St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer) - Cover

St. Pauli Girl (This is not a story about German beer)

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is their first trip to Europe. Marcy expects to spend their time visiting museums, castles and cathedrals. Kevin has other plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife  

Kevin had already discovered Hamburg. For months he had surfed the Internet planning the trip. When it was decided that the trip would begin in the northern German city, and more than half of their time in Europe would be spent there, his searches became more focused. He hadn't shared his plans with Marcy but phase one was complete as she stood before him in only the dress, covered by her elegant jacket, her new shoes and absolutely nothing else. It didn't take long for Kevin to slip into a pair of grey slacks, loafers, a black silk shirt and a blue blazer.

They grabbed a cab and Kevin directed the driver to take them to the zentrum, the center city. Within two hours they had seen the Dom, the large Ratsplatz, or plaza and walked hand-in-hand along a canal. It all seemed spontaneous to Marcy who was having a wonderful time and was no longer conscious of her lack of undergarments or the length of her dress.

Even though it was after 9 o'clock, it was still light out because it was June and they were so far north. He had made reservations for dinner at a restaurant that was very near the area he hoped they would visit later. A moment of truth came when the Maitre D asked Marcy, "May I take Madame's jacket." Kevin was happily surprised as she cooperated and slipped out of it.

There she stood. Now everyone knew she wasn't wearing a bra and the way the dress fit they also knew that the most that could be under her frock was a thong, if that. Kevin saw her blush as they followed the Maitre D' to the corner table.

Marcy felt wicked as her long legs flashed through the slit in her dress. She could feel that her nipples were getting hard. Like every woman, she knew when men were looking at her and if they liked what they saw. Plenty of the male diners in the restaurant saw her and, she sensed, they liked what they saw.

The meal was wonderful. Marcy couldn't remember when she had more fun. No worries about the children. A sense of freedom that she had never felt before. They were laughing, holding hands and enjoying each other's company like they hadn't since they were dating. At home they seldom drank but here, over the last two hours, they had finished a bottle of wonderful Bordeaux wine.

"Are you tired?" Kevin asked as he helped her slip on the jacket.

"Oh no. What time is it here?" She asked.

"About eleven."

"Then it's only, let's see, it's only four in the afternoon for us. And, we had that long nap. Also honey, I don't want this wonderful night to ever end."

Kevin knew exactly where to walk. Within a few blocks they entered the St. Pauli district and, specifically, the notorious Reeperbahn. The sidewalks were crowded. Marcy didn't stand out here, at least her attire didn't. Many of the women were dressed like she was. This was the sex capital of Europe. Hamburg is a port. The St. Pauli district is the area that has been satisfying the needs of horny sailors for centuries. Since the end of world war II it had become a popular tourist attraction. They Beatles made it even more famous. Few visitors to Hamburg left without paying a visit to this naughty place.

Marcy didn't have to be told that they had entered a place unlike any that existed in Atlanta or any other place she could have ever imagined. Not only were there small gambling casinos but sex shops, video arcades, discos, topless and bottomless bars and signs that referred to live sex shows on a side street. "Kevin, do you think we should be here?" She asked as she held his arm more tightly.

"Of course, this place is famous Marcy. Look at all these people, they don't look like rapists to me." She realized that Kevin was right, there were more couples than single men. He wanted to take his time and help her become more comfortable in this seedy area before he led her to their final destination for their first night in the German city. They walked the full-length of the several block area. They stepped into a couple of the small casinos and watched the raucous gamblers. He even persuaded her to sit at a small table in a lounge that boasted totally nude dancers and sip a drink. Kevin could tell that the place and the dancing made Marcy uncomfortable but before they left she seemed more relaxed and accepting that things were sure different here than in Georgia.

It was midnight when they left the club. The right time for their next stop. On a side street, Grosse Freiheit Street, they walked toward a neon sign that read Club Colibri. They passed barkers on the sidewalk encouraging pedestrians to come into their clubs, the Tabu, the Bambi the Safari. Each barker seemed to have a knack for guessing the language of the passersby. When they approached one he switched from French to English and said, "good evening, come see the hottest show in the world, sex acts between men and women and women and women." Marcy pulled Kevin past the entrance of the Colibri Club and said, "honey, let's not go in there."

"Why the fuck not? This is what people do when the come to Hamburg Marce. If you haven't been to a sex show here, you haven't really seen Hamburg." Marcy didn't resist as they walked back a few paces and entered. They were told that the next show would begin in 15 minutes and the cost was 100 euros for a couple. It better be worth it, Kevin thought as he signed a travelers check. He didn't mean worth it for his own enjoyment but rather for Marcy's transformation which was, be believed, so far so good.

After relinquishing her jacket to the cloak-room girl they were led to a small table against a wall. Within a few minutes the room began to fill up. The lights were turned down and then an MC announced the show in three languages. He invited those who didn't want to see a live sex show to please leave. Marcy had been gripping Kevin's hand since they sat down and increased the pressure when the MC extended his invitation. Kevin looked around and saw that no one had left. Then, it was on with the show.

The show lasted an hour and a half. There was humor, at least an attempt at humor, and there was sex. Lots and lots of sex. Two of the acts featured a single woman who would dance, quickly strip naked and then pleasure herself with a dildo. Two acts featured male female couples who did about everything that a couple could do. And, one act was an all female act. The performers were attractive and one couple in particular was movie star beautiful and handsome. However, it was obvious that they didn't hire the male performers just for their looks but also for the size of their genitals.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.