Fit Punishment? - Cover

Fit Punishment?

Copyright© 2002 by StoryMaster69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When two young girls are caught shoplifting what is an "enlightened" society to do to prevent this from happening again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

(Monday)

"Jessica Lang, Sandra Faustine you have been found guilty of shoplifting, this act against your fellow citizens cannot go unpunished, under new penal code 225.4 you and your guardian parents have under gone psychological testing to find the most effective form of punishment for you all. It is their finding that the most effective means to stop future infractions of this or any other type is sexual humiliation."

Jessica and Sandra, both 14 looked at each other then at their mothers standing beside them with horrified looks not believing what they were hearing. The two young girls, who only a few days before were carefree popular girls just budding into their womanhood, in search of new and exciting things to do were dared by their friends to go into a popular electronics store and try and steal a portable music player and palm computer.

The two girls thought they had everything planed out, from the anti-theft monitor jammer they had in their backpacks, to how one of the girls would distract the clerk who was on duty by herself during her co-workers lunch break. However, they didn't account for another customer coming in just as Jessica had ducked behind the display counter and was reaching inside the case to grab the wanted items.

They still might have gotten away with it, but Jessica panicked and let out a scream which alerted the clerk who grabbed Sandra, and with the help of the customer caught Jessica. The police were then called, who in turn brought in the girls' mothers. Brenda Lang age 31, and Candice Faustine age 28, were both single mothers who had met at a parenting course and had been close friends since.

"Because of the nature of the crime," the judge continued, "and social service investigation shows that neither mother has been properly disciplining her daughter, it is the decision of this court that the parents are equally responsible for the crime that was committed."

"This court therefore sentences all four defendants to one week sexual availability, it is also the decision of this court because all four are found to be strictly heterosexual, that they will not be allowed any intimate contact with anybody but other females. They are to be banned from wearing any form of clothing except for severe weather conditions and other health or safety reasons. You will follow any orders of a sexual manner that does not involve contact with a male or cause physical harm to themselves or others"

"You are to perform a sexual act till orgasm in a public place at least once a day, also whenever instructed to do so, you are not to try to conceal your bodies in anyway and will give a better view when asked to do so. You will be fitted with an obedience collar that will give a non-lethal electrical shock and be accompanied by a court-appointed observer who has control of the device to make sure all directives are obeyed and that no physical harm is caused."

"Sandra and Jessica, you are to continue going to school, your sentencing will be announced publicly to your fellow students who will know what can and cannot be done with you. Candice and Brenda by court order you are to take the duration of your sentence off from your regular jobs and will work instead at the location the crime was committed to be joined by your daughters after school and during the weekend."

"Guards, you will fit the sentenced with their obedience collars, remove their clothing, and will shave all pubic hair from the defendants." Four female guards stepped forward and began to unbutton all four women's prison coveralls and snapped the collars around their necks, without too much subtlety all four were stripped having their tits and pussies fondled at the same time.

The guard before Sandra was especially bold and openly placed her lips onto her left nipple sucking and licking it to involuntary hardness. They were then made to sit in on the table and ordered to spread their legs. The guards then produced power clippers, which they used to clip the pubic hair to a short stubble making sure that the vibrations from the electric razors stimulated all four women's clits. They then had shaving gel sprayed into there own open palms and told to spread the foam onto their exposed pussies making sure to get all spots.

The guards then knelt before them with pans of warm water and safety razors. The remaining hair was quickly removed, the guards then rinsed off the remaining foam from their thighs and inside their slits making sure to rub across their exposed clits.

The judge then with a smile on his face gave further orders, "Candice and Brenda, you are to kneel before your daughter's and with the use of your tongues and fingers bring them both to orgasm."

Both mothers gasped and couldn't move horrified and disgusted at the thought of what they had been ordered to do, suddenly both women screamed out in pain clutching at their necks as a searing pain wracked their bodies. The pain only lasted a few moments but both fell to their knees. They turned and faced their daughters, Brenda was the first to move forward, she pulled Jessica's legs back down from where they were tucked up against her body in an instinctive fetal position and pulled her legs apart.

Brenda then pressed her face between her daughters quivering legs smelling the scent of the shaving gel and the fear induced sweat that she was producing. Giving in fully, she extended her tongue and began to lick Jessica's clit. Her tongue began to move along the slit and pushing up inside her pussy hole. Brenda looking up, saw that Jessica had her eyes closed and could see her chin quivering in an effort not to cry. Brenda then raised her hands cupping Jessica's budding tits, squeezing the tender flesh and pinching her nipples between her fingers. She continued to manipulate her daughter's innocent flesh salivating and making her pussy wet with her spit.

Jessica still trying to hold back her tears, could feel her mothers tongue slurping across her clit and was ashamed that she could feel it become harder and harder from involuntary arousal. Her pussy started to feel that familiar sensation she had only ever felt from the stimulation of her own fingers. Her pussy started to ooze its own juice that her mother licked and sucked into her mouth. Brenda continued to manipulate Jessica's tits pulling and twisting on her tender nipples.

Candice meanwhile took another approach with Sandra, laying her daughter on her back Candice climbed onto the table with her. Laying down beside her, Candice began to suck on her nipples making them hard again and moved from one to the other, while one of her hands played with the other tit. Sandra could feel her mothers other hand move up her thigh, and move between her legs. She let out a squeak of shock when she felt two of Candice's fingers enter her tender pussy, and begin to fuck her.

The action continued for several more minutes, the spectators in the court room could hear both young women moaning from involuntary sexual pleasure, almost together Sandra and Jessica both climaxed their hips bucking up and down while their mothers stretched out the orgasm as long as they could.

After the girls had settled down, they were ordered to stand again then sent off so that the judge could hear his next case.


All four women were then brought down to the parkade, Brenda and Candice, along with their guards then loaded into one vehicle to be brought to the store the crime that got them all into this mess was committed. Jessica, Sandra and their guards meanwhile boarded a second vehicle to be brought to the girl's school.

The vehicle a Mini Van had an auto pilot, Sandra's guard Ruth sat in the first back seat row beside Sandra giving the computer the schools address while Jessica and her guard Karen settled down in the back most row. Ruth then addressed the two girls, "My name is Ruth and that is Karen, you will follow any and all instructions we give you, and we will make sure that you follow any other instructions you may be given. You will not hesitate in following these orders or you will be punished. Do you understand what I have just told you?"

Ruth waited for a moment, not getting a response from either girl Ruth and Karen pressed a button on a unit attached to each of their wrists, both girls' bodies momentarily went rigid from the pain caused by the electric shocks given to their bodies. "You will answer when you are asked a question! Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am," both girls answered quietly. They looked out the windows and could see that they were getting close to their school. When they arrived, they could hear the buzzer sound announcing the end of second period.

They were told to get out of the van and lead the guards to the principal's office. Neither Jessica nor Sandra could make them selves look up, but they could hear their fellow students, and a few teachers talking and exclaiming at the sight that was being presented to them as the two moved through the school hall.

When they entered the outer office, they saw Miss Justin, the young school office administrator was just picking up a pile of papers from her desk, she gasped and dropped them so that the papers spread across the floor. Karen then ordered Jessica and Sandra to pick the papers up and give them back to Miss Justin. Both guards enjoyed the site of the two girls bending over picking up the paper seeing their firm young asses presented for all to see, Sandra was told to crawl under a table to grab the last piece. Miss Justin, her mouth open in shock and wonder could see Sandra's pussy clearly as she retrieved the paper.

When everything was gathered, the two girls then handed it all back to her. Miss Justin couldn't help but let her eyes travel up their bodies, starting from their shaved pussies to the budding breasts upon the two girls chests.

Mrs. Hauser the school principle who had stepped out of her and seen most of what had just happened, was having troubles hiding her amusement over what she had just seen. "Jessica, Sandra," she said and a firm voice, "please come into my office."

"Not you two," she said as the two guards were about to follow them in, "I will call you know if I need any help, but I want to talk with these young ladies by myself."

Ruth and Karen tried to protest, but Mrs. Hauser firmly closed the door before them. Instead, they took up positions on either side of the entrance where although they couldn't make out what was being said, could still hear the sound of the voices inside.


Mrs. Elanor Hauser turned toward the two girls with a stern look on her face. "Well girls, now you've done it. I am always very hurt when one of my students gets in trouble, but I also feel a certain amount of responsibility because I have failed to properly guide you, and show you what is right and wrong. Well my duty now is clear, I must do everything in my power to make sure you learn the most from your punishment and that you are never tempted to do anything like this again. I expect you to continue your classes and do well in them. I will be issuing instructions to all your teachers that if they feel you are not doing your best, they are to immediately take appropriate action to correct this within the terms of your court punishment and rules and regulations allowed under the school act."

Mrs. Hauser sat at her desk that was against one wall and turned in her chair to face the two girls standing before her. She continued, "Although normally I don't allow the harsher forms of disciplining, in your case I will tell your teachers they are to use spanking when they deem fit before your fellow students. They are not allowed to use any instruments like rulers or straps, also to follow the rule of no intimate male contact, male teachers are to ask for a volunteer from a female student or another female school staff member if there is no one willing."

"There has been a school assembly called in the next half hour, you will be stood in front of everyone, and they will be told exactly what can and cannot be done with you. Which leaves me with enough time to have a little fun on my own."

Reaching into a desk drawer Mrs. Hauser pulled out a long double headed dildo that had been confiscated from a student and tossed it toward the girls. "Well, what are you waiting for? Use it on your selves. Or do I need to call in the guards? I understand those discipline collars can be very painful when used."

Sandra picked up the artificial cock from the floor, she looked at it uncertainly obviously not sure how to proceed. Mrs. Hauser, not wanting to waste any time, started to issue commands. "Each of you put an end in your mouth and lick and suck on it to get it wet. I also want you to start finger fucking each other."

Jessica grabbed one end of the dildo and began to run her tongue over the soft rubber, she hesitated a moment then slid it into her mouth. Sandra started to do the same but jumped and dropped her end when she felt Jessica's hand press against her pussy. She quickly took her end again and placed it into her mouth, she hesitated a moment then extending her middle finger she slid it up inside Jessica's warm pussy.

Mrs. Hauser was greatly enjoying the show, but being on a tight schedule she quickly moved things along. She watched as the two girls still following her commands sat on the floor spreading there legs facing each other, Jessica took her end of the dildo and slowly slid it into her pussy. Sandra taking the other end, placed one leg over and one leg under Jessica's did the same. Both girls started to work the dildo deeper and deeper inside their bodies till their pussies met, they then sat up straight holding and kissing each other passionately grinding their clits together and forcing the dildo to move inside.

Mrs. Hauser couldn't hold back any longer, reaching under her skirt she pulled off her panties she ordered Sandra to lay back. She then removed her skirt and moved so that she was straddling Sandra's mouth facing Jessica. Jessica was told to continue sliding the dildo back and forth inside both their pussies.

Mrs. Hauser then lowered her own pussy onto Sandra's mouth, she could feel her tongue sliding inside her pussy, leaning forward she placed her hands on the floor giving Sandra full access to her hard clit, she ordered Jessica to lean forward enough so that she could suck on her nipples. She could feel an orgasm building and judging by the sounds coming from the two girls she could tell they too were approaching their own climaxes.

This continued for several more minutes, Mrs. Hauser then felt Sandra below her begin to shake, she cried then out pushing the dildo that Jessica was still working inside her as deep as she could get it to go, Mrs. Hauser who was holding her own orgasm off let her self go biting just short of drawing blood upon Jessica's nipple triggering Jessica's climax also.

Shortly after, Mrs. Hauser opened her office door ushering the two girls out in front of her so that she could admire their asses. Ruth and Karen both made note of the flushed looks on all three faces and signs of moisture inside the girls thighs but didn't say anything. The five women then went to the school auditorium where the rest of the school had gathered.

When they entered the room Jessica and Sandra heard the noisy chatter of their fellow students pause then pick-up again with all eyes on them as they approached the stage. The girls were told to stand on either side of Mrs. Hauser while the two guards stood a little back.

"Good morning every one. "Mrs. Hauser began. "As I'm sure you've noticed things are not exactly normal today, these two young ladies were caught attempting to shop lift. As punishment they have been sentenced to a week of sexual humiliation."

"Now there are some rules, anybody can order them to do anything sexual as long as it doesn't involve any contact with a male, these two ladies in the uniforms are there to see this is followed, they have taser batons and are authorized to use them on anybody who gets out of control, so guys the phrase of the week is 'lookie but no touchy'. Additionally, they are not to be ordered to do anything that may interfere with their schooling. They are to be left alone during class unless it is for an educational purpose, so you teachers may get creative."

Mrs. Hauser continued to explain all the rules to everyone until the school bell sounded announcing that it was lunch time. She let everyone go with a last warning that she will give detention to anyone who abuses this.


When Jessica and Sandra reached the lunch room they were again subjected to the stares and whispered comments from the other students. As they were sitting down after getting their lunch they heard a loud female voice Jessie Sandy! I can't believe what's happened. When I heard that you had been caught I thought I was being bull shitted! But no! Look at you two, why ya do it! What's it like being naked in front of everybody? My GOD I just can't believe it!"

Jessica and Sandra turned toward the fast talking girl. Susan Goldberg was a big girl verging on being considered fat. She was about 5' 5" with dark straight hair that reached to her shoulders, she wears glasses with no makeup. Most of the time you will see a small smile on her face that will easily grow to all out grin and big boisterous laugh. Susan was the same age as the two girls and they had met when Susan moved to the area when they all started grade 3.

"Hey girls," all three turned towards the loud obnoxious voice, "I wanna see you stick your fingers into your pussies!"

Without even thinking Sandra yelled back, "Fuck you Brad, you fucking asshole!"

She barely got these words out of her mouth when she screamed in pain clutching her neck and falling to the floor. Ruth said to her charge, "that was an order, you will follow it!"

Karen seeing that Jessica also wasn't following the command gave her a quick jolt to remind her of her punishment. Ruth and Karen gave the girls a chance to recover and watched as they both shakily inserted a finger into their own pussies.

Brad seeing the power he had, called out to his friends who egged him on. "Now I want to see you fuck those fingers in and out. I want you to look like sluts who want nothing more than to put on a hot show for every one."

Brad forgetting the rules himself moved forward and tried to grab one of Jessica's tits. Karen watching for something like this quickly pulled her taser baton out and gave him an electrical shock of his own. The two guards then told the girls they may stop.

Brad stumbled off holding his side where he was zapped, everybody who had seen what happened laughed at him. "Asshole!" Susan yelled at him just as he was leaving the room. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a jerk like that would take advantage like that. At least he got it back at him."

There were no more incidents except for lots of stares from both boys and girls for the rest of the lunch period. The first period of the afternoon Sandra had math and Jessica had English. The two girls hugged wishing each other luck ignoring the cat calls around them.


The next period both girls has Phys. Ed. together, there was no need for them to change in the locker room so they sat waiting out in the gym for the rest of the class to emerge. Sandra was telling Jessica what happened in math.

"At first it wasn't to bad, Mr. Drawson told me to sit in my regular seat which thankfully is at the back of the room. I didn't have to deal with everybody staring at me, and he conducted the class pretty much normally. It was actually kind of funny, I could tell he wasn't comfortable and he tried not to stare at me, but through out the lecture I could see his eyes coming back to me again and again."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.