Gardner - Cover

Gardner

Copyright© 2002 by Chowhound99

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I need you in a bad way. You may as well know something about me, I like sex everyday and twice on the good days.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

JJ was turning from her drive onto the main road, a long fifteen minutes had passed since entering her drive. Eileen spent ten minutes trying to explain, just making matters worse, and after she finally had the opportunity to introduce JJ to each of her friends, gave him a pitiful look. He said to the group, "You girls have a good time, and Eileen, I will call you in the morning." Her expression showed pain as she smiled and mouthed, "Thank you, I love you."

His prick was throbbing and he needed relief. When he passed the bowling alley, he saw his father's car, made a 'U' turn, and drove back. The air conditioning felt good, and he walked past the bowlers until he came to his father. Stopping behind the seated bowlers, he watched as his father rubbed up his ball with the towel, step to his spot, study the pins and finally started his approach. His release was as smooth as glass and the ball hit the spots perfectly, then the loud crescendo as the pins jumped into the pit. A strike and JJ listened as his teammates cheered him and when JJ looked at the scorecard being posted, he saw his father was on a double.

He felt pride as his father walked to the seats and as he sat, he saw his son. JJ, he shouted, "Son did you see that?"

JJ nodded and they met behind the seats. They spoke for a few minutes and his father was called to bowl again. "Tell your mom we just started, we're over an hour late, something to do with the alleys. IT WILL BE ABOUT ONE," he shouted as he walked to the alternate alley. JJ shook his head and wondered if he would make it to one; his father had definitely made a few trips to the bar while waiting.

JJ walked into the house and the lights were off except for the lamp over the TV. Walking down the hall, he was quiet, as he didn't want to wake his mother. He needed a drink and took a glass from the cabinet, walked over to the refrigerator. Not seeing the pitcher for ice water, he took one of Morgan's beers, replacing the glass.

Sitting at the kitchen table, he was thinking about how close he had been to getting relief for his prick, which was becoming harder as he remembered her body spread across the seat in the car. A week prior, he was getting pussy twice a day and this week, he was reduced to jacking off, something had to change. Finishing the beer, he decided to get his relief in the shower, as he dropped the empty bottle in the trash. Walking towards his bedroom, he glanced into the living room, stopping quickly. His mom was sitting on the sofa.

Walking in, he spoke, "Hi mom, what are you doing sitting here in the dark?" There was no reply and when he stopped close to the sofa, he saw she was sleeping.

She hadn't woke when he spoke and then he saw the two glasses on the coffee table. There was melting ice in one and the one closest to her was half a drink, the ice melting. Taking the glasses to the kitchen, he took a drink from the glass that sat before her. "Damn," he said as he poured the drink in the sink. The drink was almost straight whiskey, he said to himself as he shook his head. He made the trip to the living room with the towel and wiped the table of the watermarks left from the drinks.

Returning to the living room, he spoke again, "Mom, are you okay?" Sitting on the sofa beside her, he noticed her dress, actually her lack of dress. She was wearing the translucent turquoise top she wore when he left that morning, however the bottoms were missing. He could see her small areolas, even in the dim light.

Helen's legs were spread and JJ placed his hand on her leg and slowly moved it to her pussy. Inserting a finger, he found she was wet and one finger wasn't touching much. Inserting two, and then three fingers into the wet pussy, he felt the juices and his prick became super hard. His father had fucked her and she hadn't bathed.

Shaking her lightly, she didn't move and he quickly removed his trousers and shorts. He was going to fuck her and leave his load on top of his fathers. He pushed her over and she now lay on the sofa, her legs spread and her pussy gaped. JJ could see the juices sparkle as they slowly eased from her hole, with the aid of the TV light.

JJ saw the juices dropping on the sofa. Going to the towel closet, he returned with a towel, had little trouble lifting her ass, placing the towel between her and the sofa. Spreading her legs, he guided his stiff organ into her opening. He went in easy and buried his seven inches on the first stroke, getting a small groan from her mouth. He knew he couldn't last long and started long-stroking her wet opening, hearing the juices as she bottomed out each stroke. She was passed out and he had no concern for her as he drove into her, one thing on his mind and that was placing his sperm on top of his fathers. Driving as fast and as hard as he could, he moaned loud when his seed sped through his prick into her pussy. He slowed and when his prick would no longer slide into her hole, he sat back.

He almost fainted when she spoke, "Oh doctor that was so much better than the first time." He saw her eyes open, just a fraction of an inch, and her body went stiff. Closing her eyes, she could still see her son sitting beside her, the drinks fogging her mind but the realization of what she just said, cleared her head quickly. She was afraid to open her eyes again.

"Mom, who is the doctor? Mom, I know you are awake now, who is the doctor?" JJ said. Two days before he tried to get her to tell who her lovers were and now, he was going to find out. His prick became hard, he was excited.

"Mom, you better tell me. I'll make a deal, I'll tell if you will," the suspense was getting to him and he reached his prick and started stroking it slowly.

Helen wasn't moving, however her body still remained stiff, she was afraid to move.

JJ stroked his prick a few strokes and looked at his mother, she was still spread, her pussy open. Rising from the sofa, he lowered his body over hers, directing his erection at her hole, and pushing hard, burying seven inches into her. He moaned, the feeling was supernatural, as he felt the combined juices, those he just deposited in her, along with those of another lover.

He pushed into her half a dozen times and stopped, "Mom, you better tell me." Getting no response, he drove into her six more times and stopped. "Mom, time is wasting, you have to tell." A minute passed and his prick was as hard as ever, and he felt no urgency to relieve himself. Six more plunges into her quick and deep, and then, "Mom, are we going to do this all night?" He felt her body move when he gave her the next six quick strokes. He was prepared to give her six slow strokes and remembered Mary's words, "Every woman is different, however every woman has a 'G' spot, and you must try to reach it every time you make love to her."

Helen didn't understand what JJ was going to do when he lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulder. It didn't take her long because JJ directed his prick past her clit, making her body give an involuntary jerk, and as his prick scraped deeper, she jumped about six inches as his prick found another sensitive spot. The second time he passed the same spot, he stopped and his six plunges were directed to the tiny area. She couldn't control herself, "Yes, yes, yes," she shouted as he pulled his prick from her pussy.

"Mom, is there something you want to tell me?" He waited a minute and inserted his prick inside her pussy again. It was now so wet, her inner thighs were slick, Helen's juices, as well as the juices of her recent lovers was slowly escaping. She expected him to stroke six times and stop, however he didn't stop and continued, his hard prick head rubbing her 'G' spot continuously. JJ felt her body become tense and stopped, slowly easing his prick from her pussy, he waited.

It seemed like hours but it was actually seconds before she started, "Please JJ, finish me, please. I'm almost there, don't stop now, please.

Placing his prick at the entrance to her hole, he pushed, striking the one sensitive spot again, then withdrew. "Mom, how long are we going to play this game?" He listened as she continued begging him to finish her and when she could stand it no longer she yelled, "Dr. Redmon!"

Hearing the name Redmon, JJ's prick jumped and he shoved into her, using her as a device to catch his sperm. He was the one no longer in control as he forced his prick deep, his sperm spurting through his prick, into her pussy. One was as loud as the other was as they came, neither caring about the other, only self-gratification, as each came as hard as they could remember.

JJ's prick remained in a semi erect state as he relaxed his body, placing most of his weight on Helen. She couldn't move, her legs were still on his shoulders. His mom's pussy was so warm, and he felt his prick jump a little. He thought about Dr. Redmon in this same position hours ago and his prick gave another small involuntary jump. When he thought about having Ellie and Charlene Redmon in this position, his prick began jumping and he was having another orgasm. He knew there was no sperm, however he came just as hard and when he pressed his prick hard into Helen, she came. JJ's balls were hurting, and he had to relax. Slowly lowering his mother's legs from his shoulders, he sat back on the sofa and began taking deep breaths. He felt short of oxygen.

JJ sat back on the sofa, at first he was getting his breath, and then his mind wandered to his mom, and her lover. "How long have you been seeing Dr. Redmon?"

Helen didn't reply for a long while, it seemed like hours, but it was only five minutes. "Just over a year, he came on Mondays and Tuesdays to the clinic where we lived before. I saw him about six times there and tonight was the second time he has been here. JJ, I'm sorry, he just learned tonight you were my son, and I learned Ellie was his daughter. Honest, we didn't know, and if I hadn't mentioned the white convertible she drives, we still wouldn't know." She turned her head to look at JJ finally, afraid to look at him for the past twenty or so minutes.

JJ looked at Helen and saw the fear in her face, his mother, the woman who bore him, looked so frail, so afraid. Reaching his arm to him mom, he saw the change in her expression, the look of fear changed to a smile. Turning her body to sit closer to her son, she felt her pussy open and the fluids ran from her. JJ had to laugh, he saw her pussy open when she turned and watched as the seeds of three loads of sperm were released.

Helen tried to cover her pussy but she was too slow, the fluids were now on the towel, and sofa seat. Rushing to the bathroom, she left a trail of sperm. JJ knelt on the floor and began wiping at the slimy mixture. Twenty minutes later, the pair, working together, had the mess cleaned up, except for the sofa seat. On the sofa, there was a large wet spot where they used an excessive amount of upholstery cleaner to remove the stain.

Helen was filling the washer with the dirty towels and JJ was checking their work when the phone rang. JJ looked at the clock, twelve-thirty, and he thought about his sister. Rushing to the phone and snatching it from the cradle, he spoke, "Hello."

"Is this the Blackmon residence?" the voice asked.

"Yes, this is JJ, what is the problem?" JJ asked.

"Oh, you're Morgan's son; well I just wanted to let you know Morgan didn't make it through the third game tonight. He's passed out in my van, and if it's the same to you, I would like to leave him, and I will pull the van in the garage when I get home, he'll be safe there." The voice didn't seem very sober.

"Thanks, I'll tell mom, ask him to call in the morning and I'll come and get him," JJ said.

"Okay, see ya," the voice said and the line went dead.

Helen was looking worried and JJ told her the story, and a sigh could be heard as she released her breath. Helen walked into the bathroom and a minute later JJ heard the shower. JJ walked into the kitchen and took another beer from the refrigerator, and sat at the table. He sipped on the beer and thought, what a wild day.

Slowly sipping the beer, JJ listened to the shower, and wondered what Ellie was doing, probably sleeping peacefully he guessed, it was one in the morning. The shower continued running and JJ finished his beer, and began to wonder about his mother, she was taking a very long shower. He decided to roust her; she was going to use all the hot water.

Knocking on the bathroom door, he received no answer, so he entered, "Mom, are you okay?" he asked. She didn't reply and he walked to the tub and pulled the curtain back. His mom was standing under the cold water crying. Turning the water off, he picked up the towel and pulled her from the tub, drying her tenderly as she continued crying. JJ became worried, she told him of her lover, her son made love to her, and he began thinking she couldn't handle everything at one time.

He was in a heap of trouble now, he thought. She stopped crying and he finished drying her, setting her on the toilet seat to dry her hair. He was finished and extended his hand to her. Taking his hand, she pulled it to her face and began kissing it. "JJ, it's my fault your father has been drinking so much, I drove him to it. I wanted him to make love today and he couldn't so he started drinking, and today is not the first time, it's happened about five times since we moved here. He starts out wanting to make love but when he can't, he gets upset and starts drinking." Her face was weary as she looked at her son.

JJ pulled her to her feet and lifted her, her one-forty seeming like nothing, and he walked to his bedroom. Standing her on her feet, he pulled the spread and sheet back, and assisted her into his bed. Covering her, he turned and spoke as he walked from the room, "My turn in the shower."

The water was cold but JJ suffered through it. Returning to his room, he found his mother sleeping. Slipping into the bed, he pulled her nude body close to his nudeness. Cupping a breast, JJ held her for a moment before he slept.

JJ was awakened at five when Helen's hand was trying to release the hold he had on her breast. Giving the breast a gentle squeeze, a slight pull on her nipple, and he moved his hand.

Looking at him she said, "I have to go pee, let me up."

"Hurry back, I have something for you," he said as he rolled on his back, his morning erection standing.

Helen returned from the bathroom and JJ was sitting on the side of the bed. He stopped her from getting on the bed and asked her to kneel before him. She looked at him funny, however she complied with his wishes. Pulling her head to his prick head, he said, "Kiss it first and then start sucking on it like a sucker."

Helen looked at the hard prick and began nodding, side to side, "I can't do it," she said. She looked at his prick a while longer before speaking again, "I would like to, but I just can't." She looked up at him and her eyes were watering.

"What do you mean, you would like to, but can't?" JJ asked, "I licked your pussy and you won't suck my prick."

"JJ, I'll do anything you ask but please don't ask me to do that." She was looking at him and he spoke again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.