Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Carl stood up in front of Kelly, who remained seated on the sofa with her legs splayed. He took off his shirt and then slipped off his shoes and socks, finally removing his trousers. He was standing between her legs, his Calvin Klein's level with her face. It was evident that he was working out regularly, his flat hard stomach and his muscle definition providing ample evidence of the fact. But it was his bulge that commanded her attention. She grasped the waistband of the CK's, and carefully eased them over his erection. I'd seen him in the shower so I knew he was well hung, but I hadn't seen him erect, of course, and I had no idea he was this big. In its fully erect state it was simply enormous, almost twice as long and probably twice as thick as mine. The bulbous head was slightly thicker still and his testicles seemed as big as eggs in his heavy pendulous scrotum. Kelly appeared to be mesmerised by this monster. It was even bigger than the one that had made such an indelible impression on her when we had first watched a film together, the one that had fuelled so many of her fantasies. What's more, it was right in front of her face.

Kelly reached out to touch it, afraid that when she did so, it would disappear and that she would wake up, but no, she wasn't dreaming. It was real enough for her to feel how hot it was. It was real enough for her to feel how it throbbed. She was holding it but her fingers could not fully encircle its pulsating thickness. She slid her hand up and down the whole length of the shaft, from its base amidst the forest of black hair to the smooth head that was already glistening with his anticipatory juices. Her forefinger played in them leaving a damp trail as it circled his crown. She was intrigued by the size of his testicles and she cupped each one in turn, as if trying to gauge their weight. And then she was again holding his shaft. She had never felt such a penis before. She had never tasted such a penis before. But she had plans to rectify that at once!

Opening her mouth she bent down towards it. Tentatively she touched it with the tip of her tongue. She pulled away for a moment, but only in order to look up at his face and smile. She again bent down towards it, this time kissing his opening and tasting his wetness. Opening her jaw to an uncomfortable degree, Kelly could just about take the head of it in her mouth. Her left arm was hooked around his thigh, her fingers pressing against his inner flesh. It seemed she was holding him captive; making sure he couldn't escape. Call it intuition, but I would have thought that was the last thing on his mind! She continued to stroke his prodigious thickness with her free hand but the ache in her jaw forced her to release him. She may have had difficulty taking him in her mouth but that did not mean it should be denied the pleasure of her lips and tongue. Accordingly she kissed and sucked his shaft before turning her attention to his testicles. She even managed to take one of them in her mouth as she continued stroking him.

And then she felt him go tense and she knew he was about to come. I admit to being totally surprised when I saw her fasten her mouth over the opening of Carl's prick as he began to ejaculate. But I wasn't the only one. Kelly had actually surprised herself at her spontaneous action. She had thought that because his cock was so perfect, his semen would taste like nectar. Well she was certainly wrong about that! It tasted like semen, and, what's more, there was a lot of it. With the reality came her instinctive reaction and she pulled away from his cock but not before another thick wad of sperm hit the back of her throat. More of it landed on her face and ran down her chin, to form elongated strands as it dripped on to her breasts. His final emissions simply oozed out, and ran down the shaft on to her fingers. When she was sure he had finished she took him into her mouth once more. Sucking his softening cock she manoeuvred herself so that she could again look at Carl's face. When their eyes met she released it and smiled at him. Then she gave it one final kiss and sat back in the sofa. Casually she picked up her discarded panties and proceeded to wipe her face and to mop his semen from her breasts. Carl sat down beside her. And I was suddenly aware that the trousers of my best suit were covered in spunk!

They kissed for some considerable while. Then Kelly reached down for her coffee and Carl did the same. As they sat side by side on the sofa it was a scene of normal cosy domesticity, mirrored, no doubt, in households, everywhere. That is if one is prepared to overlook the fact that both were naked, that the man with her was not her husband, and that her husband was actually watching them, albeit without their knowledge! Kelly was now sitting in rather a prim fashion, her long legs close together. Carl was more relaxed, his penis now flaccid but still impressive, resting on his upper thigh. He was the first to speak. He was smiling.

"Kelly, I am pleased to inform you, that on the basis of that audition, I am going to add you to my short list!"

"I'm so relieved to hear that, Carl. I was concerned that I might have blown it." She was pretending to be serious but she was finding it difficult.

Carl had a grin all over his face. "That's funny, Kelly, my concern was that you might not! But seriously, I would like to see you again. The only thing is, I've got to go to Majorca early tomorrow morning. That's why I had to leave the party so early. There are some legal matters in connection with a villa that I'm planning to buy and I have to attend to them in person. Can I call you next week when I get back?"

She didn't answer. He wondered if she was now regretting what she had done. Kelly was regretting it, but for a completely different reason, a reason that would have astounded him, had he but known. She was regretting the fact that because she had got too carried away when she was giving him a blowjob, she had deprived herself of what, (judging by the size of him), could only have been a truly outstanding fuck. And now he was giving her the vibes that he wanted to go. He put down his coffee and spoke again.

"It is a very early flight, Kelly, I suppose I really ought to be making a move." But there was a marked lack of conviction in his words.

"All right, Carl," she replied, "if you have to." She put down her cup too, and turned to kiss him. Carl may or may not have wanted to leave. Kelly was absolutely determined that he was not going to! She wasn't going to miss this opportunity even if it meant he would miss his plane. Hell, he could always get a later flight. Or another villa! As they kissed she started to caress his penis again and there was an immediate response. He resumed stroking her soft rounded breasts, his fingers again teasing her nipples. In next to no time he was fully erect once more. Kelly smiled inwardly; she wasn't going to miss out after all; but she had to make absolutely sure. Holding his erection, she looked into his eyes. There was a breathless tone in her voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.