My Dinner With Angel - Cover

My Dinner With Angel

Copyright© 2002 by AngelLover

Chapter 1: My dinner with Angelina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My dinner with Angelina - For 2 years, I have been in love with Angelina, and she has showed no interest in me other than friendship. Tonight, she surprised the hell out of me, and it all changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Slow  

Wow. How do I start? Well, I guess I should describe her. She has hair that is blacker than a raven at midnight- long and flowing... it makes me woozy just thinking about it. She has full, round, beautiful lips. Lips that were made to be kissed with all the passion that a human being could summon. Until last night, I couldn't tell you what color her eyes were- not that I don't pay attention to her, far from it. It's just that, knowing that she has NO interest in me, and I'm all consumed with her, it just made my life easier to think about her in an abstract way, rather than focusing on all the details that make her so real. If I concentrated on just her body, with out her personality, I wouldn't feel depressed when I realized that I would never be with her. Or so I thought.

Sorry, back to the description.

She's about 5' 3", small in all the right places. Not that she's with out curves- she has curves alright. Her breasts are on the small side (she thinks that's a problem) I'd have to guess that they are about a 32 B, but that's not a bad thing. I really like small breasts. Her ass- my god, I could write a song about it, it's sooooo perfect! It's slightly rounded- just enough to give it some shape- and it looks really firm. I hoped someday I could find out for myself. Did I tell you it's inked? I'm not even sure what they are. All I know is that within 2 hours of first meeting her, she showed me. She had on a black thong, I remember that, but I was just entranced with her ass the moment I saw it. I can't describe it- if you like asses, then you'd understand.

Anyway, back to the story. Two days ago, she called me (something she NEVER does) and asked me if I would like to come over for dinner. I was shocked. Naturally, I said "yes" and asked if I could bring anything. She said I could bring some wine if I wanted (I know what she likes) and if I felt like bringing a cheesecake, she wouldn't turn it down.

Of course she wouldn't- it's CHEESECAKE.

Well, I decide to make her a really special cheesecake- one that she would fall in love with. I figured, if she couldn't love me, she could at least love what I can do. Well, ok, it's one of my favorites as well. A Lemon Chiffon Cheesecake with candied lemon peels as a garnish. I added about 18 ounces of lemon liqueur to give it a kick.

Yea, I'm good.

Anyway, after it was done, I let it cool and got ready to go. I made sure the Riviera was washed and clean. I knew that she liked it- she said it looked like a Jaguar. When she said it, she had this look in her eyes... I can't describe it. I stopped off at the liquor store to pick up a bottle of Black Tower, and a bottle of PA Renaissance Faire merlot. Then I stopped and got her a dozen roses, half white, half black. On the way to her apartment, I started to let my mind wander... What would she be wearing? Would she be making dinner or are we ordering out? Would she put her hair up, or leave it down? Would we watch a movie after dinner? Would she finally let me kiss her? But most importantly- WHY DID SHE CALL ME? After all, I had no chance with her, she had always made that clear, but she was so damn NICE about it, I couldn't get angry.

When I finally got to her place, I was a nervous wreck. I rang the bell, and told her I was here. On the way up the stairs I could smell tomato and basil gravy. I hoped it was coming from her place. When I opened her door, I knew it was. One question answered- she was making dinner.

She was wearing a black silk dress, floor length, with a silver dragon down it's entire length. It was slit high up the sides- high enough that she had to wear long black silk pants under them. Her hair (god, her hair!) was long and flowing, like an ebony waterfall, cascading over her shoulders and down her back. That answered 2 more questions. Simply put, she was absolutely beautiful. But then, to me, she always is.

"Hey you! Glad you could make it! I see you brought me some goodies?" She said. I completely forgot that I had armloads of stuff for her. I gave her the flowers, and she was a little taken aback. "Whoa, you didn't need to do this! These are awesome, thanks!" she said as she put them on the table while she went to find a vase. "I see you brought wine, thanks. We can have it with dinner. And, is that a cheesecake?"

I told her it was, a Lemon Chiffon cheesecake, and that I had made it just for her. "you are such a sweetheart! Here, put it in the fridge, we can have it after dinner while we watch a movie" One more question answered.

All through dinner she was talking about her book, (which is a hot selling new Vampire novel) asking me what was going on in my life, did I like my job, etc... and then she asked something that I never thought I'd hear from her: "So, are you seeing anybody?" At first I thought it was a joke, since I'm never seeing anyone. But I looked in her eyes, and I knew that she was serious.

I said "of course not" as if it actually needed to be said, and then she did the weirdest thing- she SMILED. Well, now I thought I had the answer to why she called. Only one question left...

After dinner we decided to put in a movie. We had both had about half a bottle of wine, and were feeling rather relaxed. I put in "Innocent Blood" and sat down on the couch while she cut us some cake. That was strange enough, since Angel is the type to tell you to get your own damn cake, but when she came and sat down next to me instead of, well, ANYWHERE else, I was getting a little nervous. What the hell was going on?

While she was eating the cheesecake, she kept licking her lips and rolling her eyes back in her head and moaning "Oh god, this is awesome... you are the best chef" but I stopped listening after "best". I must admit, I was getting turned on. Now, I'm always turned on around her, but this was a much more physical reaction. She dipped her head and looked at me out of the top of her eyes- it was almost cat like- and said "Damn, this is incredible. You can make me dessert anytime" I said, "yea, I could, but what would I get out of it?" I was obviously flirting with her, like I always do. But this time she said, "well, you get to know that you made me feel really good..." and as soon as the words were out of her mouth, she knew she walked right into it.

"Yea, but there's only ONE way I want to make you feel really good, and baking isn't it". Sure, it was cheesy and predictable, but the old standards always work. She let loose an "OOOOOKAY... On that note..." and got up to leave the room. I asked where she was going and she said, "never mind, I'll be right back. Just watch the movie"

On the screen, Anthony LaPaglia was driving a beautiful French female Vampire - who, I might add, had just jumped out of a 10 story window and landed on the roof of his '88 Caddy - to a hotel. So unrealistic. PU-lease. Like a cop could really afford a Caddy.

I was just getting back in to the movie when Angel came back into the room- and then I was so dumbfounded I forgot to breathe.

Angelina had taken off her silk pants, and was now just wearing the dress, and what was obviously a bright pink thong. I swear I couldn't breathe. She was breathtaking--LITTERALLY! I was blatantly staring at her right leg, the leg that was revealed by the slit of the dress. I followed it from her naked toes up past the ankle, over the firm calf, past the silky, creamy thigh, to the hip bone. The hip bone with the pink satin thong strap on it. She hates pink- why is she wearing pink? A better question is, why do I care?!?! She's in a THONG in front of me!

She said "You have told me several times that there is one thing that you like to do more than anything else. Is that what you want to do to make me feel really good??" She was either teasing me or she was serious. Either way, she had me. "yea, that's what I want to do" I said... barely able to form the words from the lack of oxygen. I thought she would laugh and say "Fuck off" and walk away, but she was getting excited, I could tell. She was rubbing her thighs with the palms of her hands when she said "Well, I told you I would think about it, right? So, I've thought about it." And with just the smallest hint of nervousness in her voice, she walked to me and straddled my thigh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.