease him while she had her fun, but then he grabbed her ass and began to plunge in and out of her pussy like a wild man.

“Logan,” she whispered breathlessly, “Oh fuck, baby. That’s so hot. I’m going to come.”

Logan had both arms wrapped around his sister. He filled his mouth with her succulent tit-meat while his cock slammed her wet pussy.

Donna held on as a the ripples of sexual heat built into a what promised to be a colossal orgasm, her best of the night, maybe of her young life. If only he would come with her.

“Now, Logan,” she huffed in his ear. “Give me all your hot cum.”

Donna knew she was getting her way when Logan’s body stiffened and his teen-spunk squirted into her pussy.

“Fuck yes, baby ... fuck, Fuck, FUCK,” moaned Donna as her cunt practically melted from the force of her orgasm, but she wasn’t completely satisfied, not at all. She could feel her brother’s warm cum dripping down her thighs. With a sly smirk on her face, she maneuvered her pussy until it was above Logan’s face as he lay on a pillow. “You left a mess in my cunt. Don’t you think you should clean it up?”

“You think I won’t?” he growled.

“Go for it,” she said. She giggled with delight as Logan pulled her leaking pussy to his lips and began to lick. He didn’t stop until she’d had another glorious orgasm that left her breathless and quivering.


There was school for Donna and Logan the next day. They both spent their classes thoroughly distracted, wondering how much sex they could work in that evening. Once back home, they were delighted to find out that they would be alone in the house for hours. Their Aunt Ella had a dinner date, and their parents were going to attend a party after dinner at home.

Donna couldn’t believe she was so excited. Her pussy throbbed as she took her seat next to Logan at their dining room table. At the end of the table, Livy and Cal were engrossed in their phones, occasionally exchanging remarks in between bites. Donna stifled a gasp when her brother’s hand slipped across her thigh and dived between her legs. She spread her knees in invitation, and Logan did not disappoint. His fingers pulsed against the seam of her shorts, sending waves of sexual arousal all through her cunt.

After the meal, it was Donna and Logan’s job to clear the table and load the dishwasher. As their parents left to dress for the party, Logan picked up his plate and stood. The hard-on that jutted from his pants almost smacked Donna in the face. “I can’t wait to fuck you,” he whispered.

Donna laughed and said, “I can tell. When Mom and Dad are gone, I’ll come to your room.”

Wearing one of the long tee-shirts she usually slept in, Donna watched her parents drive away from the house. She sprinted to Logan’s room and stepped inside. He was naked on his bed, slowly stroking his big dick. She pulled off her tee, which happened to be the only thing she had bothered with wearing, and spread her legs.

“How badly do you want this pussy?” she said as if she was actually going to make him work for it.

“As much as you want my dick,” he growled at her. “I can see your pussy dripping from here.

Donna giggled and leapt onto the bed, and then onto her brother’s stiff cock. The two teens were so horny they immediately went into a wild fuck. Logan came twice with barely a pause while Donna groaned continuously in orgasmic heaven. Eventually, they had to stop to catch their breath.

Donna dragged herself off Logan’s at long last wilting cock and flopped down beside him, her face buried in his shoulder. When her breathing calmed, she said, “Wow, that was amazing.”

“Wow, the best yet,” Logan confirmed.

“Wow, yeah, quite the show,” said a third voice.

Donna spun around on the bed so quickly she almost rolled off the mattress. Logan sat up, head snapping around, and gawked at their visitor. “Aunt Ella,” they said in unison, sounding guilty as hell.

Ella Drake leaned against the bedroom’s door frame. She looked sexy as hell in a little black dress, with its plunging neckline and short hemline, that she’d worn for her dinner date. She was fifteen years younger than her brother, Cal, and she looked very much like him. They were both tall and blonde while she had the softer, more feminine version of his rugged good looks. She was staying with the family while she went to college and worked part time for a vitamin and supplements store. The family, however, didn’t see very much of her. It seemed she spent most of her free time on dates.

Ella gestured at the two naked teens and said, “How long has this been going on?”

“Uh, not even a whole day?” Logan said as if the amount of time was some mitigating factor.

“Look,” Donna said matter-of-factly. “We both came home from dates last night less than satisfied, if you know what I mean. Mom and Dad were getting it on, loudly, like they do, and so Logan and I thought why not take care of each other instead of jerking off alone.”

“I see,” Ella said. “There must be something in the air. My date tonight got so drunk he couldn’t get it up. He wanted me to suck him hard. But on a first date? I don’t think so.” She pulled off her high-heels. “Unfortunately, I was anticipating some hot sex.” She reached to her back. There was the sound of a zipper being pulled. With a shrug of her shoulders, the top of her dress fell to her waist revealing firm breasts and erect nipples. “And now you two have made me horny as hell.” She finished her striptease by stepping out of her dress, leaving only her black lace panties. In a second, they joined her dress on the floor.

Logan gaped at the stunning figure of his aunt. Where Donna was a nubile sex kitten, Ella was an unapproachable lingerie model in a picture that you jacked-off to. Only, it appeared that Ella was very much approachable tonight. His cock was stone hard by the time she reached the edge of the bed. Good thing it was a king-sized bed. One his parents had pummeled thoroughly before moving on to a newer mattress.

“Speaking of cocks, now that’s a nice one,” Ella said as she slid next to Logan, putting two beautiful and horny women by his side. She bent and kissed his bloated balls. Then she kissed up along his cum-slick dick and popped her lips over his swollen cock-head. She swirled her tongue around and probed his cum-slit until he was oozing pre-cum in a steady stream.

“God, that’s amazing,” he exclaimed.

“You should fuck her, Logan. I know she wants it,” Donna told him.

Logan scrambled on top of the beautiful blonde as her legs opened wide, showing her puffy pussy lips. He pushed his cock-head into her pussy. Ella shoved her hips upward, unable to keep from writhing and groaning as his hot, teen meat moved deeper and deeper into her cunt. She smiled in deep satisfaction with every stroke of his prick.

“Do you like that, Ella?” he asked, eager to please.

“Get me off, stud,” Ella said, making it sound like a challenge.

Donna wanted in on the action, too. She shifted about on the bed until she was behind Logan. His balls hung loose in their sack, big as large lemons. No wonder he stayed so horny. Those cum-eggs probably made so much semen he had to lose his load several times a day. She cupped his his swinging balls in her hand; the damn things practically oozed power. It made her hot as hell to watch her brother fuck their beautiful aunt.

“Nail her, Logan,” she urged. Her finger went to her clit. “Come in that beautiful pussy. Fill it with your hot cream.”

Logan gave Ella a masterful fuck and she loved it. Her ass heaved about as she moaned, pushing her pussy to meet Logan’s stiff prick. When she came, her tight cunt milked at his big dick in a delicious series of muscle contractions. Logan grabbed her ass and held on. His cock was wedged in her pussy as far as it could possibly go. He spurted cum until it felt as if his balls would shrivel. He more than filled her pussy. He could feel his hot cum flowing around his cock and down his balls. Suddenly, there was a new sensation; he felt something tickling his scrotum. It was Donna. She was happily lapping at his cum overflow.

Donna licked at the pair’s love juices until they fell apart in exhaustion. She followed her brother’s cock, licking and sucking at his teen-meat until it was hard again. It seemed that Logan was eager for more action despite three practically back to back orgasms. Ella was on her back, still catching her breath. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. Her tits mounded high on her chest with no sag. Damn, her aunt had great tits.

Donna saw Logan eyeing Ella’s breasts just as she had. “You want to fuck her tits, don’t you?” she teased.

“No, I...” he said, sounding a bit flustered, but then, “Oh what the hell, of course I do. Look at those puppies.”

Ella seemed oblivious to the short exchange until Logan straddled her torso and wrapped her luscious mounds around his hard-on. “What’s going on?” Ella asked, as her eyes widened.

“I have to confess,” Logan said. “I’ve had wet dreams about playing with your tits and fucking them.” His cock oozed a steady stream of pre-cum, leaving the smooth skin of her breasts well lubricated. His thumbs played with her distended nipples.

Ella’s nipples had become swollen with all the sex play. They were sensitive as hell. “Play with my tits, Logan. I love it.” she cried.

Donna loved it when Logan clamped Ella’s big tits around his hot hard-on with his hands, and then started to fuck the fleshy mounds. She went to her knees next to the couple and began to saw a finger in and out of her own cunt. She loved the look on her aunt’s face; the woman was so deeply aroused. Donna licked and kissed her way across one of Ella’s lovely tits until she could lick at the dripping end of her brother’s cock every time the bulging head poked out of the warm, deep cleft of Ella’s cleavage.

Donna alternated between licking at her brother’s cock and tonguing her aunt’s nipples until Ella constantly moaned with passion. Donna’s finger plunged raggedly in her pussy until she shuddered through a solid orgasm.

Satiated for the moment, Donna noted that Ella struggled to reach her pussy. Ella’s hips rolled from one side to the other. The woman was desperate to get off, but she couldn’t diddle her clit because Logan was in the way. Donna moved between Ella’s legs. She’d never eaten another girl’s pussy, but the idea of it made her cunt begin to throb despite its recent orgasm. She spread Ella’s puffy pussy lips apart with her thumbs and shoved her face into her aunt’s wetly pulsing cunt until Ella’s nubbin of a clit stood out proudly. Donna sucked it, licked it and flicked her tongue over it.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to come,” Donna heard her brother moan. She looked up just in time to see him pop his cock-head into Ella’s mouth. His ass-cheeks flexed as he shot his cum between his aunt’s eager lips and she seemed intent to suck his balls dry.

Donna felt her aunt’s pussy spasm as if eating Logan’s teen-cream made Ella start to come. Donna sucked and licked deeper into Ella’s pussy, getting plenty of vaginal juice from it. She drank it all up as she whipped her tongue around Ella’s throbbing clit until she went limp.

Donna sat back on her heels. She tingled all over from the pleasure she’d given Ella. She’d almost come from simply licking the other woman’s pussy. Now she felt hotter than ever. She needed a fuck. Logan’s cock had gone soft, but she could fix that.

“I need a hard dick,” she said to Logan. “Know where I can find one?” She leaned over her brother’s groin, eager to suck him stiff once more, but Logan rolled to the edge of the mattress and stood up.

“Hey, what’s up?” Donna asked as if he’d just stolen a piece candy she was about to gobble.

“I’m good but there’s no way I can satisfy both of you,” he said as he walked to the door. “I need some rest. You guys can play all you want.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.